Two

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"So.. I heard something big happened yesterday?" Seungcheol laxly sipped on his coffee.

"Yeah, it's quite the scene." Seungkwan mumbled, not really interested in what the boss is talking about.
"It's a pity you missed that!" Seokmin was the one to say that as he passed Seungcheol a DVD.
"What?" The eldest out of three asked.
"Isn't it obvious? Just hearing the story from us is no fun. Better watch it yourself."
"Wher-"
"Where did you got that?" A new voice joined and all three heads turned to see Jihoon just arrived together with Soonyoung.
"CCTV, of course." Strangely, his boyfriend was one to answer him.
"I don't remember ever setting a CCTV in my course." His eyes darted to the happily smiling Soonyoung.
"Yup! It's me. Just in case something like yesterday happened, we can sue the culprit, you know."
All of them chose to ignore Soonyoung.
"Well, I'll go and watch this right now." Seungcheol shrugged and went to his private room.

"So early today, hyung?" Seungkwan frowned as he checked the time that showed Jihoon's early by an hour. "Just putting my bag here and i'm out to grab lunch with Soonyoung before he need to leave for a meeting. Have you guys eaten yet? Want something?"
"Burgers?"
"Got it, no tomatoes, right?"
"Yeah, thanks hyung." The youngest flashed Jihoon a genuine smile which Jihoon returned. "Seokmin?"
"Chicken!" He gave the couple a thumbs up.
"I would like chicken too!" Seungkwan then added and Jihoon playfully rolled his eyes. "Fine, tell us if Seungcheol hyung wants anything later. be back in an hour or so!" Jihoon and Soonyoung waved to the two and skipped out the building hand in hand.

"I wonder what Seungcheol hyung's reaction will be." Soonyoung mumbled, his hand on top of Jihoon as he moved the shift lever. "I don't know. And somehow, I don't want to know." Jihoon replied, leaning to his seat comfortably as they went to a restaurant Soonyoung had fpund out about yesterday.

Actually, if yesterday hadn't been such mess, Soonyoung's planning to take Jihoon out for dinner. It's just a pity that those things happened. The car eide was silent, but never have a silence been awkward between them, instead, it was comforting that Jihoon almost fell asleep. "Getting sleepy, babe?"
Jihoon hummed.
"I'm sorry but don't fell asleep. We're arriving in another 3 minutes." called his boyfriend and Jihoon nodded an okay.
His eyes fell to the gorgeous man sitting on his side and he took his times to appreciate his boyfriend.
"Something in my face?" Soonyoung chuckled without giving Jihoon a glance, because he knows that the younger would get mad if he looks at him when driving.
Jihoon flushes bright red and but didn't pry his eyes away. "No, I just want to look, can't I?"
He could see the pink on Soonyoung's cheeks as he smiles cutely like he always do, "Wow, that's rare. Of course you can."
Jihoon smiled at that and continued to simply stare, "I love it when you smile."

One second, two, three.

Jihoon gasped, realizing what he had just said and both blushed beet red.
"W-What?" Soonyoung gaped.
"N-Nothing! Forget it!" Jihoon practically throw his face away and Soonyoung could hear the crack and Jihoon's whimper.
"You alright?"
"Y-Yeah."
"Anyway.. that's so sudden.." he could hear Soonyoung's grin even without looking.
"Can we please.. not talk about that? I don't even know what came to me."
Soonyoung laugh his melodious laugh, "Alright, but don't think I'll forget about this."

Soon enough, they arrived at the mentioned restaurant and both quickly went to their reserved table. After placing their orders, they sat quietly, just simply stating into each other's eyes until Soonyoung finally broke the silence.
"So? What's with that earlier?" He smiled teasingly.
Jihoon whimpered, "I know it! You'll bring it up again."
"Of course! That was such rare happenings! I need to know why."
"Well, I got nothing to do.. so I stared at you.. and it just came." Jihoon mumbled shyly and he could feel Soonyoung's thumbs rubbing the back of his hand.
Soonyoung smiled big, "then I guess I have to smile even more often." He declared. "Oh God, I'm going to finish up work real fast and go home early today! I feel strangely motivated!"
Jihoon rolled his eyes but a smile was tugging on his lips.
Eventually, their hands needed to be separated since the food was here and they enjoyed the peaceful meal together.
"Jihoon?"
"Yeah?" Jihoon asked after sipping his orange juice.
"Want to go on a dinner later?"
Jihoon hummed thoughtfully, "Sure, why not?"
"Truth to be told, I actually want your home made food but I think today's a good day to go out." He said excitedly. "I'll search for some good dining restaurant later!"
"Be sure to work properly. And don't take me into one that's too expensive."
"Of course, I'll search one that'll suit your taste and make you comfortable."
"Then I'm looking forward to it."
"Better be."

Half an hour has passed and they found themselves ordering for a take out chicken and burgers they had promised. After getting what they want, they head inside Soonyoung's baby. The foods safe and sound on the back seat.

"At least we still have another 20 minutes before the two of us separate." Soonypung said as he parked the ferrari in front of the course. The two of them got off the car and head in with Seungkwan and Seokmin's stuffs.

"Hi...guys?" Jihoon frowned at the strange atmosphere lurking in the lobby and he spoted Seungcheol looking like he could murder someone. He stepped back a little, pushing his boyfriend in the proccess and almost made them trip. "Jihoon?"
The younger simply point at the boss.
"Seungcheollie hyung?" Soonyoung uncertainly called and the two of them whimpered at the glares Seungcheol was throwing them.
"I-I'm.. not late, am I?" Jihoon gulped because certainly like Soonyoung said, they still have 20 minutes to spare.

"No, you're not." Seungkwan rolled his eyes as he saw how frightened the two are. "Seungcheol hyung's only acting a little dramatic." As soon as Seungkwan finished his sentence, Seungcheol jumped to the terrified couple, hugging them tightly.
"Oh my god my babies!" He gripped both of them tight that Jihoon who's squished between the two almost couldn't breath. "H-Hyungg?" The youngest whined, trying to push Seungcheol away but that only resulted in Seungcheol tightening his arms.
"How dare that did such thing to my baby!"
"Language, hyung." Seokmin chirped. "And better let go before ypu suffocate them both to death." Seungkwan added in.
Seungcheol nodded and did let go.

The couple were panting hard.
"Sorry." Seungcheol grinned sheepishly. "Anyway Soonyoung?"
"Yea, hyung?"
"You did well. I'm not even going to get mad at you. Thanks for getting rid of that troublemaker."
Soonyoung smiled big and nodded his head, "no problem! Means I don't have to pay any monthly expenses because of that, right?"
"Of course. Glad Jihoon's alright!"
"Would you guys stop already? I'm not a baby!" Jihoon whined.
"But you're my baby." Soonyoung kissed his temple and led them in to the chair.
"Stop that and give us our food." Seungkwan rolled his eyes and reached his hand out to the food.
"Be a little bit more grateful, brat." Jihoon spat and handed their orders.
Seungkwan's lips stretched big as he beamed at his hyung, "Thanks hyung! Love you guys!" He made a heart with his hands and proceed to share the food with Seokmin on his side.
"We got your share too, hyung." Soonyoung chirped and Seungcheol nodded. "I know you guys are the best."
Soonyoung laughed and hugged Jihoon close to him. "You need to get ready, Soonyoungie." Jihoon whispered quietly.
"Mhm, I probably should." Soonyoung simply said, but he made no movements to let go of the shorter, instead, he chuckled at how fast Seokmin, Seungkwan and Seungcheol is eating.
"They look stupid." Soonyoung commented and Jihoon laughed. "They do." He said while slowly unwrapping Soonyoung's arms off him and got up from his lap.
"We still have 5 minutes!" The elder protested but get up when Jihoon told him to.
"5 minutes aren't even that long." Jihoon reasoned as he helped fixing Soonyoung's rather crinkled suit. "Let me get your tie for you." Jihoon mumbled and left a peck on Soonyoung's lips as he searched for his bag to get Soonyoung's tie.
Soonyoung hummed happily but soon stopped when he saw the judging stares he got. "What!?"
"Nothing~" they sang altogether and Soonyoung stuck his tongue out at them.
Jihoon took no longer than 2 minutes as he got back to Soonyoung's side with black tie on his hand.
"Stay still." he commanded and lifted Soonyoung's collar before carefully tying it around his neck.
The elder grinned big at the scene and he couldn't help the hum that's coming back.
"There." Jihoon released the male when he's done and blushed when he noticed Soonyoung was staring at him. "W-What?"
"You know I love you, right?" Soonyoung suddenly said and Jihoon can't lie that he's actually taken aback by the sudden confession. But he found himself nodding at the question. "Good then." The blonde said.
"Well, guess it's time to go, huh?"
"I'll walk you to the car?"
"Aww! Aren't you sweet?" Soonyoung laughed and glared to his three friends when he saw them fake puking. "What are you? Married couple?" Seungcheol mocked.
Soonyoung rolled his eyes, "We're a 'Soon-to-be-married-couple', thank you very much." He said and went out together with Jihoon after a last, "I'm going then, please take care of Jihoonie!"

"What soon going to be married couple. We're not even engaged." Jihoon reasoned when they arrived at the car.
"You just wait for it." Soonyoung chuckled and slipped to the driver seat.
With the door still open, Jihoon moved half of his body in and pressed his lips against Soonyoung in a slightly longer and deeper kiss.
"Have a nice day and come back soon like you promised."
"Mmh, I will. Love you, Jihoonie!"
"Me too. Drive safely."

And Jihoon watched as the car drove away slowly. He smiled to himself and went back in.

As they were finally separated, it's time for Jihoon's shift to start. Both boys begin their own works like usual and for that 6-7 hours of being separated, not even one second passed without the feeling of longing for one another.

Soonyoung tried to fulfill his promise to get home ASAP that he typed furiously on his laptop.
"What's with the rush?" Wonwoo, whose position is his assistant, asked. "Date." Soonyoung replied, not giving him a single glance nor stopping his rapid typing. "But I think you'd better slow down a bit." Wonwoo suggested. Soonyoung raised a questioning brow. "I could find about 20 mistakes in this single document." Only then did the blonde stopped and looked at Wonwoo with a sheepish smile, "can you?"

The black haired man sighed playfully but started to do his job in correcting the mistakes he had pointed out earlier. "Anyway, slow down, Soonyoung. It's only two. And Jihoon's shift ends around six, am I wrong?" The latter shook his head, no and began slowing his pace down.
Around an hour was spent without them saying anything and finally Wonwoo chose to break the silence.

"Soonyoung?"
"Hm?"
"You know you shouldn't have gone that far?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I don't need you feigning innocence, you know what I'm talking about."
Soonyoung sighed, "She was one who put my Jihoon in thay situation, and her mother, refusing to hear Jihoon's explanation, went straight and slapped him. Why shouldn't I do that?"
"But, Soonyoung, she's-"
"Only a little girl, I know. That's why I'm kind enough not to fire his father from my company. Plus her mother is still alive."
"What about her school? Her house? And more importantly, what do ypu think Jihoon would do if he found out?"
Soonyoung bit his lip at that, "Jihoon doesn't need to know."
"Listen, Soonyoung." Wonwoo sighed, "I know you love Jihoon and he loves you as much as you do. But you know how he is."
"He will be mad, I know." Soonyoung mumbled. "And he will ask for me to return her house, her mother and everything, I know that."
"And you know there's more than that. He might-"
"Won!" The suddwn raise in volume startled the black haired male as he nodded with a sigh.
"Don't say it."
"Alright."

Soonyoung knows for sure of that fact.
Worst possibility, Jihoon might break them up.

Usually he wouldn't even thought about what he had done and give no about them.
This is certainly the first time Soonyoung ever felt so confused and frustated and so scared.
The possibilty of Jihoon hating him affect him so much.

But that's not possible, right?
Jihoon wouldn't break them up, right?
He knows that Soonyoung did this for him.
But, he did tell Soonyoung not to do anything..
But, but.. Jihoon still won't do that.
After all, he loves Soonyoung, right?
He will understand... right?


 

Written : 2015.12.06-07

Published : 2015.12.07

Edited : 2015.12.09

A/N

Decided to make this a chaptered fic ><

Hope u like this!

Angst is waiting ahead *smirks*

My poor heart cant handle all of those angst..

Im torturing myself T^T