Six

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

Soonyoung ran.
He ran on impulse.
Why'd he run?
He escaped the moment his eyes fell on that little girl.

Guilt? Not at all. Soonyoung didn't feel any guilt.
Scared? No. Certainly, he wasn't afraid of Yoonna.
But yes, he was scared.
He was scared of what Jihoon would do, he was scared of what Jihoon's reaction would be.
So he ran and drove.
He simply drove. 250 km/hour.

All of the 'what if's he ever thought of came barging his mind and he bit his lips hard, preventing those ugly tears pooling in his eyes to fall.

Why'd she has to come?
To his life?
No. To their life?
And ruin it all.

Soonyoung questioned inside his mind, his hand gripping tight on the steering wheel as he increased his speed.
Now going 300km/hour.

Nah.
Soonyoung realized there's of course, his fault in there as well.
Maybe he went overboard.
Or, he did.
But being the selfish brat Soonyoung knows he himself is, he refused to put the fault on him.

Idiot.
Like Jihoon had thousand times called him.
He's an idiot.
But there's a one timing where he heard Jihoon calling him his idiot.
And he wouldn't mind being insulted as that.

But he wonders, does that term still apply right now?
Perhaps no.
Because he is no longer Jihoon's as he knows Jihoon would claim.
He's no longer anyone's lover.
No longer anyone's soon to be fiance.
No longer anyone's idiot.
No longer anyone's anything.
And ironically, that anyone has to be his one and only Lee Jihoon.

He gave up upon hoding back his tears and let it fell freely. Not giving a damn about the outside world.

As he continued to run his vehicle, the red light went past as a blur.
Once, twice, thrice.
Soonyoung drove past them, making it out without a scratch. Even though thousand of complaining beeps were heard.
But it looked like luck really only last for 3 times because the fourth red light he ran past of, another car with speed same as him -or so he thought- came from the opposite direction.
And Soonyoung didn't make any attempt to avoid.
Instead, it looked like he was welcoming it with an open arms.

A loud crash wash heard as two car going on equally high velocity greeted each other head on.

The next thing Soonyoung knew was that he's in lot of pain. Especially his chest area.
It hurts so badly and the thing he could see was red, and red only.
But this pain was nothing.
This pain couldn't even match with the pain of losing one you hold so dearly Soonyoung was experiencing right then.
His eyes moved to see nothing and the activity of breathing seemed to became harder for him.

Exhale, inhale.

What a pitiful way to die.
I'm sure that Yoonna girl's mother would laugh her off if she sees me.
Dying with a broken heart.
At least I'm glad I ever met and date Jihoonie.
It's regretful that I didn't propose, thought.
Should have done it earlier.
Maybe if I did, we might be married right now.

His train of thought stopped when peoples outside there tried to push the car on top of his away.
"Hey! Are you okay?!" He heard an unfamiliar voice called but Soonyoung didn't have any strenght to answer, nor did he want to, actually.
He just laid there helplessly.

Frantic shouts and yells were heard as he was successfully pulled outside his crushed car.
Now, he got a good look of the night sky.
How many hours have it been since he ran away?

What might Jihoonie be doing right now?
Maybe he went for a dinner? And took a warm, nice bath?
Or did he went straight to bed after a tiring day?
There's a possibility for him to be with that girl as well.
And none for him to be searching for me... right?

Soonyoung's eyelids were starting to get heavy.
He tried his best to keep them open by focusing on the sparkling stars.
But it didn't seem to be going well because slowly, Soonyoung felt them dropping close.

And the last thing he heard was the noisy ambulance.


 

"Good evening, is this Jeon Wonwoo-ssi?"
"Yes? May I ask where is this from?"
"We're from the XOX hospital and are you the acquintance of Kwon Soonyoung-ssi?"
"I am. Did something happened?" Wonwoo raised a brow and put a finger up to silent his whining big baby.
"Apparently, Kwon Soonyoung-ssi got into a big accident and was brought here. We used the speed dial function on his phone and yours was the second because for some reason, we couldn't get into the touch with the first."
"I see. And how is he right now?"
"Currently we're trying to help him with all we've got-"
"I'll be there in 5 minutes." Wonwoo decided to just go there and ended the call.
"Gyu, we're going out."
"But you just came home from clearing Soonyoung's mess? Date?"
"No. Soonyoungie got into an accident." He explained shortly as Mingyu grabbed the key of their car.
"Seriously!?" The younger screeched whilst practically running -and Pulling Wonwoo- to their car.
The two rushed to said hospital, informing their friends on the way.

"Why's Jihoon not answering." Wonwoo groaned quietly as he continuously tried to contact the pink hair.
"Where's he right now, God. I swear to everything in this world, these two need to stop worrying us." He mumbled quietly, phone pressed on his ear.


"Seungcheol-hyung!" Wonwoo was surprised upon seeing the owner of Manse course, already done filling whatever form needed to be filled regarding their friend.
"I'm done with the documents." He said and Wonwoo just nodded. "Do you knoe his condition right now?" Wonwoo said.
"Not yet. i was just about to go to his room when you came." Seungcheol said.
"Why don't we go together then." Mingyu suggested and all three of them reached for the lift.

It was about 20 minutes of waiting that one of the nurse came out.
Eager, Seungkwan who had just arrived together with Seokmin interogated her.
Well, it's asking, according to the diva himself but not from other's point of view.

Eventually the nurse needed to catch her breath after being shook so much by the almighty Boo before she explained whatever they need and want to know.
Worried was clear on each of their handsome faces, even the maknae(s) face was scrunched up, as if he could feel Soonyoung's pain just hearing the condition the blonde was in.

Seungcheol politely bowed as soon as she finished explaining and they all sat on the space available. Dead silence.

"So, how come Jihoon hyung is not here?" Hansol mumbled quietly, but the silence made it easy to hear him.
"Knowing Jihoon-hyung, he's probably in state of panic that he can't find Soonyoung." Seokmin answered.
"Yeah. I've tried calling him several times, but he didn't even pick up." Wonwoo sighed. "Where'd this guy-"

"Hyung! It connected!" Mingyu shouted, of course, gaining not only his friends' attention, but almost the whole floor.
And it's simply Wonwoo and Seungcheol's job to apologize.
"What the hell, Gyu, don't just randomly shout like that." Seokmin grumbled.

Mingyu didn't pay him any mind though, he focused on his phone. "Jihoon-hyung! Finally! Why didn't you pick up! We've been calling you like-"

At the mention of certain pink haired teacher's name, everyone perked ip.
"That's not important right now!" Seungcheol cut Mingyu.
"Jihoon-hyung! Soonyoung-hyung got-" Mingyu tried to tell Jihoon only to find himself being disturbed by none other than their oldest hyung.

"Cheol-hyung?" Jihoon's voice was shaking, it was so rare of Jihoon to sound this weak and unvulnerable.
"What?"
"I-I saw a ferrari car. It was badly damaged and the number.. the plate number is the same as Soonyoung's but I don't.. I don't know wether it's really him or not-"
"Jihoon, first calm down okay?" From what Jihoon said, Wonwoo knew that Jihoon has known about what happened to Soonyoung.

"Jihoon, darling. Calm down." The blank hair tried to calm Jihoon as much as possible but Jihoon was still shaking, obviously unable to calm down whatsoever.
"Won.. Is he.. Is he okay?"
"... I can't really say that he is. He's.. Soonyoung is currently in critical condition."
Wonwoo did tell the truth, because what's the point in telling Jihoon that his boyfriend is alright only for him to come and see him in between the gate of life and death.

"I-Is he with you? W..Where?"
"XOX hospital. Where are you right now? Are you sure you can drive?"
"I'll manage.. somehow. I'll arrive in another 10 minutes." Jihoon said quickly and the next thing he know, the line was cut.

"That Jihoon-hyunh.He's not anywhere near okay." Seungkwan mumbled. "I'll go and wait for him." He then declared while standing up.
"No, no. Seungkwan-ah, I'll go." Wonwoo offered.
"Then I'm-"
"No, Gyu. Stay here." The assistant said with a smile before he waved to his group of friends and headed down.


 

"Jihoon!" Wonwoo called from far away as he saw that familiar mop of pink hair.
"Wonwoo.."
The black haired man was practically running to his side and held him by the shoulder. "Are you okay? You're shaking. And what's with the police?"
"I.. rushed here." Jihoon mumbled quietly.
It was all the explanation that Wonwoo needed.
"You go to check on Soonyoung, I'll handle this."
Jihoon looked at him uncertainly, but Wonwoo smiled and his hair.

"Go. Certainly dear soon to be fiance is more important?"
"Thanks, Won." Jihoon gave him a small nod.
The taller of two ruffled jihoon's soft pink hair and gave him a small, friendly peck on the crown of his head.
"It's okay. He'll be okay, Ji."
Jihoon just smiled, tireness and worry visible as he nodded his head.
"I hope."
"You can go to the receptionist for his room."
"Yeah."
"And for your information, I've taken care of everything."
"Thank you. Sorry for the trouble, it was this idiot's fault."
Wonwoo shook his head. "It's fine. And this is no one's fault. Now go." He made a playful sooing gesture and watched Jihoon as he ran to the receptionist table.

He then took care of the police with no much trouble before heading back up to the room, waiting patiently for the elevator, unlike a certain someone.


"I'm going for Jihoon-hyung for a bit." Mingyu blurted as soon as he ended his call.

Seungcheol raised a questioning eyebrow, although he said nothing, but the look itself demanded answer.
"Apparently, Jihoon hyung ran all the way to the sixth floor where his legs practically gave up on him." Mingyu answered as he looked at them, "I'm going to be in trouble if I didn't arrive in 5 minute, so I'd like to go?"
"Then go." Hansol shrugged and the older nodded.
"Let me come to." Seokmin declared.
"Sure, let's go."

Both of them then head to where the stairs are and went down to where Jihoon was to bring him up.


They all watched as Jihoon tried his best to swallow the food offered to him and they sighed. "Don't force yourself, hyung." Seungkwan was the first one to speak up, but Jihoon just shook his head with a smile.

"It's fine. I'm fine, Seungkwan-ah." But they could all see that Jihoon was not. He was not fine at all.

"Relax, Jihoon. Soonyoung will be alright." Seungcheol decided to take the food away -passing to Seungkwan- and crouched down on the floor before the pink haired male.
Jihoon said nothing as he stared to his hyung's dark orbs.
"But, what if-" his sentence was stopped as Seungcheol pinched his cheeks and pulled them into the opposite way.
"That hurts! What the hell!" He yelled and rubbed them furiously after he let go.

Most of them would laugh, but the atmosphere around them told them not to so they just stiffled chuckles
"What kind of 'what if's, are you talking about? Depending on your answer, I might or not do that again."
Jihoon glared at him, as of daring the elder to repeat what he had just don't before he sigh. "What else, hyung?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"What if.. What if Soonyoung couldn't be save-"

And Jihoon didn't expect for Seungcheol to actually pinch him again. This time, he actually teared up.
Not even Soonyoung ever did this to him.
"Oh, I'm so going to tell Soonyoung about this." He glared at Seungcheol. But his so called boss smiled down at him.
"Yeah, like that. Think positive. Soonyoung's going to wake up real soon." He caressed Jihoon's now red cheeks and then hugged the male. "The 'what if' you should be thinking about right now is ; what if Soonyoung is too scared to face you, what if he doesn't want to meet you yet, what if he doesn't want to propose anymore."
Jihoon pouted, "that's not any less depressing." He said.
"But it's better rather than thinking he will survive or not because he totally will."

Jihoon still had this annoying uncertainity as he glanced around the room to face his smiling friends, supporting him with a nod.
Finally, Jihoon actually smiled and returned the nods he was given. "Alright. Thanks, Cheol-hyung."

"Anytime, sweetheart. You know you can always come to me if Soonyoung didn't propose to you."
"Ew no, please. That's disgusting." Jihoon rolled his eyes. "And what kond of friends are you trying to snatch his friend's soon to be fiance."
"Excuse you, I have my own boy and 'soon to be fiance'? Aww my Jihoonie has grown up."

But most people focused on his former sentence.
"WHAT!?" They screamed in unison and even Jihoon as he looked at Seungcheol.
"Uh-oh.." The one in the spot light grinned sheepishly, his eyes darted to one of his worker.
"Don't tell me.." Seokmin gasped, looking at his partner in shock.

"BOO SEUNGKWAN!?" Another shout of the day, this time, it was directed to the now red faced Boo Seungkwan.

"Sorry." Seungcheol clasped his hand together as he stood up and walked to his supposed to be lover.
"What the hell. Why didn't you tell-!" Jihoon's yell was stopped.

"Sirs, if you won't stop shouting and yelling, we'll have to kick you outside." A man in white came out from behind the closed door, annoyance clear in his eyes.

"Oh, we're so sorry." Jihoon bowed his head low in embarrassment, but it was soon vanished when the man spoke again.

"Mr. Kwon Soonyoung-ssi is very lucky."

In matter of time, Jihoon was already grabbing to the doctor's uniform.

"H-How is he!?"

"We succeeded in saving his li-"

"Can I.. Can I see him?"

"You don't really listen do you? What are you to him?" The doctor asked with a small smile. "Brother?"
Usually Jihoon would yell, but 'usually' Soonyoung didn't lay on bed after an accident.
"No. I'm his.." Jihoon wasn't sure if he still will be, but he decided to say it. "Fiance."

The doctor looked pleasantly surprised but he didn't question further and let Jihoon in.

"Thank you very much, doctor! And Seungcheol-hyung! We'll talk after I clear things with my stupid boyfriend!" Jihoon said before he disappeared to where the doctor came from.

Soonyoung!
Soonyoung, he is... Soonyoung is alive!


Written : i dont remember - 2015.12.27

Published : 2015.12.27

a/n 

Finally an update T^T

ughhh i hope you guys like this !!!

Soonyoungie is alive and kicking !!!!

WOOOHOOOO