Chapter 7

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin wondered why Bobby and Jinhwan disappeared. When Hayi asked him to meet, Bobby and Jinhwan followed them as usual. Hanbin didn’t aware when they leave. He asked Hayi Hayi but she said shedidn’t know.

The reality is of course Hayi knew. In fact, Hayi was the one who urging Jinhwan and Bobby to leave her and Hanbin alone. Hanbin just too naive. He didn’t know girl’s intention.

Hanbin sat at a snack shop that was located quite far from their schools, "What’s the matter?" Asked Hanbin when he finished ordering food.

Hayi was shocked because Hanbin asked her directly, "Umm ..",she gathered her courage. She didn’t  think that will be asked as soon as they sit by Hanbin.

"Will it take long time?" Asked Hanbin again. Deep in his heart, he was concerned the Dahyun probably still waiting him at school. Hanbin glanced at the phone, no missed call or message from Dahyun. Maybe Dahyun already returned home, tired of waiting Hanbin.

"I like you", Hayi said. The words that she wanted to speak to Hanbin finally got out from her lips.

Hanbin looked dumbfounded, "What?", Hanbin asked her again, afraid he heare it wrong.

Hayi gulped, "I like you", she said once again.

"Then if you're like me, what I supposed to do?" Asked Hanbin confused.

"Let's date".

Hanbin looked out the window, it started to rain. Dahyun should already in her house because she might caught by rain.

"Hanbin, what do you think?" Asked Hayi nervous. Although this wasn’t her first time confessing her feelings to boy, but it still made her nervous. There was only one reason behind the nervousness, the fear of rejection.

--

"She definitelly got rejected by Hanbin, right?”, Jinhwan asked Bobby who had fun playing games on Jinhwan’s computer. Bobby came to Jinhwan’s house. Luckily, they did not got caught by rain on their way to Jinhwan’s home.

Bobby answered casually, "of course", while his hands were busy on the keyboard and his eyes couldn’t be separated from the computer screen.

"Is he gonna be like that?", Jinhwan muttered. Did not hear any response from Bobby, Jinhwan patted Bobby, asking his response. Jinhwan talked about how often girls got rejected by Hanbin. And when they asked Hanbin reason behind countless rejetions, Hanbin said he said he didn’t interested in dating.

"Probably not," Bobby replied briefly.

"Why?"

Bobby groaned because he lost in the games he played, blaming Jinhwan who engage him in conversation, so he couldn’t focus on the game, "Is it just me that thinks maybe Hanbin will end with Dahyun? Although the possibility was small, but well .. it could happen", Bobby turned to Jinhwan who was sitting on his bed.

Jinhwan blinked, "Really?"

"Seeing that kid lears diligently, don’t you think Dahyun is great?", Bobby admired Dahyun who didn’t give up in teaching Hanbin who didn’t have desire to study at all, "Perhaps the are like each other" Bobby laughed.

Jinhwan looked confused. Honestly, maybe it would be good news. They wanted Hanbin going out with girls. Since they’re became friends, they lost their count of girls who express love in Hanbin but got rejected by Hanbin. And the thought of Hanbin who had girlfriend, they supported it.

"I hope you think it's true," replied Jinhwan with a small smile.

--

"Sorry, but I can’t ", Hanbin replied firmly.               

Hayi was shocked by spontaneous Hanbin. It does not even look to think about the answer beforehand. Could he pretend to think it first? "Why?"

"Because I don’t have mutual feelings?", Hanbin not sure what the answer would make Hayi satisfied. He wasn’t so sure about the reason. But he knew he didn’t like Hayi as girl. During their previews date, Hanbin considered her as friends. No more.

Hayi face looked red. Whether that because of shame or anger, "You’re already have smeone in your mind?"

Hanbin was trying to find answers for Hayi’s questions,  but he didn’t seem got the answer. There was one person that comes to his mind. But Hanbin quickly get rid the figure of his head. The figure was just his enemies, and Hanbin very satisfied if he looked at annoyed expression of a person who appeared in his mind.

"Sorry, I must go home now, I didn’t bring umbrella", Hanbin ros

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter