THANKS/SEQUEL

Mavericks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank to very much!

Thanks to all the ones who supported Mavericks and took time to read my chapters. I’m utterly grateful. It’s been a year long journey. I didn’t even thought it would take me so long, but my studies kept me occupied most of the time.

I’m happy how things worked out and I’m satisfied with this ending. I ended up loving all my characters, especially my BTS crew. And for the ones who wonder about the order in the character’s description (even you can see it as the poster for this chapter)… I chose it that way because its ordered by age. The first number is the month and the second the day. I didn’t add the year because I didn’t think it was necessary. And if you pay attention, I used BTS’s real birthdays.

Well, I officially conclude this part with a big smile.

Remember, all characters are important to me despite their personalities. I got attach and it hurt me when I had to write an unwanted end.

Hope you all enjoyed Mavericks as much as I did writing it!

 

AND FOR THE ONES WHO WANT MORE….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU ARE WELCOME TO FOLLOW ME IN THIS SEQUEL!

This is Pilot, Anri’s story, it’s a sequel/spin-off. This will conclude the story officially. I don’t plan on doing a third part or something similar. Here you’ll see her POV and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter