Three

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"Seungkwannie? Has Soonyoung arrived yet?" Jihoon immediately asked as soon as he finished his shidts and walked to the lobby.

"He has." Seungkwan nodded and pointed his chin to the sofa resting accross of the reception table.
Jihoon's eyes darted to the certain blonde sitting there, no movements nor sounds were made. The pink hair raised his brow accussingly to the two receptionist. "Did you guys do something?"
"No, he hasn't spoken a thing since he came here." Seokmin said, looking just as curious as Jihoon was.
"I see.." was Jihoon's only response as he chose to approach the man himself.

"-young? Soonyoung!"
Soonyoung jumped, startled as he blinked his eyes several times only to see his boyfriend's face only an inch away from his.
"Scared me!" He immediately flinched backward, surprising the teacher. "You're the one scaring me, Soonyoung!" Jihoon protested and Soonyoung smiled sheepishly.
Thinking at how distracted he must be that he didn't notice his boyfriend calling at him. No, he didn't even notice his boyfriend's presence at all.
"Something wrong? You're zoning out."
Soonyoung shook his head, no. "Just thinking." He said quietly and leaned his body to the sofa he was sitting on.
Jihoon eventually joined him on his side. "What about?" He asked, resting his head on the top of the sofa.
"You." Soonyoung mimicked Jihoon and looked at him with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. He then reached out for Jihoon's hands and put them on both sides of his face, leaning to the familiar warmth with closed eyes.
"You need another 10 years to lie to me, Soonyoung."
"Hey, I'm not lying! I do think of you!" His eyes shot open as he pouted ay Jihoon.
"Yes,yes. But I'm not the only one you're thinking about."
"You make it sounded like I'm cheating on you."
"Then, let me rephrase it. 'I'm not the one that's bugging you right now.'"
Soonyoung hummed.
"So, what's our Soonyoungie thinking about?"
Somehow, Jihoon got the feeling that Soonyoung won't tell him. So he decided to use his trump card. Aegyo.
The elder of the two chuckled and pulled Jihoon close so that his head was laying on his shoulder. "You know you don't have to do that."
"But I know how stubborn you can be."
"Really, I was just thinking."
"And I'm asking you what you're thinking about."
"It's nothing important, Jihoon-ah." Soonyoung mumbled to Jihoon's hair and hugged him by the waist.
"Then tell me." Jihoon is usually not this pushy. But seeing at how his boyfriend was acting, he couldn't help it.
Soonyoung sighed, knowing that he could never win an argument against Jihoon.
"It feels like.."
The latter hummed, signaling that he was listening.
"Uh.. I feel like.."
"Soonyoung." Jihoon's tone was that of a warning and Soonyoung whined weakly. "You know I don't like someone who beat around the bush, and I know you're not that kind of person."

It's funny how a single sentence from Jihoon could get the almighty Soonyoung whipped like a house puppy.

"So just tell me what's bugging you straight ahead, okay?"
The blonde nodded his head, "I feel .. no, it's more like I have a feeling."
Jihoon simply looked at Soonyoung with a questioning brow.
"Ihaveafeelingthatyouaregoingtoleaveme," he said in one breath.
The younger frowned. Not because how Soonyoung had said it really fast -actually there's that as well- but because of the fact that he could hear what Soonyoung was saying. -Well, this is actually not a wonder. After all, he does listen to raps and all that he could make out every words perfectly-
"What kind of nonsense are you talking about, Soonyoung?"
Soonyoung chuckled emptily, dropping his head onto Jihoon's crook of neck, "I don't even know myself." He said smoothly.
"Weird. But no thanks, Soonyoung. I'm not leaving you."
"That's a lie."
"What? You want me to actually leave you?" Jihoon said jokingly and unwrapped Soonyoung's arms from his body to get up and step away.
But Soonyoung, not in his right mind, felt alarmed. And it's mot even a single step Jihoon had taken, he fell back right to where he was before. More, Soonyoung clung to him like a koala.
He held onto Jihoon so tightly that it was suffocating. Jihoon looked at his boyfriend whose figure seemed to be slightly trembling. And Jihoon knows better to say nothing.
Because even the smallest thing might broke Soonyoung in his concition right now.
"Hey, I'm not going anywhere." He whispered to the guy's ears, but Soonyoung didn't appear to be listening. So Jihoon sighed and moved his body so that he was sitting on Soonyoung's lap, facing him. He then proceed to hug the blonde president, pulling his head to where his heart lays and his hair lovingly.
"I'm really not going anywhere, Soonyoung-ah." He repeated again and he could feel Soonyoung's slight movement of burying his face deeper to Jihoon's neck. "Let's cancel the date and get you home, hm?"
And when Soonyoung agreed, Jihoon stood up and pulled his boyfriend together with him by his hand as they both exited the course.

Jihoon gave Seungkwan and Seokmin both a smile and a small 'sorry' -that they have to witness such scenes- before they head to Soonyoung's car.
"I'll drive." Jihoon volunteered, but Soonyoung shook his head. "I will." He said and immediately slipped to the driver seat, leaving Jihoon no choice but to comply and settle for his usual passenger seat.

Soonyoung took some deep breath to get a grip of himself.

Okay, Soonyoung, calm down. You're driving at the moment. Won't want something bad to happen to Jihoon.

He nodded his head once his thoughts are in order and silently started the vehicle before they drove off.


"Dinner?"
Soonyoung simply shook his head and walked up to where their bedroom is located, not even bothering to take shower.
Jihoon shook his head at his boyfriend's behavior and followed him up.
And when he reached, he spotted Soonyoung sitting on the leather chair behind his mahogany table, looking over something.
"Work?" Jihoon asked, walking closer to where the president was.
Soonyoung's body jumped a bit and that didn't went unnoticed by Jihoon.
"N-No. just.. looking over a document." Soonyoung stammered unintentionally and he practically shoved the papers inside the pin-locked drawer. And right that moment, Jihoon's eyes narrowed at the suspicious gestures, but thankfully he didn't pry further.
Because if it's something Jihoon needs to know, Soonyoung will eventually tells him.

He scooted closer when Soonyoung told him to and once again, he was hugged by the waist by certain blonde.
"Bed?" Soonyoung mumbled, but without even giving Jihoon a chance to answer, he stood up and brought Jihoon to the bed himself. By putting the male over his shoulder.
Jihoon let out a surprised squeak but put no further resistance. "Why do you even bother to ask?" Was the only thing he mumbled as he held onto his lover and let himself be carried.
Soonyoung smiled at the none resistance Jihoon showed. Usually Jihoon would have just kicked him, yelling to be let go of. This is one of those rare moment that Jihoon is actually being obedient and Soonyoung was grateful.

He set Jihoon down gently on the soft mattress as he hovered over him. He studied Jihoon's beautiful features and pressed a kiss on his nose before rolling over to his side, chuckling at Jihoon's blush.
The two faced each other, Soonyoung's eyes stared deep into Jihoon's pure, beautiful one.
"What?" Jihoon asked with pink still coloring his cheeks.
"Nothing. Just thinking about how could you get more and more beautiful as the years passed by."
Jihoon cringed and duck his head down in embarrassment. "Shut it." He muttered under his breath. Soonyoung just smiled, and scooped closer to Jihoon as the other wiggled his way into Soonyoung's embrace.
And how surprised he was when Soonyoung actually pulled his arms away. But the shock didn't last that long once Soonyoung took Jihoon's arms and wrapped it around himself while burying his face to Jihoon's chest. As if it was instinct, Jihoon laced his fingers on Soonyoung's blonde locks. "Aren't you acting spoiled." He said with a small laugh.
That melodious laugh that makes Soonyoung wonder if he could survive a day without hearing it even once.

"Jihoon?"
"Hm?"
"Promise me something."
"What do you what me to promise you?"
Soonyoung in Jihoon's scene before he mumbled quietly, "Promise me that you'll never ever leave me."
Jihoon spent no time in agreeing, "I won't."

Soonyoung knew that it was a lie.

"And shouldn't you be the one promising me?" Jihoon added.
"Huh?"
"Well, I'm not the almighty, super rich president, Kwon Soonyoung that could get anyone I want to have. I should be the one worried of losong you."
"What are you saying, Jihoon? I will never leave you. That I swear, with my life on the line."
"That's exagerrating, Soonyoung."
"But it's true. After all, Jihoon-ah, you're my everything. I can't possibly imagine of what I would be if by any chance you're not with me anymore."
"Alright, I promise." Jihoon linked their pinkies together and Soonyoung nodded his head, kissing their fingers. His eyes disappeared as he smiled wide and kissed Jihoon's lips lovingly.
"Now go to sleep, Soonyoung. You're pretty worn out."
"Mmhn.. night, Jihoonie."
"Good night, Soonyoung."

Jihoon watched the way Soonyoung's breath evened out and he smiled a little while continuing to Soonyoung's blonde strands.


If that's what will make Soonyoung happy, then Jihoon would do anything. Just like how Soonyoung always does to him whenever he delt down and worthless.
Yes, if that's what will make Soonyoung smile, then he wouldn't mind promising anything.
Because it's Soonyoung after all. His Soonyoung.

But Soonyoung, on the other hand, knows that it was a lie.
There's no way Jihoon wouldn't leave him if he ever found out about what Soonyoung has done.
Because that's just how Jihoon is. After all, Soonyoung knows him the best.
Yet, Soonyoung let himself believes.
He let himself believes in Jihoon's lie, Jihoon's empty promise.
Because it's Jihoon after all.
He would believe in everything Jihoon told him, even if it's a lie that will costs his everything or one that will hurt him in the end.
He would still believes in his Jihoon.


 

Jihoon thought that Soonyoung's going to return to his normal self once he woke up and words can't explain how relieved he was when in reality, Soonyoung did come back to his cheerful self.

"Jihoonnie! Breakfast, breakfast!" Soonyoung called excitedly, Jihoon shook his head, serving the plate consisting sunny side up eggs, together with bacon and toasts.
Soonyoung whistled, making Jihoon to roll his eyes as he took his seat accross Soonyoung.
"Look at this person who got all emo yesterday. Anyway, feeling better?" Jihoon hummed when Soonyoung reached forward just to give him a morning kiss in the forehead.
"Yea, sorry for the trouble." Soonyoung smiled sheepishly.
"Well, that's the first time ever seeing you so.. insecure." Jihoon snickered, when Soonyoung whined.
"That'll be the first and the last time, I swear!"
Jihoon just gave Soonyoung a look while munching on the breakfast.

"Let's go now!" Soonyoung declared as he took his things, ready for his work.
Jihoon looked at him with a frown, "My shift started in another 2 hours, Soonyoung. And you still have another hour before your meeting started, what's with the rush?"
"Eh? Is that so?" Soonyoung blinked his eyes as he checked over the time only to nod his head, "you're right. Then what about a movie?"
"why not?" They both walked to the living room where a large TV was mounted on the wall.
"Horror?"
"No.. just something light without much dramas or such."
Soonyoung hummed and they found themselves spending their quality time with cartoon movies.

Time seemed to pass like a flash and Jihoon found himself once again tying Soonyoung's tie for him, back at their room. Not that the elder can't do it himself. But Soonyoung had said that it makes them feel like a married couple or it's morw romantic, things like that and Jihoon just went along with what Soonyoung wished. Because even if this is a secret, Jihoon won't deny that he hates this. Or more, he actually like this. But he would never tell Soonyoung. Why? Cause urgh.. Jihoon is just not that kind of person.

"Are you sure? You still have another hour before your work start." Soonyoung asked, uncertain.
"It's fine, there's Seokmin and Seungkwan, so don't worry of me getting lonely." Jihoon said. "Now, let me change as well."
But the moment Jihoon spun around to reach for their closet, Soonyoung held onto his wrist. "What?"
"Need my help?"
"No thanks." Jihoon yanked his arms away, but not to harshly and hurried to change his clothes.

Soonyoung let out an amused laugh as he watched Jihoon shamelessly changed his clothes in front of him and he felt strangely happy.
Who won't?
It had taken Jihoon their entire 3 years before he got rid of those embarrassed feelings of changing in front of Soonyoung.
But Soonyoung's focus trailed to his locked drawer, where important documents are stored at, including that one particular document.

Once again Soonyoung was lost in thought, arguing over what should he do about Yoonna and her family.
Should he just take the save way and return her things so that the possibiloty of Jihoon hating him will drop to zero?
Or should he just let it be this way?

"Soonyoung!"
"W-What?"
"You're spacing out again." Jihoon said, "What? Gonna got emo or something like that again?"
"I'm not." Soonyoung mumbled and took Jihoon's hand in his. "Let's go!" He said and practically dragged Jihoon down with him.


 

"Jihoon?" Soonyoung stopped Jihoon as he was about to get out of the car. "What?"
"Give me a kiss."
"W-What!?"
"A kiss. Just once." Soonyoung emphasized on his point by putting up his index finger up.
Jihoon was about to refuse, but seeing that look Soonyoung was giving him, he finally nodded in the end.
He reluctantly put both hands on each side of Soonyoung's cheeks and leaned in.

Soonyoung's eyes fell close as he felt Jihoon's face nearing and they both could felt the electricity running down their spine as they lips connected.
Jihoon intended it only to be a quick peck, but Soonyoung holding so tightly onto his waist prevented him to pull away.
Soonyoung's lips moved so skilfully against Jihoon's and soon, tongues were envolved.

Soonyoung's tongue was wrapped around Jihoon's. not too hard but enough to let few moans slip from the younger. The president smirked into the kiss at the expected reaction.
Jihoon thought that it was about time that Soonyoung pull away, but that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon.
He was running out of breath and he couldn't help but to gasp, trying to in the much needed oxygen. But not only failing in filling his needs, Jihoon gave Soonyoung the chance to deepen the kiss and salivas could be seen dripping down his chin.
"Soon-wai-"
Jihoon whined when Soonyoung lightly grazed his teeth on Jihoon's lower lip.

But, Soonyoung is a human as well and the need of air was starting to get the better of him that he was forced to pull away. Both were panting hard as they simply stared at each other. Soonyoung chuckled breathlessly and brought his sleeves to wipe Jihoon's chin.
On the other hand, Jihoon threw him a glare, ready to launch some comments about what Soonyoung had just did.
Yet he found himself speechless when he saw how Soonyoung was looking at him.
"You're unfair." Jihoon whimpered weakly, hiding his face on Soonyoung's shoulder.

How can he possibly complaint when Soonyoung is looking at him with so much adoration.. so much love?

But the elder only chuckle and held Jihoon close to him.

There's no way he would let himself lose his most treasured person in this world.
He'd rather gave Yoonna's everything back to her than losing his everything because of her.
Yeah, at that moment, Soonyoung had decided to stop.

"You need to let go of me now, Soonyoung." Jihoon mumbled as he wriggled slightly. "You're going to be late."
"Oh,right." Soonyoung nodded and sadly let go of Jihoon.
"For sure, tonight, let's go on a date."
"Alright." Jihoon nodded his head and took his bed, getting out from the driver seat since he's practically sitting there at the moment.
"Have a good day, Jihoon."
"You too."
"I love you."
"I know."
"Yah!" Soonyoung groaned when he didn't get the wanted answer. But Jihoon only grinned.
"Me too."
And with the final wave, Jihoon disappeared from Soonyoung's sight.

Soonyoung closed the door and banged his head lightly on the steering wheel.

He'll stop.
He'll return Yoonna's everything in order to keep his.
But waiting a bit won't hurt, right?
At least anything wouldn't happen in the period of time he's working.
Ah, it's about time to pick 'that' up as well.


Written : 2015.12.09-11 (if im not mistaken)

Published : 2015.12.11

A/N

This has become longer than the last I wrote..

but this lack the feels.. ><

Hope you like it ><