BONUS CHAPTER : How Kim Mingyu's Slave Contract Happened

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"Ugh, he's so goddamn hot!" Soonyoung eyed the giant that was rolling on his bed, screaming his head out.

"What the hell are you doing." Soonyoung asked, running a hand thorough his faded blonde lock while setting himself down on the bed accross his own, laying comfortably.
"Just ignore him." A new voice called, laying down beside Soonyoung who hugged him immediately.

Soonyoung shrugged, tucking another blonde's head below his chin.
"He'll stop in another 5 minutes."
Soonyoung nodded his head, "but Jihoonie, he's messing my bed real bad." He mumbled.
"I'll tell him to tidy it up later."
The older one hummed, eyes coming back to judge Mingyu.
"You're wasting your time watching him and his crazy antiques." Jihoon mumbled.

Jihoon and Soonyoung then settled on some short chat until Mingyu finally stopped screaming and sat up.
"You're ignoring me?" The youngest of the three said.
"Yes." Jihoon said shortly. "Why should I waste my precious time listening to your nonsense blabbers."
"How is it nonsenses!"

Jihoon rolled his eyes and pushed himself up from his comfy position.

"You like Wonwoo." He started and rolled his eyes when he saw the pink tint on Mingyu's cheeks. "Disgusting." He spat, honestly he held no malice behind his words. But he can't stand his what, 10 feet tall giant friend acting like a high schooler.

"And you want to ask him out." He continued again.
"But you're scared because you don't know how he feel about you. He might not even know about you " Soonyoung was kind enough to help his boyfriend out.
"But thanks to us, he now know you as my super annoying friend that can't stop fangirling over his crush ever single day."

And by the end of their words, Mingyu was a blushing , pouting mess.
"Stop with that pout." Jihoon glared at him.

"I can't believe you introduced me to him like that! You should have said i'm a super handso-"
"Super handsome junior thay acts like girl?"
"Hyung!"
"How did you even know Wonwoo, anyway. I remember you as a guy that didn't give a about his upperclassmen." Soonyoung asked.
"Well, there's this bunch of girl that won't stop talking about this 'Wonwoo-senpai'." Mingyu actually rolled his eyes at that. "So yeah, I got curious and checked him out. And I fell." He admited.
"Pathetic."
Mingyu laughed, "you're one to talk, Soonyoung hyung. As if you're not the one who 'fell' for this fluffy, marshmallow like composer." He said, sarcastically and that succesfully shut the eldest out of them three.

"Well, putting that aside, I can help you." Jihoon declared.
And that seemed to caught Mingyu's interest.
"How?"
"I can't tell you that easily, you know." Jihoon's lips quirked into a smirk.
Mingyu groaned, "what is it."

Jihoon was silent for awhile, his gaze was kept downwards so no one could tell what he's plotting.

"I've decided!" Jihoon said.
And Mingyu eyed the older carefully but then said boy said nothing. Instead, he jumped off his bed and ran to his study table, quickly scribbling down on a piece of papers before he gave them to Mingyu.

The youngest slowly read them.
"WHAT THE HELL!"

On the piece of paper, there written a cobtract of how Mingyu will be Jihoon's slave in return of the favor that is getting him and his crush together.

"Seriously!?"
Jihoon nodded his head.
"You're not even sure if things will work out for me and Wonwoo!"
"I'm 100% sure. It will be invalidated if things went wrong." Jihoon said.

Mingyu eyed his hyung for awhile and after what seemed like 20 minutes, he reached his hand out. "Give me the pen." He mumbled and Jihoon is more than pleased to comply.

And when Mingyu signed on the paper, Jihoon took it back, folded it and slipped it into his wallet.
He then turned back to his boyfriend and gave him a small hug.

"It's time. I'm going." He said.
"Yeah, be careful." Soonyoung held onto the boy tight and gave him a chaste kiss on the forehead.

Mingyu watched as the scene played in front of him.

Jihoon reached to grab his stuffs and finally left after a peck on Soonyoung's lips. "Come back soon , Ji!"
"I'll try."

"Where's he going?"
"My Jihoonie's working on a project. Apparently, he's making song together with Wonwoo and some guys from his class."
"Some guys? And you didn't tag along? You're always worried what if bastards did something to your Jihoonie."
"Well, if Won's not here, I would. But he's with Wonwoo so I'm good. Wonwoo does take good care of Jihoonie without crossing the line, anyway."

Mingyu just 'oh' ed.
But of course, there's this proud feeling hearing that his crush was 'approved' by Soonyoung.
Actually, it's not like Soonyoung did that.
He was just stating the truth of Wonwoo taking care of his boyfie.

"Beside, I need to go myself." Soonyoung huffed, getting up from Jihoon's bed.
"Where?"
"Practice. The showcase is coming up." He said.
"Oh."
"Can you stay on our room, tho?"
"Why?"
"We'll both came home late. Jihoon might be the first one, though. If he didn't come home by 12 , go and drag him home."

"Why should i do that?"
"You know, that slave contract applied for me too."
Mingyu groaned.
"I just want him to get enough of sleep. He's feeling the pressure and that's kinda my fault too."
"How come?"
"I asked him to make me a song for the showcase later and you know how much of a perfectionist he is. I don't want him losing sleep and getting stressed all out because of me."
"You should have not ask him the favor."
Soonyoung smiled a little at that.
"I once asked him to cancel him."
"Then?"
"I got hit." He chuckled and reached for his favorite pair of shoes, one Jihoon had bought for him.

"Well, see ya later, Gyu."
"Yeah, yeah. Bye hyung."

And when the front door clicked shut, Mingyu laid back down on Soonyoung's bed.

He's jealous.
He want that kind of perfect relationship with someone too.
Preferably, Jeon Wonwoo.

He sighed when minutes passed with him doing nothing.
Mingyu then reached for his phone and typed in some number.

"Seokmin-ah. Let's go out and eat. I'm bored." He said and the phone call ended quickly.
Mingyu gathered his stuffs and went out, not forgetting to leave a memo just in case one of the two come back.

Mingyu ended up having dinner together with Seokmin, Seungkwan and Seungcheol in the chicken restaurant near his and the SoonHoon couple's dorm.

And around 9 pm, he came back to his own note laying still on the table.

"Guess they haven't come back yet." He mumbled, crumpling the note and tossing it away.
Mingyu obediently laid on the bed, playing games until sleepiness came and took him away.

He woke up to the sound of door clicking open and he found Jihoon on the door way. Sleepily, he rubbed his eyes and checked the time. 1 in the morning, and Jihoon looked completely worn out.
"Soonyoung hasn't come back yet?"
Mingyu shook his head, no.

"Oh, alright. Continue your sleep, i'm going out to drag that idiot home." He said with a small smile and retreated to the door.

Mingyu thought that Jihoon would use that 'slave contract' to tell him and carry Soonyoung home. But he guessed his hyung wasn't thay inhuman, after all.
Then again, seeing the fatigue on Jihoon's face and the weight he carried on his small shoulder ticked something inside him and Mingyu swore he is going crazy when he found himself grabbing onto Jihoon's tiny frame and said,

"You go to sleep, hyung. I'll take Soonyoung-hyung home for you."

Jihoon looked surprised, judging from the way his eyes widened.
"No, it's fine-"
"It's fine. You look so damn tired so just get changed and go to bed." Mingyu pushed the other away from the door and grabbed the jacket then left for the certain blonde haired hyung of his.

 

After sometimes spent running, Mingyu finally stopped by a dance studio where only a single person could be seen , laying breathelessly on the floor.

Mingyu shook his head and entered the room.

"Time for bed, hyung." Mingyu said when he was a step away from the panting Soonyoung.
"Did... Jihoon sent you here?"
"No. He tried to come here by himself but he looked so tired that I stopped him and come here myself. I must have been going crazy."

Soonyoung chuckled, taking Mingyu's reached out hand and got up.
"Let's go back."
"I still need to finish this."
"It's one in the morning, hyung."
"But I need to finish this, Gyu."

Mingyu sighed and without a word threw Soonyoung on his shoulder.
He ignored the fuss Soonyoung was making and continued to walk out, taking Soonyoung's things with them as well.

Halfway, Soonyoung finally gave up and let Mingyu carried him to his room.

"Go take a shower or simply get changed." The younger said after putting down Soonyoung.
"Thanks, I guess." The older mumbled and opened the door to his and Jihoon's shared room.

"You're not coming?"
"Nah, I think I'm going back to my room. Seokmin must be feeling lonely without me."
"Oh, okay. Night, Mingyu."
"Night, hyung."

And Mingyu started his walk back to his own room which were 3 floors below and he prefered taking the lift rather than running down the stairs, thank you very much.

He pressed the button on the lift that would brought him down and when he entered behind the steel door,

"OH MY ING GOD!"
The short scream from the other party didn't help either.
"You scared me!" A deep voice called to him.
"S-Sorry!" Sure, anyone will be shocked when they see a lone figure inside a lift on one in the morning but the shock will double if that so called lone figure is your ing crush.

Mingyu gulped as he pressed on the floor he will be getting off only to find the button was glaring red. Meaning that the person had pressed it before him.

The younger then found him in the most awkward situation he had ever been and he couldn't be more grateful when the lift ride ended so quickly -actually he regretted it a bit tho because he couldn't bring the goddamn courage to talk to this perfect man just few steps away from him-.

They both then got off the elevator and walked -in the same direction- to reach their room.
Then again, Mingyu swore, Wonwoo's room is NOT in this floor.

Is he going to his friend's room? Yes. That must be it.
Or maybe his boyfr- no. He is SINGLE.

Mingyu tried to cheer himself and when he unknowingly arrived in front of his door room and tried to twist the door knob open, the same deep voice stopped him again.

"Wait-!"
Mingyu froze in place and looked to his side where Wonwoo was standing.
And is that blush that he saw?
"Uh.. is there anything I can help you with?"

Thank GOD it's all natural!

"Yeah.. are you.. are you free tomorrow?"
Mingyu gulped. "I am.."

yeah I didn't stutter!

"So.. I heard from Jihoonie that you like me.." he started and Mingyu looked at him with his eyes and mouth wide open.

LEE JIHOON!

"And yeah.. I'm glad you do.. so I was wondering.. if you would like to go out with me because I kinda return your feelings and uh.. if you want, meet me in front of music room 5 later at 9?"

And then the black haired boy was nowhere to be seen.

Mingyu was left alone.
With his mouth gaping like a fish in front of his own room.


To : Jihoon Hyung
YOU, I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH BUT STILL YOU.
YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME THAT HE LIKES ME TOO AND I WON'T BE BOUND TO YOU BY THAT GODDAMN SLAVE CONTRACT.
BUT ANYWAY, THANK YOU. YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

I SCORED A DATE WITH JEON WONWOO!


Jihoon woke up to the noisy alarm clock he never remembered ever set.

The purple hair sat up on his shared bed and rubbed the sleepiness away from his eyes.

"How nostalgic." He mumbled to himself and turned the alarm off. He then reached for his phone and texted certain giant.

To : ex slave Kim Mingyu
Hey, Gyu.
I forgot to tell you but our contract ended yesterday.
Remember, I stated that your slave contract will last until I get married and now I'm married.
You're now free.
Thank you for the years you spent being my slave.
Love, Lee Jihoon, your ex master


"Ji?"
Jihoon looked down at the stirring Soonyoung. He set his phone aside and went back to his previous position.
"What were you doing?"
"Nothing. Go back to sleep."


written : 2016.02.16

Published : 2016.02.16

A/N

SURPRISE!