Dressing Up

The Love From Long Ago

After hours of sorting through the closet, packing what she wanted, eating a delicious lunch, and lounging around, she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door to see Bruce and two people with a suitcase waiting by a makeup station. Looking up at Bruce, he acknowledged it was time to get ready. Ji Hyeon nodded running back into her room and grabbing the suitcase, dragging it out to the main door. One of the two people, who was a petite lady, told her to go and change into a robe. Ji Hyeon did as she was told, watching from the chair in a fluffy robe as the two of them set up an entire makeup shop. The second person in the duo, a gay guy, asked her as he fluffed her hair "Are you ready, honey?" She nodded, looking back at Bruce, who was trying to hide his laugh behind his fist

 
In only a couple of hours, Ji Hyeon had transformed from a natural beauty to a seductive vixen. Her hair had been curled and her face had been covered with makeup. Not too much, but just enough to make her look really good. Her eyes had a beautiful smokey flavor to them that made her look mysterious, yet approachable. The gay guy, whose name was Key, tapped her shoulder before giving her a large black bag. Taking the hint, Ji Hyeon went into her room and changed into the lingerie and dress that she was given. Yunho had class when it came to dressing up. Opening the doors, she stepped out, receiving stares and gasps. 
 
"Honey, if I wasn't as fruity as fruit loops, I would definitely get your number," Key said, receiving a nudge from his assistant, whose name was Min. He snapped his fingers as he almost forgot the lovely diamond hair pin that completed the outfit. Min brought out a lovely pair of high heels, that were black and captivating. With that, the duo left Ji Hyeon and Bruce in the room, letting the excitement settle in. After heading down to the lobby and into the limo, Bruce finally said, "I feel as if I'm taking one of my daughters to prom." Ji Hyeon smiled widely, looking at the skyscrapers that were passing them by. As the limo pulled up to the gala, Bruce held her hand and asked, "Are you ready to go home?" Ji Hyeon smiled as she squeezed his hand and said, "Yes, I am." 
 
Ji Hyeon had never been to a ball before, but she didn't think that the amount of eyes she was receiving was quite right. However, something about the plan that she had made with Bruce made her a lot more confident, so as she strode into the ballroom, her presence was profound. The assistant at the entrance stared at her graceful figure for a few seconds before asking whose date she was. Ji Hyeon smiled nicely at him, watching a blush erupt on his face, as she said, "I am Yunho Jung's date." He nodded before dashing off into the crowd, probably looking for Yunho. She waited a few seconds before seeing the assistant pop out of the crowd, with a suave and clean-cut Yunho a few feet behind him. 
 
Yunho's hair had been styled nicely, so that he looked like a dapper fellow. His expensive-looking suit fit him perfectly, with a black tie sitting around his neck and a lovely red rose sitting on his lapel, the exact same color as Ji Hyeon's dress. If Yunho hadn't been the psychopath that he was, Ji Hyeon would have agreed to be his date, no questions asked. 
 
When Yunho had finally looked up to see Ji Hyeon, his heart had stopped fully. It took a couple seconds for it to get started again, but when it did he had to take deep breaths. In front of him was the girl of his dreams, looking like a goddess. Her body was in the most form fitting dress and her hair styled so that it framed her lovely face. Everything about her was perfect, even the seductive smirk that she gave him as he grew closer and closer. 
 
"Good evening, Ms. Moon," he said as he kissed her hand. She rolled her eyes as his lips made contact with the back of her hand. Feeling exhilarated, she pulled her hand back and smacked his cheek softly, saying, "Down boy." With that, she moved past the slightly shocked and Yunho, making eye contact with Bruce as she glided into the large mingling crowd. She nodded as he nodded, only to be cut off by Yunho's body. His hand was resting dangerously close to her , but she stopped it right in time from touching her. She moved his hand so that she could loop her arm through, while saying, "I'll keep it where I can see it, okay?" Yunho was shocked at her new found confidence, but it made her so much more enticing, especially with the dress and makeup. He coughed as he began leading them to the table. Seated there were four other men, with their respective dates. "Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to my date, Ms. Moon Ji Hyeon," Yunho said with an expansive amount of pride, as Ji Hyeon waved to the table of sharply dressed men and their beautiful dates. "Ji Hyeon, this is Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun," Yunho clarified. 
 
Ji Hyeon took a notice to Junsu's date. She was African American, and very quiet, only talking when she needed to. But something about the way that Junsu would touch her, causing her to wince very slightly, made Ji Hyeon know something was amiss. Their dinner was brought to them and Ji Hyeon watched as the other dates mingled amongst themselves while the girl, whose name was Erica, sat with her pasta primavera. 
 
"Excuse me, Yunho? Is it alright if I go to the powder room?" she asked, while placing her hand on his thigh, squeezing ever so slightly. Yunho coughed, surprised at Ji Hyeon's gesture. He nodded quickly, receiving a gentle kiss on the cheek and a pat on the shoulder. "Mr. Junsu, I hope it wouldn't be too much to ask, but could Erica accompany me to the powder room?" she asked, noticing Erica's head shoot up in surprise. Erica looked over at Junsu, who had a slightly tight smile on his face as he agreed. Ji Hyeon held her hand out, waiting for Erica to come to her, before saying, "Thank you ever so much." Erica shyly linked arms with Ji Hyeon as they walked away.
 
Once in the powder room, Ji Hyeon asked, "Do you like Junsu?" Erica stood with her hands behind her back, looking down at her polished toe nails. "Listen, you don't have to worry. It's just you and me in here, so tell me the truth." Erica looked up at Ji Hyeon before going back to the door and locking it. Slowly but surely she ped the dress she was wearing. Ji Hyeon watched in surprise as a long wire revealed itself; somehow hidden under all the fabric,  was a device that, as Erica explained, would send shockwaves into Erica if she did anything that she wasn't supposed to. Ji Hyeon wasn't exactly sure what to do, but her previous question was answered when Erica said, "I don't like Junsu. I've been forced to like him because he finds me absolutely intriguing." Ji Hyeon could sense the disgust in her voice when she said the last part. "Junsu took me away from my family and friends a few years ago, saying that he was going to make me his queen and treat me right. But I never wanted that, so I would run every chance that I got, but somehow he would always find me." Erica sighed as she finished her story, playing with the dress in her hands. 
 
"Well, today is your lucky day, Erica. You saw my date, right?" Erica nodded at the question. "He is a twisted man who believes that stalking and kidnapping me will somehow make me fall in love with him. But, with the help of his own right hand man, I'm going back home, tonight. And I would be honored if you would join me," she said as she stuck her hand out. Erica smiled brightly and put her hand in Ji Hyeon's, saying "It would be my honor to join you." They hugged quickly before Ji Hyeon turned Erica around and looked at the device. Slowly and with absolute patience, they peeled off the tape that made it stay in place. Ji Hyeon taped it to a wall, watching as lights were still blinking before helping Erica back into her dress. The door handle jiggled as Erica pulled down the updo that she had on, letting her long hair flow down nicely. 
 
"You look gorgeous," Ji Hyeon said as she unlocked the door. "Let's go woo our dates before we stomp on their hearts." They high-fived before opening the door to a group of older women. "Sorry about that, my friend was having some trouble with her dress," Ji Hyeon explained as she walked away, with a much more happier Erica next to her. 
 
Link to Ji Hyeon's dress: http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Hot-Sale-2012-Designer-One-Shoulder-V-neck-Chiffon-Sequin-Sheath-Evening-Dresses-y-Red-Green/510545512.html (it's the red one) 
 
Link to Erica's dress: http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=768&bih=928&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=greek+goddess+dress&oq=greek+goddess+dress&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i5l5.77857.90433.0.90618.19.14.0.5.5.0.268.1919.0j13j1.14.0...0.0.EYWemtF-CQM#biv=i|51;d|6hjf8uhrwZAdEM:
 
Ok lovelies. Here's the second update...sorry I have no idea how to do the whole link thing with the one word taking you to the exact place. If some one would be a sweetheart and possibly show me how to do that, I would be so very grateful. Anyway another update is heading your way, so wait for it, my darlings! Ta ta for now!~