Seventeen

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"HYUNG! THAT WAS ING AMAZING!" 

Soonyoung jumped on his seat, almost ruining his hair which was being re styled.
"What the hell, Seungkwan!?" He groaned, holding onto his heart.
"The photo collages! Omg! You and yout endless money! I'm so ing envious right now!"
But Soonyoung only frowned at him. "What?"
Seungkwan's turn to look confusedly at him. "What?" He replied.
"Uh for your information, Boo. Me and Jihoon hasn't take a tour yet. This was all arranged by Seulgi noona and yeah."
Realization downed on Seungkwan and his lips formed an 'O' before he nodded. Thought there was ridiculed expression on his face because, gosh. This is the first couple not to know thr arrangement of their own wedding.
Seungkwan then sat down on beside Soonyoung in front of the mirror to fix his own appearance.
"Where's Seungcheol-hyung?"
"He's with Jihoonie-hyung right now. Probably crying his eyes out because his 'baby' is going to get married."
Soonyoung playfully rolled his eyes. "He and his father role."
"I know right." Seungkwan chuckled as he eyed Soonyoung by his reflection. "I guess people does look the most handsome and beatiful on their wedding day."
Soonyoung laughed, "thanks."
"Hey, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not complimenting you."
"Whatever, Boo. You clearly called me handsome."

"Hey, hyung. There's a thing I'm curious of."
"What is it?"
"About Jihoon-hyung."
"What about him?"
"Is he.. wearing a tux or dress?"
Soonyoung sighed at that, "I want him to wear a dress, to be honest because he will looks ing adorable. But it was like I'm trying to hide his real identity. So, yeah he will wear tux." He explained.
"Well, I want to see him in dress too, but I guess you're right." Seungkwan nodded his head in understanment.
"But I get him to wear a dress, once. When we're taking our pre wed photos." He grinned.
"RIGHT! ABOUT THAT! TELL ME EVERYTHING, HYUNG!"
"Later, okay? It will take too long." Soonyoung chuckled and that moment, his door cracked open and a cute looking Myungho and Chan in suits came towards him.
"Hi hyung." They greeted together.
"Hello." Soonyoung waved to them and spun around now, that his hair and face was done.
"Where's your partner?" He asked.
"They're with Jihoon hyung."
Then Soonyoung noticed something and he gasped out loud.

"How come all the 'top' is visiting my Jihoonie" are they trying to him!?" He screamed in horror. Surprising he three who then looked at him in amusement.
"How can you think s like that!?" Seungkwan shook his head.
"But that might happened. Oh my god. I feel like passing out."
"Calm down, hyung. They will never do such things. You can call Jihoon hyung if you want." Myungho said, offering Soonyoung's phone to the boy himself.
The blue hair immediately took in and dialed his boyfriend in light speed.
"Hello!?"
"Yo, Soonyoung!"
Soonyoung shrieked when he was welcomed not by Jihoon's beautiful sound. But instead, Mingyu's annoying voice.
"Hey, you guys already here?" And everyone took a look on the door in which Wonwoo had appeared.

God. Even Mingyu was there!

"Kim ing Mingyu. Give the phone to Jihoon in instead."
"But Jihoon-hyung is-"
"Is what!? I don't ing care, give it to him!" He shouted.
"You don't need to shout, for god's sake. Don't get panicked, though." Mingyu reminded before some rustles were heard.

"What happened to him?" Wonwoo asked.
"He got the idea of how the 'top's in our relationships are all on Jihoon's room and he thought that they were probably gang-banging Jihoon hyung."
Wonwoo can only shook his head at that.

"Why the is my Jihoonie panting! ! I'm going over there!"
Slamming the phone down to the table, Soonyoung made a run to his lover's view room, not minding his stylist' yell after him.

 

The now sweating Soonyoung barged inside Jihoon's room and he saw how the tall figures around Jihoon surrounded and hid his tiny figure.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" Soonyoung swore that was the loudest he had ever yelled at someone.
"Hyung!" Seokmin was there and he pushed the other out of Soonyoung's view so he could get a good look on his lover.

Ssonyoung gasped and practically jumped to his side. "Jihoon? Baby? What's wrong?" He cupped Jihoon's cheeks. "Breath in and out 3 times, okay? Like usual." He said, holding onto Jihoon eho were panting harshly.
Soonyoung's eyes looked around the room and Seungcheol spoke out.
"He was already pale when I came and he started having panic attack just when Mingyu and Seokmin came."

Soonyoung heaved a sigh and hugged the tiny figure of Jihoon whose breathing is starting to get steadier.
"Baby, like I said, there's nothing to be afraid of." He started, rocking Jihoon back and foth.
"I know it just.. I don't know why.. it happened suddenly." Jihoon cracked out.
He was in verge of tears, Soonyoung could tell.

"Ji, don't cry. Come on, it's our special day and you possibly can't cry if it's not tears of happiness. Save your tears and latter when we finally say our 'I do's, there, you can cry your eyes out. " he said, carefully wiping away the water pooling on Jihoon's eyes.
"Soonyoung." The boss looked over to his back where Junhui was standing with a bottle of water.
"Thanks." He smiled gratefully, taking and offering it to Jihoon.

After drinking, Jihoon seemed to come back to his sense and he let out a sigh.
"Sorry."
"It's fine." Soonyoung pressed his sweaty forehead against Jihoon's which was not any different.
"Ah, we're so going to get scolded." Soonyoung chuckled and let go. "Well, I guess I should go now. To get this all fixed." He gestured to himself.
Jihoon smiled a bit and muttered, "Sorry." Again and Soonyoung waved it of. "Never be."
"And you 'top' squad!" He gestured to everyone in the room. "Follow me. The idea of you guys might my little, fragile Jihoonie freaked me out."
and something landed on Soonyoung's head.
"Where the did you get that idea!" Jihoon shouted flustered. And Soonyoung made his escape through the door with a laugh. The rest following behind him but they all wished Jihoon a good luck before they closed the door.

Jihoon sighed contently, calming down his nerves as his stylist came back to him to fix his appearance.
"I'm so sorry for the trouble, Joohyun noona." He said.
But the kind noona shook her head and cheerfully said that it's fine.

It was moment laters that he heard the door opened and came a very beautiful Seulgi in hanbok.
"Noona!" He greeted with a big smile.
"Oh, my Jihoonie! You look so so so adorable!" She squealed running to the boy's side.
"Thank you. You look stunning as ever! I'm so curious to look at how beautiful you must be in your wedding day."
"You and your sweet words, Ji. And if I may ask, how can the makeover isn't finished when the ceremony is in less than 3 hours?"
"Things happened." His stylist said.
"And what might that be, Joohyun unnie?"
"Ahh that's not important right now, is it? What about the ring, noona? Did you brought it with you?" Jihoon cut into their conversation.
"Right. About that Ji.."

Jihoon's heart beat raced when he saw the sudden change in Seulgi's once happy expression. "I-"
But before Jihoon could pass out because of whatever things Seulgi was going to say, Joohyun cut her. "Don't , Seulgi. I don't want him having anymore panic attack right before his wedding." She warned.
Seulgi's eyes widened. "Panic attack?"
"Yeah. He had one earlier. Thankfully Soonyoung came." Joohyung sighed as she worked on Jihoon's lips.
"Okay, I was just kidding, Ji. I have it with me." Seulgi said as soon as she caught Jihoon's terrified gaze and she smiled when the latter breathed out in relief.
"Worry much? You think I would actually forget?" She took a seat beside Jihoon, leaning her head on her arms but careful not to ruin her perfectly styled hair.
"That might happen. I was being cautious."
"Oh, Ji. This noona over here who loves you so much will never ruin your and my stupid little bro's wedding. With the exception if he married someone other than you, I would gladly mess the decorations and left the ring on the store."
Jihoon laughed at that and nodded, "Thank you, noona."
"What's there to thank me for."
"The decorations and all.. I bet it must be very beautiful."
"You bet? Wait. You haven't seen it yet?"
Jihoon shook his head no.
"WHAT!?"
That surely surprised him and the next second, he was dragged to the door.
"Wait! Seulgi! Don't make him run or anything! I've fixed his make up twice! You heard me! And his wedding is in less than 3 hours!"
"Get it, unnie!" Seulgi yelled back and she kept dragging Jihoon. "Alright. I'll show you around." She said with a determined nod and Jihoon can just follow.
"First, we need to start from the main entrance."
And they took off.

But accidentaly, they bumped into Wonwoo, Chan, Seungkwan and Myungho with additional of Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.
"Oh, hi, all of you." Seulgi waved.
"Hello." Jihoon bowed his head to the hyungs and waved his hand to his friends.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked. "We're about to go to your view room." Jimin added.
"I'm going to show Ji around the venue. It's his wedding but he doesn't even know how the interiors look like!" She protested.
"Yeah, Soonyoung hyung said that too." Seungkwan nodded his head, adding to Seulgi's disbelief and she shook her head.
"Come on, we have an hour to tour the whole place. Maybe not all of it, but enough." She said.
"Can we tag a long?" Myungho voiced and Seulgi faced him with a bright smile, "of course!"

Just as Seulgi was to drag Jihoon once again, Jihoon felt something wrapped around his wrist and he turned to his back to see Taehyung holding onto him.
"Uh...hyung?" Jihoon tilted his head in confusement.
"I'm sorry but can I hug you?" The boy blurted out.
"Excuse me?"
"What the heck are you doing, this hyung. Aish, seriously." Jungkook shook his head, trying to separate his 'husband' from Jihoon. "Don't listen to him, hyung." He then added.
"Ah! Jungkook!" Taehyung whined. "Pleasee? He's just too cute, I want to squeeze him!"
Jihoon could just awkwardly laugh watching the scene unfold.
"Well, why not give him one hug? He usually just jumped to the person but this time he actually asked for permission." Yoongi shrugged.
Taehyung's eyes lit up and he stared pleadingly at Jihoon who surrendered with a small nod.

"Yay!" Taehyung pumped his fist to the air and lunged forward to take Jihoon in his arms. Hugging the shorter one tightly. Hell he even pinched his cheeks.
"Oh, god. You're even fluffier than Kookie, Jiminnie and Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung said when he was forced apart by none other than his husband who pretty much sensed Jihoon's uncomfortableness.
"Alright, stop it or I'm driving you home." Jungkook threatened and Taehyung gasped out loud. "What!? You can't possibly drive me home! Not when we're all the way here!"
"Just ignore them. Let's go." Jimin shook his head as the couple started bickering and ushered them all to the lower area of the main entrance.

There, Jihoon was showed a beautiful place with flowers on pot hanging, together with some photo collages.
From their baby photos, chilhood -Oh! Chubby Soonyoung is life- every moment they have ever captured like when Soonyoung asked him to be his boyfriend, first birthdays they celebrated together, first date, first 100 day, first 1000 day, and first after- -Jihoon questioned where the heck did she get this only to be replied by a shrug- even when Jihoon dumped that drink on Soonyoung months ago! -that epic moment- and when he proposed. The crying Soonyoung when he asked for permission to marry Jihoon, one with their friends at the club and all the photos they took when they went overseas.

Not even beautiful can explain this and Jihoon found himself tearing up.

"Touched, hm?" Seulgi smiled when he saw Jihoon carefully wiped his eyes using his delicate fingers. "Noona, can I give you a hug?"
"My gosh! You are initiating the first move!" Seulgi said in disbelief. "I'm so going to be lucky for the rest of the year." She opened her arms and Jihoon quickly hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much for this, noona. You don't know how much I love you."

Seulgi patted Jihoon's back. "You're welcome, Ji, You are always welcome." She said, hugging Jihoon back as tight. "I swear I will repay you when your wedding comes around." Jihoon said.
"What are you even saying. You don't need to." She laughed and after few second, Jihoon released her with a big smile. "It's a pity Soonyoung hasn't seen this." He said. "It really is." Wonwoo suddenly spoke and it made Jihoon jumped in surprise.
"You scared-"
"JIHOON-HYUNG! COME HERE!"

Another surprise of the day. Jihoon thought sarcastically as he walked to the drama queen.

"What is it, Seungkwan?"
"This one! Where did you took this one!?" He asked excitedly, pointing into a photo.
"That.. was taken in Bali, if I'm not mistaken. This one also." Jihoon pointed to two different photos.
"What about this one!?"
"That, that and that, was taken in melbourne. That one in your hometown, Jeju.
"And this, in Los An-"

"OH MY GOSH!"

All eyes went to the excited 95 liner Jimin and Taehyung. "What's it, Tae? Jimin?" Yoongi walked toward them only to gasp in what looked like disbelief. "He actually got you to wear a dress!?" Yoongi exclaimed and all rushed there.
"Hyung, it's not only in one photo! Oh my god." Jimin squealed excitedly.
"Look, Kookie! My goodness, this is so beautiful!" He pointed at one photo where Jihoon was probably wearing a violet wig or hairclip, white dress hugging his slim, tiny body. To add more, it was shot under water.
"Seulgi-noona, you have a copy of this?" Seungkwan asked.
Seulgi's lips curled up into a smile. "Of course." She winked.

"Give me a copy!" Everyone chorused, ignoring the red that had colored Jihoon's entire being.
"Oh come on! Let's go! I'm sure there's more you want to show me, right? Noona, let's go!"
Seulgi laughed out loud. "Don't worry, I'll give them to you as the souvenir later." She joked.
"Don't you dare, noona!"
"Just kidding, Ji. Speaking of souvenirs, you don't know what we'll be giving out, right?"
Jihoon nodded his head. "What is it, noona?"
"A bottle of mini Sutter Home." She smiled.
"What!?"
"Yeah, what's the surprise?"
"The first time I've actually seen someone giving away wines as wedding souvenir." Yoongi shook his head.

"Well, I'm planning to make my bro and bro in law's wedding the one of a kind wedding." She shrugged oh so cooly and Jihoon just shook his head.
"Can we see the garden now, noona?" He asked.
"Oh, yeah! Sure! Come on!"

And so, they continued to tour around the gardrn and hotel, Seulgi showing the boys the cute decorations she had chosen and Jihoon couldn't be more grateful for her.

"Uh-oh! Guess what, it's almost time! Gotta get you back to your room!" She said and made a dash for Jihoon's view room only to be scolded as soon as they arrived.
"Yah, Kwon Seulgi! What did I say before!" She huffed, obviously annoyed as she ushered Jihoon to the chair to get his hair and make up and clothes fixed. But of course, the shortest one didn't miss Joohyun's glare at Seulgi.
Jihoon swore, it really didn't hold any malice behind them.
"The rest of you, come to." She huffed at Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Myungho, Chan, Seulgi, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turn into hours.
Finally, it was the time.

February 10th 2016.
16.00 PM

Jihoon gulped from where he was as he watched his gorgeous fiancé walked down to the center of the isle.

"Okay, Jihoon. Calm the down. No embarrassing moment, please." He begged to himself and took a deep breath.
He then accidentaly caught Soonyoung's gaze and the latter gave him a reassuring smile in which he returned with a tight one and he unconciously gripped a little bit tighter on the bouquet of flowers he was holding.

"Don't be nervous. You certainly don't wanna embarrass yourself in this one time." Soonyoung mouthed.
"What?"
And secretly, the blue hair pointed to the audience seats where Jihoon could see their group of friends and families -even Yoongi's circle of friends, wtf!?- with cameras on their hand.
"Oh, goodness."

He will die from embarrassment if he mess this one up.
Thanks to that dozen photos they will be taking.

He grunted.
And jumped in surprise when he was told that it was time to walk down.

He breathed in and out. 3 times, like Soonyoung has taught him. Before he confidently walked down to where Soonyoung was.

He could see Soonyoung's proud smile at him and he grinned big. Watching each and every steps, he arrived in front of his man, both ignoring the non stopping flash coming.

Jihoon couldn't remember what was going on because gosh. It's been four years and he still couldn't get enough of Soonyoung's what? Gorgeousness? Lol.
But seriously, he was too mesmerized by Soonyoung and only snapped when the guy looked down at him.

".......... Kwon Soonyoung as your husband?"

"Y-Yes! Of course- I do."

.

Jihoon's face heat up.

.

And he caught almost all of his friend smirking.

Oh my-

But soon it all disappeared from his head when something soft and plump rested ontop of his lips.
Out of reflex, Jihoon wrapped an arm around Soonyoung's neck to pull him close.

The cheers of the audiences fell to deaf ears as Jihoon closed his eyes and let him drown in feels.
And it lasted until Soonyoung pulled away.

Hesitantly, Jihoon cracked an eye open and saw Soonyoung looking down at him with fond.
"Something you wanna say to me?" He whispered, their lips only inch from each other.
"I.." Jihoon's word stopped mid sentence and he pressed their lips once again.
"You?" Soonyoung pulled back again.
"I love you, 'husband'." Jihoon timidly confessed. But it was enough for Soonyoung to hug him and jumped in excitement.

Then just as Soonyoung was about to kiss his now husband one more time, a yell was heard.

"STOP THAT ALREADY!"-Boo Seungkwan.
"This is your wedding ceremony! Not your 'kissing ceremony'!" - Seungcheol.
"STOP! AND GIVE ME MY FOOD ALREADY!" -Kim Mingyu

But Soonyoung didn't care.
They shared another 2 kiss and finally separated.
Plus Jihoon, without any warning, threw the flowers he was holding.

"CONGRATULATIONS, JIMIN-HYUNG!" Both cheered at the dumbfounded Jimin and laughed before they walked down together to where the audiences were seated in many of those round tables.

Well, now.
The moment Kim Mingyu has been waiting for.
Dinner.

Jihoon rolled his eyes as Mingyu practically gobbled the whole table.
Even Wonwoo looked like he was going to pass out because of his boyfriend's behaviour.

"Soonyoung-ah! Jihoonie!"
The couple turned their head to be greeted by Joohyun.
"Noona?" They gave her a confused look.
"Come on. Let's get changed!" She dragged them both together.
"Changed? Into what?"
"Hanbok, of course. And you'll do the cake cutting ceremony after that before you have your dinner."

And they arrived at Jihoon's previous view room. They noticed how Seulgi was there and raised a brow. "I'm here to help Soonyoung get changed." She simply said then she turned to Joohyun. "Unnie, you didn't call the rest?"
"Oh, right! Please take care of Jihoonie too, Seulgi yah!" She let go of both boys and sprinted off.

Jihoon looked ridiculously at the 13 hanboks displayed.
6 pink, 6 blue and 1 violet.
"Why so surprised." Seulgi shrugged and took a pink hanbok. "This is yours." He said to Jihoon. "Do you know how to wear it?"
Jihoon eyed the color for awhile before nodding. "I guess."
Seulgi carefully handed it to Jihoon and took another, a blue one, this time. "This is Soonyoung's." She said. "You need to help you?"
His younger brother scrunched his nose up. "No, thanks. Come on, let's get changed, Ji."
He took his now husband's hand and led them both to the fitting room inside.

All the while changing, loud chatters were heard outside and they knew, it was their friends. And when they came out, they looked at their now pink and blue (+ violet) squad.

"Why is Seokmin the only one wearing violet?"
Seulgi smiled at that. She clasped her hands together and said, "I divided you guys into the top and bottom team. Jihoon and Soonyoung being the main characters of today, their hanboks are a bit fancier. Seokmin is still single and I'm not sure wether he will top or bottom. The mix of red and blue is purple and since i'm using pink, maybe if you mix pink and blue, violet will come out?"

Soonyoung shook his head.
"You and your logic, noona." Jihoon said jokingly. "Seokmin must feel hurted." he added.
"I don't know being single is this.. painful? The discrimination.. but you're single too, noona."
"That's why I'm wearing violet too!"
"Right.." Seokmin mumbled.

"Dafuq logic." Soonyoung said out loud.
"Oh!! Long time since I last heard that!" Seungkwan cheered.
Jihoon laughed quietly, "ah, I haven't found any reason to use it, either." He said and Soonyoung simply chuckled, ignoring the glare from his right side.

"Whatever. Just come out and cut the cake already." Seulgi pouted, stomping outside.
"She's mad." Seungcheol pointed out.
"She's not really mad." Soonyoung shrugged and all 13 came out together.

The cake cutting ceremony went smoothly if it's not for Soonyoung's childish antiques of almost painting Jihoon's face white with the cake.

The now married couple walked off the isle, thanking the guests for coming and congratulating them.
It was the marriage of the Kwon company's boss, so it was only natural for it to be filled with peoples from Soonyoung's business.

Honestly, Jihoon didn't even know almost half of his guests but oh well. He just need to smile, say thank you and answered some questions directed to him.

"Oh, my baby Jihoonie has grown up so well!" He jumped in surprise when pair of arms wrapped itself around his body and pulled him close.
He could see Soonyoung almost snapped. But the boy stopped himself and instead grinned.

"Hey, hyung." He greeted.
The 'guest' released Jihoon and went to give Soonyoung a warm hug. "Congratulations on your marriage."
"Thanks, Seokjin-hyung." Soonyoung patter Jin's back lightly.
Jihoon smiled a bit and nodded. "Thanks, hyung."
"I can't believe you actually got married first before your bro did." A new voice joined.
"Well, I don't think it will be long until you received another wedding invitation, Namjoon hyung." Jihoon chuckled when he came face to face with a grinning Namjoon.
"Congrats."
"Thanks, hyung."

"JIHOOOOONIEEE, SOONYOOUNGIIEEE!"
Both didn't even need to look at their back to recognize who it was.
"Hoseok-hyung." Jihoon nodded his head, acknowledging the guy's presence.
"CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATION NANANANANA~"
They could just laugh at the elder's act and said their thanks to him.
Taehyung, Jungkook. Jimin and Yoongi soon joined them.

"Take care of my bro in law." Jimin faked sobbed.
"Oh, brother. You need not worry about your in law. Because I believe, there's no one out there that could take care of him as well as I do. With the exception of his parents." Soonyoung said dramatically.
"Stop it." Jihoon hissed with a hit on the arms.

The 9 spent quite the time just talking. About NamJin and TaeKook's households, YoonMin's wedding plan and Hoseok's still lonely life.
"Hyung." Jihoon called to Hoseok.
"Yeah?"
"We have a friend he's single as well. The guy's pretty fun, just like you. Want to give it a shot?" He offered.
Soonyoung eyed his husband. "Seokmin?"
"Yeah." Jihoon nodded.
"They'd make a real bubbly and happy couple." Yoongi shrugged.
And when Hoseok gave them a hesitant nod, Jihoon immediately said.
"Well, why don't we introduce you guys right away."
And walked ahead of them with Soonyoung hurrying to his side.

"Boys!" Soonyoung called out when he reached the 11's table.
"Hey." Some greeted back while the latter was still busy with their food.
Especially the one and only Kim Mingyu.

"We have someone who we thought will fit well with you."
Seokmin blinked his eyes and gulped in a drink.
"Excuse me?" He finally set.
"Yeah. I guess you will like him? He's Yoongi-hyung's friends." Jihoon nodded and looked to his back where Yoongi was closing in, together with his friends.

"Hobi-hyung is actually nervous!" They heard Tarhyung's loud laugh and they neared in.
"Hyung, Seokminnie is a really good kid!" Jimin added.

And after few chatters, 7 boys came to Seokmin's sight.

It was no wonder that all 20 of them got along just well.
And wether Seokmin and Hoseok will get together, they were not sure.
But Soonyoung swear, they'll end up together.

-another time skip because this is getting too long(?)-

There's nothing interesting happened in the after party.
And after seeing the last guests off, all left in the wedding hall were both Soonyoung and Jihoon's family, and 18 of their friends.

"Well, I guess we'll part here now." Yoongi shrugged and let Jimin hug every younglings present, Taehyung and Hoseok joined him as well and everyone could see how Seokmin actually whispered something on Hoseok's ears.

"They will be together for sure." Jihoon whispered to Soonyoung's ears.
"I know right."

And watching Yoongi and his friends left, next to follow them was their parents and Seulgi after saying their warm congrats and gave the couple a tight hug plus a small wish for them to have a nice first night.

But seriously, none of the two was thinking about having .
Weird?
Oh well, they're indeed one of a kind.

"So, It's time for us to part, as well. I would love to spend the night with you guys if this is not our first night after wedding." Soonyoung started, earning a roll of eyes from everyone.
"And to tell you guys."

This seemed to catch everyone's insterests.

"We'll be moving house as per today."

"WHAT!?" Not only his friends, but his husband also looked at him with surprise while there's only a smile on Soonyoung's face.

"Surprise, hun." He back hugged Jihoon, rocking them side to side. "I'll text you guys the address tomorrow. Because right now I think we'd better go to our own hom and change from this hanbok and take a good rest."

Surely, they agreed on that and separated with hugs and byes.

"Is it far away from our previous house?"
"Not really." Soonyoung said, holding onto Jihoon's hand on the back seat because as for today, they're using chauffeur.
"I hope it's not too big." Jihoon sighed and when Soonyoung didn't reply to him, he knew he should prepare himself to see how freaking big will their new house be.


Jihoon woke up to the feeling of being above the ground.

He groaned and looked around only to notice a pair of slanted, beautiful eyes staring right at him.
"Good morning. Are you that tired?" Soonyoung chuckled at him, walking in the unfamiliar room Jihoon guessed is their new house.
"Take a look around and tell me if you like it or not." Said the blue haired boss.
"I'll do that tomorrow. But it seems nice and homey." Jihoon yawned, only having a single look on what people would say, an ideal living room, he was brought upstairs.

Just like their previous, house, this one also has 2 floors.
Jihoon found himself laid on the bed. But from his position, he coulf see another bed.
He turned to his other side to chek on the soft mattress he was laying on. It was big enough for two. So..?

"Are we.. sleeping separately?" He asked to the Soonyoung who was about to disappear behind a door.
The guy halted on his track and looked back with a raised brow. "What?"
"I asked.. if we're sleeping separately?"
"Why would you ask that?" Soonyoung made his way to the younger who was still laying on the bed, making no movement beside turning where he'll be facing.
Jihoon shifted a bit, "Because.. there are two beds.."
"Oh.." was all Soonyoung said before he speeded up to where he was going, leaving Jihoon in confusion.

After some minutes, Jihoon then saw Soonyoung coming back with a change of clothes.
"Let's get changed first before we talk?"
Jihoon just shrugged and pushed himself up then stretching his hands out for his clothes.
"Don't worry, you won't be wearing lingerie or stuff." Soonyoung chuckled and passed Jihoon a loose, oversized sweater.
"I won't wear it even if you tell me, thank you very much." Jihoon rolled his eyes and peeled off every layers of clothes on his body and slip on the fresh clothes and he watched Soonyoung doing the same.

And when all the dirty clothes were all on the floor, Soonyoung settled beside Jihoon and pulled the other to lay on his chest.
He then pressed a kiss on Jihoon's temple. "We're not sleeping separately, Jihoon." He started.
"Then what was that bed for?"
"Don't you think it's cool to have two beds in a room?"
Jihoon rolled his eyes.
"We can use one to just chill and this one to sleep. Remember, our house before also have two beds, but we pressed it together so it seemed like one, big bed." He continued again. "So, this time, it's the same as well, but separated. Beside you haven't see how cool that was." Soonyoung said, referring to the other bed.
"It's just a common bed..?"
"It's not." Soonyoung protested.
"But it was for sleeping."
"It can for just simply chilling too. And sitting and stuffs."
"This bed can do that too."
Soonyoung pouted and climbed off the soft mattress.
"Where are you-!"
Jihoon was cut of when he was once again lifted from where he was. "Soonyou-"
And while running quite fastly, Jihoon found himself thrown. "What the-!"
But instead of landing on the cold, hard, floor like he expected, he feel into pool of fluffs.
Jihoon, although still shocked looked at where he was thrown onto.

It was indeed, a bed.
That looked so much like a bird nest. And Jihoon was laying on pillows shaped like eggs.
"It's cool, right?" Soonyoung asked and Jihoon could just nod. Because, it really is cool.
Soonyoung smiled big at that and jumped beside Jihoon.

He nestled on Jihoon's neck.
"What." Jihoon mumbled, hands automatically going to the strands of blue hair.
Soonyoung hummed contently and closed his eyes. "Let's go to sleep."
Jihoon looked a little disappointed when he stared down Soonyoung who was ready to drift off anytime.
"Soonyoung." He called.
"What is it?"
"Open your eyes."
And the male did crack an eye open.
When he did, the next thing he felt was Jihoon's face closed against his and his thin lips against his slightly chapped one.

Albeit being a little surprised, he wasted no time in responding to the kiss.
Soonyoung felt the bed dipping here and there and Jihoon was sitting on his stomach, still not leaving his lips, though.

"What is this?" Soonyoung was pleasantly surprised as he hugged Jihoon close to him. "I can't believe you're going to end our first night of being married without even a single kiss." The younger answered and Soonyoung chuckled.
"But aren't you tired?" He asked.
"I am. That's why we won't be having . But a kiss here and there won't make me pass out." He said.
"That's true." Was the only response he got.

One kiss turned into two,
Two turned into three.
And they found themselves in a situation where kissing was not enough.

So the touching started.

Jihoon flinched a bit when Soonyoung slipped his hand inside his pants.
"Calm down. No , but jerking you off won't hurt, right?"
"Then I'll do yours too." Jihoon offered, his hips grinding onto Soonyoung's building .
"Save it for later. I want to please you first." Soonyoung put Jihoon's hand away while his oen dug deeper into Jihoon's pants, now his underwear.
"Remove it, Soonyoung. Else it will get sticky later."
and the older didn't waste any second to comply. Ridding Jihoon's pants together with his underwear, as well as changing their position.
The younger shivered at the sudden coldness, keeping his legs together in reflex even though it didn't hid even an inch of his waking 'junior'.
"It's cold." Jihoon whined but that didn't stop Soonyoung from parting his legs and got in between.
"Would you like me to warm it up for you?"
Despite the blush, Jihoon didn't refuse.
"What do you prefer?" Soonyoung asked and Jihoon said nothing for awhile before he then lifted his hand and touched Soonyoung's face. Then he ran his thumbs against Soonyoung's lips. "This." He said.
"Got it." Soonyoung chuckled. But he still used his hand, giving Jihoon's cute some before he allowed it to enter his mouth.
It was pretty usual for Jihoon to immediately moan at that and Soonyoung is never far from pleased whenever he heard that cute, cat-like whimper.
He debated in teasing the younger but then decided not to and just simply pleasure his Jihoonie until he reached his limit.
He knows all Jihoon's favourite spots to well and that added to his advantage whenever he tried to make Jihoon enjoy himself to the fullest.
Right now is not an exception.
Soonyoung let his teeth graze Jihoon's mushroom like head just slightly, but enough for it to draw another blissful moan from Jihoon's mouth.
He smiled in triumpht and continued his little game of teasing the other, 'playfully' edging him until Jihoon finally got fed up of it.
"Come on, let me come!" He whined.
But Soonyoung did nothing to comply.
He just continued to Jihoon off in completely slow pace and add -more than- some teasing into it.

Jihoon got his head thrown back as Soonyoung's hands worked on squeezing his balls which were ready to shoot anytime.

"Soonyoung!!" Jihoon grunted.
"What is it?" Replied the latter after releasing Jihoon's from his mouth with a 'pop'. Making the younger to inhale sharply because of the loss of contact.
They made eye contact.

Jihoon's lustful and teary one against Soonyoung's soft and teasing one.

"I'm going to cry." Jihoon declared. "If you don't let me come soon, I'm going to cry."

Soonyoung wasn't sure wether he's supposed to be scared of that threat or not.
But any other way, that's just so ing cute.

"You certainly don't want to make me cry on our first night."
"Of course, I won't." Soonyoung said.
"Then do your job!"

The older one chuckled and finally nodded. "Alright." He said with hid radiant smile. "Close your eyes and just enjoy." He whispered near Jihoon's and that sent shiver down the boy's spine.

Jihoon sighed contently when warm cavern once again surrounded his and when he felt Soonyoung properly doing his job of bringing him to his .
But that sigh turned into whimpers and whimpers turned into loud moans and short screams of begging Soonyoung to on harder and move faster.

Everything passed like a flash when Jihoon saw white.
And that feeling similar into pissing welcomed him before the familiar string of white was shot from the tip of his .

Jihoon collapsed from exhaustion. Was getting always this exhausting? Maybe because they've done lots of things today so they felt tired.
Yes, that must be it.

Jihoon's soft yawn went unnoticed by Soonyoung as he was too busy swallowing Jihoon's seeds down his throat and by the time he got up to have Jihoon return the favor, he found the purple hair dead asleep.

"Wai-what!? Jihoon!?" Soonyoung gasped as he looked back and forth Jihoon and his now full awake little buddy down there.

But his disbelief expression soon changed into one filled with fond. He reached out for tissues and cleaned Jihoon up for him and dressed him properly before he lifted the latter up and brought him to the another bed.

He watched Jihoon's peaceful sleeping face for awhile and leaned in for a kiss on the forehead and lips. "Love you so ing much." He whispered softly.
And that moment, Jihoon stirred.
Soonyoung squeaked at the thought of waking his Jihoonie from his much needed sleep but then he sighed in relief when Jihoon simply shifted his body into more comfortable position.

"I'll be back soon." Soonyoung added again and his heels. "Need to take care of this little problem my junior is making." He said and made a dash for the bathroom because in front of a sleeping Jihoon is a no-no.

Jihoon cracked an eye open when he heard a door shut and he let out a quiet laugh.

"Serves you right, for teasing me."


Written : 2016.02.07

Published : 2016.02.15

A/N

I'm sorry i just updated now!

I have so many things to talk about haha!

First,

This is probably the longest chapter I've written

Second, 

I'm so soory for the crappy chapter + ending ><

From reading them  you can see how desperate i am to try and end this at the seventeenth's chapter T^T

I'm sorry!

Third,

Are you guys happy??

We got our fandom name yesterday!

Now, I can proudly say that I'm a proud CARAT of Seventeen!

Fourth,

Just when we got out first fandom name, Now i'm staning another group.

Guess who it is!

The group SVT collab-ed with in MAMA! None other than MONSTA X!

Fifth,

Any MONBEBEs here!?

Tell me who's your bias in MON-X!

Mine is Wonho!

Sixth,

After your bias, your top 4!

Uhm.. mine is.. Wonho, Kihyun, Jooheon and Minhyukkie!

Last,

And your otp in MON-X?

I ship Wonho and Kihyun together!

They're so cute!

It's sad that there's only teeny tiny bits of moments between the two and only around 11(?) Fanfics about them T^T

 

AND SO, THE END FOR THIS SERIES HAS COME!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING <3