Chapter 13

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t understand why you denied your feelings. That was a good chance!”, The blonde one almost shouted because she frustrated after hearing her best friend failed date. Momo was a cool and blunt typical girl who never afraid to express her feelings or idea to someone. But Dahyun, yes, the genius Kim Dahyun turned into a fool when it came to express her own feelings.

Dahyun sighed, she didn’t have any choice but agree to Momo’s statement. She was stupid.

“Can’t believe that Jaebum actually ask her”, Nayeon muttered to herself.

The petite one took another deep sigh, “Can you please stop talking about this? I agree that yesterday was a great chance to confess my feelings, but..”, Dahyun stopped talking. She couldn’t think the reason why she denied her feelings.

Momo and Nayeon waited her to continue her sentence patiently, but Dahyun seemed lost in her own mind, “Oh my God”, Nayeon squalled suddenly. She closed to prevent for talking too loud.

Momo and Dahyun watched Nayeon in shock, “What?”, The blonde one started to ask first, but Nayeon still in disbelief expression, ignoring Momo, “What’s wrong?”, she asked once again while shook Nayeon’s body.

Nayeon then smirked, made Dahyun and Momo took a step back, “Okay..... That’s creepy”, Dahyun commented.

Nayeon pulled Dahyun’s wrist all of sudden made Dahyun startled, “Kim Dahyun, I think you fall with another person”.

“Okay, that was so random, Im Nayeon”, Dahyun and Momo asked in unison.

“I think she already has new crush”.

“No way”, Momo looked at Dahyun’s face who looked shocked as her and the petite girl confirming it by shook her head unsure, “She would never like another boy beside Jaebum. She loves everything about Jaebum. Jaebum is always in her world”. Momo knew Dahyun too well, and Dahyun nodded her head, proud that Momo knew well about her feelings towards Nayeon’s older brother, “It sounds pathetic, but yes. It’s true. Right Dahyun?”

Dahyun frowned, but managed to nod.

“I think I was just too shy, I was panic and now I realized that was stupid after losing a good chance like that”, Dahyun dropped her head, disappointed to herself.

Momo tried to console her friend, “Don’t worry Dahyun. You still have another chance”, she winked and Dahyun mouthed ‘thanks’, “But how did you go when you had to tutor that idiot?” Momo was reffering to Hanbin.

Dahyun rolled her eyes, “He was pain in my . He took a long time to do simple questions. He made me late actually, so I had to leave him because Jaebum oppa already waited me”, Dahyun remembered Hanbin was annoying because he made her late to her first date with Jaebum. Not a good date, but still, it was her first date with Jaebum.

Momo and Nayeon laughed, “Wow that Kim Hanbin didn’t have any sense”. Dahyun nodded. She couldn’t agree more.

They heard Mino announce their homeroom teacher was coming, so they sat back to their chair. But Dahyun’s partner hadn’t come yet. She wonders what happened to Hanbin, because lately Hanbin always came first before her.

“I’m sorry, I’m late”, a sound of boy came from the door. Hanbin was came. Dahyun smiled unintentionally after seeing her partner arrival.

Jung seongsaem was kind enough to let Hanbin sat even though he was late. Something good must happened to their strict teacher.

Hanbin went to his table and put his bag in his table. He tried to find exercises as soon as he sat and handed it to Dahyun, then prepared the book for lesson.

Dahyun took his exercises and didn’t grade it directly like she usually does. Her attention was focused on Hanbin. She wanted to apologize because she ended their session early yesterday and she wanted to know why Hanbin was late.

“Why did you late?”, She whispered to Hanbin but the boy beside her ignored her and focused on Jung Seongsaem who already started math, “Hey, Kim Hanbin!”, Dahyun didn’t give up.

Hanbin turned to face her after Dahyun calling him, “Leave me alone”, he said coldly. They made eye contact and Dahyun never felt Hanbin this cold to her. She didn’t know why Hanbin acted like that. Dahyun wanted to ask more but tightly shutted.

--

“Okay class, don’t forget to prepare yourself for the mid semester test”, Miss Han closed her class and wishing her students would get good grades. Mino led his friend to bow to Miss Han before the teacher came out, “Hanbin, I hope you’ll pass the test and make Dahyun as your tutor proud”.

All of students’ attention was on Hanbin and Dahyun. Hanbin nodded simply, while Dahyun nodded excitedly. About the mid semester test, it actually made Dahyun nervous. Not because she thought she couldn’t pass it, but she thought about Hanbin. Would he pass it? It made Dahyun nervous more when she heard about ‘mid semester test’.

Miss Han went to teachers’ room and all of the students started making noises. Some stood up and ready to go, some still sat and talking to their friends, some sat while playing their smartphone. But it just two people who sat in the back who sat still, doing nothing.

And Dahyun found it awkward.

She took a glance at Hanbin who staring at the class situation after their teacher gone. He looked in a deep thought. Dahyun didn’t understand why Hanbin barely said a word to her in this whole day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter