Revealing the Truth

The Love From Long Ago

Ji Hyeon looked back and forth between the gaping Jay Park and the slightly shocked Wooyoung.

"You two...know...each.." Ji Hyeon said softly. Wooyoung grabbed Ji Hyeon's hand and made her look down at him. She looked at him hoping to get an explanation, which is exactly what he gave her.

"Mommy, I need to show you something," he said with a completely straight face before he walked off towards his room. Ji Hyeon watched him walk away before remembering that Jay was still there. She beckoned him in and closed the door behind him before walking back to the living room with him. The boys were still sitting, watching the TV before they turned their attention to Ji Hyeon.

"Oh my goodness. They are all here," Jay barely whispered as his eyes scanned the litle boys that were on a couch. They all were staring at Jay Park with faces of amusement. Ji Hyeon was looking between them before saying out loud, "Okay, there is some serious explanation that needs to be taken care of, because I am so beyond con----"

"Ji Hyeon," a deep voice said near her. She looked at Jay with a what-do-you-want-right-now face. He looked back at her as if she was crazy.

"Ji Hyeon," the deep voice said again. Ji Hyeon slowly turned to her right, where Wooyoung was standing. But this was not the little Wooyoung that had just run off into her room. This was a very handsome, 20-ish looking Wooyoung wearing one of her sweatpants and a sleeping shirt that she had. Ji Hyeon's jaw dropped to the ground as she slowly walked over to him. She looked at him as he was an alien, while he looked back at her with regret in his eyes. She stared right in his eyes before saying,

"What are you? What did you do with my little Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung blinked a couple  times before releasing a sigh of disappointment. He grabbed her arm softly before leading her back to the living room. She was still looking at him strangely, poking his new biceps that were quite defined. When they got there, Jay was still standing in front of the boys, almost in the exact same position. He was about to say something to them, before he noticed they were looking at Ji Hyeon and the new Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at them and nodded, giving them a signal to go to do something that Ji Hyeon was unaware of. They all jumped off the couch and headed to their respective rooms, leaving Jay, Ji Hyeon and Wooyoung in the living room, with a thick air of silence between them.

"We...the guys and I....we aren't exactly normal." Wooyoung said softly, making an emphasis on normal. Ji Hyeon was going to reply wittily, but refrained from doing so. She nodded slowly, waiting for him to continue. "We are what you would call cherubs. When there is someone who is lacking something in their love life, we are reverted to our younger forms and are sent to give that person the love that they need. There are a whole lot more of guys like us in the world, but you just happened to be  the closest to us." Ji Hyeon was looking around and back at him occasionally.

"But I'm not lacking anything in my love life," she said softly. Wooyoung smiled before saying "You haven't gone on a date in  5 years. I'm pretty sure your lacking." She looked at him with disbelief, but her attention was quickly drawn to the five fully grown man standing behind Wooyoung.

"Oh my..." she slowly said. Ji Hyeon stepped by Wooyoung and walked over to the five men, seeing that two of them were shirtless. She ran into her room on instinct and grabbed two more shirts to give to Chansung and Junsu. They thanked her before slipping them on. She stared at their masculine faces that replaced the cute chubby ones that she had seen only a few minutes ago. She turned around and walked back to Wooyoung and Jay. She raised her hand, getting ready to say something.

"Uh, Jay I was wondering if maybe you coul---"

"I knew." Ji Hyeon's head snapped up at those two words. "I knew about it ever since we debuted together." Jay said softly. Ji Hyeon's was coming out as a high-pitched whine as there were no words to describe this situation. Jay led her over to the couch and sat her down before looking over at the guys and calling them over. They stood in a line right in front of her, saying "Hello, we are 2PM!" All of their voices were so deep, so it shocked Ji Hyeon out of her stupor and caused her to pay attention. The guys made a hand motion that started with a two and ended with a gangster looking M. Ji Hyeon looked at the carpet for a little while, before she looked back at the guys with absolute shock in her eyes.

"What did you just say your name was?"

"2PM?" Nichkhun said in a barotone voice. Ji Hyeon's pistons were going at full blast until a light dinged in her head.

"Oh my god, I kidnapped 2PM. I'm a kidnapper. Oh sweet baby Jesus, I am going to jail. I don't think I'll get out for years! I'm going to rot in j---"

"You didn't kidnap us Ji Hyeon." Junho said softly, placing himself right next to her on the couch. She abruptly stood up and walked backwards, before she bumped into Taecyeon. She whipped around to see him smiling down at her thoughtfully. Carefully and slowly she walked past them and approached the door. They all turned around to her, cocking their heads to the side at her strange movements.

"I'm going out for a walk. I need to clear my mind and think by myself. I  would appreciate it if none of you followed me," she said as she walked backwards and almost knocked her key dish off the table. She saved it just in time to grab her keys and gently unlock the door.

"Wait, but---" Jay started, but was cut off by Ji Hyeon's slightly raised voice.

"NO. You just stay right there. All seven of you. I'll be back." (heh heh I'll be back~) She turned around and ran out of the door before they could say anything else to her. She walked to the elevator, looking up to see the button she was pressing. But apart from that she kept her head down all the way until she walked into the lobby. She was stopped when a pair of shiny black dress shoes stepped right in front of her path. She looked up to see a man who looked to be in his mid-40's smiling down at her.

"Can I help you?" Ji Hyeon said in a monotone voice.

"Actually you can miss. I was wondering if you had seen six boys around here. I'm not really sure how old they might be now, but they are almost always together." Ji Hyeon pointed directly behind her to the elevator.

"Room 305, you'll find them there with one other person." she said quietly before stepping by him and walking out of the building. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and walked. There was no exact place she was walking to; she knew that she just need to get away. Her arms were starting to get goosebumps as she walked down the concrete sidewalk. A sleek black car pulled up next to her as she started to rub her arms in hope of warming them up. The car was dead silent as it pulled up, which didn't affect Ji Hyeon's concentration on the gray path ahead of her.

Before she could even comprehend the fact that ther was a dark figure behind her, two large arms wrapped around her and kept her from running away. Just as she was about to scream out, the owner of the arms slapped his huge hands over . She kicked and bit at his hands, but there was no use. He dragged her back to the car and threw her in. Her body was lying on the slick leather seats underneath her, but was  quickly sat up when the man entered the car and pushed her further in. She scrambled for the door, but to her misfortune it was locked. The windows were darkly tinted and allowed no light to exit. She looked around blindly, since the lights in the vehicle were off. But just as she was about to think of a way to get out of the car, a light . It shined down on a person that Ji Hyeon would love to kick off the face of this planet.

"Hello, Moon. Let's go for a ride."

Those were the last words she heard before a nasty napkin covered and emitted a noxious gas. Ji Hyeon lost focus and slumped over in seconds.

 

Whoo, (≧0≦), that was a lot to write. Okay this story had taken a complete detour from where I originally planned it to be. But it's back on track。◕‿◕。. Ah~~ Anyway, I'm actually supposed to be doing homework, but you know.....it can be done later...heh. Okay ಠ_ಠ serious face...I hope y'all liked this new chapter. There is going to be some action in the next one. I hope to update before the end of this week because I have to go somewhere and I'm pretty sure I won't have enough time to update. So read, enjoy, comment and subscribe!!

P.S. I would like to thank my loyal and glorious 14 subscribers.....you guys are the best (naega chae chalaga~~ i don't think i spelled that right...oh well)