What do I have to do for your love?

The Love From Long Ago

 

Ji Hyeon was shocked by his words, but somehow she didn't have the strength to fight him off. Her hands were balled into fist, that were ready to punch him at any time, but they never moved. Her eyes wer shut tight, not letting Yunho see the fear and anger in her eyes. But Yunho took this as a sign of surrender and placed his hands gently on Ji Hyeon's face. Her eyes were still closed, although she was not squeezing them as tightly as before. Yunho kissed her eyelids, making them flutter, but remain closed.

"Open your eyes," he said directly on her face. Ji Hyeon could smell the aftershave and the mintyness of his toothpaste, but that was definetely not enough for her to open her eyes. Yunho chuckled softly and tilted her head, slowly leaning into her lips. Her lips were completely still as Yunho moved his lips over hers slowly. Then he decided to get a little bold and ran his tongue over her lips. This caused Ji Hyeon's lips to shoot open and her fist to push against his chest. Yunho, not expecting her immediate reaction, was pushed to the floor with a thud and looked at her shocked. Ji Hyeon spat at his feet before pushing herself off of the ground and crawled over the bed. Just as she was about to get off the other side of the bed, her arm was grabbed harshly and her body jerked backwards. She was thrown to the hard floor, her shoulder making a very unnatural sound. Once again, her eyes shot open, but not in surprise, but in anguish. Yunho was towering over her with a menacing look on his face.

"Don't you ever fight against me. It will not be very fortunate for you." he said in a deep voice, completely contrasting from his soothing voice that was spoken only minutes ago. JI Hyeon was still holding her shoulder in anguish, which made Yunho soften up slightly. Ji Hyeon had started to cry silently, which made Yunho a bit regretful. He knelt down to her and lifted up her by her other arm, making her squirm slightly. Yunho wrapped his arm around Ji Hyeon's waist, which made her even more unhappy. But the pain was still emanating from her shoulder, making it hard for her to protest. Yunho took her to another room, which had a twin bed in it and a complete doctor's station in it. Yunho sat her down on the edge of the bed and stepped behind her.

"Now what I'm about to do will hurt immensely, but it'll only be for a short time. I'm going to count to 3, okay?" Yunho said, while one of his hands was on the back of her shoulder, while the other rested underneath the nape of her neck. Ji Hyeon nodded softly, tears still streaming down her face. Yunho counted softly.

"1...2...3" as soon as he said the number three, he used enough force to set her shoulder back into its socket. She gasped in absolute shock and then screamed out in immense pain. Yunho rubbed her shoulder softly and murmured into her ear, "Shh, it's okay. I'm sorry I had to do that. I'm sorry." Ji Hyeon slowly calmed down and shifted away from Yunho slightly. He felt her shift and looked over to his doctor's station. Yunho walked over briskly and grabbed some ointment, to put on her shoulder. He silently unscrewed the cap and put some on his fingers. Without any notice, he lifted Ji Hyeon's shirt, causing her to jump off the table and glare at him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Ji Hyeon said to Yunho, narrowing her eyes. Yunho looked at her like a hurt puppy, before saying "I just want to make the pain less. Can I not do that?"

Ji Hyeon sighed at the truth, but was still cautious as she sat back on the bed. She flinched as his cold fingers grazed over her skin as he lifted her shirt and touched her shoulder, making Yunho mumble a quiet apology. But his hands were gentle and nimble, easing the ointment into her skin. He released her shirt, letting it fall down before walking over to the sink and washing his hands. Ji Hyeon quietly stood up and started to move towards the door. Just as she was about to open the door, Yunho turned around, drying his hands and gaping at her. Ji Hyeon looked straight at him before yanking the door opening and running down the hall.Throwing the towel down, Yunho sprinted to the door just in time to see Ji Hyeon bounding down the steps two at a time. He dashed down the steps, to stop halfway, hearing a scream and shuffling echoing through the house.

"Let me go! You're hurting me!" Ji Hyeon screamed. A guard was holding her body, while another guard was holding his leg in pain.

Yunho walked down the steps calmly. He went over the injured guard and tapped his shoulder, telling him it would be okay. Then he went over to Ji Hyeon and the guard. He looked at the guard first, telling him to ease up off her. She made a sigh of approval and shrugged her shoulders. He looked down at her and smiled, "You sure are going to put up a fight, aren't you, Moon?" He put his hand on her shoulder, but she pulled away from it as if he were on fire. She spat on his face and watched as he smirked and looked back at her. His face was covered by a veil of animosity; before she could do anything, he smacked her face. She looked at the ground in shock, while his face was a mixture of regret and anger.

He grabbed her arm and dragged her down the hallway. At times she would struggle against him hoping to escape, but Yunho would pull her hard and continue pulling her down the hallway. When they got down to the basement, she was thrown into the white room. Yunho slammed the door behind him. The guard that was originally there had left. Yunho walked to Ji Hyeon and pushed her against the wall.

"I don't understand what part of this you dont get: I love you, Moon. I want you to be with me. And only me!" Yunho growled in her face. She stared at him, bewildered. Then, with all her might, she hissed in his face, "You don't love me. You never did. You are just obsessed!" He pushed her back against the wall, and kissed her. She struggled, but her shoulder was throbbing slightly, limiting her strength. When he realized that she wasn't kissing back once again, he stopped and pulled back.

He looked at her with lost eyes. "What will I have to do for you to love me?" he said, his eyes starting to water. "I always wanted you, ever since that first day. I have seen many women in my life and most of them have thrown themselves at me. But somehow, your angelic face has seared itself in my mind. Please, Ji Hyeon, please. Just give me a chance to show you that I can be the man that you love." he lowered his head onto her shoulder and cried. She sighed resting her head on his.

"You know, that's the first time you've called me by my name." she said chuckling. Then she slid down the wall, fatigue coursing through her veins. Before she could think about it, she passed out from the sheer exhaustion.

AHHH, this story is not going as well as I thought!!! Please my lovely commenters and subbies, please aide me in this quest to make this an awesome story!!!!!! ヾ(>ε<。) I beg of youuuuuuuuuu! I would greatly appreciate it.... (ノ。・ω・)ノ゚ (i think that's a walrus...not really sure....he's asking for your help too!) Thank you to my awesome and fantabulous 17 subscribers!!!!

P.S. I'm freaking excited for Big Bang's comeback! T.O.P looks so finnnnnnnnnne!!!!

P.P.S HAPPY BOIFDAY, JUNG YUNHO!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS LIFE!!!!