Thirteen

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"Change." Jihoon demanded as soon as he saw Soonyoung stepping out of the bathroom.

"Wha- why!?"
"I don't like it. Change." Jihoon said, his tone firm.
Soonyoung raised his brow at his lover's attitude. He then looked down on his attire.
Loose tank top and black skinny jeans, that's what he usually wear, so.. what's Jihoon's problem?
"What's wrong with them?" Soonyoung carefully chose his words but Jihoon ignored him for their closet instead.
After some while, Jihoon threw a white shirt which Soonyoung easily caught.
"Ji?"
Jihoon hwaved a sigh and now approached the confused man. When he's only inch away from Soonyoung, he leaned his forehead on Soonyoung's shoulder. "This exposes too much." He mumbled, and Soonyoung almost didn't hear him.
The elder blinked his eyes before his mouth slowly formed an 'O'
Then a mischievous smirk came upon his lips. "Aw, possessive much?"
"Shut up. What's mine is mine."
"But you never minded before?"
"Because I have no right to. Now that we're actually getting married, I'm claiming you as mine."
"So, before, I'm not yours?"
"That's not it.. I don't know how to explain it.. just.."
Soonyoung laughed. "I know what you mean, babe. But seriously, you have every right to actually forbid me from doing stuffs you don't like, you know." He rested his head ontop of Jihoon.
Jihoon simply hummed.
"Why don't you get changed out of that clothes also? Into something more comfortable?"
"Like a long sleeved tee?" Jihoon playfully rolled his eyes.

It has been always Soonyoung's rule that whenever they go into a club, Jihoon MUST wear a long sleeved clothes.

"It will be hot there, Soonyoung. Besides if I wear a long sleeves, I might die there!"
"Come on, Ji. It's not that bad."
"It is! And while I'm suffering in those clothes, you get to wear a short sleeved one? Moreover, tank top? Unfair." Jihoon reasoned.
Soonyoung stayed silent for awhile, "then if we both wear long sleeves, you don't have any problem?"
He smiled when the latter shook his head. "Then let's get changed, again."

20 minutes were spent to get themselves ready, make up, hair do and stuffs.

"Seriously? You rarely allow me to wear make ups."
"Wanna show the world that this gorgeous boy over here is mine."

It took Soonyoung's all not to actually jump and squeezed the life out of Jihoon.
Goddamnit, how can a person be this cute?

And at last, another 10 minutes were wasted with Soonyoung ravishing Jihoon's lips and neck.
"Seriously, what are you? A dog?" Jihoon gasped in disbelief when he checked himself in front of the mirrors.
Hickey, bitemark, hickey, hickey, bitemarks, bitemarks and even more bitemarks!
Soonyoung shrugged. "You asked for it!"
"I did not."
"Any other way, don't cover it."
Even though reluctant, Jihoon nodded. "I won't." He said, "come here, anyway."
Soonyoung then with a raised brow, responded to Jihoon's call.
Without warning, Jihoon attached his lips onto Soonyoung's exposed neck, , biting, and kissing until he was sure that a bruise was formed then he finally pulled back. "It's not as much as yours, but I think that's enough." He mumbled, going back to his shy self, completely acting like he hasn't just marked Soonyoung or anything.
Soonyoung needed some times to overcome the shock before he hugged Jihoon. "No, baby, that's not enough. Do it harder, honey. Make it deeper and more noticeable."
This time, Soonyoung cooperated by pulling down the front of his shirt down, exposing that fine collarbone of his.
"No. That's enough." Jihoon blushed red.
"That's not. Didn't you say you want to show everyone that I'm yours."
"But.."
"No buts. Now come."
Jihoon's lower lip slowly jutted out. "You treat me like some kind of vampire asking for blood." He mumbled while slowly moving in.

5 minutes, and Soonyoung's neck was the same as Jihoon -but honestly, Jihoon's much more worse, he swore-
"Oh, my lips is getting sore. Let's just stop and go? I'm sure the kids are already waiting." Jihoon suggested, hoping that Soonyoung would let him off already.
"Right. We got to pick Hansol-Chan and Cheol-hyung plus diva Boo up."
Jihoon just shrugged as he reached for a snapback to decorate his hair.

"So, who're we picking up first?"
"Of course, the maknae duo." Jihoon hummed, adjusting the cap on his head.
Soonyoung started the vehicle, sneaking a glance to Jihoon who looked satisfied with the cap as his crown.
"I wonder what'll they say when they look at this." Soonyoung started the conversation.
"Look at what?" Jihoon asked absentmindedly, his eyes followed the night scenery they passed by.
Jihoon really really loves going out at night time because Seoul looks so beautiful at night.
"Hickeys."

Even thought he remained unresponsive, Soonyoung could picture the redness of Jihoon's cheeks that would match model's red lipstick. "Don't talk about it anymore!" He growled.
But Soonyoung, absolutely not intimidated, laughed.

Jihoon chose to ignore him and focused outside.
"Pretty, hm?"
"Yeah, just like you."
"Ugh.. stop saying those words, Soonyoung."
"But it's a fact."
"Whatever."

Soonyoung smiled, his hand reaching to play the music.
"Beautiful night, seriously?"
"Because every night is beautiful if I spend it with you."
Jihoon hissed as he felt goosebumps spread thorough his whole body. "You're lucky you're driving." He mumbled.

And the rest of the first night time ride ended by Jihoon singing along to Beautiful nigh (Beast), Tonight (Big Bang), It's Still A Dark Night (cover by EXO) and Runaway (SHINee).


 

"What the heck happened to your necks!" Chan screeched as soon as he took full looks on both hyungs.
"A dog attacked me."
"A hamster attacked me." Soonyoung mimicked.
"Means they just each other's face, or more like, neck before coming here which must be the reason that they came late. Wonwoo-hyung and the rest are already there. We couldn't contact any of you guys." Hansol pointed out calmly as he locked their shared apartment.
"Sorry about that. And we haven't checked our phone yet." Soonyoung said sheepishly.
"And I don't think I'm planning to. I'm sure there will be lots and lots of spamming, unimportant messages."
"But it is important." Chan argued.
"How come Mingyu trying to convice the receptionist that he is Soonyoung, important? How dumb can he be? It's Seulgi-noona's restaurant for god's sake." Jihoon rolled his eyes.
"Seriously, he did that?"
"That's what I see on the last notifications."
"Wonwoo-hyung sent a video as well." The american said and they all entered Soonyoung's car which they didn't actually realized they had reached.
"Well, now off to Cheol-hyung's place."

"Any song request?"
"Something exciting." Hansol quickly said.
"Like?"
"Seventeen's rock?" Chan suggested, grinning when he received a nod of approval.
"That's fine." He mumbled, dropping his head to Chan's shoulder.
Jihoon who was watching them from the rear mirror smiled.

"Cute." He said secretly, but even though the music filled the whole car, Jihoon's voice was clear for Soonyoung to hear. "Cute, indeed. We're cuter though."
"Shut up."


 

"Oh, finally." Seungcheol let out a breath of relief as soon as he opened the door for them. "That guy over there had started going crazy, you know. Oh, and I don't even want to know what happened to you guys but seriously, at least cover it up."
"We agreed not to."
Seungcheol looked at Jihoon as if he had grown two head.
"What!?" The smaller one barked.
"No, nothing. Come in."

"Where's Seungkwan?" Hansol asked, cue for a man dressed all black, together with a black snap back and sunglasses as well to appear, hello es by CL playing as his own anthem.
"Oh, Hello, es." He greeted in english. Of course, Hansol ignored him, so did Chan who instead mumbled 'this guy really has started going crazy.'
"I hear you, Lee Chan."

"You calling us es now?" Soonyoung raised a brow.
"Yes, es. Because I'm an adult for tonight. What in the world took you so long?" he asked, lowering his glasses until it was resting on the bridge of his nose.
"Wow. Look at this new adult, not even minding his language toward his hyung."
"Hello to you too, master."

"You actually called Jihoon/Jihoon-hyung that?" All said in sync.
"Prepare yourself for the worst, Boo. I'm not helping you because you brought this on yourself." Seungcheol said.
"What can this es do~?" Seungkwan shrugged his shoulder and Soonyoung mimicked him.

"Well, looks like someone will be staying home after our dinner while Chan and Hansollie experience the fun of a nighy club." He said, smirking.
"WHAT!?" Seungkwan yelled. "No! No! No! Hyung! I was just kidding!" he screeched, crouching down the floor dramatically while grabbing onto Soonyoung's legs pitifuly.
"Oh? The almighty Boo is bowing down to someone else?" Jihoon remarked but Seungkwan knew better than barking back to him at the moment and just let Jihoon took a photo of him or what for all he didn't give a damn about.
Jihoon laughed, snatching photos and video of Seungkwan begging his fiancé to let him join them. He was sure that the other three was doing the same also, laughing their off as well.
"Hyung, come on. I was just kidding! Please let me come, pretty please!?"

Soonyoung were also trying his best not to roll on the floor laughing. "what should I do now, should we let him go, Cheol-hyung?"
"Hmm.. it's not like he's already legal and stuff.." Seungcheol hummed playfully and Seungkwan immeidately switched legs to grab onto.
"Hyung, Hansol and Chan are also underaged!"
"Oh? What's with that attitude? Raising your voice at me now?"
"No! Ah! Hyuuungggg!!!" He stretched his voice, doing his best at pleasing his hyung with those cute poses and things.
Seungcheol, still laughing, shifted his gaze to the purple haired boy. "What should we do, Ji?" He asked.

Absolutely not knowing how things would turn out.

Jihoon's corner of lips quirked into a small yet devilish smirk. "Do you want to go, Boo?"
Seungkwan gulped visibly, this would not turn good. But he wants to go!
"I.. N-"
"N? Is that a no that I heard?"
"No! I mean! I don't just want to go! I really want to go!" He said, crawling slowly to where Jihoon was standing as he ignored the soft whisper of 'he's dead' coming from Soonyoung, Hansol and Chan.
"Then are you willing to do anything?" Jihoon smiled sweetly, and matched his eye level with Seungkwan's who nodded his head.

Upon watching this, Soonyoung shook his head.
His baby really knows how to turn things to his favor.

"Then, be my slave for a day."

Seungkwan and Seungcheol's eyes widened upon the request. The rest simply shrugged because hey, how long have you know Jihoon, seriously? How can you not know that he will turn whoever you are to one of his spawn.
"What?"
"Or at least just until we got back." Jihoon added again, smile still etched on his lips.

Seungkwan in as much breath after, looking as lost as a puppy.

"Will you do it?"
"But.. but you already has Mingyu hyung as your slave!"
"Well, adding one more won't hurt, right?"
"I-!"
"So? Yes or no?"
"No. I'll just go to a club with Seungcheol-hyung." He decided, his tone firm.
"Oh really? Alright then. I hope you can get inside."

"Did you really forget that we need Soonyoung-hyung to get us in?" Chan asked.

After approximately 5 seconds, Seungkwan gasped in realization.
"Stupid." Hansol mumbled to himself and watched Seungkwan tailing behind Jihoon who's already headed for the door.
"Hyung! Hyung! I-!"
"What? We need to get going now."
"Yeah, Wonwoo and the rest are already waiting."
"Wait. I can go?"
"Of course, we're having dinner right now. You wanna starve to death?" Hansol said.
"Well, after that I will voluntary drive you home, so don't worry." Jihoon grinned evilly.
"Hyung, seriously! Come on, I want to go to the club as well." Seungkwan said, begging Jihoon with his eyes.

"But earlier you said you will just go with Cheol-hyung, didn't he, Soonyoung?"
The blue hair blinked and jumped to Jihoon's back, hugging him loosely. "He did."
"Hyung, you're not helping."
"Well, Sorry , I always side with my honey even though he's in the wrong."
"Cheol-hyuuuungg this is all your fault!" He cried. "If only you didn't toss thing to Jihoon hyung!"
"You also! No one told you to call them es and act all superior." Seungcheol argued back.

Seungkwan looked at his boyfriend with disbelief and his lower lips slowly jutted out into a pout.
"Fine! I will accept your condition! I'll be your errant boy, your servant, your slave or even . Just let me come."
"Oh stop saying it like that,hyung." Chan for some reason, blushed.
"Chan's right. Stop making it sounds like you're doing something dirty with my Jihoonie." Soonyoung shot Seungkwan a dirty look.
"Yeah. You make it sound like I'm not letting you or such."

"Jihoon, language."
Jihoon shot the elder a glance. "What? It's not like the kids have never done the deeds." He shrugged, well it was the truth after all.
But Seungkwan, currently not giving a damn about those stuff, stomped his feet and simply whined.
The shortest of them all finally let out a chuckle and stretched a hand out. "Hand." He demanded.
Seungkwan begrudgingly offered one of his hand to place on top of Jihoon's.

The man's smile stretched and he shook it. "Good boy. Now let's go to the club?"
"Yes!" Seungkwan finally cheered in relief as Jihoon let go of him to walk ahead them, of course Soonyoung already beside him by no time.

"Oh and Cheol-hyung?"
"What?"
"You know the slave contract also apply to you, right?" Jihoon said innicently while watching Seungcheol groan.

"This is all your fault." He heard Seungcheol said toward Seungkwan and the SoonHoon plus ChanSol couple decided to walk ahead of them.

"How is it mine!? It's yours!" Seungkwan pointed an accusing finger and jabbed it on Seungcheol's chest. "Your fault for throwing things to Jihoon-hyung's hands! You know he won't ever let me go without making me promise to do something for him." The younger growled.
"But I don't know it will turn out this way!"
"You should know that! Gosh. Now I'm tied to him for a night, I hope I can enjoy myself there."
"Excuse you, it's 'we' and what do you mean by enjoying yourself because you already have a boyfriend over here." Seungcheol frowned.
"A boyfriend who threw me straight to the devil, yeah what a good boyfriend."

Seungcheol rubbed his hair and held both sides of Seungkwan's face. "Alright, I'll bear the responsibility with you, okay. Now stop your complaints and let's just go because I'm starving." He finalized with a small peck on the lips, effectively shutting his loud partner up.
Seungkwan mumbled, "you're the one who started it." But nodded anyway. They quickly walked up to the waiting car and got inside.


 

"FINALLY!" Was the first thing the 6 boys heard as soon as they stepped inside the restaurant.
"Whoa. What happened to your necks!" Seokmin gasped, Jeonghan followed.
"I never knew you were this shameless, Jihoon." Wonwoo shook his head, grinning.
"His shamelessness has rubbed on me." The smaller mumbled, unconciously hiding his neck.
Soonyoung noticed this and held onto the hand covering those hickeys. "We promised." He said and, kissing the knuckles of Jihoon's hand.

"Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Coming late because we're face, i will really appreciate it if you just claim your reservation and give us our dinner." Mingyu said sarcastically, pout on his face.
"Oh, hello Mr. Pretend to be myself/Soonyoung." The couple replied as sarcastic. But Soonyoung did go to the receptionist.
"So, how did the idea pretending to Soonyoung came into your mind?" Jihoon teased.
"My hungry self took over."
"What is that." The purple haired rolled his eyes.

"Come on, guys." Soonyoung called over while coming over to take Jihoon's hand and led them to the room they will be having their dinner on.

As expected, the sibling of Kwon Seulgi got special treatment and the food came incredibly fast. Thought it went as fast as it comes, but oh well. They'd have monsters with endless stomach here.

"Seriously, Soonyoung? We just ate." Jihoon shook his head as he saw his fiancé reaching out for the dish that had just came. "Beside it's hot!"
But Jihoon was too late as Soonyoung let out a short yelp.
"I told you." He sighed, bringing something over for him to drink while the rest of the squad didn't pay them any mind.

Jihoon was busy treating Soonyoung until screams were heard.
"That's mine!" A voice started and it was none other than Mingyu.
"No! It's mine!" Seokmin added.
"Mine!!" Boo Seungkwan joined as the three fought for the last piece of chicken. The screams didn't end for around 3 minutes and by that time, the other were watching them intensely as they started insulting one another.

"Hyung!" Seungkwan whined to Seungcheol when Seokmin mocked him, calling him 'bloated Seungkwan'. But Seungcheol could only laugh. "I'm sorry. I-I can't help you." He said while laughing, making Seungkwan even more frustated.

Soonyoung shook his head and quietly came over before snatching the plate away and ran back to his previous spot. "Baby, open up." He whisperd to Jihoon, skillfully lifting the piece of meat to Jihoon's lips using chopsticks. Jihoon frowned, he's still full but oh well, he still can take some more food and parted his lips and tore the meat apart using his teeth. "Is it good?" Soonyoung asked, biting some as well.
Jihion then hummed in approval and gave him a nod. "Yeah, it's good." He smiled a little and Soonyoung returned it. When the two turned their attention back to the group, they found them all watching them.
"HYUNG!" The fighting trio yelled in disbelief.
"What?"
"That was! That was the last!" Mingyu said, ignoring his boyfriend's groan for him to be quiet and just sat down.
Jihoon rolled his eyes. "You can just order them again, right, Soonyoungie?"
"Yeah. Eat up as many as you'd like. Just don't throw up later when we go for a drink."
"We can't drink anyway." They chorused.
"Then what's the point in going to a club if you don't want to drink."

Even Chan understand that!

"Shut up, maknae." Seungkwan glared.
"Well then, I'll go and order." Seokmin said and ran out for the waitress or maybe a waiter.


The room turned noisy once again and they resumed their activities.

Their dinner ended after the last fight courtesy to the trio who threw fries at each other and the rest laughing at them.

"Well, off to-"
"CLUB TIME!!!!!" Seungkwan screamed on top of his lungs, hurriedly to the car only to be stopped by Jihoon.
"Soonyoung-hyung! Jihoon-hyung!" Both guy stopped at Myungho's shout as he ran up to them, Junhui following close.
"What is it, Ho?" Soonyoung asked.
"No, just wanna say thank you for the dinner." Jun said earning a nod from Myungho. "Yes, thank you." He bowed.
"Oh, come on don't be so uptight. We're friends, aren't we?" Jihoon said with a smile as he ruffled Myungho's blonde lock and the younger smiled at him.
"Even though friends, we still have to have manners. Thanks, Soon, Ji." Jisoo said.
"Jisoo's right. Thanks, babies." Jeonghan smiled.
"Oh, what the hell. You're welcome." Soonyoung laughed.
"And no need to thank me, it's Soonyoung who paid."
"You're still on that?" Soonyoung sighed, hugging his partner who instinctively wrapped his arms around him. "We're one, Ji." He mumbled and Jihoon muttered soft apology.
"Don't apologize." Soonyoung said again, keeping Jihoon close to him.
"You heard him, thanks Ji."
"Yeah.. you're welcome." Said Jihoon shyly.

As daring and aggressive Jihoon actually is, Soonyoung still got this effect on him even after all this years. The effect that turned him into a shy little puppy instantly.

"Thank you for the treat, Mr and Mrs Kwon." Wonwoo who heard this, joined.
"Oh right, I forgot to. Thanks, hyungs!" Seokmin, Hansol and Chan said.
"I hate you guys but I guess I'll thank you too." Mingyu said dramatically.
"Well then, maybe next time we will just invite Wonwoo whenever we go to eat."
"Don't you dare." Mingyu glared at Soonyoung.
Seungcheol smiled upon this and approached them as well. "Well, I guess I must thank you both too." He patted the couple'a back and gave them a small hug.

"Just stop this already." Soonyoung laughed, the blush on his cheek didn't went unnoticeable by Jihoon. The boy then smiled,
He guess his lover does get embarrassed as well.
Well now that all have said their thanks, excepf for this one person who's already nearing Soonyoung (and Jihoon)'s parked car.

"Ah! Boo Seungkwan!"
Said boy halted on his track and turned his head.
"I think I ate too much and my legs are tired! Would you please carry me?" He asked with a small smile.

"What!?" The Boo gasped. "You can ask Soonyoung hyung for that! Besides, carrying you is Mingyu-hyung's job!" He complained from a far.
"But I want you to do it."
"I'm not doing it."
"Fine then, let's go. Uh, you guys go and ride with Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung? Soonyoungie are you coming with me?"
His lover nodded. "Of course."
"Okay. Gyu, come and carry me."
"Soonyoung hyung can-"
"I don't wanna get him tired." Jihoon stated and smirked when he heard Mingyu grumbling a 'selfish satan'. But he said nothing because well.. the 'club threat' won't work on him.
"Won, let's go." Wonwoo simply laughed and walked alongside his whipped boyfriend.

"Get on." Jihoon happily jumped to the male's back, his right hand still holding awkwardly onto Soonyoung's hand as they walked side by side.
"Boo Seungkwan, where are you going?"
"To ride with Jeonghan-hyung?"
"No, you and Cheol-hyung is coming with me. We're driving you home." Jihoon said.
"WHAT!?"
"Yeah, we agreed to that if you reject my request you'll be taken home." Jihoon shrugged nonchalantly.

"What contract?" Wonwoo whispered to Soonyoung and Seungcheol.
"Slave contract. Like the one he tricked Mingyu into." Seungcheol whispered while Soonyoung just smiled.
"Really, no one can beat your fiancé." Wonwoo shook his head.
Soonyoung just smiled, "isn't he the best."
"Indeed."

"But hyung! I-!"
But Jihoon refused to hear him out and just ordered Mingyu to walk him to their car.
"Ah, hyung! Seriously! Fine, fine! FINE! Hop on!" He yelled frustatedly and Mingyu willingly transfered Jihoon to Seungkwan's back.

Honestly, Jihoon doesn't know why the hell Seungkwan is so obssessed with the club -because in Jihoon's opinion, club is no fun, honestly- but oh well, this added to his benefit.

He happily wrapped one arm around Seungkwan's neck who's probably cursing inside his mind.
"You didn't even eat that much." He heard Seungkwan said.
"Did you say something?"
"No! Nothing." Seungkwan quickly said and continued to silently carry Jihoon to the car.
Seungkwan then finally put Jihoon down on the passenger seat and even closed the door for him.

Soonyoung then joined him in to the driver seat.
"He'll hate you." Soonyoung said, holding onto Jihoon's hand while they waited for the rest to get on. "No one can hate me." Jihoon said jokingly.
"I honestly won't trouble myself to drive him home anyway." Jihoon said. "His fault for actually believing me." He continued. "And besides, Mingyu's contract with me will expire soon." He mumbled, and shut his mouth as others began to hop in.

But then Soonyoung said, "You won't need anyone after we got married because I'll do everything for you. I'm practically your slave already."
Jihoon just chuckle because that's so true. But Jihoon doesn't think he will order his husband around like that because he never like it if Soonyoung ever get tired because of him.


"Seungcheol-hyung, you'd better massage me when we got home." Seungkwan whined. "Yes, yes."
"You whined that much when you only carried him once." Mingyu said.
Seungkwan looked at him before he then held Mingyu's hand in his. "Hyung! I'm sorry for ever mocking you all this time. Now finally I understand you." He said and Mingyu played along, wiping away the non existent tears on his eyes. "And this apply for the rest of my life."
"No, it didn't." Wonwoo rolled his eyes at the exagerration. "It'll end soon, Gyu."
"Eh? Really?" Mingyu blinked.
"Yeah. Now quickly get on." Seungcheol called and eventually they all got in.

"- I'm practically your slave already." They heard Soonyoung said and raised a brow. "What are you guys talking about?" Wonwoo asked.
"Nothing." Jihoon smiled through the rear mirror and when everything was set, they finally started their ride to the club Seungkwan longed for.

Seungcheol swore that this lover of him loves Club more than him.
He wouldn't sacrifie himself to be Jihoon's slave for him.

("I would do that for you, hyung!")
("Liar.")
("I'm not! How unloyal do you think I am!")


Written : 2016.01.18-2016.01.23

Published : 2016.01.23

A/N

Took me long enough ><

Uegh so boring >< 

I still hope you like this tho!

Have a nice day.