Chapter 19

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, what happen to Nayeon?”, Momo approached Dahyun who was barely entering the classroom. Her gaze fall directly on her table, wondering that the he already arrived or not. But Hanbin wasn’t arrived yet. She didn’t know should she be relieved or upset. One side, she relieved that she shouldn’t meet him after the ‘don’t go’ accident, but in the other side, she wanted to meet him.

Momo pouted because the shorter girl hadn’t answer her question, so she tapped Dahyun’s shoulder gently. Dahyun blinked and looked at Momo who still waited for the answer, “Oh, I don’t know. I’m sorry.”

Momo titled her head, “Didn’t you go out together? She had date with Mark oppa, why does she look upset?”

“Upset? Really?” Dahyun searched Nayeon in her seat and Nayeon was found reading history book. Dahyun gave a weird look.

Momo glanced at Dahyun who secretly judging Nayeon, “Weird right? She never studies.” Momo muttered.

Dahyun just shrugged her shoulders, “She should be happy because yesterday she had date with Mark oppa, just two of them”, Dahyun whispered.

“What?” Momo’s eyes got wider, “So her dream really came true.. But, wait! Then you….” Momo smirked.

Dahyun just smile a little, “Yes, I had a date with Jaebum oppa.”

“Wow, you must be really happy!”, Momo hit Dahyun’s shoulder gently with fake jealous look, “What happened then?”

Dahyun tried to suppress her chuckle, “mmmmm….. Nothing.” but her face turned red whenever she remembered last night.

Momo knew that something went fishy, “You confessed, right?” she kept asking because she still curious. Dahyun giggled like a fangirl, then shook her head, “You didn’t? Then what happen? Then why are you giggling like that?”

Dahyun gestured Momo to go closer to her and whispered, “You’ll get shock if you know that Jaebum oppa actually likes me, right?”

Momo pulled her body away from Dahyun because she was too shock, “Don’t joke around….”

Dahyun giggled, “He asked me to be his girlfriend~~~~”, Dahyun was singing cheerfully, waiting Momo to react. But the older girl seemed lost on her own mind, “Yah aren’t you happy for me?”, Dahyun was elbowing Momo’s side.

Momo smiled and patted her head, “So you dating him right now?” Momo asked Dahyun.

But when Dahyun about to answered, Hanbin appeared from behind her, “I thought you won’t come”, Momo muttered after saw Hanbin’s appearance. Hanbin just gave a cold look to Momo, “Bobby said he doesn’t feeling well” she informed Dahyun.

Dahyun’s eyes glued on Hanbin’s back and followed him to their table. As usual, Hanbin leaned his head on the table after sit down. Dahyun sat quietly, “Are you sick?” she whispered carefully.

But Hanbin didn’t answer.

Curious about Hanbin condition, Dahyun put her palm on his forehead, made Hanbin instantly winced, “What the hell are you doing?” He grabbed Dahyun’s palm on his forehead.

Dahyun looked shocked because Hanbin raised his voice at her and she felt pain in her hands because Hanbin grabbed her hand too tight, “It hurts”, she whispered.

Hanbin look at his hand on her, then looked at her teary eyes. He swore, he didn’t do that purposely, “Don’t touch me”, he snarled and left Dahyun alone.

Dahyun hold her other hand and rubbed the other hands, “What’s wrong with him?”

--

At lunch time..

Hanbin, Bobby and Jinhwan sat together in the same table. Bobby and Jinhwan were talking about last baseball match and it made them excited. Hanbin just ate his food silently while listeni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter