Time to Let Go

The Love From Long Ago

I'm so sorry, you guys. I'm such a bad author. I left you for the longest time and now I deliver you this crappy chapter. Please forgive me. 

 

As they approached the table, all eyes were on Erica, who had made a transformation from shy to bubbly. This caused a certain spark to ignite in Junsu's eyes. He pulled her close as he whispered, "What happened in there?" His grip on her hand became increasingly tight, causing Erica to retaliate with her own death grip. "I made a new friend," taking a peek at Ji Hyeon "and I thought I should let my hair down. I wanted to show you something new," she said as she pecked his cheek. "Would you like to dance?" she asked a little bit louder, hoping Ji Hyeon would get the point. Junsu was still shocked at the sign of affection. In the four years that he had kept her in his grasp, she had never once touched him, always him initiating the touching. Taking the invitation to get close, Junsu gladly agreed, following his love onto the dance floor, with their entire table following behind them.  
 
"I see you made a new friend," Yunho whispered into Ji Hyeon's ear. She nodded as she wrapped her leg around his thigh when they got to the dance floor, pulling him extremely close as she asked, "Do you know how to tango?" Yunho nodded softly as he grabbed her leg and dipped her, showing his own skill. As they danced to the Latin music, Ji Hyeon would take little chances to kiss him softly, showing her new found "love" for Yunho. To him, it was as if it were only the two of them in the ball room, sharing a connection. As the song finished off, they ended with a close hug, Ji Hyeon asking, "What time is it Yunho?" He looked at the large clock near the ceiling, showing the time to be 5 to ten. He told her, receiving a kiss on his neck before she said "If you would excuse me." Yunho pulled her back, her face lovingly, "Come back soon." He only received a smirk and a tap on his cheek as she whispered, "Down boy." 
 
While the Latin music was playing, Junsu didn't know what had come over Erica. All of a sudden she was so intimate, touching and squeezing him, giving him tempting gazes. Her body was so close to his and every time he would try to bring them closer, she would pull away. At one point he was able to get close enough so that he could ask, "Why are you being like this?" She replied with a of her lips, "I feel so free, Junsu. I feel so alive." He was unable to pull himself away from her smoldering eyes as she moved dangerously close, almost allowing them to kiss. She spun herself out, before he pulled her back in, entwining their hands and watching her lips. The lips he was watching were soon on his, giving him the most powerful and electric kiss he had ever felt, so much that he had to close his eyes. As they separated, he moved toward her hoping to get some more, only to have a long, nimble finger placed on his lips. Erica glanced over his shoulder to see Ji Hyeon giving her a sign to meet her by the bathroom. Erica nodded in understanding, slowly bring her entwined hand away from Junsu's. She pulled his head close, whispering, "Time to let go," kissing his cheek and walking away. He was still dumbfounded by the kiss, so when Erica turned around as she walked away to give him a wink and a kiss, he only waved. 
 
Erica caught up with Ji Hyeon who was standing by the ladies' room, waiting with a smile. "You ready?" Ji Hyeon asked as she led Erica to a secret passage. Erica replied with a squeaky yes as they got to the auxiliary exit. Standing there was Bruce, smiling as Ji Hyeon came into view. "Hi Bruce. I hope you don't mind I brought a friend." Erica waved quickly before looking over her shoulder, watching for any one. Bruce shrugged and smiled, "The more the merrier!" Opening the door, he led them into the waiting limo, closing the back door and walking up to the front. With that, they sped off to the airport, finally letting the girls be free.
 
Back on the dance floor, Junsu got a pat on his back as the three other guys came and admired his and Yunho's dates. "Man, Junsu," Changmin started, "Your girl has got some fire to her!" Junsu just nodded in agreement as he felt his lips tingle. "Yeah, Yunho," Jaejoong piped in, "Your girl can dance." He smiled, as he thought of all the kisses he had received tonight. At the same time, Yunho and Junsu said, "I know." 
 
In the limo, the girls were getting changed behind the divider. "I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm finally free!" Erica said with absolute joy in her voice. Ji Hyeon smiled as she pulled up her jeans, happy that she had a new friend. "I really like these shoes though," Erica said as the looked at the cute pumps that came with her outfit. "Then bring them along," Ji Hyeon suggested, looking around for a bag, luckily finding two. She gave Erica one and kept the other, placing her own things in their. A knock was heard on the divider as they approached the airport. The divider scrolled down as Bruce handed them two boarding passes. "Here you are ladies. Stay close to me and we will be home shortly," he said with a smile. 
 
The girls did stay close to Bruce as they went into a special entrance, which took them straight to the plane. Within minutes, their luggage was in the cargo hold and all three of them were in first class seats to Seoul. Just as they had started to get comfortable, Erica felt a sharp stinging pain in her shoulder. Looking over, she nudged Ji Hyeon as she took off her sweatshirt, asking, "Is there something in my shoulder?" At first, Ji Hyeon just looked, but then she stared when she saw a green light glowing under Erica's skin. Luckily for them, there were only five other people in the business class. Calmly, she walked over to the flight attendant and asked him if he could make an announcement. 
 
First part of my double update. I really do feel bad for all of you who have stayed with me throughout this story. But I am also very thankful that you have stayed this long. Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy the next part of the update. :)