Sixteen

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

-Time skip-

Soonyoung was ecstatic.

Why, you ask?
Because it has all been set.
The date, the hours, the place, the decorations, everything.
Everything for his and Jihoon's special day has been set.
All left for them is to wait, for the destined time to come.

When I mentioned how Soonyoung was ecstatic, their wedding is in less than 24 hours.
To be exact, tomorrow.
And while Soonyoung was being completely overjoyed, Jihoon was freaked out and a total nervous wreck.

"Come on, Ji. There's nothing to be afraid of!" Soonyoung had countlessly repeated that phrase, but it didn't help. At all.
Jihoon, unknown to himself, was shaking like a leaf.

"Hey, are you going to be fine?" Soonyoung sat beside him, brushing his thumbs on Jihoon's pale cheeks. "I don't know. I don't think I am and I also don't think I will be."
Soonyoung shook his head, "what is it that you're afraid of?" He ran his finger softly against the skin.
"I don't know. I just feel nervous.. and anxious. What if you suddenly decide to leave when I was walking down the aisle? Isle? What is it even called. And even if that doesn't happen, what if, what if I tripped on my foot and fell flat in front of public? Oh my god I think I'm going to die of embarrassment before we could even exchange our vows and speaking of vows, what if- what if we forget our vows and right! The rings.. what if it gets lost-"

Soonyoung rolled his eyes and put a hand to cover Jihoon's mouth. "Stop with your 'what if's, Ji. Seriously, your dramaticness has become like that of Boo Seungkwan, I should forbid you from hanging out with him. Now listen to me, before that, breath in and out. 3 times."
And when Jihoon followed, Soonyoung pulled his hand back to him and let the boy calm himself down.

"Cooled down enough?"
The purple boy nodded his head and Soonyoung smiled a small smile. He cupped Jihoon's face with his hand. "Look at me, and listen."
And Jihoon breathed out a soft yes.

"First, no. I will never, ever leave you, Ji. You heard me. I will never, ever leave you, Lee Jihoon no matter what situation we are in. Second, don't think about stuffs like that or you will get even more freaked out. Besides, it's fine even if you tripped, I will be there to catch you. Third, for the vows, there's nothing you need to memorize beside I do you will be saying as your answer, surely you won't forget that simple two words, right? Well, if you do, there's always a yes or of course as subtitutes. And lastly, about the ring, no. It's in safe hands of my sister. You trust Seulgi noona, right? She will not lose it, she will not ruin our wedding."

The long speech of Soonyoung seemed to calm Jihoon's nerves a lot and his shaking stopped. He leaned his weight lazily on Soonyoung who supported him. "Better?"
"Much more than before." He mumbled and Soonyoung nodded his head in understanment before he let silence linger for another short while.


"Hey." Jihoon called.
"What?"
"What do couples to a night before their marriage?"
"Dunno. Chill? Or maybe.. ?" Soonyoung's corner of lips curled up a bit, cue for Jihoon to hit him. "You and your y brain."
"Excuse you? Who's it that invited me into doing naughty things with him about a month ago?"
Jihoon glared at him because why must he brought that up.
"Shut the hell up, I'm drunk that time."
"And the one asking for the third round-"
"Soonyoung, shut up or-" Jihoon let his sentence hung in the air, because he knows he didn't need to continue. Just keep that glares in his eyes for some more minutes and there, Soonyoung's sheepish smile.
"But seriously, I don't know. This is my first wedding, too!" Soonyoung complained and Jihoon just hummed. "It's fine if we just chill, right?"
"I guess. Wanna go out?"
"Where to?"
"Café? Or something like mall or what?"

Jihoon hummed his approval and in less than an hour, they found themselves in the middle of ordering their drinks in 20 mall's Starbucks.

"Drinks?" Soonyoung looked down to Jihoon who didn't even give the menu a glance and instead was holding onto Soonyoung lazily.
"The usual, please." He mumbled.
"Hot? Or cold?"
"It's cold outside now.. so, hot."
"Alright. Then, a cup of hot caramel macchiato, extra caramel syrup?"
"No."
"Okay, and cotton candy, please. Anything you want to munch on?"
It was when Jihoon dragged his eyes to look at the food display that he noticed how the girl on the back of the counter was eyeing his soon to be husband.
Jihoon wasn't on his right mind.
So he did something he had never done before, and blurthed the most embarrassing things possible on that situation.
"You."

And the whole world stilled.
Soonyoung watched -with his mouth agape- as Jihoon's face heat up in a slow motion.
"N-No no! I-I mean-! I mean you, what do you want to eat!" Jihoon added, arms flailing comically and that was just too adorable.
And funny, judging from how Soonyoung bursted out laughing, shaking his head in amusement.

When Jihoon finally stopped talking and just let embarrassment swallow him whole, Soonyoung pulled him into a tight hug. "That'd be all for now." He said to the cashier and paid before bringing Jihoon away to the vacant seat for two and sat down, the younger on his lap, face planted on his shoulder.
But even after all those time it took for them to rest their butts, Soonyoung hasn't stopped laughing just yet.
"Stop laughing!" Jihoon had to hit him for that, but the latter didn't even budge. God because flustered Jihoon's punches pack nothing.
"Soonyoung!"
"Alright, alright! I-I'll stop!" Soonyoung said in between his breath which he held in the next moment as he tried to stop another laughter for surfacing.
"But seriously, babe. Why did you suddenly said that?" He asked, his hand on top of Jihoon's head lovingly.
"I-"

"Mr. Kwon Soonyoung!?"
Both jumped on their place, "that was fast." Soonyoung mumbled. "Should we go together or-?"
"Go by yourself?"
"Alright." And Jihoon willingly got off of Soonyoung to let the boy went for their beverages.

Jihoon sat on Soonyoung's previous seat and banged his head to the small, coffee table. "Oh, god. , I wanna die."
And a new song was made by Jihoon, titled 'I want to die', with lyrics made also from that single sentence.

"Heyoo, Sweetheart. You alone?"
"ing er. Go away. What the are you even doing here." He immediately cursed without even looking at the newcomer. "Cheol-hyung." He then added.
"Wow, you must really love me that you know it's me just from my voice."
"Excuse you, I recognize everyone's voice. And by everyone, everyone in our group." He still didn't look up. "So, what the are you doing here."
"What. Is the Starbucks now yours?" A new voice sassed.
"Shut up, don't sass me, Boo Seungkwan."
"Well, putting those aside, why's our little Jihoonie wants to die?" Seungcheol said.
"You don't need to ing know. Just let me enjoy my last date with my fiancé and die."
"Grumpy much. Your students will shook their head if they saw you curse this much." Seungkwan raised a brow.
"They're not here. So who cares and I can curse as much as I want, thank you very much. Now please go."
"You keep telling us to go. You hate us that damn much?"
"Damn right."
"Well, whatever. We'll meet tomorrow, though. Enjoy yourself, sweetheart." Seungcheol stated with hint of mockery and immediately pulled Seungkwan with him to make themselves scram just as Jihoon got up from his seat, face red in embarrassment that hasn't washed off just yet.
"Don't you dare to come to my ing wedding tomorrow!" He shouted and fell back down on his .

"Why the heck is he taking such long time." He mumbled, eyes going to cashier where Soonyoung was just about to leave and looked to his direction. "Come help me for a bit?" he mouthed.
Jihoon despite his still slightly red cheeks, nodded and walked up to his fiancé and took their drinks on his hands as Soonyoung had a plate of classic cheesecake and red velvet cake.

"Cheol-hyung and Diva Boo is here. Dunno if they have gone home yet." Jihoon said.
"Really? Well, honestly I don't really give a ." Soonyoung joked, bringing a smile to Jihoon's lips and they sat down on their seats.

It was quiet for a bit.
Both just silently sipped on their drinks.
"So... I still haven't know the reason as why you suddenly blurted 'you' when I asked what you wanted to eat." Soonyoung just has to bring that up. And he smirked. He effin' smirked.

"Why would you bring that up. AGAIN. Just when I was about to forget.." Jihoon whined.
Soonyoung heaved a laugh. "Sorry, but I want to know."
"There's no reason, really!"
But the elder didn't seem to be buying it judging from how his eyes were fixed on Jihoon's. Whose lips were once again jutted out into a small pout.
"Fine! I was.. i don't know. Jealous, maybe? Because that girl from before was like, what? Eyeing you like you're his prey or stuff! But I still don't know why the I said that!"
Soonyoung's eyes were wide in amusement, his mouth formed an 'O' as he waited for Jihoon's explanation to end.

And when Soonyoung said nothing, Jihoon sipped on his coffee, completely forgetting the fact that it was hot as .
Then he yelped when the difference of temperature registered to his brain.
"!" He cursed, cue for Soonyoung to come to his aid.
"You okay?" He asked, by no time on Jihoon's side.
"Fine. I guess. It burnt me." Jihoon said, tongue sticking out like a cute little puppy.
Soonyoung groaned at the cuteness of his fiancé.
"Gosh. It's the day before our marriage and here you are, acting even more adorably than you usually were. Making me can't wait to actually put a ring on your finger and claim you fully as mine." He whispered to Jihoon's ear, sending shiver down his spine.
"S-Stop it." He couldn't help the stutter.
Soonyoung chuckled and walked back to his respective place to slice on the sweet treat in front of him. But being the gentleman he is, he gave the first bite to his partner instead of taking it himself which Jihoon received.
That's how they started feeding each other in comfortable silence.

"Give me some of yours, Soonyoung."

No, no. Jihoon was NOT requesting for anything dirty.
No ing way.
He was just asking for Soonyoung's drink, okay!

The blue hair wordlessly passed his cup and Jihoon was about to caught the straw in a hot, passionate french kiss but he stopped when his eyes scanned the clear plastic cup.
"What the hell?" He mumbled.
"What?" Soonyoung peeked over in curiousity, his brow raised when he looked at the scribbled words there.
They then made eye contact.

Immediately, Soonyoung put his hands in the air. "I swear. I didn't even notice." He stated carefully.
Jihoon rolled his eyes. "It's not like I'm mad or something."
"But you definitey are going to! I can see it in your eyes!"
Well, true that Jihoon has turned to glare at him.
"I'm not gonna get mad." Jihoon sighed and sipped on the sweet, cold treat.
Soonyoung finally put his hands down and smiled. "You don't need to, honestly. It's not like I'm gonna call her or what."
Jihoon hummed, "but I will." He said and maybe it's Soonyoung, but he didn't realize that Jihoon has already had his phone pressed to his ears.

From far away, they heard a ringtone rang and their eyes went to the girl who was clling her friends over to switch for her as she went to the back room.
"Hello?"
Jihoon had pressed the speaker button, so that his fiancé can hear it also.
"Hello." Jihoon greeted back.
"Uhm.. who-?"

"Mr. Kwon Soonyoung's fiancé, if you know me. You know, writing your numbers on the cup is such a lame moves because damn are you blind, girl? I remember clinging to him earlier -even though I usually don't- Besides. Like I said, writing your numbers in the cup is like, really lame and goes it might be dangerous. Oh wait, did you write your address here too? Girl, that's going overboard. You think 'Mr. Kwon Soonyoung' would actually go for ya? Plus, I can just throw this cup away randomly and whoever lucky guy that picked this up might just go to your place and bang you pregnant. Oh god. What a sicko. You put yourself in this kind of situation. Well, I can't guarantee your safety." He said lastly and hung up.

He looked up to find Soonyoung's eyes and was actually pretty taken aback when he look and the adoring look he was getting.
"W-What?" and he went back to his shy self, like he had never mock anyone.
"You know what. Let's get outta here." Soonyoung suddenly said, getting hold of Jihoon's hot coffee and the boy's hand itself, he brought him out the shop, straight to the mall.

"What?" Jihoon asked again, less flustered because Soonyoung was not staring at him. But the latter didn't respond. He instead kept pulling Jihoon with him, and Jihoon didn't know until when it continued.
And he heard a soft click. Indicating that they're now locked. Alone. In a closed room. In a ing bathroom.
Soonyoung put both drink aside and immediately attacked his adorable prey, catching Jihoon off guard.
"Soon-!?" He was cut off as Soonyoung's tongue slipped in without permission.
But a single on Jihoon's pink muscle, and he's a mess.

Soonyoung's didn't stop there. He did everything he could do, and biting on his lower lip, the male's mouth roof and every single of its part.
And even though it was only a kiss, Jihoon swore he felt his legs giving up on him. So he clung to his fiancé who wordlessly supported him.
But God made us so that we can breath, and no, holding their breath for around 5 minutes aren't possible. They're not even professional diver or what. But Soonyoung didn't care, he won't mind dying if it's because of kissing this beautiful creature in front of him.
But Jihoon said otherwise, he kept trying to push the boy away and with one final push, using all strengh he got at the moment, they finally parted. And the younger almost collapsed if it's not for Soonyoung who caught him, hugging him close.

It was a complete silence.
Only their ragged, messed breaths were heard as they tried to calm their rapidly beating heart down.

"Are you okay?" Soonyoung's soft voice sent shivers through Jihoon's small frame.
The younger nodded his head, even though he was still panting. And the latter patiently waited for him to regain his breath.
"I'm fine. What's with that?" Jihoon finally asked after another full minute.
Soonyoung sighed and tucked Jihoon's head under his chin.

He always loves the height gap between the two. It's cute. And perfect.

"I just thought. That Jihoonie is being especially cute today. Saying cute stuffs, getting jealous and doing cute stuffs. I just can't take it anymore." Soonyoung confessed.
Jihoon rolled his eyes, "I know right, I feel a little weird because of tomorrow I think I lost some screw in my head."
Soonyoung laughed at that. "Is it because of the nervousness or what?"
"Maybe." Jihoon answered short and he just rested his head on Soonyoung's shoulder. "I'm nervous, anxious and scared. But I can't wait for tomorrow to come. Anyway, let's get outta here." He mumbled.

The taller of the two nodded as he reached for Jihoon's coffee, leaving his where it was and dragged Jihoon out of the small cubicle.
They spent their evening walking around inside the mall.
"Anyway, Soonyoung?"
"Hm?"
"Don't the groom and 'bride' spend their night before wedding separately?"
"They do."
"Then we-?"
"It doesn't apply to us? Because we're groom and groom." He joked.
"I'm serious here."
Soonyoung chuckled. "I know that. But I don't think I'm gonna survive the night without you, Jihoonie! I'm attached to you to the point where I can't sleep if you're not by my side."
Jihoon rolled his eyes before looking down to their interlocked fingers. "Well, it's not like I'm any different." He whispered, making sure his lover didn't hear him. "Should we go home now? We need to wake up early tomorrow."
"Sure."


 

Soonyoung immediately jumped on their bed as soon as they arrived. Jihoon shook his head in disapproval and said, "hey, we haven't prepared anything."
"What else we should prepare for?" Soonyoung frowned.
"Things we'll be needing tomorrow. Like flip flops.. it'll be tiring to be in shoes all day long. And change of clothes. You know we're both not a fan of tux. Band aid kit in case we injure ourselves. Uhm what else-"
Then the ringing of Jihoon's phone startled them both.

"It's mom." Jihoon declared and Soonyoung immediately sat straight up.
"Put it on-"
"I know."
Jihoon accepted the call, putting it on speaker before setting the device aside to search for things he had listed.

"Jihoonie?"
"Yes, Mom!" Jihoon replied from where he was runnibg around searching for the band aid kit.
"You're not coming home, tonight?"
"I don't think I am." Jihoon said. "Say hello to Soonyoungie too, mom. He's itching to say something!"
"Oh? Is this on speaker? Well! Hello Soonyoungie!"
"Hi, Mommy!" Soonyoung excitedly replied.
"You're not going back to your parent's house?" Jihoon's mom asked.
"No?"
"How come! Both of you should separate before your wedding."
"Whyy? I don't think I can sleep without Jihoonie!!" Soonyoung whined, and he saw Jihoon laughing quietly while putting their spare clothes into a bag.
"Well, i don't think it's a must as well." Jihoon's mom broke into small fits of giggle. "and I'm sure the purple boy over there feel the same. Honestly I don't want him coming over to my room saying that he missed you."
"When did that ever happened!"
The two just laughed while Jihoon rolled his eyes and continued whatever he's doing.
"Anyway, I think it's fine spending the night together. I just wanted to remind you that you must wake up at 6 , sharp. Both of you."
"I know, mom. There's no way I could be late on my special day." Jihoon said, coming over to his phone, bringing it to the bed.
"Besides, I'm here, mommy. Don't worry about Jihoon not waking up." Soonyoung said.
"Hahaha! I'm putting my trust on both of you, young lads!" She said. "Well, goodbye for now and have a nice sleep, especially you, Jihoonie. We'll meet tomorrow, okay?"
"I always have a nice sleep." Jihoon mumbled.
"No, you're not."
"He is, mommy! When I'm by his side!" The blue hair laughed, pulling Jihoon close in by his waist.
"I can't agree more, Soonyoung! Well, don't do anything dirty! Because you won't want to be limping yesterday, do you? Anyway, good night honeys. Can't wait for tomorrow, my Jihoonie is finally growing up." She said cheerfully and hung up after she heard a 'goodnight, mom' being greeted back to her.

"Well then.. like she said, let's have a good sleep." Soonyoung declared, pushing Jihoon's phone aside. "We haven't changed." Jihoon disagreed with him and rolled out his hold.
"Wear something warm, Ji. Don't want you to catch a cold."
Jihoon hummed at that and pulled out random sweaters, together with sweatpants as he threw one pair of the clothing to Soonyoung while he got changed to one himself.

When they're all ready and set, both snuggled inside the cover with Jihoon nestled inside Soonyoung's embrace.
The two stayed that way.
No one spoke a thing, just silence.
And they're both thinking.
Thinking about tomorrow.

That made their heart race, driving away all signs of sleepiness.
"Soonyoung?"
"Yes, Ji?"
"I .. I don't think I can sleep. The nervousness is coming back." He confessed.
"Me either." Soonyoung peeked to where Jihoon head wad laying only to find the male was staring back at him. "But we really need to sleep." He said after few moments and took Jihoon's hand in his.
He gave Jihoon's knuckles some kisses, and his crown of head, his forehead, nose and lips.
"Close your eyes and try to fall asleep." He whispered to Jihoon's ear, a hand working on rubbing Jihoon's back soothingly. "Don't forget to set the alarm."
"I won't forget."

He once again kissed the boy's forehead as he listened to how Jihoon's breath evened out. "Good night." He whispered.

Soonyoung continued to lay quietly, mind flashbacking to everything that had happened. From the first time he met this purple boy whose hair was blonde when they first met, the times theu had passed together, be it bad or good memories. Until that incident months ago and the time they spent going around the world to take their wedding photos.
And now, approximately 10 hours from now, at 6 o'clock, they will wake up into another day and tie themselves with their vows and promises before spending the rest of their lives together.

"Forever." Soonyoung breathed.

The thought alone excited him.
He's going to spent his forever with the person he loves the most.

At last, with the images of how he will spent his life time with his Jihoon, Soonyoung eventually fell asleep, of course not before doing the duty which was setting the alarm clock.


 

Despite the things they said, both had a fairly good night sleep.
Jihoon even woke up in time without much whining and stuffs. Actually, he woke up before Soonyoung did.

Jihoon blinked his eyes for sometimes and reached out to turn off the alarm from the phonr that Soonyoung had placed between them.

Oh god. He felt strange.
Like, the whole world looked brighter.
Is this because today's his and Soonyoung's special day?
That might be it.

He slowly crawled out from Soonyoung's hold and watched as the boy stirred.
"Soonyoung?" He proceed to call out for him.

The boy over here is a light sleeper, so of course just another call from Jihoon, he woke up in instant.

"Good morning. Wow. You actually woke up earlier than me." Soonyoung laughed, eyes still closed though.
Jihoon rolled his eyes, smile grazing his lips. "Shut up. Good morning and let's get ready." He replied, pressing his lips just slightly on top of Soonyoung before he made his run to the bathroom just when Soonyoung opened his eyes in surprise.

Watching the door slammed shut, a smirk climbed up the corner of his lips.

"Today is special, indeed."


They were still together when they went to get themselves to the salon for make over and stuffs Seulgi noona said they would need. But honestly, the couple saw no reason in doing this. It's not like they're celebirty or stuffs. Yet they decided just to follow.

It was all good for  Soonyoung.

Until they arrived to the hotel where they will be having their wedding, without being given some times to look around their wedding decorations-because Seulgi kept it secret from them- their parents came into sight and grabbed a hold of each boy. Soonyoung loudly protested when their parents started to separate the two and dragged them to their respective view room

Jihoon on the other hand, shook his head when he caught Soonyoung's watering eyes.
"Mom? Let me go for awhile?" Jihoon tapped her mother's arm which was holding onto him.
"No." She shook her head.
"Come on, mom. I need to comfort that big baby over there. I'll be back in minute, promise." He said and eventually, his mother let him go.
He smiled in return and walked up to the Soonyoung who was throwing tantrum.

"Moomm! No! I don't want to be separated-" his loud protest was cut off as soon as he saw Jihoon coming to his side.
"Oh! Jihoonie!" He happily said and escaped his mother's hold to go to his lover's side.

The purple hair rolled his eyes playfully and cupped Soonyoung's cheeks. "It's only for few hours." He said.

"Even Jihoon understand!" Soonyoung's mother huffed and his son simply ignored her.

"But-! But few hours without Jihoonie is suffocating!" Soonyoung pouted.
"Oh, come on. Won't this little separation makes it even more what.. exciting? I mean, the next time we see each other, we'll be married." Jihoon said.
"Well.. you got a point." Soonyoung mumbled. "I got it. But give me a kiss?"
Jihoon's cheeks slowly went red and Soonyoung smirked.
"But mom and mommy and dad and daddy are he-"
"No one's looking, Ji!" His mother said.
"You're clearly looking this way, mom!" Jihoon complained but his lips was soon shut tight when Soonyoung pressed him in by his waist.
"Well, enjoy your last kiss as fiancés !" Soonyoung's mom encouraged them and with that, Soonyoung took Jihoon's lip in his.

It was short.
But loving enough.
If it's not for the camera's flash.

"See you later. Make sure you come out good looking." Jihoon teased.
"You know I'm always handsome in your view."
"Nonsense."
Soonyoung laughed and pressed their forehead together. "See you later, beautiful."


written : 2016.02.01

Published : 2016.02.06

A/N

Finally an update T^T

Im crying T^T

One more chapter and it's the end!