Eleven

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

The entire restaurant was in chaos as Jihoon helped Soonyoung up from the floor he has fallen to.
"Cheol-hyung, what the ?" The pink hair glared at the now shrugging Seungcheol, looking satisfied as .
"He owe me this one punch."
"Hyung's right, don't worry, Ji." Soonyoung wiped his nose when he felt something warm dripping only to realize that it was blood. "That hurts, though." He then mumbled.
"I didn't punch him that hard!"
Seungkwan rolled his eyes at that exclamation. "Yes, your punch was so weak that he ended up with a bloody nose." He said, sarcasm lacing his voice.
"Are you planning to send him back to the hospital, or what?" Wonwoo mumbled as he watched the scene of Jihoon frantically searching for Jeonghan to help treating Soonyoung. He smiled fondly at that. "At least they're now back together." Mingyu whispered and his older boyfriend nodded.

As Soonyoung was sent away to receive treatment, Jihoon stayed on place with both hands stabbed on his hips. "Even Yoongi-hyung wasn't that protective of me." He stated in matter of factly.

"That means I just love you that much, Jihoonie."
"Gross." Jihoon made a disgust-filled expression. "And you should only love a single person."
Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "Not like I love you romantically, idiot. You just feel like my brother."
"And beside, worry not, hyung. He barks at whoever dares to wink at me." Seungkwan added.
"Barks? You mean.. like this?" And thus, Jihoon fisted both palm loosely and put it in front of his chest before he started barking, cutely like the little, adorable puppy he is.

All eyes were then fixed at him and Jihoon blamed himself for forgetting that they're on public. He muttered a soft, 'damn' under his breath and made his escape when he saw how his friends were all frozen in place.

"Soonyoung should never know about this!"

Was the last thing he said before he disappeared from those many sights.


"I know I'm supposed to get offended.." Seungcheol started, gaining everyone's attention. "But.. did anyone film that?"

It was silence for another while until Seokmin raised a hand.
"I got it." He exclaimed quietly.
"Give it to me!" Everyone said almost at once and Seokmin was popular in a mere second.
"Shut up! God! I'll send it to our group, the one without Jihoon-hyung!"
And everyone saluted to him with a firm, "Roger!"


 

After making his escape, Jihoon quickly ran to the room with the sign 'staff only' plastered on the door only to find Soonyoung-with his now swollen cheeks compressed with ice pack- together with his two hyungs. And no, he hasn't washed just yet. Still sticky as and so was Jihoon. They need to go home quick.

"Soonyoung! Are you okay? Does it hurts?" Jihoon asked as he caressed Soonyoung's face. The latter winced slightly but he gave Jihoon an assuring smile. "It does hurt, but I'm fine. I did agree to that punch, after all."
"But Cheollie-hyung should at least hold back or such! What the heck was that for, anyway." Jihoon muttered under his breath and Soonyoung could see that Jihoon's eyes slowly narrowed into a glare.
"For hurting you,of course. What else? And I need that, honestly."
"You masochist. Wasn't that dump of strawberry oreo or whatever that drink's name is enough for you?"
Soonyoung just laughed at that as he looked at Jihoon fondly.
"What are you looking at." Jihoon huffed a sigh. "Even Yoongi-hyung never hit you."
"Because he doesn't know what happened. I would be dead if he found out about what I did to his dear baby brother." Soonyoung said.
"But he knows. I told him."
"He didn't know that I lied about the amnesia stuff."
"Well.. that's true.." Jihoon mumbled.
"He would strangle me for sure if he found out."
"Then I won't tell him. Besides he can't do anything if Jimin-hyung's there."
"But if Jiminnie-hyung wasn't there?"
Jihoon's lips slowly jutted out into the cutest pout in the whole world. "Then I guess you're dead." He stated in matter of factly. "That's why I said, I'm not telling him."
"I won't force you not to tell him and I won't stop you if you want to tell him." Soonyoung shrugged as he held onto Jihoon's hand. They both were leaning in until they stopped because of a cough.

"Uh.. sorry to interrupt? But we're still here, you know." Jeonghan said, both hands on his hips as the couple separated awkwardly.

And when Jihoonie's being so sweet to me.

Soonyoung sighed mentally as he linked their hands and fingers together. "Well, let's just go back." Soonyoung then said and after receiving a nod from the other three, they walked to the door. And the exact moment Jisoo was about to turn the knob, various ringtones halted them in place.

"Moonlight angel." Jihoon mumbled as he listened to Soonyoung's ringtone. "Yeah, our song." The elder replied as he fished his phone out. Jihoon could see Jeonghan and Jisoo doing the same.
And Jeonghan was practically going insane when he saw whatever look his phone screen was giving him. Jihoon noticed that Jisoo was biting on his lower lip also.

And there's Soonyoung.

Who almost fainted there and then and from the sound Jihoon heard coming out his phone's speaker, he knew what the heck was that.
"Give it to me!" Jihoon screeched and reached for Soonyoung phone.
Out of reflex, Soonyoung lifted it up, high enough for Jihoon not to reach and the younger ranted thousands of complaint.
"Soonyoung, give it to me this instant!"
"No way! This is so cute and I'm so going to cherish this!"
"Soonyoung!"
"No!! You acting like a puppy is a thing you've never done in front of me!"
"Right! That's why I'm going to erase it from everyone's memory! I don't know what got into me!" Jihoon said, still jumping, trying to reach for the goddamn phone.
"No wayy!!" Soonyoung argued.
"I'm going to get angry, Soonyoung!" Jihoon exclaimed as he stopped jumping, now panting like a crazy dog and when the elder looked down, he felt sorry for his poor lover.
"You're not deleting this." Soonyoung mumbled, stuffing his phone quickly into the pocket before he gave his now exhausted lover a hug.
"I'll search for a way." Jihoon tiredly mumbled as he felt Soonyoung wiping away his sweat.

"Ready to go back now?" Jeonghan, who has came back to his right mind asked.
"Yeah." Soonyoung gave him a nod as they succesfully exited the room this time. "And I'm so going to find out whoever sent that." He could hear Jihoon mutter.

The boss could only hope for the best. May God bless you, Seokmin-ah.

Jihoon and Soonyoung's date ended up with Seokmin getting ratted out by his friends and cursed by Jihoon before they all separated to their own way with a promise to meet three days later.

The first thing the couple did when they reached home was to jump to the shower.
"Gosh, I'm super sticky!" Soonyoung groaned as he peeled all of his clothing material.
"And I can't believe you actually hugged me and stuffs!" Jihoon added, doing the same thing as his lover.
"Hey, you hugged me first and you're the one who dumped your drinks on me." Look, the oreo is sticking on my roots." Soonyoung pouted while waiting for the tub to fill.
"Oh, shut it already. I will help you wash your hair, alright?"
And then, Soonyoung broke into his signature smile, "deal!"

Both of the got inside when the tub was half filled, facing one another as Jihoon demanded for Soonyoung to lower his head so he can spray some water on it. He ran his fingers thorough Soonyoung's damp blue hair, getting rid of both knots and cookies crumble as he did.
"Now that I wonder.." Jihoon started.
"Hm?"
"Why'd you dye your hair?"
"No real reason. I just want a new start at everything?"
Jihoon raised a questioning brow.
"I mean.. after all the stuffs that had happened.. I need some change?"
Jihoon now hummed before he said, "I thought you were going to sprout another dafuq logic."
"What, you've really taken liking to that words, haven't you?"
"Yeah. I love how great it sounds." Jihoon laughed before he reached for the shampoo.
It was silence while Jihoon took care of Soonyoung's hair before the little guy break it. "Then should I dye mine too?"
"Huh?"
"To forget whatever that had happened."
"Well, it's up to you.. but i will go and keep you company if you're going to."
"That's an of course, idiot."
Soonyoung laughed and closed his eyes as Jihoon washed off the haircare product. "Now do mine."
"Yes, yes, come here."

And so, Soonyoung began to do the same with Jihoon's hair. "I'm so going to miss this pink hair if you're dying them."
Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Then do you prefer not dying them?"
"No.. like I said it's up to you. I would love you no matter what color you changed your hair color to."
"Cheese."
"Just for you."

The rest of their shower was filled with their small chatter and little laughs here and there before finally Soonyoung got out. "I'll go and grab our clothes upstairs." He said and left with a chaste kiss on Jihoon's forehead. "Yeah."

When Jihoon was enjoying the luke warm water all by himself, oh how he missed this! Finally a real decent bath he had taken after a long while, a terrified screech was heard from upstairs, making the boy to jump in surprise.

"Soonyoung? What's wrong?" He yelled from where he was.
He didn't receive any reply, only footsteps was heard then the next thing he know, the door to the bathroom was slammed open.
"What in the hell happened to our room, Ji!"
Jihoon blinked in surprise before he sighed, "those ers." He said under his breath as he stood up. "Go dial Wonwoo, Soonyoung-ah."
"What? Why?"
"Tell him to tell the squad to come and clean up this mess they have created."

From that sentence alone, Soonyoung concluded that his friends were the cause of this and he ran out the bathroom after giving Jihoon his clothes.

Jihion heaved another sigh as he got dried up and changed, refreshed now that he's no longer sticky and stepped out after emptying the tub.
"How's it?" He immediately asked when he found his boyfriend, laying lifelessly on the couch.
"They are ridiculous! You know what Won said, Ji!?"
"Nope. What did he say?" Jihoon strolled to sat on the sofa, lifting Soonyoung's head to rest it on his lap. But the he scrunched his nose up. "Don't lay down with your hair wet. Wait a minute, I'll get the hair dryer for us. And try calling them again, I'll talk."
"Okay." Soonyoung sat up and reached for his phone once more.

"Jihoon they rejected my calls!" He complained.
"Use my phone, they know better than ignoring my calls."
Jihoon set himself behind Soonyoung and the dryers. "I'll do yours first. You talk." Soonyoung interrupted.
"Sure."

And after sometimes dialling their friends who seemed to have an agreement to turn all of their phone off, the couples was defeated.
"I'll poison them all the next time we meet."
"So? Are we going to clean now?"
"But I'm tired." Jihoon said and his statement was supported by the yawn he released afterwards.
Soonyoung nodded in agreement, "then I guess we'll save the cleaning for tomorrow."
"Yeah. Now let's go. I need my sleep."
Soonyoung smiled a bit as he ran his finger on Jihoon's dark circles, now that the make up has been removed, it was in full display.
"We need to get rid of this. Come, I'll carry you up?"
"Serious?"
"Without answering, Soonyoung immediately scooped Jihoon up and brought him up all the way to the second floor.

He walked past those scattered documents on the floor and got rid of those clothes on the bed before he playfully threw Jihoon on the bed and laughed when he heard Jihoon squeaking not so manly before he joined him. "I missed you so damn much! And our house!" Soonyoung exclaimed, hugging the life out of Jihoon as the smalled struggled. "Uuhhh!! Shut it and let's sleep, okay?" Jihoon said. "Tomorrow will be a tiring day."
Soonyoung hummed a yes, not letting go of Jihoon but he did loosened his grip. "Alright, good night, Jihoonie."
"Night."

Just when Jihoon was ready to drift to the dreamland, Soonyoung stopped him. "Jihoonn.. just a minute."
"What is it?" The smaller half whined,sleep coating his voice.
"Do you think it's possible to meet your parents, well, more like your family."
"When? and what for?"
"Maybe 2 or 3 days later?"
"I don't know. Yoongi hyung is in Hongkong, right?"
"No, he has came back, Ji. Earlier hyung and Jimin-hyung came to drop the eggtarts... oh ." Soonyoung cursed. "I forgot he said not to tell you.."
Jihoon laughed quietly, "you and your big mouth, Soonyoung. Well, the surprise is gone. You wasted Myungho's effort to actually lie to me."
Jihoon could sense that Soonyoung was pouting and he moved closer to his boyfriend. "Don't pout. Anyway why are you asking for my family?"
"I want to talk about our marriage plan."

Jihoon felt a smile forming on his lips as he repeated the wors 'marriage'. "Right, we're going to get married." He said, tiredly blinking his eyes open. "Yes we are. Or do you not want it?"
Jihoon spoke nothing as he made his head comfortable on Soonyoung's arms located below. "If I don't want to marry you, I would have reject your proposal, stupid. Now, give me your hand."
Soonyoung complied and let the other entwined them together.
"I'll try and ask them about their schedules then."
"Sure. We'll take over a dinner, if you don't mind."
"I don't. As long as you didn't make it so extravagant."
"You know I never."
Jihoon just smiled and let his eyes flutter close once more. "Is it the end? Because I'm dying to sleep."
"Go and have it, princess."


 

The next day, Jihoon woke up into the inviting smell of cooked pancake. He rubbed his eyes and sat up to find the space beside him was empty.
"Soonyoung!" He called over.
"What is it, Ji?" He heard Soonyoung's voice and that brought a smile to his face.
"Nothing! Just checking if you're still home!"
"Well! I'm not going anywhere! Better go and get cleaned up, babe. I'll bring breakfast upstairs. Well more like brunch, thought."
Jihoon frowned and checked the time. 11:50.
Yep. Only 10 minutes before that brunch changed into lunch.
"Have you taken shower yet?" Jihoon asked while reaching for his closet to pull out a random clothes.
"I have."
And only then did Jihoon noticed that the entire floor has been cleaned. He frowned disapprovingly.
"Why didn't you wake me up? We can clean together."
"Don't want you to get tired, hun."
"Then it's fine if you get tired?" He rolled his eyes at Soonyoung's logic.
"It's fine because my energy is 10 times yours, babe. Now go and no more complaints."
"I know this is getting uninteresting but it's another dafuq logic from you, Soon."
"Oh shut up."

Jihoon laughed for one last time before he disappeared to the second floor's bathroom.
Right, yesterday they took one downstairs because no one can stand that stickiness any longer.
He took another long, refreshing shower and when he did get out, Soonyoung was already on the bed, waiting for him with tray of breakfast on his side. "Morning."
"Good morning."
Jihoon took his place beside the other boy as said boy immediately leaned in to capture hia fiancé sweet lips.
"Let's eat and enjoy the day, shall we?"

Both finished eating relative quickly and Jihoon went to wash the dishes, of course, Soonyoung tailing behind him.
"Rather than watching me, Soonyoung, you'd better get changed."
"Are we gping somewhere?"
"Yep. To get my hair dyed, remember?"
"Right." Soonyoung nodded and sprinted upstairs to get into something more presentable from the outside world.

He came down exactly the moment Jihoon finished everything.
The pink haired boy shook his head as he saw his boyfriend almost falling off the stair because he ran, with wallet, car's key, jacket-both his and Jihoon's- on his hands. "Be careful." Jihoon yelled over.
"I know!"

And when Soonyoung finally dumped all those things on the couch, he approached Jihoon with some clothes. "Go change into this. I heard the weather is getting colder." Jihoon nodded obediently and went to the bathroom.
He came out minutes latter hugged by Soonyoung's white knitted turtleneck shirt-of course, the size made him looks like a real turtle- and black skinny jeans. "Ready to go?" Soonyoung smiled at the now changed Jihoon as he picked up his things and led both of them to their car.

"That reminded me. What happened to your-.." he stopped when he saw Soonyoung's disapproving glance. "-Okay, our ferrari?" Jihoon asked as he got inside the black lamborghini aventador, Soonyoung doing the same on the other side.
"It was crushed pretty badly.. so yeah.. and the other party wasn't at fault also..the only thing I can do is kiss it good bye." Soonyoung said and there was sadness laced in his tone, Jihoon noticed.
Jihoon just nodded in understanment, he could understand why Soonyoung felt down about that. Because even though Soonyoung's parent is rich and all, that ferrarri was the first car he bought, with his own money.

-and if Soonyoung might add, he bought it together with Jihoon-

The ride was practically silent except for the small chat they would sometimes initiate and on their long way to the salon, Jihoon fell asleep.


And without him knowing, he was already seated on one of the chair inside the salon when he opened his eyes.
"What color would you like, Ji?" He heard Soonyoung asked him while himself was still busy recognizing the place. "We've arrived and I have no heart to wake you up." Soonyoung chuckled when he looked at the clueless Jihoon.
"Oh.." the male finally muttered. "What color do you think I should go with?"
"Hmm.. you'll look good in any color, if you ask for my opinion."
"Sadly, that doesn't help." Jihoon rolled his eyes, covering his face as he yawned.
"Mint?"
"Then it would make me look like Yoongi hyung's twin."
"Orange?"
Jihoon scrunched his nose, "I would totally look like hamster."
"You would make a cute hamster, though. How about purple? Something like violet?"
The latter hummed for a bit before a smile creeped up, "sure, that's not bad, I guess."

And the proccess of dying Jihoon's hair finally began.

"Soonyoung.. gimme my phone." Jihoon asked as he felt boredom creeping up.
"Sure."
Jihoon then quickly pressed some number on the pad and soon, Soonyoung could hear a dial tone.
"Who are you calling?"
Before Jihoon could answer, a voice of an elderly woman in her 30s came from the other line.

"Jihoon?"
"Mom!"
"Oh, my baby! Are you okay now? Have you and your fiancé been well?"
Jihoon blushed at that. "H-How did you know..?"
"Of course, your hyung and his husband came and tell me everything. Is Soonyoung okay right now? What about his injuries?"
"I'm fine now, mommy! Worry not!" Soonyoung chirped.
"Aww, Soonyoungie! I've been dying to see you!"
"Me too! It's been long while since I saw your beautiful face, mom!"
"You flirt." Jihoon said with a playful roll of eyes as his mother laughed. "So? What's up, Ji?"
"Uh.. well.. I just wanted to know if mom and dad is free?"
"When? And if it's for my baby son, I'm always free!"
"Maybe around friday or saturday?"
"I'll need to ask your dad first. But I'm all okay."
"Alright, tell me as soon as possible, okay?"
"Sure, baby. What're you doing right now?"
"Me? I'm getting my hair dyed."
"Ahh, I see I see. Then Soonyoungie, make sure you keep Jihoonie company, okay? And don't take your eyes off him! Someone might kidnap him!"
Soonyoung laughed. "I won't, mommy! I would go crazy if Jihoonie is missing in my care."
His mother laugh, "okay then, mommy needs to go right now. I would love to see your new hair later, Ji! Visit home some more!"
"I understand, bye mom."
"Bye bye mommy!!"
"Bye, kids~"

And so, the phone was cut.

"Ah, I really miss Jihoonie's mommy." Soonyoung exclaimed.
"And your soon to be mom, as well." The shorter mumbled, but Soonyoung didn't miss it, smirk forming on his thin lips. "Impatient?" He teased.
and Jihoon's only answer was another mumble of shut up.


Written : 2016.01.??-2016.01.13

Published : 2016.01.13

A/N

Im so soooooooryyy for the ty, boring chapter T^T

I'm back being busy and ugh.. writer block just has to come and kiss me asdfghjkl

I'll try better for the next chapter ><><><><><

Enjoy!

Have a nice day !!