Extra: Kim Taehyung (V)

Mavericks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung (V)

 

The moment his eyes settled on her, his heart jumped out of his chest for an unknown reason. This girl was lying on the ground. Her color had drained and her lips were broken from the lack of water. She was exhausted. She had been crying and she looked like a crystal just broken into millions of pieces.

When he carried her, he felt her feather like weight, yet her warmness still lingering on her skinny bones. He had heard her mumbling some names. She was apologizing to them. And V smiled sweetly at her. Even when she was a completely unknown girl, he knew she was special. Not because she didn’t wake up when he checked on her closed eyes and noticed her lost hazel colored orbs. Not because of her pretty features that made her look older than she was, but due to the same emotions he felt when looking at her. Feelings he couldn’t understand at first.

Why? Why just by looking at her arm scars and damaged hands, V could already tell how much had she been suffering?

He wanted to protect her. His mind told him not, yet his heart said otherwise.

How many times had he heard that phrase? Hear your heart, not your brain. Yet, he had seen so many do the opposite.

For the first time, he was glad when he listened his heart, because he found out how truly sincere Eunbyul was. She might not be as talkative as he was. She might not be straightforward or confident enough, but she was everything he wanted in a girl, kindness reflected on both, her eyes and actions.

At first, he honestly thought he could do this without getting attached. Just have fun and not give his heart away. But all of a sudden, every rare, but truthful smile that came across her face, and every word she said stick with him.

He couldn’t get her out of my head.

Eunbyul might not be as smart and skilled as Anri, or as pretty as a doll as Mikki, but she was unique in her own way. He found her shy reactions hundred times cuter and her ingeniousness funny. And V found her way to guess people just by looking at them truly amazing. Even when she didn’t say a word, Eunbyul seemed to learn a lot of things just by looking at the person’s reaction.

Eunbyul was curious in her own way. She learns by watching.

And when his friends bothered him, he couldn’t say otherwise. How much he grew to adored her. He wasn’t afraid to hide it. BTS were his friends and he trusted them not to make a move on her, the one he was growing to love.

She might not been the first girl he ever like, but he hoped she was the last at how fast his emotions were growing just by talking to her every day.

And realizing he might be her first at everything just burst his feelings to a whole new level.

V learnt so muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter