choose me!

the desperate story of my brothers

 

You walked down the alley. It was dark and dead quiet. The night breeze can give a shiver to anyone. Then you heard a footstep. You turned to see but there is no one. You turned foward and walked again. Once again you heard but nobody is there. *Who's is there? Is it a...rapper?*

You walked fast. Sometimes you took a big step. You turn left then go down the stairs, turn right and lastly you were in dead street. *Shoot! Dead road.*

You heard the footstep also stop. "Aggashi...you look so beautiful tonight. Hik hik hik hik..." you can hear his guttural voice.

"Come here, be mine tonight. Come on, don't be shy." he approached you slowly. You're still don't turn your body because you are to afraid to turn. 

*Help me...someone please help me.* you started to cry. That man touch your shoulder and turned you around. You shoved him and ran away but he grabbed your hair. 

"Ahhhhh!" you groaned.

"I treated you nicely but you reply with bad attitude. I don't like it, you know." he whisphered in your ears. "You should act nice when people treat you nice, understand?"

"OH HOO HOI!" a voice come from the roof. "Hey, no not there. Here, up the roof. Yeah, can you see me?" 

Both of you looked up to the roof. You can't see him clearly because it was dark.

"Who are you?"

"I don't want to be a cocky but I'm West High Knight. Now, release her." the voice said.

"No! She's mine. I found her first!" the man don't want to give up. Then, something hit that man's head from the back. "Offfttt...what the-?" he moaned as he rubbed his head. But no one was there.

"Offttt! Oucchhh!" another hit from left and right. 

"Who's there?!" that man in alert but nobody come out. 

"I said, release her. You don't want me to curse you because once I use my magic, hardly to cure you know?"  "M-Magic...?"

Then, another attack from left, right, up, back and front. The man tried to avoided but it keeps hurt him. "Oucchh! Go, go away! Don't curse me...go go!" with that the man ran away and leave you behind.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMh89r2KuUk&feature=player_detailpage

* listen listen listen listen listen ;D *

 

"Yeah, serve you right! Phewwfftt, rapper shout like a girl. No manner~". You looked up to see that man. Now you can see his face clearly, thanks to the moon. *K-Kyoungjae oppa?*

"You should act nice when people treat you nice, you told that just now. That's what you get." a voice come from left. *Dongjun oppa?*

"Are you okay?" another voice come from right. It was Junsu. Then you saw Myungsoo also walked towards you.

"What...why...how?" you gasped.

"Urmm, I'm sorry but, is that 'W H' question? I don't remember any of them..." Kyoungjae joked. You looked at them. The face that you really miss, a lot! Then you started to sob.

"Uh-uh, why are you crying?" Junsu startled. *Did we scared her?*

"I-I....miss you guys..." you confesed. They relieved. *She miss us, like we miss her.*

"Come here." Dongjun hugged you. "If you miss us, then why you don't come home?"

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid if you throw me away. I'm not your sister anymore..." your tears started to flow heavily.

"Hush hush, don't cry. We never throw you away."  

"W-Why? Why you treat me nice when I'm not your sister? You guys know it too." 

"Because you are our sister and you'll always be. Although not biologically, here, you always be in here. Kyoungjae pointed to his heart. You melted at his words.

"WOW! That is the nice words ever come from your mouth." Myungsoo said sarcastically.

"Only for Sara- I mean, Minji. But, if I found another y woman I'll give this words to her." Kyoungjae smirked.

"There he goes again..." Myungsoo sighed. But you laughed at their conversation. You missed when they fight, when Myungsoo give you his scary aura, when Dongjun cook breakfast, when Junsu teaching you English and Maths, and when Kyoungjae be ert.

"How about mom and dad?" you looked down.

Junsu saw that and he grabbed your chin up gentlely. "They miss you, like crazily."

"Let's see them?" Dongjun give an idea. "They...not mad?" you said as you wiped your tears. 

"If you curious, go see it for yourself." Kyoungjae courage.

 

TUKK TUKK TUKK...

The maid knocked Mrs. Kim room. "Madam, someone want to see you." Mrs. Kim was looking at the window watching the scenery. Without waiting for the respond the maid entered. 

"A-Anyeonghaseyo..." 

*That voice....could be-* she turned around. Her eyes rounded. "S-Sara?" she walked slowly towards you. "Is that really you?"

You nodded while wiped your tears. "Y-You...." she hugged you tightly. "...Don't you dare run away again..." she cried.

"Nehh...o-omma.." your voice cracked. The two of you cried in joy.

 

"Sara-ah!" Kyoungjae shouted. "S.A.R.A!"

"I told you its Minji!" Myungsoo fight. 

"Well, she said she don't care Sara or Minji~" Kyoungjae shot back.

"Oh yeah? Minji-ah~" Myungsoo called you. You turned your head and looked up. Myungsoo waved and you waved back. "See? She look and even wave at me." Myungsoo celebrated his triumph.

"What. The.. Yahhh!" he stomped his feet. Myungsoo leave him alone and hugged you from the back.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Watering the flowers." you beamed. 

"Want me to help." he offered.

"Nope. You can rest at my back."

"Really? But I'm a bit heavy." he joked. 

"Its okay, I'm strong, remember?" you looked at him. He pinched your nose and you shrugged. After you back, the house become full again. Charm fullfill everywhere. And you were surround by the warm of love. even Myungsoo treat you nicely, no more 'scary-merry-look' anymore.

"Sara!" you turned your head. Dongjun called. "Let's eat." he waved.

"I'm coming!" you waved back. You pulled myungsoo hand. "Oppa, let's go!" he nodded and both of you ran together.

"Yahh! Leave me alone at behind? I'm your brother!" Kyoungjae hysteria.

Myungsoo and you looked back and laughed at him. Then you shouted, "Oppa, SARANGHEYO~"  His eyes were filled with joy. 

Now, all of your family are here, together lunch in your garden. Junsu give some food to you and you feed him as payback. 

"Woahh, what are you? His boyfriend?" Kyoungjae grew jealous. Junsu ignored him. Then, Dongjun feed you some of his food while Myungsoo hugged you.

"Hey! Hey! stay away from her." Kyoungjae stand up and shoved Myungsoo away. He took Myungsoo place and seat there. "Anyeong~" he beamed.

You make a face. "What?" he wondered. "Party pooper." you turned your face foward. Kyoungjae dumbfounded. 

"Sara, about your school....you don't have to go anymore." 

"What?" you surprised. "B-But...my school?"

"I agree. All documents are done." Dongjun agreed. You too shock that no words come out. 

"Yeah, I never thought that you were bullied in school. Damn, if I found out who those , I'll kich their ! I never know girls are more scary than boys." Kyoungjae talked.

You looked at Myungsoo. He nodded to ensure you. You sighed. "But I love my school..." you don't want home-school again. Its too lonely. No friends.

"Don't worry, we already transfer for you." Dongjun said. *Uh-uh? Transfer?*

"We already ask mom to change your school. So starting next week, you'll go to school with us." Junsu explained.

"What? School? With you guys?" you gasped.

"We want you to be with us. So no one can harm you." Myungsoo spoke.

"I thought it was home-school...?" 

"No way man! You're going to school with me! The West side." Kyoungjae brightened.

"No no no. she's going with me. North side." Junsu make a no-no face.

"Excuse me, I'm going to take her to South side." Dongjun interruppted.

"She's going to East side. Hell yeah." Myungsoo also want to win.

"No, its North.

"Nope, West!"

"South!"

"Forever East!"

"Guys...? What all these about?" you don't understand. 

"Like I said, you're going to our school, West side. With me." Kyoungjae talked.

"Its my idea, so North with me." Junsu lend his hand.

"I'm the one who transfer her, so its South!" Dongjun shoved Junsu's hand.

"I'm going to kidnapped her and bring her to East!" Myungsoo shouted.

"Why you guys talk like you're from different school?" finally you talked. They stopped and turned to you.

"We are. I mean the school have four side. Even the school name Alex Academy, but it was divide into four side. I'm North." Junsu explained.

"East." Myungsoo raised his hand.

"West."  Kyoungjae said as he eyed Myungsoo.

"I'm South. So, which side are you going to go?" Dongjun asked.

"Must I choose?" you asked. "Hell yeah! It will be a pleasure if you choose West." Kyoungjae give you a maniac smile.

*Ottoke? What should I do?* you looked at them one by one. Then you looked down. *I don't want to hurt any of them. They're important to me, every of them.*

You think twice. Then, you looked up while they're only stared at you waiting for your answer. *I think I know what is my decision...* 

 "I...choose.....-----------------" you answered and smiled.

 

- -THE END- -

-----------------

fill in the blank, what is your answer. Its your choice, my readers ;)

 

Hoorayy! Finally its finished! Hallelujah ;D

Thanks for read my story. I will back with a new story. Wait for me, yo! 

 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE. THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 :)

 

Thanks for read.

Thanks for subscribe.

Thanks for comment.

Thanks for upvote.

Thanks for posters.  merrongg and downfall

And thanks for support me and 'The Desperate Story Of My Brothers'. Thanks a lot! Anyeong! byebye :)