Ten

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

Am I being ignored in the last chapter .-.

T^T


Jihoon were humming happily as he sipped on his strawberry golden oreo drink-one he didn't remember he had ever ordered, but well whatever- when the door cracked open.

Immediately, his eyes moved there and they almost-but thankfully didn't- bulged out.
Because a sight of the now blue haired Soonyoung, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand-standing in front of him, never once crossed his mind.
And Jihoon found himself in loss of words.

It was silence for the first few moments, until Jihoon broke the ice.
"U-Uh.. d-did you booked this room?"
"Yes." Soonyoung nodded.
"Uhm.. are you sure you're not getting into the wrong room?"
"Nope."
"O-Oh.. then.. then I guess I must be the one in wrong." Jihoon smiled awkwardly. Ignoring the painful feeling on his heart at the thought of Soonyoung was going to have a date here, with his new special someone, alone.
"I will.. I will go and ask my friends if they give me the wrong room or what." He mumbled and walked forward, intending to went straight pass Soonyoung. But the blue haired boy immediately pulled him into an embrace before Jihoon could even touch the knob.
And to say Jihoon was shocked is an understanment. "What are you doing?" He could only manage a quiet whisper as he felt his breath stop.

Oh how he missed this so much. Soonyoung's embrace, Soonyoung's scent, Soonyoung's presence.
Jihoon fought the urge to cry.

I thought my tears had dried up?

He thought to himself, swallowing the lump on his throat as he didn't make a single move.
"I'm sorry." He could hear Soonyoung whispered.

"I'm sorry." Soonyoung repeated again but that didn't change the fact that Jihoon is in loss of words.
"I'm sorry for everything, Jihoon."
"...what?" Was all Jihoon could mutter.

He remembered me?

"I'm sorry for making you lose both your sleep and appetite to eat." Soonyoung's grip on him tightened at it almost, almost hurted Jihoon but Soonyoung just knows, he always know how much of strenght it requires when he hugs Jihoon. Tight, but not enough to hurt him. And Jihoon always loves that.

Jihoon didn't speak a thing, so Soonyoung continued.
"I'm sorry for those things I did to that girl, for ruining our relationship, for making you lose weight even though I always make sure you do eat, for making you cry and hurt even though I vowed to never."
And Jihoon felt something wetting his neck.
"Soonyoung.." he breathed out, one tear rolled down his cheek as both of them collapsed on the floor.

Why the heck am I crying.
Is it because I miss this idiot too much?
Or is it because Soonyoung showed me his tears? He rarely does.

"Why're you crying, Idiot." Jihoon said, ignoring the fact he himself was a mess but didn't turn around or such.

After both had calmed down, Jihoon finally did the move and turned to face Soonyoung, he cupped the elder's cheeks on his hand and wiped the remaining tears before he speak, "First, I would like you to explain everything." He said slowly and eventually, Soonyoung nodded.
They got up from the floor and sat on their seat.

Soonyoung was looking at Jihoon uncertainly because his hands were itching to grab onto Jihoon and just kiss those tears away but he wasn't sure wether Jihoon would like that or not.

And when Soonyoung offered his handkerchief to Jihoon, Jihoon could 't help but to feel a little.... weird? Because Soonyoung never offered anything like handkerchief or such when he cried, it's always his hands, or lips.
"Thank you."

After both were seated, it was the first in their live the silence had ever been so awkward.
Soonyoung was still holding the flowers, fidgedting unsurely and he secretly stole glances on Jihoon who were wiping the remaining of his tears, careful not to ruin his make up, Soonyoung could tell.

"I'm all ears, now. First, may I ask you questions?"
"Sure, go ahead."
"Are you... are you my date? Is this our date?"
Soonyoung nodded, "I am. And yeah, this is our date."
"They planned it?"
"Seungkwan was the one who started it first.. and eventually it spreads."
"I understand. Then, have you regained your memories?"

This is it.

Soonyoung gulped.

"That.. I would like to explain it later.. together with everything.. from the beginning. But, before that..if you don't mind, please accept this." Soonyoung finally pushed the flowers forward, to the front of Jihoon.
The pink haired smiled a bit and even though he didn't like how formal and stiff Soonyoung was being, he took it.

The flowers were the same as the one back then.
10 red roses and 10white roses, Jihoon remembered.

"Thank you, but what is this for?"
"For my apology.. and back then, I didn't have the chance to give it to you personally."
Jihoon hummed, "I have something to apologize for as well."
Soonyoung blinked in surprise. "What?"
"I'm sorry, back then, I didn't realize that day was our anniversary."
The latter was quick to say, "It's fine." Added with a smile.

Yes, Soonyoung has always been like this. He always, always forgives Jihoon no matter how big of the mistakes Jihoon made.
and Jihoon both love and hate this.

"Is that all?"
Jihoon shook his head. "I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough to chase after you tha-"
Honestly, this was the reason why Jihoon was acting that way the weeks over.. if only he's fast enough to run out, to chase after Soonyoung. Maybe he would still caught up, maybe he would still be able to prevent the accident, still able to keep their relationship same as before.
"Stop, Ji. It's not your fault. How many times have I said that don't blame yourself for something you didn't do?" Even though the voice was soft, the tone was stern.
Moreover, he called him 'Ji'.
and Jihoon found himself smiling.

He missed this.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.
"Don't be."
Jihoon just nodded, even though there was still that ugly guilty feelings inside of him, but he chose to ignore it.
"Then..would you start telling me about everything.. from your side of story?"
Soonyoung nodded, his eyes casted downwards.

"I will apologize for everything in advance and you can slap me or hit or punch me if you want but please do it later."
Jihoon nodded.

"Okay, first it was the incident that happened in the course, you know what I mean, right?"
After receiving yet another nod, Soonyoung continued.
"I told Wonwoo to burn all of their belongings.. and fire her father."
"Why would you do that?"
"Because.. because you know how I hate it when you get hurt even by the slightest bit and I can't fight the urge not to do anything no matter how much you coax me!"
Soonyoung was rising his voice but Jihoon stayed still, unfazed. Only signaling for Soonyoung to continue.
"But then Won said he didn't agree with me and we had a talk that ended up with me oy taking her things, including her mother. But I keep her father in the company."
Soonyoung took a breath before he continued. "Won told me that."
"I see."

"Then the next day everything went pretty normal."
"Except for the fact you're acting insecure when you came for me. Why?"
"Wonwoo talked some sense into me.. told me that what if, what if you find out abour what I did and how you might react. I know you never like these kind of things, and you will be mad and you, ending our relationship is not something impossible. And the thought of us breaking up and all those unwanted things came to me. And I was scared. Scared and there's some stress as well then I fell into a dilemma, wether to continue or stop everything that I was doing."
"Then what did you decided on?"
"I can't chose, honestly. But the day after, when we parted ways for my meeting, after we kissed, I realized. That, that girl worth nothing compared to you. Then I deicded to stop because you're more important to me than her. That i'd rather give back her everything rather than losing mine, which is you, Jihoon." Soonyoung confessed honestly. "But that same day, it happened. You found out, you even met her. I should have decided earlier."
"Or you should have never done it in the first place."
Soonyoung smiled a little, but that didn't reached his eyes, "I know, I'm stupid, aren't I?"
"Indeed, you are. Continue, please?"
"Yeah, so I ran away. I drove away with the maximum speed of our car and crashed." Soonyoung said with a chuckle and Jihoon's eyes narrowed into a glare as he slammed his hand on the table. Surprising Soonyoung as he blinked his eyes at Jihoon.
"You think you getting hurt is funny!?" Jihoon raised his voice as he looked at Soonyoung straight in the eyes. "You don't ing know how worried I was when i heard you got into accident and was in a critical condition! When I thought that you won't make it out alive and that was all my ing fault for not chasing after you, when I thought that you won't be by my side ever again because of my mistake. And you think it's funny!?" Jihoon's voice lowered by the end. "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you..I don't even know why the I'm being so emotional right now." Jihoon rubbed his hair furiously and sat back down, not even remembering when he had stood up.
"No, It's fine. You can yell at me as much as you want because I deserve that and you're right, it's not funny at all. So..yeah, I'm sorry for ever making you think like that but believe me, it's not your fault. It's never your fault, Ji. It's all mine." Soonyoung whispered, eyes never once leaving Jihoon's.
"No, it's mine."
"It's not and that's final. So would you just shut up and let me continue?" Soonyoung said with a smile.
Jihoon's glare stayed but for not long as he breathed out, "you telling me to shut up is so refreshing." he sighed. "And yes, please continue and would you like to talk over food? It's getting cold."
Soonyoung breathed out a laugh, "Sure, I don't mind. Do you want to re order them?"
Jihoon looked at his boyfriend? Ex boyfriend? He's not sure.
"How many times I told you not to waste your money like that."
"And how many times I told you that I don't mind if it's for you?"
Jihoon just glared. "Then no."
"Okay. So let me continue." Soonyoung took a sip of an Italian soda before he continued.
"Yeah as you know, I was in coma. Only for a day, actually."
"WHAT!?"
"Yeah.. from the second day onwards, I started to gain my conciousness even though only for a short time. The time added as the day passed by though."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
Soonyoung smiled. "Because you're always crying whenever I opened my eyes.. is that even a reason? and I'm not ready to face you, honestly. I'm scared that you might be there to break up with me."
"Why should I cry if I'm going to break you up?" Jihoon shook his head, ridiculous.
"I know right, Seungkwan said he called it Dafuq logic." Soonyoung said.
"Dafuq logic, indeed." Jihoon agreed.
"I know you would said that. And yeah.. so I stayed like that.. watching you every single day. Until that day when you went to shower.. Seungkwan kinda caught me.. so yeah.. that's when you all find out that I'm awake.. yeah."
"And the amnesia?"
Soonyoung gulped yet again. "Uh.. I didn't really have an amnesia.." he muttered quietly, hopping that Jihoon wouldn't hear him but sadly, he did.

"WHAT!" The coming outburst was expected. "or at least that's what you thought I would say, right?" Jihoon continued as he looked at Soonyoung, disappointment and confusement was clear on his eyes and Soonyoung found it suffocating.
"I know there will be lot of surprising, unexpected things so yeah.. I'm not gonna lose my composure easily but still.. what the heck, Soonyoung?"
Soonyoung bit his lips, "alright, let me explain first."
"Go ahead."
"Just like I said.. I didn't really have an amnesia.. maybe only for around 2-3 days.. I really lost my memories, I don't know anything, not even myself. But as the time goes on and our friends who came keep mentioning your name and all that stuffs, I think that triggered the return of my memory and I gained them back."
"So you're saying that when we found out you're awake, you already got your memory back?"
"Yeah."
"Then, why?" Jihoon was showing him this pained expression and it hurted Soonyoung as well.
"Like I said earlier.. I was scared. Scared of facing you, of the reality of you rejecting me." He said with gaze casted downwards and when Jihoon spoke nothing, it added to the tension.
"Then why. Why did you decide to meet me now?"
"Seungkwan talked some sense to me? He kinda assured me.."
"Assure you what?"
"That you still.. love me.." Soonyoung mumbled and then Jihoon broke into a laugh. It's not a happy laugh or whatsoever.. it's like.. a pained laugh? Soonyoung wasn't sure.
"Who do you think you guys are? Guessing my feelings like that? Deciding wheter I still love you or not?"
Soonyoung smiled sadly, "I know right, we got no right to do so."
"Damn true. Even if you're my lover or such, you got no right to decide what i'm feeling or thinking or going to do." Jihoon nodded his head and sighed. "So, then? What are we gonna do now? What are we right now? And what would you like us to be?" Jihoon asked.
"That's a good question. What are we going to do now? and what are we? Still boyfriends?"
Jihoon shrugged. "What do you prefer?"
"I should be the one asking you, Ji. You're the one who got hurt because of my doings."
The pink haired nodded and stood up from his seat and walked towards Soonhoon, his previous strawberry golden oreo drink.

 


And when they're only foot apart, Jihoon dumped the liquid ontop of the blue haired young boss.

 

Shock is an understanment as Soonyoung's eyes widened.
"You deserve this." Jihoon added.
"....." Soonyoung was silent for awhile as he got over his shock before nodding, "I know."
But what Soonyoung didn't expect was Jihoon hugging him.

With his gentle moves, Jihoon slowly wrapped his arms around Soonyoung and rested his forehead on Soonyoung's sticky one.
"You ing deserved that. For making me worry, for lying to me, for making things complicated."
"I know." Soonyoung wasn't sure wether to return the hug or not, but then he decided to do so, judging from how easily Jihoon could fall from his position of straddling Soonyoung.
Soonyoung hugged Jihoon tight and pulled his close, until their bodies were pressed without any personal space left.

They stayed in silence just like that, with only the sound of pink liquid dripping down Soonyoung's hair, to the floor.
"Hey, idiot."
Soonyoung hummed his answer.
"Do you want to know how I'm feeling right now?"
"Yes, please."

Jihoon took a deep breath and moved his head to Soonyoung's shoulder.
"Whatever stupid things you did in the past, be it making Yoonna suffer, lying to me and stuffs.."
The pause Jihoon made was making Soonyoung's heart thump nervously.

"I forgive them."
"Huh?"
"I said, I forgive them. I forgive your mistakes, your fault, whatever they are and I still.. I still love you, you jerk!" Jihoon exclaimed.

Soonyoung was in a daze, his mind stopped working all at once and the only thing he could feel was the happiness fluttering inside his stomach.
"Really?"
"Really. Just promise me.. promise me that you will never do such thing again. Never lie to me, tell me everything don't get me worried because of you. And the most important thing never.. never ever get hurt again."
Soonyoung chuckled quietly. "I promise.. why are you crying, Jihoonie?"
"Because I was reminded of how fragile you look in that hateful white building.. and how scared I was that you're going to leave me just like that." Jihoon silently sobbed and Soonyoung brought his hand to Jihoon's small back to rub on it, a relieved smile on his lips.

"I promise.. I swear and vowed I will never repeat what I've done before. And Ji? I know this isn't the most romantic place or the most right time, but uhm.. yeah.. you know we've been in relationship for 4 years, and never once did we have a big, serious argument nor have we stayed away from each other for a long time with the exception of our latest incident.. and yeah we've been through a lot of things, experiencing up and downs together.. we've been together for years.. and it seems my love for you grows more each passing seconds, to the point that I can't imagine my life without you anymore.. and now that our-mine, actually- mess has been all cleared and no things such as arguments are left between us, would you give me the chance to start all over, not as your boyfriend, but as a husband who shall be by your side for the rest of your life?"

Jihoon looked dumfounded at the lines his boyfriend had just said to him and when everything registered on his mind, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Sst." Soonyoung quickly stopped him. "I know you're bad with words. That's why, speak nothing but kiss me if you're saying yes and you can stay as you are if -"

Without waiting for it to end, Jihoon immediately slammed their lips together to the roughest, but most passionate kiss they ever shared. And that's all Soonyoung needed to return the favor.

Nothing beat the happiness both were feeling right then. The feeling of holding one another in their arms again.

They kissed, kissed, and kissed until their lungs were begging for air before they finally pulled back.
A big smile on their lips as they stared longingly at each other.
"What's with that long line?" Jihoon chuckled breathelessly.
"I tried my best."
"I know you did. It's a pity no one recorded that."
Soonyoung hummed, "No worries, Ji. This room has a CCTV. We just need to ask for the video and made it into Cd or DvD."
"This room has what?!"
"Yeah.. I bet those kids are watching us right now. Well, maybe not all of them." Soonyoung said and he rested his chin on Jihoon's shoulder and took the time to inhale his boyfriend's scent he missed so much. Wait, Jihoon is his fiancé now.
"My fiancé." Soonyoung said, and he loves how the words rolled on his tongue.
Jihoon smiled at that, can't deny that he actually loves that also. "Yours, Soonyoung. All yours."

"I missed you so much, Ji."
"I know, stupid. I missed you more." Jihoon replied with a chuckle as he gave Soonyoung a small peck on the cheek. "And I still love you so damn much no matter what happened."
"I'm so ing glad you do, Ji. Because I don't know what to do anymore if you actually decided to dump me. I love you too, anyway."
"Idiot. It's not only you. I don't think I know what to do also if we were to be separated."
"Really?"
"Really."

Soonyoung hasn't stop smiling ever since, and he whispered to Jihoon, "I love you."
"I do, too."
"Say it."
"I love you, Soonyoung-ah."
"Let's stay like this for some more times."
"Sure, whatever you want."

And true, just like Soonyoung has wished, they stayed. Not moving even an inch for another 3 minutes.

"Hey, it's enough, don't you think. We need to get you washed. We're sticky all over."
"And whose fault is this?"
"Yours."
Soonyoung's eyes narrowed playfully as he mumbled, "butthole."
Jihoon raised a brow, "you're calling me a butthole now?"

But Soonyoung only gave him a pout as answer, "but it really is yours! If only you didn't do those horrible things."
"I know, I know. I've apologized and even proposed. Stop bringing that up already!" He whined.
"Alright, my bad. So we're engaged now?"
Soonyoung nodded.
Jihoon then brought his hand to sight. "I don't see any ring in my finger, though?" Soonyoung chuckled, "I have that with me." He said while pulling a small velvet box from his pocket.
"Thankfully this isn't damaged by you." Soonyoung poked Jihoon's forehead as he opened the box to reveal a silver ring.
Jihoon smiled at that, "Thankfully you really bought a simple one."
"Of course. I would be damned if I bought an expensive one and you refused to wear it."
"Damn right."
Soonyoung chuckled and brought Jihoon's hand up and slipped the ring on his ring finger.
He grinned as he examined it before he kissed the knuckle.
"I love you so damn much."
"You've said that already."
"I know. And I don't mind saying that every single time possible," whispered the bluenet.
"You sap."
"Just for you." Soonyoung winked and Jihoon hit him playfully.


"Whatever. Now should we get out of here? Or invite them inside? Because surely, we can't finish these all."
The elder nodded in agreement. "I prefer the former."
"Then let's go. The food will be in waste, though."
Soonyoung shrugged and just before Jihoon could get off of Soonyoung's lap, the latter pulled him right back. "There's still one thing I haven't given you yet."
"What?"
Soonyoung pulled yet another red box from his pocket and Jihoon looked at him in confusement.
"A present." Soonyoung smiled as he handed it to Jihoon for him to open.
Jihoon had this frown on his brow but he took it.
"Another ring?" Jihoon asked.
"Nope. Just open it."
After nodding for the one last time, Jihoon began to open the box only for him to throw Soonyoung a surprised look. "Seriously?"
"Yup."
"Why should you waste this much money on me?"
"But you love it. You're smiling, you know."
Jihoon supposed Soonyoung was right because he just can't hid the grin spreading wide on his face.
"Oh, shut up. And just help me put it on." He mumbled, shyness clear on his tone as he handed both the screwdriver and bracelet to Soonyoung.
"But, of course." Soonyoung accepted both and began to undo the screw before he cuffed Jihoon's wrist in between the pieces of gold before he screwed the two piece back together.
"There you go."
"Thanks." Jihoon smiled at him and for the umpteenth times, Soonyoung's heart fluttered.
"You're welcome, Now let's get out, shall we?"
"Yeah." Jihoon finally got off of Soonyoung's lap as he held out a heping hand for the later to grab.
"I can't move." Soonyoung said sheepishly. "My legs fell asleep."
"You, idiot." Jihoon chuckled as he just stood there and waited for Soonyoung to join him.

"Right.. that reminded me.."
"Hm?"
"Earlier.. you were with someone when I saw you.."
"You saw me?"
"Yeah.." Jihoon mumbled, his hand fidgetting at the hem of his shirt. "I thought you were on a date here.. who's that? The one you're with.. who wore hood."
Soonyoung blinked at that before he broke into a loud, loud laugh.

"W-What the hell! Don't laugh!" Jihoon raised his voice, a sign that he was getting really embarrassed.
"Aww, come here you cute ."
"Wow, you're calling me ." Jihoon rolled his eyes but came anyway.
Soonyoung grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled himself up before he immediately pressed a kiss on the forehead. ". It was Seungkwannie." He then said with a smile. "Do you really think I'll go out with someone else?"
"Damn yeah. judging from your amnesia s."
Soonyoung pouted. "I already apolo-"
"I know, I know." Jihoon chuckled as he left a kiss on Soonyoung's forehead. "Sweet." He then said. "Anyway we seriously needed to get us washed."
"Then for real, let's go."

And when they were about to exit the room, Jihoon let go of Soonyoung and ran to the CCTV's location he had just found.
"You es who were watching this! You'd better be by the end of the stairs of the first floor when I got there! You know something not good might happen if you don't follow what I say, right?"

And both Soonyoung and Jihoon could hear the noisy footsteps outside and the elder one chuckled.

"They are all so whipped."
"Same goes to you, mister."
"That's so true." Soonyoung laughed as he took Jihoon's hand and linked their fingers together, sending the now ringed finger, Soonyoung grinned big as he led them both out of the room.

 

"Oh and Soonyoung?"

"Hm?"

"I would like you to apologize to Yoonna."

"Sur-"


But not only cheers that welcomed them, but a punch straight to Soonyoung's cheek. Cutting him off of all words he was trying to say.
Surprising Jihoon and everyone present.
"Soonyoung!"

 

"Seungcheol-hyung! Seriously!"

 

 

-FIN-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING .-.


Written : 2016.01.04

Published : 2016.01.07

A/N

The heck is this 4k mess..

I dont even know anymore.

School has started again

I dont know i dont know

I dont know anymore

Just buy my album

Ignore me seriously

Im getting insane