Prologue:

At Midnight

At 12:00 am sharp, my antique clock rang signaling that it is already midnight. I look on my window and saw the full moon. I smiled. I am always prepared every midnight for what's gonna happen and it's always the same nothing to worry about, but tonight I have this feeling that something is gonna happens and I might not like it. I began hearing familiar noises outside of my room. I am always hearing those kinds of noises every night and I will keep hearing them forever. I hold into my pillow tightly as I can hear the noises getting louder signaling that its getting closer to my room. I know that I should not be afraid, but I can't help it. The noises keep getting louder and I keep shaking in fear as I notice the shadows outside of my room.

They are here I thought to myself.

The noises disappeared, but the shadows are still there. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes had passed, but they still remain there without noises. I became afraid because I've never encountered this before. The wind suddenly blew from my window, I should close the window, but I should not take away my eyes from my door. The wind is getting strong that I can see some of my papers on my desk are flying. But I decided to remain still and keep my eye on the door. But the wind is still strong and I can hear some weird noises.

I decided to close my window quickly. As I was standing right beside the close window, the door opened. I became frozen.

This is different. This was never happened before...

I slowly turn my head to my door and saw no one. It was so quiet, and even though I already close the window it's still cold inside. I began hearing whispering and I can tell that they are inside of my dark room.

I want to run outside and yell for help, but I can't. It's like my feet was glued on the floor as I can't move. The whispering has gone. But I can feel that someone is coming but I don't know where from. I began looking around and froze when I felt that someone is behind me. I can feel the breathing and stare. 

I don't want to look behind.

I am afraid.

I began shaking more.

I can feel the intense stare from behind that seems like it wanted me to look. But no, I remain still.

 Suddenly, there is loud thunderstorm outside, I became more scared. I felt that there is no one behind me now and I can feel that nobody is in my room now, but the door is still open. I waited for minutes to pass by, but there is nothing. I walk slowly and carefully towards the door. As I close the door --- there is someone again behind me and this time, it's more different. I was frozen as someone whispered on my ears.

"I'm still here"