Fifteen

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"Nngh.. ah-!"

Seungkwan stopped his story and all eyes, including his, went to this certain boy whose face buried deep inside Soonyoung's shoulder.
All mouths fell agape upon watching Jihoon's body shook.
"No way." Seungcheol shook his head in disbelief.
"You-" Jisoo's voice was drowned by Jeonghan's scream.
"DID YOU JUST IN FRONT OF US!?"
Jihoon's small body jumped in surprise, looking back to the mother of the group with his slightly lidded eyes. "I-I can't help it." Jihoon muttered, his cheeks burning red.
"So all this time I was telling you about my story, you-!" He pointed to Soonyoung, "was jerking Jihoon-hyung!?"
The guy shrugged, "we're in middle of it before you guys interrupted, earlier. Now that we're busted, then I will excuse us to the backroom for awhile." Soonyoung easily lifted up Jihoon and himslmelf before making themselves scram.

"Wow, did that really happen!?" Seokmin gasped.
"I.. didn't know Jihoon hyung had that kind of side." Chan declared.
"Well, no one except Soonyoung-hyung knows, until just now." Hansol shrugged.
"RIGHT! I KNOW BRINGING THEM TO THE CLUB IS A BAD IDEA!" Jeonghan still won't let them go as he sighed loudly.
"Well, it had happened.. and we're here now, what can we do." Wonwoo tried to reason but Jeonghan just sulked, cue for Jisoo to immediately coax him.
"So.. can we continue?" Seungkwan decided to break the strange atmosphere.
"Go ahead." Jeonghan said, rubbing his temple.

Seungkwan story took times around 2 hours, two ing hours, thanks to his dramaticness and after another hour of Jeonghan's lecture, finally, finally to Jihoon's relief, they're going home.


 

"I still can't believe you cummed in public." Seungcheol shook his head, exiting the car.
"Shut up and don't talk about that again or I'll make your death looks like an accident." Jihoon glared, the blush didn't went unoticed, thought.
"Alright, alright. It still won't be erased from our memories any other way." He said, surrendering with both hands up in the air.
"I'll erase it for you guys." He glared at the eldest from the rear mirror.
"No, thanks. I'll try my best to forget it." Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan said.
"Then it leaves you, Cheol-hyung."
"I'd rather get in a car crush to forget it rather than you making me forget."
Jihoon's glare stayed and Seungcheol thought over if he had said something wrong.
"Stupid hyung. You forget the incident weeks ago!?" Seungkwan hissed on his ears and Seungcheol could see the change expression on the couple's face.
"My bad." He muttered.
"It's fine." Soonyoung smiled while Jihoon stayed silent and simply raised the volume of the music playing.
"And here goes, awkward atmosphere." Hansol rolled his eyes.
"Thanks to you, hyung." The maknae added and Seungcheol pouted.

The ride to Seungcheol condo was a complete silence, so was the ride to the maknae's apartment.

"Hey, you okay?" After dropping down the maknaes, Soonyoung finally started a conversation.
"Yeah." Jihoon answered shortly.


 

Soonyoung noticed how Jihoon was still quiet even after they arrived at their house.
"Ji?"
"Hm?"
"Want to drink? I didn't have my share at the club earlier. And like you're saying, why don't we celebrate? By ourselves?"
The shorter turned to meet the blue head. "I don't mind. But I, no I mean we, need to get changed first. No, i need go get washed. I forgot. My pant is still sticky. Argh! I'm going first." He declared and ran upstairs.
Soonyoung chuckled at Jihoon's cuteness and took some glasses they will be needing later before he ran up to follow him. "Wait for me!" He shouted.
When he arrived at the second floor, he the air con then grabbed Jihoon and his pajamas before joining the latter who's already relaxing inside the tub.

"Bathbomb, seriously?" Soonyoung laughed.
"What? We have it, so why not use it."
"I don't even remember ever buying that."
"You're the one who bought it though."
"Probably because I look at how you're practically begging me with your eyes to buy it."
Jihoon rolled his eyes. "When did I ever do that?"
"Pretty often, to be honest."
Jihoon's lip jutted into a pout as he took the half melted bathbomb. "I'll throw this at you."
"I give, I give." Soonyoung laughed, ridding his pieces of clothing to join Jihoon.
"Nice, right?" Jihoon said, watching Soonyoung slowly relaxing.
"Totally." Soonyoung gave him a thumb up and Jihoon laughed it off.
They both ended up falling asleep upon the comfortable-ness surrounding them and Soonyoung was the first one to wake up and that only happened because he nearly drowned in the process.
He noticed how Jihoon wasn't there and gasped when he saw bubbles on the water's surface. "No way. Jihoon!?" He started panicking as he searched for Jihoon under the water but, nothing.
"Ji!?"
"What?" The now purple haired boy asked, watching his boyfriend in amusement on the door way.
"You shocked me!" The older whined when Jihoon laughed aloud. "You know what, you look really stupid." He teased.
"I was worried dead that you might or not drown and you're laughing at me!?" He gasped.
Jihoon's laugh reduced into a giggle, "just quickly get washed, I need to clean the bathroom. And do you think I really will drown?" He said.
Soonyoung, despite the pout, nodded without single protests. "But Jihoon is so tiny and the possibility of you drowning in this bathtub is 100%."
"What did you say? Jihoon is so what?"
"Tiny. It's the truth!"
Jihoon's tiny eyes narrowed. "You drink by yourself. I'm going to sleep."
"Ah! Ji! I was just joking! Wait- oh shi- Ji I drank the water-"
Jihoon shook his head at the chaos his boyfriend was making and headed to their bed.
He heaved a blissful sigh as soon as his touched the soft mattress and snuggled to the pillows, keeping his eyes open while he waited for Soonyoung to make his appearance.


"Hello." Jihoon giggled as soon as he caught Soonyoung's gaze.
"Hello to you too." Soonyoung answered with a pout.
"Why are you pouting."
"Because you made me drank the soapy water."
"Hey, it's not like I forced you to drink them ! That's false accussion and I can sue you, you know." Jihoon joked as Soonyoung made a face at him but he smiled in the end.
"Wait here for a bit." Jihoon heard Soonyoung said and he watched in amusement when Soonyoung practically jumped down to their first floor.

The older boy came back after at least five minutes, a tray filled with many kinds of wines, champagnes and beers and soju together with a couple of glass.
"Easy there." Jihoon immediately came to his rescue, taking the glasses on his hand together with a bottle of red wine and soju.
They then set it down on their nightstand and jumped to the bed.
Soonyoung switched his position so that he was the one sitting on the edge of the bed while Jihoon on his side.
"Wine?"
"Soju."
"Alright."

Jihoon eyes were fixed on the green bottle and its liquid that was being divided reasonably to both of the glasses before one was passed to him.
"Well, cheer for our marriage?"
"Cheers." Jihoon smiled and their glasses clanked together.

One glass became two.
Two became three.
Three glasses became one bottle and one bottle turned to three.

"Hey, you okay?" Soonyoung asked. Sure he was feeling a little tipsy, but he was still in his right mind. "Huuuh? Mee? I'm okaay~!"
And Soonyoung knew that Jihoon was not okay.
"Let's stop drinking." Soonyoung put his beer filled glass down and reached over to take the bottle away from Jihoon's hands.
Yes, this drunk fiancé of him drank with the bottle, his glass long forgotten.

"Ah-! That's mine! Soonyoungie give it back!" Jihoon whined.
Yup, a whining and slurring Jihoon is a very drunk Jihoon.
"You're drunk enough, Ji." Soonyoung shook his head and raised it far from Jihoon's reach.
"Soonyouungg!" Jihoon's volume raised and it got even more slurred. Soonyoung knew better than to fall for it.
But as he saw some tears welling on Jihoon's eyes, he gulped.
He knew he was going to give in. Sooner or latter.

"Fine.. one more gulp, okay?"
"One glass?" Jihoon blinked his eyes.
"One glass, alright." Soonyoung sighed in defeat as he poured the alcohol for Jihoon into his glass before giving it to the boy.
"It's only half!" Jihoon protested and Soonyoung had no choice but to fill another half of the glass.
"It's full." He pointed out.
Jihoon's lips stretched widely as he took the glass and put it on his lips.
Soonyoung watched his boy gulping the beer in one shot and sighed contently.

"Don't blame me if you threw up latter." Soonyoung muttered under his breath, this time, seriously confiscating the glass from Jihoon.
Jihoon still whined, though, begging Soonyoung for another glass but this time, the latter didn't give in easily.

"You, stay put. Don't move. I don't want you to fall over or something, you hear me?" Soonyoung speeled carefully.
"B-But-"
"No buts." Jihoon pouted adorably, but no. Soonyoung wasn't falling for it. This is for Jihoon's own good.
"Soonyoungie~!"
"It's not working, Ji. Now, stay still. I'm gonna get mad if you move from the bed." He said, tone as serious as possible even thought it took more than his all not to give in to his pouting, adorable little boyfriend.
"Even crying won't change my mind, hunny." Soonyoung sighed, prying his gaze away so he didn't face Jihoon and his teary eyes. He gathered the alcoholic drinks into the tray and walked down to put them away in the sink.
He will throw them away tomorrow.

He then climbed up the stairs one more time, iced water on his hand as he smiled when Jihoon had listened to him and stayed on the bed.
Eventually, Soonyoung reached the bed and pressed the ice cold beverage on Jihoon's lips. "Drink up." He said. Letting Jihoon to gulp half of the water before he took in the another half.

"Now, go to sleep."

Soonyoung watched how Jihoon's eyes widened a bit, his lips jutting out even more. And he raised a questioning brow.
"We're just... sleeping?" He asked.
"Yup." Soonyoung nodded, pulling up the balnket to cover them. "Come in." He invited Jihoon to join him inside the cover but Jihoon made no move.
"We're not doing anything else?"
Soonyoung's gaze softened. "Something you wanna do?"
The older didn't miss Jihoon's blush as the boy fidgeted, playing with the hem of his shirt. "I thought.. we gonna do something more..?"
Soonyoung smirked, but it went unnoticed. "Something more like?"
"Uh.." Jihoon's word fell into silence and he just gazed straight onto Soonyoung's eyes. "Something.. uh..er.. na-naughty?" He closed his eyes as soon as the word left his mouth and even in his drunk state, he could still picture Soonyoung's smug, teasing smirk.
"Hm? Is our Jihoonie want to do something dirty?"
"N-No.. I was just.."
"You were just?"
"I mean- uh.. that's.. what we usually do.. right?"

And that's it.
Soonyoung immediately jumped ontop of the boy, hungrily devouring his sweet, sweet lips and he was rewarded with thr lewd moan coming from his teeny tine baby boy.
"Liking it-? Hey, it was just a kiss and you're already hard."
Jihoon glared through his half lidded eye, honestly, it wasn't menancing as usual and Soonyoung grinned.

One more thing Soonyoung loves.
Drunk Jihoon = Jihoon.


Written : 2016.01.??

Published : 2016.02.01

A/N

Too laazy to write ><

I'll add in the the bonus chapters, alright?

CNY is just around the corner <3

Hope you have a great day :)))

And hope you like this too ><