Fourteen

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"Finally a friggin' night club!!!!" Seungkwan cheered happily, highfiving Chan who looked as estatic as himself.

True, thanks to Soonyoung's influence, they successfully got inside the club and all 13 of them went to their reserved seat first.
Jihoon of course, stayed at close as possible while also keeping an eye on Soonyoung.

"Well, first. I did like at least 4 of us who won't get drunk." Soonyoung said. "And who will the other three be? I will be one of them for your information." He added.
"Me." Wonwoo raised his hand because hell no, he will need to keep an eye on his boyfriend, thank you very much.
"Me too." Jisoo volunteered.
"Okay. The last one?"
"Me." Junhui said and it's all settled.
"Great. And for those underaged, please do not stray too far because it will be such a pain in the if you guys get loss or maybe kidnapped and . Even if we can sue the culprit, things won't be the same."
"And do not drink anything offered to you, you hear me. This is my 'order' for you, Boo Seungkwan and Kim Mingyu." They both saluted at him.
"You hear him. Because there'a so many drugs here and honestly I didn't agree for us to come here but oh well." Seungcheol said. "And I think I need a rope to tie Seungkwan to me because I know how curious he is of stuff. Won't want him to get drugged by aphrosidiac or things."
"Yeah, you'd better tie a lash on him." Jihoon agreed. "and the last of my order for tonigt to the both of you is to : have fun and enjoy yourselves." Jihoon smiled sweetly, earning himself a hug from Soonyoung because apparenrly, he's just too cute for Soonyoung to handle.

Mingyu and Seungkwan cheered and attempted to hug Jihoon who surprisingly didn't resist and simply let them be.
"And for the maknae duo."
Hansol and Chan turned to him.
"Stay close to at least one of us here. And if you ever get bored or such, come here because we'll just be here, ghe bar or dance floor." Jihoon said.
"Yes, hyung."
At least this duo is much more easier to handle compared to that Boo Seungkwan.
"Junhui and Myungho can enjoy yourselves." Soonyoung said to the chinese couple. "Just don't get too drunk."
"Yes, hyung." Myungho nodded obediently and after that everyone except for SoonHoon and Wonwoo left the table.
"You sure you don't want to look after your boyfriend?" Jihoon asked wigh a questioning brow.
"Nah.. I will do that latter. I'm too tired."
"Well, in the public's eyes, he's handsome and I guess peoples are already flocking around him." Soonyoung shrugged and Jihoon nodded. Both chuckling when Wonwoo immediately stood up and chased after Mingyu.

"Now we're back being alone." Both highfived after their attempt of driving Wonwoo away suceeded. "I feel kind of bad but nah." Jihoon smiled and leaned his head on Soonyoung's shoulder. "Want anything to drink?"
"Not yet, I guess."
"Alright then. Wanna lay down?"
Jihoon spoke nothing but immediately positioned his head on Soonyoung's lap.
The latter hummed approvingly, running his hand on Jihoon's hair and everything was peaceful until they heard a loud squeal and the sofa they were sitting on dipped. "Hey, sweethearts."

Soonyoung rolled his eyes at the flirty tone he knew too well. No, he didn't know who it was. Just the tone of how a would use to seduce man .
Soonyoung saw how Jihoon closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep and left Soonyoung to handle the trouble himself.
"Smart ." He mumbled under his breath and the sly smirk didn't went unnoticed.

Jihoon felt his feet being lifted and placed down on something as soft as the couch his feet was resting on previously. Jihoon guessed that it was the girl's lap or something like that.
"Your friend? Is he sleeping?"
"He looks so adorable! Or is it a she?"

Jihoon's nose scrunched up at that.
"It's a he." Soonyoung spat as gentle as possible, not liking the way how the girls were Jihoon's lovely leg, up all the way to his thigh.
He, filled with much possessiveness, pulled Jihoon roughly, surprising Jihoon himself, judging from the yelp fell out from his pink lips and his eyes that blinked open.
"Hands off." Soonyoung then said and positioned Jihoon properly on his lap.

They could see the shocked looks on those women's face but then one of them smiled. "Oh? Not just 'friends', I suppose." She said and made her way to Soonyoung, her eyes fell on both of their necks, but she chose to ignore.
"I don't mind you being gay." She continued, running her finger on Soonyoung's -thankfully- covered bicep only to be swatted away by a glaring Jihoon.
But she only giggled. "Possessive much. Well if I can't get one of you, so why not both?" She said in suggestive tone.

"No, thanks." Jihoon rejected.
"Why? I bet you haven't experience hetero . It feels as great as gay or maybe even more, I swear." She gave them a peace sign.
"Ignore her." Soonyoung whispered. "I am ignoring her." Jihoon said in the same tone, snuggling onto Soonyoung's neck.
"Come on, imagine! I will give you a nice tit , that none of you can ever do to each other, a and a permission to enter my most private place. I'll ride your , I can even take both of you at once because I've got two holes. I'll let you experience the most mind blowing night ever." She refused to give up.

Soonyoung finally sighed, "I'm sorry, miss. Can't you see how uninterested we are?"
When he gained a look of confusement, he continued. "My most private place, you said? Gosh. Who knows how maybe times have you go around and asked to get into someone's pants? Well, honestly, even if this is your first time, I still refuse." He paused to breath.
"And yeah, we don't have as big as yours but I love his size. It's so soft and perfect. Second, I can blow him as well, and I think I did a pretty good job? My baby pretty quick whenever I blow him. Third, I don't want to enter anyone's private place except his. Oh, and I bet his is tighter than your loose . And he can ride me too. As for double penetration, you think I will allow anyone to enter his nice, tight little hole?" He spat the last sentence, ignoring the hits he has been receiving from his boyfriend.
"This guy is mine and mine only. And to really prove that we're not interested." Soonyoung carefully set Jihoon down on his one leg and spread his other one.
"My little junior didn't even get hard." He pointed on his very limp .

This seemed had to hurt that woman's pride.
And with narrowed eyes, she took her closest friend's drink and attempted to dump it on Soonyoung and Jihoon's face but just in time, Soonyoung was able to protect Jihoon by covering the boy's small frame with his body. Taking the full damage by himself.
"Soonyoung!"

"ing homos!" She screamed one last time before storming off somewhere, her friends following quickly with shrug. "Her own fault." Soonyoung heard them mumble. Making sure none of the girls were left, Soonyoung finally removed himself from Jihoon.
"Soonyoung, you alright?" Asked the smaller male. The elder of two laughed before he nodded. "I'm fine. It just feel tad chilly." He said.

"We need to get you chan-"
Before Jihoon could finish, a hoodie was tossed straight to Soonyoung's face. His head turned to look at the culprit and found Wonwoo only in a plain white shirt. "Wear that."
"Won?" Jihoon questioned, gaining a laugh from the latter. "I saw the scene." He shrugged and just gestured Jihoon to help Soonyoung got washed while he looked over their place.

Jihoon nodded gratefully and led Soonyoung to the nearest rest room.

"God, thankfully the girl was holding a water." Soonyoung groaned as he rid the wet clothing off of his body. "But above all, I'm glad you're unharmed." The now shirtless boy Jihoon's face.
The younger sighed and put his hand on top of Soonyoung's hand. "I want to punch you for saying those dirty things."
"Then punch me."
"But I won't." Jihoon continued, closing his eyes. Soonyoung smiled at that and took the hoodie from Jihoon's hand to put it on.

"Let's get out now." He said. Jihoon simply nodded and followed Soonyoung outside.

When they're back on their place, they saw Wonwoo seating on someone's lap, lips locked.
Jihoon was about to threw things at the ert who dared to touch his friend but stopped when Soonyoung said that it was Mingyu.

"Let's not disturb them." Soonyoung whispered.
"Hmm, want to get a drink?" Jihoon suggested.
"Why not."

And so, the two of them headed for the bar.
Going pass the stage, they noticed a familiar figure standing there, sprouting nonsense and all.
"It's that Boo Seungkwan." Jihoon pointed out. "And Lee Seokmin."
Soonyoung laughed, "They adapt so fast."
"Oh, and there's Cheol-hyung, watching his boyfriend closely."
"Well, ignore them and let's enjoy ourselves." Soonyoung said, taking a seat on the bar they have just reached. "Where do you want to sit, mister?"
Jihoon chuckled and placed his hand ontop of Soonyoung's thighs. "Is here available?"
"For you, always." He said and let Jihoon claimed his lap once again.
"What would you like, sirs?" The bartender finally came their way.
Jihoon let Soonyoung to choose their drinks and his eyes wander around, falling on group of boys. "Soonyoung." He nudged his lover.
"What is it?"
"There, let's go there." He pointed on where his eyes fell before.
"Oh, sure. Get off, first, you're heavy."
Jihoon gasped dramatically at his lover's word and looked at him with a crestfallen face when he got off. "What did you just call me."
"Heavy." Soonyoung repeated playfully and followed Jihoon on the ground.
Jihoon shook his head in disbelief. "You're so mean." He said.
Soonyoung smiled at Jihoon's cute reaction and kissed the boy's temple. "You know I was just kidding. You're as light as feather."
"Oh, lie." Jihoon rolled his eyes, shoving Soonyoung away.
"I'm not. Let me carry you for me to prove my point."
Jihoon looked at Soonyoung as if he was crazy, but the boy was already crouching down.
"I thought you were going to carry me bridal style like usual."
"I want to feel you hugging me from behind." He smiled, feeling Jihoon's weighy fully on him. He stood up with no difficulties and began to walk to where Jeonghand and the rest was at.

"Hey." He greeted, receiving choruses of replies.
"What's up?" Jihoon smiled from Soonyoung's back as the guy took their previous order from the bartender and gave Jihoon's to him.
The younger hummed at the okay amount of alcohol before gulping down the rest of his drink, one shot.
"We're watching Chan drinking jis very first alcohol." Junhui said.
The couple's eyes followed the rest and fell on their youngest couple.

"Come on, I drank it already. There's nothing to be scared of." Hansol said.
"I'm not scared." Chan argued. "I'm just nervous.. you know this is my first.." he said.
"Oh, you're not even this nervous when we first done the deed."
"Shut it, Sol! This is different!" The younger blushed deep red, hand still holding his drink.

"What's that?" Jihoon asked, referring to the drink Chan was holding.
"... just a soju." Jeonghan shrugged.
"But uh.. I'm surprised Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung actually let him drink."
"Well.. I actually want to stop him.. but oh well, like he said before, what's the point in going to the club if you don't drink? Though I opposed the idea of bringing them to club from the very first." The mother of their group sighed.
"Well, he got Sol and us.. nothing can possibly go wrong." Jihoon said with a smile.
"Jisoo-hyung can purify him with holy water later when we go back." Soonyoung teased.
"Jisoo-hyung said he will do it." Myungho said with a laugh and the rest joined before they focused back on the maknae who still hasn't took a sip of the alcohol.

"Should I take that and order orange juice or something for you?" Hansol rolled his eyes.
"No! I'm drinking it now, okay." The maknae said, bringing the cup to his lips.

"Should we record this? Our youngest having his first ever alcohol?" Junhui said out loud and Jeonghan agreed immediately. "We should remember this moment."

And slowly, Chan lifted the glass higher, the liquid almost, almost touched his lips before the boy lowered it down. But Hansol wasn't having any of it right now because goddamnit, this has happened around 5 times and no, you're drinking it.
Now or never.

The older one brought his hand to Chan's chin all the while pushing the glass high so the liquid finally dripped down to Chan's throat.
Scrunching his nose at the unfamiliar taste, Chan tore the glass away from himself and gave Hansol a look.
"I was just helping you." Hansol said in his defense so the youngest sighed and finally put his glass away.

"Not as good as you expected, right?" Jihoon chuckled when Chan nodded his head.
"You just haven't reach that age yet." Soonyoung said, gulping his drink, one shot as well.

"- GUYS!" A familiar booming voice greeted them and a super sweaty Boo Seungkwan and Lee Seokmin came to view, Seungcheol following close behind.
"What did you about to call us?" Jisoo raised a not amused brow.
"Nothing." Seungkwan smiled sweetly.
"es, right?" Jihoon smirked as Jeonghan and Jisoo surrounded the one and only Diva Boo.
"He called me, Jihoon, Chan and Hansol es as well."
Soonyoung just have to add the fuel.
"I didn't." Seungkwan didn't even stutter through his lie.
"Lie." Hansol said in english, smirking when Seungkwan shot him a glare that was probably a silent demand to keep quiet.
"He called Jihoon-hyung, what? Uh Master?"
Jihoon supported that with a nod and finally here it comes.

"Seungkwan, come here for a sec and Seungcheol, you too." Jeonghan shook his head.
Seungkwan glared at them four and mouthed, ' you'

"Hyung! Seungkwan muttered a you to us!" Jihoon reported.


After having their fun with Seungkwan, Jihoon and Soonyoung once again took off somewhere, brand new drinks on their hand.
"You're not drinking much today." Jihoon pointed out, sitting beside a swollen lipped Wonwoo who had separated from his boyfriend. "I said earlier that I don't want to get drunk- What's up." Soonyoung high fived Mingyu who looked as if he had just won a thropy or such.

"Nothing. This place is great." Mingyu said, still grinning ear to ear.
"How come? This is no fun." Jihoon denied the idea. "Well, if I can see Wonwoo getting jealous here, I won't mind coming everyday."
Soonyoung looked at him with a nod of approval. "I feel you." He said, earning another-quiet hard- punch from his tiny boyfie.
"That hurts, Jihoonie." He pouted. "You brought this upon yourself."
Still pouting, Soonyoung circled his arms around Jihoon's waist and rested his chin on the latter's shoulder who was taking a sip of his tequilla. "You're drinking so much tonight."
"I am."
"May I ask why?"
"No reason, really." Jihoon hummed.

Soonyoung knows that Jihoon isn't much of an alcoholic drink's fans but seeing him drinking this lot.. made him think that something is a bit off.

Jihoon sighed when he saw that look on Soonyoung's face. "Believe me, nothing's wrong. I'm just.. celebrating?" Jihoon said, small smile playing on his lips.
"Celebrating? What's there to celebrate?"
Soonyoung noticed the faint blush on Jihoon's cheeks and that added on his curiousity.
"Because now, we're officially going to get married?"
And then Soonyoung broke into that eye blinding smile Jihoon loves deeply.
"I want to drink with you, but I need to keep my promise."

"Just drink." A deep voice interrupted. "I'll drive later." Wonwoo continued.
Soonyoung smiled gratefully at him but he still refused. "It's fine, honest. I can't have both of us drunk at the same time. Because that way, I can't protect him. What if things happen? That would be bad." He reasoned and Mingyu petted Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Then how about you drink instead?" He suggested, smirking.
"What? Gonna get me drunk and get into my pants?" Wonwoo playfully swatted the hand away.
Mingyu laughed, "maybe?"

" to be you, Gyu. I don't need to get my boy drunk to get into his pants." Soonyoung teased. "-this guys!" Jihoon hissed, but of course, that fell into deaf ears.

Mingyu just shrugged and got up, "well, a drink or two won't hurt, right?"
Wonwoo reluctantly followed, glancing to the other couple who gave him an okay.
"It's fine. Enjoy yourselves, you can get drunk too, just don't pass out because it's going to be a pain in the to carry you both." Jihoon teased and he got a playful punch on his shoulder, courtesy to Jeon Wonwoo.

"Well, we'll be back soon."
"Noo! Take your time because I need to have my hour-ly dose of my Jihoon." Soonyoung joked and they parted with one final laugh.

"We're back being alone for the second time." Jihoon said, getting a hum as reply. Without words, Soonyoung lifted Jihoon up and spun him around, before settling him back down on his lap.
"What?" Jihoon asked, his voice soft.
"Nothing." Soonyoung smiled, Jihoon's marshmallow like cheeks.
The younger instintively leaned to the touch, closing his eyes in the process.
His thumb gently grazed Jihoon's lower lip. "May I?"
"Why ask, go ahead." Jihoon muttered and the next thing he knew was the feeling of something soft and familiar pressed against his own pair of lips.

As per usual, they started slow, like a vehicle awaiting it's machine to warm up, before the kiss turned even more heated. Their tongues mingled together, teeth were actively clashing against one another. Fighting for the dominance Soonyoung gave up on. Because a dominant Jihoon is just impossible to resist.

So he let Jihoon on his tongue, nibble on his bottom lip and it continued for awhile before Jihoon broke their passionate kiss. "You're definitely trying to get into my pants." Jihoon joked.
"And if I am?" Soonyoung replied with a smirk.
"Hmm, what if I say no?"
"You will never." The elder laughed, holding onto the back of Jihoon's head, pushing him in to make their slightly swollen lips met in another chaste kiss.
His hand sneakily went down to where Jihoon's junior is and gave it a light squeeze.

Not squeaking like Soonyoung thought Jihoon would, the latter instead let out a soft but lewd moan.

Oh, another thing to make Soonyoung even more .

Now without permission, Soonyoung undid Jihoon's jeans' button and slipped a hand inside, making contact with Jihoon's clothed member which made the younger to squirm at the sudden touch.

"Seriously? Out here? In the public? You're crazy." Jihoon whispered, his breath ragged as Soonyoung began to him.
Soonyoung smirked in response, once again searching for Jihoon's mouth which he easily found and claimed.
"Say the one who didn't push me away." He said, adding more force at his touch and smirked in triumpht when an even louder moan was sprouted.

"Shut- Shut it." Jihoon breathed out weakly, his body pressed against Soonyoung. Eyes closed and mouth slightly apart in pleasure. Soonyoung could see how Jihoon's pretty pink muscle was slightly stucked out, making him look extremely adorable.
With his other hand, Soonyoung cupped Jihoon's chin and his lips before circling Jihoon's tongue with his own only to hard on it.

The younger moaned, quiet loudly, if Soonyoung might add but oh whatever, he loves Jihoon's moans.

His slowly turned into pumps and Soonyoung was now directly touching Jihoon, without barrier of clothes.
He could felt Jihoon squirming, moving around and even bucking his hips to meet his pumps but everything stopped when a voice coughed.

"You're not doing things there, right?"
Yoon in' Jeonghan.

The couple both cursed their luck and stopped dead track. Jihoon whining quietly as he could felt the need of , but sadly, it couldn't be fulfilled.
"No, no. Of course we're doing nothing." Soonyoung smiled, retreating his hand from Jihoon's pants, whispering a soft sorry to his ear.

"Soonyoung~!" Jihoon groaned softly to his ear, his junior was still hard and he needed to be done right now.

"We were just making out, right, Ji?" Soonyoung cupped his cheeks.
"Y-Yeah." The purple hair nodded and laid his head limply on the latter's shoulder.

"Well.. if you say so."
Even though Soonyoung swore Jeonghan know that's not all they're doing, the guy chose to ignore that fact and sat down casually.
Only then did the blue haired president notice how all 11 of them were there.

"Why're you all here?" Soonyoung asked.
"Jeonghan-hyung suddenly declared that now's story time."
"What story time?"
"Well, we still haven't know how Seungcheol and Seungkwan got together." Jisoo explained.

"I don't care about that right now.!" Jihoon whisper shouted, loud enough only for Soonyoung and himself to hear.

"Well, if you are that curious, I suppose I shall tell you." Seungkwan said all too smugly.
"There you go again." Seungcheol shook his head, leaning his weight to his boyfriend who was getting ready to tell them their story. "I won't help you if you got into trouble."

And so, the story began.
After around 5 minutes or so, Jihoon couldn't bear it anymore. He needed release.
"Soonyoung." He called quietly.
"Hm?"
"I need.. I need to ."
"But baby, we can't do things .. not with Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung here."
"I don't care."

Just as Soonyoung was about to reply, a blanket was thrown that way.
"How dare you to interrupt me?" Seungkwan glared.
"I'm so sorry, your majesty. Jihoon-hyung must be feeling cold, he's shivering." Mingyu said nonchalantly and from where he was, Soonyoung see Wonwoo giving him a smile.

Really, Wonwoo is the best.

"Forgiven. Now let's continue."

Soonyoung nodded, wrapping the quite big blanket around them securely.

"Us, too. Let's continue."


Written : 2016.01.23

Pubkished : 2016.01.25

A/N 

Guess what's coming :))