Seven

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

Jihoon was happy. No, he was overjoyed.
However, the moment he saw his beloved wrapped in those ugly white clothes called bandage, his face fell.

I know you look good in white, but right now, you look so damn ugly.

It has been 5 days.

5 days since his meeting with Yoonna.
5 days since Soonyoung got into an accident,
5 days since he was hospitalized.
5 days since Jihoon stayed at the hateful white building.
5 days since Jihoon didn't go to work.
5 days since the delightful was given to him.
5 days Soonyoung has not opened his eyes.
And 2 since he cried his eyes out and prayed to every Gods out there.


And today, like the other day, his friends have came for him.
"Hyung, come on, Let's eat." Seungkwan touched his shoulder.

Ah, this time it's Seungkwannie and Cheol hyung.

Jihoon shook his head simply, his head buried inside his arms and below there somewhere was one of Soonyoung's arm.
"You've got to. The last time you ate was two days ago and Mingyu plus Wonwoo was practically shoving the spoon down your throat."
Jihoon chuckled dryly at the memory, still refusing to look up.
"And go to shower. Seriously, which Jihoon-hyung actually only took a shower once a day?" Seungkwan sassed with a mock disgust, but Jihoon knew he didn't actually mean it.
"Am I the only Jihoon in this world?"
"Well, you're our one and only Lee Jihoon." The teacher could practically 'hear' Seungcheol shrugging. "And the Lee Jihoon we know never act like this."

"Then search for any other Lee Jihoon out there. This Lee Jihoon is no longer the Lee Jihoon you guys knows." He spat, albeit too harshly for his liking and he mentally winced. "Sorry." He quickly added.
"We don't really mind." Seungkwan mumbled as he plopped beside Jihoon, caressing that pink strands of his. "Right, Cheol-hyung?"
But Seungcheol seemed to think different.
"If you're really sorry then go take a shower and eat. We prepared everything." Seungcheol called from behind them both.

But Jihoon ignored him. Instead, he ask, "Why isn't Soonyoung waking up?"
"You heard us, hyung. Soonyoung hyung's life is saved, but due to the shock whatsoever I don't really understand, he fell into state of coma."
"I heard you.. But why hasn't he waken up?"
"Who are we supposed to ask? We don't even know and for 's sake, Jihoon, in' take care of yourself. Now go take the shower and eat the goddamn food!" Seungcheol, impatient, raised his voice.
"Hyung!"
"Why the hell are you yelling at me, hyung!" Jihoon yelled, and this time, he looked at his hyung. Or more like, glared.
Seungcheol didn't back down either. "Because you're being such a brat right now! Don't you realize!?"
"Well! Excuse me for being a brat. So what if I am acting like one!? Can't ing I!? Of course you won't understand because you're not one having a bratty boyfriend you just love so ing damn much and always have to be the one acting mature all the ing time!" He yelled frustatedly as tears pooled on his eyes.
"Ji-"
"Hyung, stop it already." Seungkwan looked at his lover disapprovingly and Seungcheol kept silent for a bit before he continued.

"Look, Jihoon. I know you're frustated, and tired and all those damned thing but you still need to take care of yourself. Because if Soonyoung wake up, it will be no use if you get sick. Do you see my point here? Beside, you do know how Soonyoung hates you getting sick or hurt because of him, right?"
"N-"
"Don't you dare to say 'no' and 'I don't give a ' or 'I don't care' because even if you don't, we do. All of us do care for you. Plus Soonyoung made us swear to take care of you if anything happens."
"So what. It's your promise-" Jihoon tried to reason while rubbing his eyes.

" 'With him and it's none of your business because you never agreed to anything?' " Seungkwan quoted with a sigh. "Then it's our turn to not give a . Whatever hyung, just go and eat." The younger gently wiped the remaining tears on Jihoon's eyes, hugging him tightly. "Okay?"
Jihoon finally gave up with a sigh, "alright." He mumbled.
"Good, I think you should take a shower first. Your things are all in here." Seungcheol passed a bag he carried which Jihoon had only noticed.
"Thanks hyung. And sorry.. for yelling at you." He mumbled the last sentence and Seungcheol grinned. "It's fine. I was one who started it." He said and patted Jihoon's hair as he once again borrowed the Soonyoung's supposed to be hospital shower.

Dude, it's VVIP after all.

"Seriously, hyung. Don't yell at Jihoon-hyung when he's like this." Seungkwan said, hands on both sides as he glared up at Seungcheol who looked apologetic.
"I know. It just.. It happened on impulse." He sighed. "This is the first time we actually see him like this and I don't know how to handle him."
Seungkwan chuckled at that, "Well, it's natural. Only Soonyoung-hyung knows how to do that."
Seungcheol nodded in response, small smile tugging on his lips as he looked at his friend laying peacefully on the hospital bed.
"You see that, dude. Your precious Jihoonie is crying because of you. So you better wake up real soon."

---
Jihoon looked at his reflection on the mirror.

Damn. I look really horrible. No wonder they all got mad at me.

Jihoon then sighed and brushed his hair back, quickly stepping into the shower to get himself all freshened up.

With towel hanging around his neck, Jihoon pushed the door open and walked to where he came from to sat on his earlier spot and finally have something to fill his stomach.
But all of his movements were halted. He was utterly shocked, and no words can describe the happiness on his chest.

Junghan and Jisoo was there. But that's not it.
What made him utterly happy and speechless was the fact that that one and only Kwon Soonyoung has woken up.
"Soon-"

"Who are you?"

"What?"
Once again Jihoon fell silence. His eyes wide with shock as he eyed his boyfriend in disbelief.
"Don't joke around, Soonyoung." Jihoon gritted his teeth and he could feel his figure started trembling.

"Who are you?" Soonyoung repeated once again, his eyes looked so clueless and it was real.

Did Soonyoung just forget about him?

Jihoon bit down on his lower lip and swallowed down the lump on his throat.

"I'm sorry, but who are you guys?" His question now was directed to all of those present in the room.
Jeonghan, Jisoo, and Seungkwan all had that same shocked face as Jihoon himself.
But compared to all them, the impact Jihoon received was far more stronger.

"I.. I need to be alone by myself..!" Jihoon exclaimed and stormed out of the room.
"Jihoon!" Jeonghan shouted after him. "I'll go for him." He then said and ran away, following the pink hair with his boyfriend following behind.


To everyone, Soonyoung appeared to be asleep. Yes, he was in fact, asleep.

But not totally. He had waken up from the second day he was hospitalized.
When he first did, his mind was a blank, he didn't know where he was, who was those peoples on the room, not even himself.
But something triggered his memory as he heard those peoples calling the name of 'Jihoon' repeatedly and everything came flooding to his head.
Making it felt like it was going to burst any second. But Soonyoung held it in.

The third day he woke up, Soonyoung finally remembered everything.

He remembered Yoonna, his cancelled engagement, the crash, his friends, everything and Jihoon.

He didn't know how it happened but whenever he opened his eyes, he always, always, every single day, witnessed Jihoon that was once his, sobbing quietly onto his arms, whispering quiet begs for him to wake up, that he doesn't care about what had happened, he only want him to wake up.
And if the return of his memory made his head hurt, then this sight broke his heart into pieces.

Why would you want me to wake up?
I'm not yours anymore. Nor that you're mine... right?

Soonyoung felt himself tearing up, and he couldn't be more grateful when his conciousness slowly faded away without his permission.

Today, just like the other day, Soonyoung woke up.
But there's no Jihoon on the sight.

Is he finally tired of me?

Soonyoung sighed quietly as he accidentaly locked eyes with Seungkwan.

Uh-oh.

"H-Hyung.. Soonyoung hyung?" He mumbled and walked closer to the bed. And when he confirmed that indeed, Soonyoung has waken up,
Immediately, all eyes went to the blonde and gasps of surprise were heard.
"Oh, . Should we call the doctor? Or not?" Seungcheol asked, obviously flustered.
"Do it." Jeonghan instructed and Seungcheol went out of the room. "Seungkwannie, get him a glass of water. His throat must be dry." He added yet again and the maknae out of four followed said order as he helped Soonyoung up in the proccess.
Soonyoung took a gulp of the water offered to him and hissed in pain as he tried to sit up.

I'm so not going to lay helplessly for another week or month, thought the blonde as Seungkwan laid him back down.

"T-Thanks." He croacked.
"Anytime hyung. Anyway, Jihoon hyung is taking a bath. He should be done anytime soon." Seungkwan grinned. "You've got to see how much he loves you judging by the way how he stayed here every single day and shed those loads of tears only for you." He continued with a soft sigh.

How can you be so sure he did that because he loves me?
Was what Soonyoung wanted to ask. But he chose to be silent.

"When you guys made up, please make sure Jihoonie goes back to his old self. Feed him lots of food and shower him with loves." Jeonghan smiled and gently ruffled Soonyoung's blonde hair.

Soonyoung looked at Jeonghan, his eyes showed much sadness as he gripped on the sheet as he opened his mouth to answer. But he was stopped as he heard the door knob turned and he gulped expectantly.

Is it going to be Jihoon? Or the doctor?

Turned out, it's the former. Soonyoung could see the mop of pink hair, walking quietly inside the room before stopping dead on track. His widened eyes fixed on Soonyoung's dark one.

"Soon-"

Soonyoung did the first thing thay came to his mind and that was none other than running away.
One more time.
Because he just.. he wasn't ready.
To face Jihoon, to face reality.
But this time, he didn't do it physically -not like his body could, anyway-

"Who are you?" Soonyoung blurted out, his other hand hiding below the blanket was fisted so tightly that he felt his nail tearing the flesh apart.

"What?" Jihoon asked, his voice coated with disbelief before he fell into a shprt silence. "Don't joke around, Soonyoung." His voice was trembling, and Soonyoung noticed. If their relationship was still okau, surely Soonyoung will go, and hug him tight, whisper those sweet nothings to his ear and kiss him better.

"Who are you?" Soonyoung repeated once again as he gritted his own teeth when he saw the hurt on Jihoon's face.

I'm sorry.
I'm an idiot.
A coward who can't even face the reality.
A coward who hurt you even though I promised to never.

Jihoon bit down on his lower lip and Soonyoung noticed the tears pooling on that once beautiful eyes which were painted red and puffy at the moment.

And it was all because of him.
Jihoon was crying because of him.
Jihoon was in pain because of him.
Jihoon was suffering because of him.
It was all his fault.

"I'm sorry, but who are you guys?" His question now was directed to all of those present in the room.
Jeonghan, Jisoo, and Seungkwan all had that same shocked face as Jihoon himself.
But Soonyoung knew, the reason of their shock was different from Jihoon's. Because they know, they know that Soonyoung didn't really lose his memory -and if Jihoon was in his right mind, he could totally see that Soonyoung's lying-
He was just pushing Jihoon away because he's scared.

Because of his cowardice, he hurted Jihoon.

"I.. I need to be alone by myself..!" Jihoon exclaimed and immediately stormed out of the room.
"Jihoon!" Jeonghan shouted after him. "I'll go for him." He then said and ran away, following the pink hair with his boyfriend following behind.

It left Seungkwan and Soonyoung in the room.

"Why'd you do that?" Seungkwan asked quietly as he watched how tears began streaming down Soonyoung's cheeks. "I don't know what else to do." Soonyoung turned to hide his face, ignoring the pain he felt both physically and mentally.
"You're stupid, hyung."
"I know. Of course I know."
"You just hurt him."
"I realize that."
"Even though he loves you so much. Can't you see that!?"
And right then, Soonyoung snapped.
"How the hell can you be so sure of how he's feeling! He doesn't anymore! He in' hate me because of what I did to that girl!" Soonyoung matched Seungkwan's tone only to end up coughing harshly.

On the other hand, Seungkwan couldn't believe what he had just hear.
He slowly walked to where his hyung was and gave him another glass of water.
"Seriously both of you are so blind. Even though you guys are together for the longest period of time between us 13. And you know each other like the back of your hand, why can you be so blind of each other's feeling. Well the last one only apply to you, Mr. Kwon."
He sighed and petted Soonyoung's hair. "Why do you think he hates you? Someone wouldn't stay in hospital for 5 days straight just to wait for people they hate to wake up ? Cying, begging for them to 'open their damn eyes already' everyday? What kind of logic was that? Even I know that. Thought if I may add I would like to call it 'Dafuq logic'." The diva added and put Soonyoung's cup away.
"Jihoon hyung still loves you, hyung. I'm sure of that and even though he might be angry, he didn't hate you. You can chop my head of if he really does hate you." He paused for Soonyoung to actually grasp his point. "Plus you know how Jihoon hyung is, he might be calm but he's actuallu really reckless, even more than you. And what you just did must have an effect for him. What if he gets into accident because he ran madly or such?"
Soonyoung whimpered because what Seungkwan said is just so true.

"Lastly, I'll ask you a question, hyung." His eyes were staring deep into Soonyoung, as of he was looking at his soul. "Do you still love Jihoon-hyung?"
Soonyoung nodded his head, "so much that it hurts."
"Then I'll kindly do you a favor."
"What?"
"I'll bring him to you. I'll bring Jihoon hyung to you and you better clear things up with him." He mumbled. "And if Jihoon hyung comes out ring-less, I won't give you another chance." He added withan accusing finger to Soonyoung.
"But I-"
Seungkwan's gaze softened as he muttered low, "there's nothing to be afraid of, hyung. Believe in me that Jihoon really loves you. Don't be scared."
Soonyoung bit his lip, unsure. "But Seungkw-"
"No buts, hyung. You will do this, no matter what. You MUST clear everything with Jihoon-hyung." He emphasized and spun on his heels.
Soonyoung cringed and looked at Seungkwan pleadingly. As if saying that he's not ready yet but the younger was having none of that.
"Seungcheol hyung is searching for the doctor. Right, where is he. Why isn't he back yet." He whispered to himself. "Well, he'll be back soon and I going. You'd better prepare all those cheesy stuffs and lines and the ring."
"I- I don't even know where it is right now!"
"Don't lie."
"I'm not! My car was crushed, remember!?"

 


"!"


 

Written : ?? -2015.10.30

Published : 2016.01.01

A/N

Another update finally!

Happy new year everyone !!

And sorry for this heart breaking chapter (or is it just me)

Hope this year will be better for all of us <3