Five

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"Wait- Soonyoung!" Jihoon's yell resonated through the whole course, surprising everyone present, including his friends as well.
No one had ever heard Jihoon shout that loud.
While the male himself was at loss upon seeing his boyfriend's escape. "That guy, seriously!" He rubbed his hair frustatedly.

Why'd he ran away!?
No.. Jihoon probably knew the answer.
But he simply didn't want to accept it.

It was you.

Jihoon fell back to his seat and grabbed his phone, immediately dialing his boyfriend's number.
But as expected, Soonyoung didn't pick up. He didn't give up anyway.
Jihoon continued to spam his boyfriend with phone calls and messages. But he received no response.

"J-Jihoon ssaem?"
"What!?" He didn't mean to yell but it just came out and he couldn't help the apologize that came after. "Sorry, Yoonna. What's it?"
But rather than an answer, he was welcomed with a bouquet of flowers shoved to his face. "The blonde oppa dropped this." She muttered uncertainly.
Jihoon stared at it for awhile before he nodded his head, "thank you" and he took it.
He noticed the small greeting card and opened it.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABY!
LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!
MAY OUR RELATIONSHIP LAST AS LONG AS ETERNITY!

"Huh?"
Jihoon whipped his head to look at the calender resting on the receptionist table.

October 5th

.. I actually forgot.

Jihoon unconciously hugged the flowers tight to his chest, his gaze casted down.
"Seungkwan?"
"What, hyung?" Jihoon could already picture the worried look the younger was giving him even without looking.
"Spread the news. Soonyoung has gone missing. Tell them to inform me if they found him or even got a hang of his car or scent or something."
"O-Okay."

It was soon that Jihoon received a call, without looking, he picked up.
"Soonyoung!?"
"No, it's Won. What do you mean Soonyoung has gone missing? Shouldn't he be with you?"
Jihoon let out a sigh but before he could answer, Seungkwan's phone rang.

"Chan? Wait."
"Jihoon-hyung! What do you mean Soonyoung hyung went missing!?" Unlike Wonwoo's tone, Chan seemed to be panicked and Jihoon could faintly hear Hansol's voice in the background.
"Did you reject him or something!?"
"Hah?" Jihoon was confused, it's not like Soonyoung confessed or something, what?

As if on cue, Seokmin's phone rang as well.
This time, it was Myungho (and Junhui)

"Jihoon-hyung? Soonyoung-hyung went missing?"
"Yeah.."
"But that guy had already booked a seat in our resto? And what are we gonna do with this cake!?" Jun's voice were heard.

"Huh? Did he plan to do something or what? I don't understand a damn thing you guys are saying!" Jihoon unreasonably raised his voice, quieting everyone down.

Wonwoo was first to answer him after the silence. "Soonyoung.. he was going to propose to you tonight."
Jihoon's eyes widened in surprise, and he went silent.
"Well, I.. have a rough guess about what happened.. but I would like to talk in private? Can you cut the call with Chan and Myungho? Cause I'm pretty sure Seungkwan and Seokmin knows the whole story."

Without much saying, the two ended the call.
"So-"
An unfamiliar ringtone was heard and Jihoon ly to see Seungcheol conversing with someone. "Sorry, Jeonghan, we're currently not accepting any call. Bye, we'll explain latter." And he cut him off.
"Continue." He said sheepishly and Jihoon nodded.

"This is just my guess, correct me if I'm wrong. So long story short, Jihoon, you found out about everything?"
Jihoon hummed his answer, yes.
"And Soonyoung found out that you did."
"Yeah.."
"And he simply ran away."
"You're right."

"... that Idiot." Wonwoo sighed from the other line.
"Won, you knew about this all along?"
"Yeah. And I.. I kinda helped him."
"Why would you?"
"Because originally, he proposed the idea of burning her house down and stuff and fire her father. But I suggested to only taking them away."

Jihoon unexpectedly expected this and he nodded, "I guess I should thank you for that." He mumbled.
"Nah, I wish I could stop him completely. And yesterday, I chatted with him."
"Uh.. Is that the reason he came here being so quiet?" Seungkwan carefully chose his words as he asked.
"Probably."
"What did you guys talked about?"
"I only asked him what would happen if you found out and kinda told him to stop. I think he thought about it a lot."
Jihoon spoke nothing, so Wonwoo continued.

"Well.. he knows himself that there's quite a big possibility for you to leave him and break things up because you're never one to accept this kind of doing. But that's just how important you are to him, Jihoon-ah. And I believe you know this well. He must couldn't bear the thought of living without you. You're his everything -as he told me- after all. And today, we talked again. He told me that he's going to end this. Saying that you're much more important and that he prefer to return her things back rather than losing his one and only 'everything'. Selfish, isn't he?" Wonwoo chuckled shortly, and Jihoon nodded his head.

Soonyoung has always been this kind of selfish little brat.

"But seemed like luck wasn't on his side today. Not only you find out, he don't even have the chance to propose to you."

Jihoon hummed absentmindedly, "Won?"

"Hm?"

"You took care of her house and mother and all, right?"
"Yeah."
"I would like you to return them at once."
"I understand, but I would need the document to do that. I'm sure it was in your house."

The document Soonyoung was looking through, alright.

"Yeah. Just come. The spare key is under the mat. Pin is today's date. I need to go somewhere."
"Alright. And Jihoon?"
"Hm?"
"Let me ask you a thing."
"What?"
"Do you hate Soonyoung now? Because of what he did?"
"... I'm not sure."
"Are you going to break up with him?"
"I.. don't know. I-.. I need to go." Jihoon immediately cut the call as he ran out, all way back to his and Soonyoung's house, grabbing a car key, Jihoon took off to start his search.

One by one, Jihoon visited every single places they had went to. Places where Soonyoung would go whenever he feels down, places where Soonyoung had brought him to. But he found no sign of the blonde.
3 hours were spent, yet he still have no idea of where did his boyfriend has went to.

I just hope nothing happened to you, you idiot.

Jihoon silently prayed. His eyes checking every place he passed by, hoping to get a sight of a ferrari car or the blonde himself.

Where are you, Soonyoung?

His worry was starting to get into him to the point where he couldn't hear his phone ringing.
Jihoon once again started his engine.

I can't even hate you if you keep me worried like this!

He hit the steering wheel frustatedly, his eyes darting from side to sides, wishing to find his boyfriend already. And he cursed out loud when he saw a mass of peoples crowding like ants and he just hoped that it got no relation to Soonyoung for god's sake because he just saw a half crushed ferrari car.

Oh my god, please.

Jihoon parked the car and got off the car. His feet were heavy, hands were folded together tightly and trembling as he approached the scene with baby steps.

Please please please please.

He chanted the word over and over, praying to every gods and goddess and deities out there.
But luck wasn't on eitherrof their sides today.

The plate number read : 70 가 1005

Oh .

Jihoon immediately barged in, but seeing no sign of any blonde strands. He decided to ask.
"Uh- excuse me. But where are the drivers of thsese vehicles?" He held tight onto the person he was asking which fortunately turned to be a male.
"A-Ah! I-I think they're already brought into the hospital." The other party responded, taken aback.
"Thank you!" He yelled and let go, immediately running back to the car he was driving before and hopped in.

Thankfully he didn't got into any accident because Jihoon not in his right mind, simply ran accross the road without a single care about the red light.

It was when Jihoon's about 20 m away that he realized he didn't ask the hospital's name.
He groaned.

Panic never brings you any good.
Calm down, Jihoon.

Jihoon took a few deep breaths and jumped when he heard his phone rang.

Moonlight Angel opening theme song.
But not the original. It was his and Soonyoung's own version.
His heart clenched at the memory

No, no.
There's still a chance that it's not Soonyoung.

But it's the same.. the plate number.. the car.

Stay positive, Jihoon.
Maybe I saw it wrong!
But..
God.
Where's he?
Stupid Idiot, where are you?
Are you okay?
Don't make me worry like this.
Stupid.
I know it.
I ing hate you.
Call me, you jerk.
Call me so that I can curse you like there's no tomorrow.
call me so that I know that you're okay.
.

"Y-Yes?"
"Jihoon-hyung! Finally!" It was Mingyu. "Why didn't you pick up! We've been calling you like-"
"That's not important right now!" A voice that sounded much like Seungcheol yelled.
"Jihoon-hyung! Soonyoung-hyung got-" Mingyu was once again cut.
"Cheol-hyung?" Jihoon's voice was shaking, as if he know what news they would be giving him.
"What?"
"I-I saw a ferrari car. It was badly damaged and the number.. the plate number is the same as Soonyoung's but I don't.. I don't know wether it's really him or not-"
"Jihoon, first calm down okay?" He could hear Wonwoo's shooting, deep voice but it's not enough to call him down.

He needs Soonyoung. Soonyoung's voice to calm him down. To assure him that everything's okay.
He simply needs Soonyoung's presence.

"Jihoon, darling. Calm down."
"Won.. Is he.. Is he okay?"
"... I can't really say that he is."

Jihoon's heart dropped to the lowest pit of his stomach.
"He's.. Soonyoung is currently in critical condition."
"W..Where?"
"XOX hospital. Where are you right now? Are you sure you can drive?"
"I'll manage.. somehow. I'll arrive in another 10 minutes." Jihoon said quickly.
XOX is quite far as he remembered. But it's okay, he'll get there in no time.
"Don't panic and stay calm, okay! Don't you get into an accident!"
"I know, hyung." Jihoon pressed the end button and for the umpteenth time, turned the engine on.

Along the road, he tried his best to keep himself composed even though the way he was driving didn't look anywhere near calm at all-judging from the way he was going 200km/hour- and he was sure police were chasing behind him.

But that's not important.
What's important for him at the moment was Soonyoung.
Soonyoung and Soonyoung only.

And just like what he thought, there really were police behind him as Jihoon arrived at the hospital.
"Sir-"
Not any further word was said as Jihoon cut him. "I-I'm so sorry, sir. I am aware of what I've done but.. but I really need to go. Then, Then we can talk after that, oka-"
"Jihoon!"
"Wonwoo.." Jihoon addressed the male running toward his direction.
The black haired assistant went to his side and held him by the shoulder. "Are you okay? You're shaking. And what's with the police?"
"I.. rushed here."
It was all the explanation that Wonwoo needed.
"You go to check on Soonyoung, I'll handle this."
Jihoon looked uncertain.

"Go. Certainly dear soon to be fiance is more important?"
"Thanks, Won." Jihoon gave him a small nod.
The taller of two ruffled jihoon's soft pink hair and gave him a small, friendly peck on the crown of his head.
"It's okay. He'll be okay, Ji."
Jihoon just smiled, tireness and worry visible as he nodded his head.
"I hope."
"You can go to the receptionist for his room."
"Yeah."
"And for your information, I've taken care of everything."
"Thank you. Sorry for the trouble, it was this idiot's fault."
Wonwoo shook his head. "It's fine. And this is no one's fault. Now go."

Leaving wonwoo to take care of the mess he himself created, Jihoon left for soonyoung.

 

805


That means the 8th floor.
Damn it.
Jihoon cursed out loud as the lift didn't seem to be coming down any time. "ty, ing machine." He kicked the steel door.
Wincing when the damage backfired.
He cursed one last time before reached for the stairs.
He ran up all the way until the 5th floor that his legs gave up on him.

He fished his phone and dialed a number.
"Hyung? Where are you? Did you meet Wonwoo hyung? He's waiting for you."
"...Gyu." he panted harshly.
"Hyung!? What- What did you got into fight? Were you kidnapped!? Oh . Why did you sound like that."
Jihoon could hear some panicked voice back then, courtesy to the gossip duo and he chuckled mentally, amused.
"Help." He breathed out as he regained some of his breath.
"H-Help? What? You're scaring me, hyung!"
"Go to the fifth floor, the emergency stairs."
"You.. You're not making me as sacrifie or something right?"
"Oh for godness sake Mingyu! Just in pick me up there because I have just lost all of my strenght running through all of these in stairs and I need to see my soon to be fiance right now!" He finally mustered some strenght to yell out loud to that scaredy cat.
"O-Oh! What!? You pass out?!"
"ing hurry."
"Oooh.. okay okay! Just a minute!"
"You'd better make it under 5 minutes." He mumbled lastly and ended the call.

He leaned to the nearest wall and sighed. Small smile playing on his lips as he closed his eyes.

If only you saw how Mingyu looked like just now, we'd be laughing our off.
But you for getting into an accident.

"Hyung!"

Jihoon opened his eyes and looked up to find Mingyu and Seokmin rushing to his side.
"Hey."
"Hey yourself, hyung. Have you gone insane?" Seokmin said.
"Yeah. Thanks to certain someone laying in critical condition named Kwon ing Soonyoung." He mumbled, feeling as his little frame was lifted up the ground and transfered to Mingyu's broad back.
"Thanks." He mumbled.
"You scared us, hyung." Mingyu said again as they made their way to the 8th floor.
"Where's Wonwoo-hyung?" Seokmin voiced.
"Dealing with the police."
"WHAT!?"
"Shut it, Gyu!" Jihoon hit him hard, making the younger to wince.
"So..how's he?"
"Bad."
"I know. If it's not bad, he wouldn't be in critical condition right now. I need details." Jihoon sassed, his head leaning on Mingyu's shoulder comfortably.
"Minor skull fracture, broken ribs, minor facial bones injuries and major loss of blood. Apparently the doc said that the shattered windscreen penetrated through his chest wall and currently he's in critical state because of serious loss of blood."

Jihoon bit his lips and unconciously held onto Mingyu tighter.
"He's in middle of surgery right now because he lost too much blood and the doctor need to remove the glasses from his chest. They said it's going to take quite the time because the glasses are small and stuff." Seokmin continued and patted Jihoon's back shootingly. "He'll be okay, hyung."

But Seokmin didn't say, that the doctor had mentioned there's a possibility of Soonyoung's life can't be saved.
Because he has been brought here late.

"Jihoon!" Seungcheol immediately rushed to their side as Mingyu put his hyung down on the chair Minghao gave up for him.
"Thanks, Myungho." Jihoon said in whisper, his eyes fixed on that white door separating him and his boyfriend.
He heaved a sigh and leaned his head on Seungkwan's shoulder.
"How long has he been inside?" He asked to no one in particular.
"An hour now, I guess." Seungkwan answered, absentmindedly running his hand thorough Jihoon's fluffy hair.

An action that usually Jihoon despise, yet needed when he's in this kind of situation.
Soonyoung had told this to Seungkwan long time ago, just in case something happened to him.

Seungkwan could feel Jihoon relaxed a bit and he carefully wrapped his arm around his waist.
"How long the doctor said it will take?"
"Around.. 3 hours maybe?"
".... I understand."

The atmosphere was heavy. And the maknae duo couldn't help the suffocating feeling that were killing them so they decided to approach their tiniest hyung.
"Bread, hyung?" Chan offered with a small smile.
Without batting an eyelash, Jihoon shook his head and mimicked the gesture, "No thanks, Chan-ah. Do you think I can eat when I don't even know if he'll make it out alive or not? I might puke everything out even if you gave me the best jjajangmyeon in the world." He said.
"Even so, you need to eat." Hansol added.

"Sol's right. The last time you ate was breakfast, right? You didn't eat lunch because you met Yoonna and you're supposed to be having dinner with Soonyoung but this happened." Jihoon's eyes moved to Wonwoo who just came back to them.

Giving Mingyu a small, shy peck on the cheek , he approached Jihoon.
The pink hair avoided his gaze and casted it downwards instead. "I don't want to." He said.
"You need to even if you don't want to." Seungcheol said, gesturing to Junhui and Minghao who nodded their head and crouched in front of Jihoon with some food from a lunch box.
"Are you not going to eat the stuff they personally made for you?"
Jihoon sighed and stared at the food.
"Don't force yourself, hyung." Myungho said quietly.
"Just have some to fill your stomach." Junhui nodded encouragingly.
"Alright.. I'll have some."

Jihoon took the chopsticks offered to him and began eating the food offered to him and even though it's only teeny tiny bites, the rest are satisfied enough.
The teacher couldn't help but to look at his friends with much gratefulness.


Stupid idiot, you'd better make it out alive and all well because not only me, you've made almost all of our friends worried sick.
i'm sure even Jeongjan hyung and Jisoo hyung is curious about what was happening.
Not just that.

I miss you, stupid.


Written : I don't remember - 2015.12.20

Published : 2015.12.20

A/N

Soonyoungie in critical con. ><

Will I kill him or not? XD

Im sorry this took quite a long time..

And its not a good chapter

I hope you can capture the feels and all because this is kinda messed up


AND IM SEELING MY BOS BE SEEK VER.

ALBUM ONLY ><

ANYONE INTERESTED?

INA ONLY PLEASE ><