Four

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"Oh look, the emo boss is here." Mingyu snickered mockingly as he spotted the entrance of Soonyoung.

"Who's the 'emo boss', you brat?"
The one and only Kim Mingyu raised a brow. "We're only like a year apart." He stated in matter of factly.
"Whatever." Soonyoung rolled his eyes and faked puking as he saw Mingyu kissing his boyfriend, Wonwoo a goodbye as he himself needed to go and open his own shop.
"Who told you about me being emo, anyway." He asked, thought he was already sure about who might it be.
"Who else?" Wonwoo shrugged his shoulder and Soonyoung nodded, signaling that he understand. "The gossip duo, right."
"Well, they gave us all the video as well. And by us, I mean all 11 of us including our minor maknae, Chan." Mingyu chirped.
"What?"
"Yea. And we're gonna keep it because it's the rare moment that only happened once every ten years, Kwon Soonyoung being emo."
"Do as you please. Now if you don't mind please get away from my assistant." Soonyoung folded his arms together.
"He's my boyfriend, thank you very much." Mingyu said but he did said his bye to Wonwoo and the president.

The black haired male watched until Mingyu disappeared from his sight before he followed Soonyoung to their meeting room.

"Hey, Won." The young president stretched his body as his guests had all left the meeting room. Which mean the only person there was Wonwoo and Soonyoung himself.
"What is it, Mr. Kwon?" Wonwoo called jokingly.
"I have decided."
"Wow. Congratulations on your decision."
Soonyoung glared at him, "I'm being serious here."
"And I was joking. Decided on what?" Wonwoo asked with a chuckle as Soonyoung's glare turned into a pout.
"About that Yoonna girl."
"What about her?"
"I'm going to return everything." He mumbled quietly.
".... Can you repeat?"
"I said I'm going to return her house, her mother and everything she own and get her back to her school!" Soonyoung groaned.

Moments after, the room was filled with silence.
".. What's with the change of mind?"
Soonyoung sighed and he laid flat on the table. "I don't wanna lose Jihoon. Jihoon is thousand times more important for me."
Wonwoo could only smile and he ruffled Soonyoung's blonde hair. "A great decision you have made." He nodded in approval and Soonyoung smiled a little.
"And today.. It's finished and I'm going to do that."
Wonwoo looked at the elder for awhile and raised a brow. But Soonyoung's excited grin reminded him of something he had said about a week ago and he himself broke into a big smile.
"Good luck, then."


 

"... what are you doing here?" Seungkwan asked with a frown. "What? Can't I?" Jihoon scoffed and sat accross the younger.
"Hyung, did you read the time wrong or something?"
"How old do you think I am to actually misread a clock?" Jihoon rolled his eyes and laid his head on the table. "Soonyoung has a meeting but it's one hour early before my shift, which is probably right now and he wanted to drive me. So I let him do so."
"Aren't you sweet." Seokmin sing sang.
"Shut up."
"You really do love him, don't you?" Seungkwan said, a small smile tugged on his lips.
Jihoon mimicked it, slightly hiding his face and nodded, "I do."

"I'm gonna record this and gave this to Soonyoung. He'll die from happiness." Seungcheol appeared from nowhere and smirked at Jihoon.
"I dare you." Jihoon mumbled, picking up the nearest thing and threw it to the eldest out of four. But Seungcheol caught it in time before it could hit his face.
"You think I won't do it?"
Jihoon just glared at him, small pout forming but he hid it with his hand.
"Is our Jihoonie pouting."
The pink hair growled and buried his face onto his arms.
"I'm not." He mumbled but just as Seungcheol was about to , he stood up.
"Do you guys wanna drink something? I'm going for a walk." He said and immediately without waiting for answer, stormed out with his bag.
"Green tea latte, Hyung!" Seungkwan's shout was the last thing he heard as he went to the nearest cafe.
"I'll just buy random drink for Seungcheol hyung and Seokmin." He mumbled to himself.

Jihoon handed the money to the cute cashier girl standing behind the counter. Mentally rolling his eyes as she oh so disecretly grazed their hand together.

Soonyoung will complaint so much if he witness this.

"Thank you." He mumbled and sat on the table nearest to the exit/entrance. His eyes wandered through the scenery outsides as he waited for his beverages to be made. He unknowingly hummed to himself, recalling yesterday's scene on his mind.

And thousands questions came flooding.

Why would Soonyoung suddenly said something like Jihoon will leave him or such?
What in the world made him think so?
Did he, perhaps do something he knew Jihoon wouldn't like?
Something that could possibly made Jihoon hate him?
And break them off?
What might it be?
Oh, is it related to the document Soonyoung was scanning?
He didn't say a thing about that until now.
Should Jihoon ask him?

But his train of thought was stopped as she saw a little girl wandering through the street. Her -maybe- supposed to be pretty hair seemed ruined and disheveled. Her eyes were all red and puffy, with tears streaked cheeks, showing the world the fact that she had been crying for days. She looked so thin and frail that Jihoon was so sure she will break with the slightest touch. Her clothes were half torn and some dried blood were visible on her knees. Maybe from the result of falling? Or maybe something.. worse? Jihoon wasn't so sure.
But one thing he's sure of.
He knows her.

Without much thinking, Jihoon walked out the door, toward the girl and grabbed her arm.

Don't tell me..

"J-Jihoon-ssaem?"
Jihoon gasped loudly, not actually believing who he's seeing. "Yoon... na?"
It was unexpected that Yoonna hugged his legs tightly, her tears fell almost automatically.
"H-Hey, what's wrong?" He crouched down, cupping her cheeks together, but her tears didn't seems to be stopping anytime soon. "Don't cry. Let's go there and chat while we have a nice meal together?"
She just nodded.
Jihoon returned it and carried her up to the cafe where he was.

He let Yoonna decide on what she wanted while he held onto the other three's drinks.

They won't mind waiting for few more minutes.

He watched as Yoonna ate like she hadn't been eating for days.
"So, do you want to tell ssaem what's wrong now?"
Her pace slowed down for a moment and she looked at Jihoon uncertainly.
"It's okay, talk." Jihoon demanded.
"They ... they took my eomma away."

The teacher raised a brow, surprised.
"Who?"
"I don't know.."
"When did that happen?"
"T-Two days ago."

Two days ago? That was the day where that issue took place.

"Where did they took your eomma away?"
"I-I don't know."
"What about your father?"
"I can't contact him."
"Why is it?"
"Because I-I can't go home."

Jihoon was getting more and more confused. What could have possibly happened to this little girl?

"Wait. Let's talk somewhere more private." Jihoon mumbled. "You can finish them all before we go." He quickly continued and Yoonna just obediently nodded.

Jihoon paid for everything before he led the way to Manse Course.

"Took you long eno-!" Seokmin's sentence was cut as soon as he spotted someone with Jihoon.
"Knocked someone up, Jihoon? Soonyoung won't let this go." Seungcheol snickered.
The teacher rolled his eyes and gave Seokmin and Seungkwan's drinks for them. But for Seungcheol, he threw them.

"Be thankful I've bought you something as well." He sassed and sat beside Seungcheol, Yoonna on his lap. "Now, continue. Why can't you go home?"
This time, she seemed so unsure to answer, maybe because she was surrounded.
"Don't mind them. Think of them as statues or something."
"That's rude." Seungcheol commented while slurping his bubble tea. "Hyung, I think you'd better shut up and go and please take some first aid kit with you for me when you return." Jihoon said.
"Someone's hurt?"
"She is." Jihoon pointed to her knees and Seungcheol finally nodded.

"So who is this gi-"
"Bae Yoonna, isn't it obvious?" Seungkwan cut Seokmin as he was to ask with a shrug.
"What's she doing here!?"
Yoonna flinched when Seokmin raised his voice and Jihoon growled a shut up.
"Gonna call Soonyou-"
"Don't." Surprisingly, it came from Jihoon and the two looked at him with same confused expression.

"Now continue please, Yoonna."
"I can't.. I can't go home because they took it away. I had tried to go there but some bad peoples preventing me from going in." The child said, looking down to the tiles.
"Do you know this guys?"
She shook her head slowly and Jihoon nodded.
"Did they took anything else?"
Yoonna nodded, "They took my house.. eomma.. my bag.. and everything." She silently started to sob yet again and Jihoon hushed her down.
"What about.. school?"
"The teacher said I'm no longer a student when I went there." She said in between her sobs and Jihoon hugged her tighter.

He felt something unpleasant in his stomach. It was turning and churning crazily.
But Jihoon was sure it was not because of Yoonna, of course, there's that too.
But this was maybe because he..
It was just his feelings..
And he hoped he was wrong..
Because maybe.. maybe Jihoon know who is the person cruel enough to do this all.

"Jihoon.. your shift is starting." Seungcheol called. Jihoon just nodded, without saying much, he passed Yoonna to the hyung for her to get treated and went upstairs to his class.
Because Jihoon is a professional, he won't let such things affect him.


 

"I'm ending work early, Won." Soonyoung declared as he finished the last document of the day.
"Sure." Was Wonwoo's only asnwer because he had pretty much know what was Soonyoung planning.
He watched as the elder excitedly packed his things and walked out his office.
"Be sure to actually stop what you're doing and Good luck!"
"Thanks, Wonwoo!!" Soonyoung waved and made his escape.

5 pm, another hour until Jihoon's shift ends. But that one hour was enough for him to prepare everything he needs.
First, he needed to make a phone call.

"Mnh.. Myungho? Yeah, it's Soonyoungie. Urgh. Stop with the emo thing, please." The president greeted all too cutely and he could jear the giggle over the line. "I would like to reserve a table at your place, is it possible?"

"For you and Jihoonie-hyung? Or a meeting?"
"Isn't it obvious? For me and Jihoonie."
"Alright. I'll tell Junhui later. What will the time be?"
"Around, 7-8 maybe."
"I get it. I'll make it as romantic as possible." He heard Myungho said and laughed, "please do, anyway, thank you. Tell Jun as well."
"You're welcome, hyung."

Soonyoung shut his phone shut and continue driving.

"Welcome!" A beauty welcomed him with a bow as he simply smiled a bit and he was practically skipping as he entered the shop.
"Anything suits your taste, sir?"
"Nah, I'm here to take the thing I've ordered."
"May I ask for your name?"
"It's Kwon Soonyoung."
"Right, Kwon Soonyoung-ssi, I'll be back with your order."

Soonyoung hummed and sat down on the chair. His eyes scanning the shop and fell on the diamond ring displayed in the glass rack.
"Isn't it pretty, Sir?"
"It is." Soonyoung said absentmindedly. "But my boyfriend will probably yell at me if I buy this for him." He mumbled, he could already imagine Jihoon yelling for him if he actually buy this diamond ring for him.
"Y-Your boyfriend?"
"Yeah. Soon to be fiance." Soonyoung smirked upon seeing her surprised expression.
"I-I see.." she nodded and finally chose to leave him alone.

Soon a girl came to him with a velvet box on her hand. She passed it to him and told him to check if there is any flaw.
Soonyoung shook his head and slipped it to his pocked before he took his leave.

"I still have another half an hour before I need to pick Jihoon up. Wait. Do I need any flowers? And cake maybe? Whatever. Let's just buy." He chuckled to himself and once again took off with his car.


"Welc- oh look who's here." Soonyoung groaned when he heard the familiar voice.
"Oh it's the e-"
"Seriously, stop with the 'emo boss' thing!" He whined, stomping feet childishly whole he watched Hansol and Chan snickering.
"Alright, so, what bring you here?"
"Well what do you think I'm doing here, on a cakery?" Soonyoung sassed.
"Pay us a visit?"
"Do you think I'll do that without bringing my Jihoonie?"
"We're just kidding, alright." Hansol rolled his eyes and pointed on one of the cake hiding in the refrigerator.
"We asked the chef to make this one personally. I swear this will suit Jihoon-hyung's taste." Chan said, pointing to that simple looking cake.
"I hope you don't make it taste like Jjajangmyeon or something."
"No way. It's just a normal cake. Not too sweet and stuff. Perfect." Hansol gave him a thumbs up and Soonyoung smiled.
"You guys are the best buds ever. I'll take that." He said.
"Should we give you a discount, hyung?" Chan skipped over to the counter to take the cake, neatly packing it before passing it to the cashier, Hansollie.
"Should we give you a discount?"
Soonyoung stuck his tongue out, "I prever you to just give it to me for free rather than offering a discount, thank you very much."
"I'll make it more expensive that it would cost as much as your ferrari."
"I'd prefer to hire a pastrissier and make one for Jihoon himself."

Despite eveything they have said, Hansol did offer Soonyoung a 50% discount in which the other shook his head to and paid the full price.
They ended up arguing but Soonyoung lose in the end, so he gave up and took the money back.
"How do you know I'm going to buy a cake, anyway?"
"Wonwoo-hyung, who else?"
"I get it. It's a pity none of you guys sell flowers."
"Well then, fire Junghan hyung and Jisoo hyung then tell them to open a florist."
Soonyoung laughed, "I can't do that. Who'll manage the Busan branch?"
"You, of course."

If it's not for the time and need of picking Jihoon up, Soonyoung sure he won't leave until anytime later.
"Well, gotta go. Jihoon's gonna be done anytime soon." He waved his hands and skipped out the cakery.

"I'll just see if there's any florist on my way. But wait, I need to hid the cake first. Gotta stop by Myungho and Jun's resto, first."

All preparations were done, and all left was for him to find a bouquet of beautiful roses.

On his way, Soonyoung did find a florist and he took ten white roses and another ten red roses.
He took in the wonderful fragrance and nodded his head, satisfied. He slipped on a note and finally, finally he was heading to where his boyfriend is.
Soonyoung was delighted at the thought of meeting his boyfriend soon yet why did he felt like something was telling him not to go right now. But he ignored it.
The only thing on his mind was Jihoon, Jihoon and Jihoon only.


"Seungkwan-ah!! Where's my Jihoonie!?" Soonyoung immediately barged into the course, a big smile decorating his lips but it fell the moment he locked eyes with certain pink hair and the girl on his lap.
His heart dropped together with his smile.

"Soonyoung."
The president was taken aback by the tone Jihoon used.
It was filled with disappointment, the look he was giving him wasn't any different, either.

And the worry he thought he had gotten rid of, came flooding in like tsunami.
Soonyoung's body worked automatically as he dropped the flower he was holding and chose the easiest way around.
The blonde ran to his car and speeded off somewhere, ignoring Jihoon's call for him to wait.

He knew it.
Whatever he does, this was bound to happen after all.


Written : I don't remember - 2015.12.13

Published : 2015.12.13

A/N

Dun dun dun dun

DRAMA IS COMING MWAHAHA

PREPARE YOUR HEART

*lol im exagerrating. it's not that much of a drama*