Love can heal sickness....

The Love From Long Ago

*cough cough* 

Ji Hyeon groaned in pain as she woke up, feeling as if her head was about to explode. was aching as the coughed more and her  eyes were burning. 

What the heck?! How did I get sick? I really don't understand......oh, maybe it was the dip in the river....and possibly the cold bath I took....crap! Now how am I supposed to make breakfast for the boys? I can barely feel my legs...

As she finished her thought, the door opened to show a clean-shaven Jay. He smiled as he walked over to the heap of blankets that was Ji Hyeon. She peeked her head out of the blankets, to show him a pale and sickly-looking version of herself. His eyes widened as he sat down on the bed next to her. 

"Oh my goodness, are you alright?" he asked, trying to pull the covers off of her. But Ji Hyeon held onto the covers not wanting him to pull it all the way to expose her bruised ankle. "I'm fine" was all she could manage to squeak out before she had a coughing fit and a sneeze. 

"Uh, obviously you are not fine. Come here," he said as he adjusted himself so that he was sitting on the bed fully and pulled Ji Hyeon's body towards himself. He moved her matted hair from her face and felt her forehead. It was burning hot as she sniffled and whimpered. "Jeez, Ji! You are on fire! We need to get you to a hospital." His statement was answered with a fervent shake of the head and a whimper. Ji Hyeon opened to say something, but absolutely nothing came out. She coughed and tried again but nothing. Jay looked at her worried, before pushing himself out of bed and heading for the door. A squeak came behind him and he saw Ji Hyeon trying to reach out to him.  

"Can you make me some soup, please"  came out of Ji Hyeon's mouth in little fragments. Jay heard soup and nodded before heading out the door. She coughed once more as she turned her back to the door, looking out the window. She was absent-mindedly thinking about the day, when the door opened suddenly. She began to turn around to say what a fast soup-making that was when she saw Nichkhun and Junsu standing at the door, looking at her with surprised, but worried expressions. Smiling thoughtfully, Ji Hyeon attempted to push herself up, but failed miserably when her arms gave in on her. The boys rushed over and hugged her gingerly, while she awkwardly rested her head on Nichkhun's shoulder. Hoping that this time when she talked her voice would come, she opened to produce a high-pitched squeak. Junsu looked at her with wrinkles on his forehead as she attempted again, but nothing came out. The two men watched as she stared straight ahead, before snapping her fingers in triumph. Ji Hyeon patted Junsu's shoulder and pointed to the desk that was in her room. He walked over to it and turned back to see her motion to open the second drawer. Junsu looked at her confusedly, while she thought of another way to signal to him to get something out of there.

"I think she wants you to get something from the second drawer," Nichkhun said as Junsu finally caught on. He pulled it open and saw a box of markers and underneath it a clean white mini-marker board. He pulled it out  and brought it over, gingerly putting them on Ji Hyeon's lap. She smiled brightly as she looked for an erasable marker and started to write on the marker board. 

'I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you guys like that' 

Nichkhun and Junsu shook their heads as they disagreed with her apology. "You shouldn't be sorry, Ji Hyeon. This wasn't your fault at all. If anything, it's ours. We were the ones who suddenly changed on you," he said softy as he put his arm around her shoulder. She erased her message with the blanket before writing.

'I was going to make you guys breakfast but when I woke up I wasn't feeling to good' 

"That's okay. Right now you need to rest. We don't want you getting anymore sick than you already are," Nichkhun said as he took her hand and rubbed it soothingly. She smiled lovingly at the both of them before kissing them each on the cheek. Both of them coughed and stood up before heading towards the door, leaving a confused Ji Hyeon in bed. Just as Nichkhun had opened the door they heard a cough. 

"Chan.....? Chans......?" Ji Hyeon managed to say, trying to ask for the one boy that she hadn't seen yet. 

"He's helping Jay cook. We'll send him in if you like," Junsu said, watching as Ji Hyeon scribbled something onto the board. 

'Let him finish cooking. I'll still be here when they are done' 

Junsu and Nichkhun nodded as they left the room, heading to the living room. Ji Hyeon set the stuff aside as she wiggled back under the covers, thinking about the sudden shade of pink that the boys had adopted on their faces when she kissed them.  She coughed once more before closing her eyes, resting them for the last cupid boy. 

 

Hello, darlings~ I told you I would double update! Sadly it wasn't immediate....but I still updated twice in one week...kind of rare for me...it was a little short...but something's better than nothingAnyway, I'm not sick anymore!! *woot woot* .....but Ji Hyeon still is!! She might be getting sick because no one is commenting...poor thing.....you guys, you're hurting her feelings!! Just a little smiley would do, it could help her spirits be raised (along with some 2pm lovin.....spoiler alert? maybe, maybe not?) I love you all my little angels!! Especially my 21 subscribers!! Until next time lovelies~

Please comment and subscribe! :3