Chapter 9

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Im Nayeon, let’s have dinner”, Jaebum knocked his little sister’s room, waited her until she opened her door. But after he didn’t receive any answer, Jaebum decided to enter her room. When he was about calling his sister’s name, he sighed because Nayeon wasn’t in her room, “Where is she?”, he mumbled came out from the room and walked to kitchen where his parents already waited them.

“Where’s Nayeon?”, Asked his dad.

Jaebum shrugged, “She’s not in her room”

Then Nayeon suddenly appeared, “I’m here, let’s eat”, She said cheerfully. She was coming out from Jaebum’s room while handed a photo.

“What are you doing in your brother’s room?”, Her mom asked while served the food.

Nayeon still smiled, then she sat beside her brother. That was Jaebum’s chance to take a closer look to the photo. His eyes widen in annoyance, “Yah, what are you gonna do with that photo?”, Jaebum snapped.

“I’m gonna place it in my room”, Nayeon said with a dreamy smile.

“Is that your friends?”, their dad raised his eyebrows. He knew his son’s friends. Well he made sure that his children have good friends.

Nayeon nodded, “Appa you have to walk me in aisle with Mark oppa as the groom”.

“Who’s groom?”, Jaebum snapped and took away his photo along with his two friends, “Don’t take away my personal stuff. Or you’ll be dead!”, Jaebum went to his room, not caring his little sister whined and asked some helped from their parents.

Actually, their parents didn’t mind if Mark became their son in law, but Jaebum was strongly oppossed that. He didn’t want his bestfriend became his brother in law.

“Jaebum, be good to your sister”, their mom warned her son. She didn’t want her children bickered.

“I don’t know how can Dahyun like this idiot!”, Nayeon whimpered, “He doesn’t have any good points”

Jaebum stopped for a while, he couldn’t speak, but he heard what Nayeon had said clearly, “Dahyun likes him?”, asked his mother in surprised.

Nayeon’s eyes went wide and she covered with her palms, she regretted that couldn’t control . She turned to frozen Jaebum and realized that she just opened her bestfriend’s secret, “Can you please pretend that you didn’t hear it, oppa?”, Yes, Nayeon called him oppa. Literary, she’s just begging awhile ago.

--

“Dahyun-ah, lets eat”, Dahyun’s mom looked at her youngest daughter who had a pale face, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m tired mom”, Dahyun walked from her room.

Dahye gave a I-don’t-know look at her mother, “Maybe she’s just tired, mom”, Dahyun’s older sister reassured her mom, “Let’s eat now”.

“It’s okay mother, I’ll prepare lunchbox for her”, Chansung said and went to kitchen. Eventhough Chansung is Dahyun’s in law, but Chansung treated her like his own sister, “You’ll have a lunch box, right?”, Chansung asked Dahyun who already in her shoes.

Dahyun about to protest but she received a death glare from Dahye, so she knew what the situation she was in, “Of course”, Dahyun faked a smile.

“Don’t you think it’s better to not come today?”, Her mom looked really worried.

Dahyun shook her head, “No no no, I don’t want to skip class”, Dahyun frowned, already bad of that thought.

Dahye rolled her eyes, “Why I don’t surprise?!”, She said sarcastically.

Dahyun just shrugged and waited until Chansung gave her a lunch box, “Thank you oppa, you’re the best”, Dahyun raised her thumb and waved to her family before she came out from her home.

She’s still sick but that was true that she didn’t want to skip the class. Maybe, she could get another free bread....

--

“What is she doing here?”, Bobby whispered to Momo who stood beside him. Nayeon and Dahyun stepped the field, “I thought you say she’s sick”.

“Yes, but she doesn’t listen”, Momo gave a worried look and long sigh.

It was true that Nayeon and Momo warned Dahyun to not come to PE class. But Dahyun insisted, so they couldn’t anything.

Nayeon Momo looked at each other and anxious after hearing the theme of today's subject, sprints. Meanwhile, Dahyun seatmate was in conversation with another male friend. And the girls not much different, chatting with each other.

“Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo, come out!”, Their teacher called Dahyun’s name. Dahyun and the red haired girl came out together and gave a smile to each other. Teacher’s order made Hanbin put his attention to two girls who already in their position, “Class president, you write their time!”. Their teacher was looking for Mino, and as the class president, Mino sat beside their teacher while his hand already to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter