Twelve

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

It was when Soonyoung told his family that there will be Jihoon and his parents in their little meeting that his own family finally ageed to show up. 

Gosh. Soonyoung swears his family loves Jihoon more than him.
But oh well, that can't be helped, can it? Everyone in this ugly world will love the one and only beautiful being, which is none other than the now purple haired boy named Lee Jihoon -soon to be changed to Kwon Jihoon- Plus the fact that Soonyoung's family know what happened between them, courtesy to Soonyoung's noona, it didn't help the young president.
What the hell. They even told them if he didn't get Jihoon back, he would be kicked out from the family.
That's too much, seriously.
But all's well that ends well.

The soon to be married couple scored a date with their parents and siblings.

"Soonyoungg! What should I wear??" Jihoon whined, rummaging his closet. "Hey, baby, calm down. It's just our family." Soonyoung chuckled, coming to his Jihoon's aide. His arms circled around Jihoon's waist while he leaned his forehead on Jihoon's shoulder. "Come on, Soon~! We have less than 6 hours!"
"God, 3 hours are enough, Ji. Cool down." Soonyoung said again, rubbing a comforting circle on Jihoon's arm.
"You didn't even told me where we're going and that didn't help me to pick what to wear, honestly."
"I didn't tell you? Well, I don't know myself, honestly. Seulgi noona was the one who chose it. But she did tell me to wear something formal."
"Like, suits?"
"No, I don't wanna wear suits!" Soonyoung whined but then he stopped for awhile. "But I'm gonna meet Jihoonie's parent. I can't dress lousy! Oh God. What should I wear??" Soonyoung was the one freaking out now and he let go of Jihoon to take a look around their -full- closet.
"You freaking out won't help us find any solutions!" Jihoon groaned in disbelieve as now he tried to calm his fiancé down.

But in the middle of their afternoon chaos, something popped on Jihoon's mind.
"Soonyoung?"
Ignored.
"Soonyoung!"
Ignored.
"Soonyoung!!"
Once again, ignored.
"YAH! KWON SOONYOUNG!"
Finally, the guy stopped his movements.
"Huh..?"
"That!"
"What?"
"The one we bought last year!"
Soonyoung raised a brow at what the Jihoon was talking about before his lips formed an O.
"Couple shirt!? Thought.. not really a couple shirt.. just a same shirt with different color.."
“Yeah.." Jihoon mumbled.
"But can we still fit.. we bought it year ago."
"I'm sure we didn't get any chubbier." Jihoon said. "Just find it first?"
"Okay."

And after 30 minutes turning their room into a big mess for the second time of the week, Soonyoung finally found what they were looking for.
Two polkadot shirts.

"Try it on, hun." He threw the white one to Jihoon who caught it without much problem. Jihoon then got rid of his clothes in record of second, Soonyoung doing the same and they put on their one years old clothes on. Sighing breath of relief when in fact, they still fit.
"We just need to find pair of skinny jeans and we're all set." Soonyoung plopped back down on their bed, Jihoon following suit with a nod. "Jihoonie, you will look so adorable if you would put on a hat and suspender. Gosh. But no, it's dangerous. Seulgi noone will just squish you to death." Soonyoung joked. Jihoon looked at him and laughed shortly.
"But I you won't reject the suspender idea, will you?"
"Hmm.. if only you wear it also?" Jihoon grinned slyly.
Soonyoung seemed to weight his choice before nodding. "Fine."
Jihoon returned it once and rolled further to the bed with closed eyes.
"Sleepy?"
The younger hummed.
"I can practically hear you tossing around last night. Nervous, babe?"
"Well.. kinda." Jihoon shrugged. "Why, don't be. I'm the one who should be nervous, in all honesty. Because I'm asking your parents for your hand in marriage."
"Oh, what's there to be nervous about? They will never reject you."
"Will they not, and there's Yoongi-hyung also!"
"Hyung's isn't that big of deal. I can handle him, I swear. At least he won't punch you." Jihoon mumbled.
"What if he does punch me when you go to toilet or something!?"
"Then just follow me to the toilet."
"That'd make me look like a super clumsy, whipped fiancé!"
"Aren't you, thought?" Jihoon chuckled with his eyes still closed.
Soonyoung pouted at that.

He then suddenly jumped and got on top of Lee Jihoon, surprising the male whose eyes immediately blinked open. "What?" Jihoon asked.
"Nothing. It just I felt like it's been a long time since we have done this and stuff."
Jihoon gulped as he felt Soonyoung eyeing him intensely, he felt his lips suddenly felt dry. "D-Done what?" Realizing that he was stammering, Jihoon clamped his mouth shut.
"Oh? What might our Jihoonie be thinking?" Soonyoung smirked at the violet hair's reaction.
Jihoon stayed silent for awhile, trying to collect his voice before he said, "Nothing."
"My Jihoonie isn't the type to stammer at nothing, you know. Don't think I don't know you."
"I'm thinking nothing!" Jihoon tried to push Soonyoung away out of embarrassment, but that only made the latter crack up laughing. "Why are you laughing!" Jihoon then continued by throwing pillows on Soonyoung but said boy didn't even budge. He even stopped one of those thousand pillows and threw it back to Jihoon who couldn't dodge it in time, resulting it to hit him straight on his face and he fell flat on his back.
"Oops! Are you okay, Jihoonie?" Soonyoung, as breatheless as Jihoon was approached him.
"I'm fine!" Jihoon said, small pout forming when Soonyoung once again climbed over him.
Soonyoung breathed out another laugh before he closed the distance between them.
Jihoon was surprised, but he wasn't one to reject Soonyoung's kiss. And so, they kissed and kissed, until their breath ran out that nothing was left on their lungs.
The elder was the first one to pull back, simply just to adore Jihoon's flushed face. "Clothes off, baby."
The statement got Jihoon's face burnt in record of tune as he stammered a loud whisper of "Wha-Wha-What!?"
Soonyoung would love to laugh and tease the younger but he didn't want to end up dying by his own fiancé's hands.
"No, No baby. We're not having as you are thinking-"
"I'm not thinking so!"
"Whatever you say, hun, I know you. But we can't let it get wrinkled."
"O-Oh Oh.. Oh!" Jihoon blushed deeply and once again pushed Soonyoung away to get changed to his previous clothes.
But before he could do so, Soonyoung caught him as he was shirtless and threw him back to the bed, inmediately attacking his lips.
Jihoon gasped for air, but it only gave Soonyoung the chance to slip his slimmy muscle in.
And when Soonyoung finally pulled back, only then did Jihoon notice that the former also got his shirt off already. "I thought.. I thought no ..?"
"We're not having . Certainly no before meeting with our parents and siblings. Won't want you limping. More over later at the night I need to fulfill my promise to the squad."
"Right.. we're going to the night club. What about the kids?"
"You think I can't get 'em in?"
"You and your influence. But they're still minor."
"What kind of minor who suggest going there then?"
"What?"
"Boo Seungkwan and Lee Chan are the one who suggest me taking them to club even though I said I would treat them in a restaurant instead."
"And Seungcheol hyung actually agreed to letting Seungkwan in a club?"
"Well.. almost all of them gave an okay.. except for Cheol-hyung and Kim Mingyu."
Jihoon hummed, "then why not let those kids have their dinner in restaurant and then we go to the club? That way, no one can complaint. Though, I'm against the idea you wasting those money, but that's better."
Soonyoung nodded in agreement. "I guess you're right."
Jihoon smiled at him and picked his clothes up to put it on. "Now, really, Soonyoung. I want to sleep."
"Then do so," answered the latter with a press of kiss on his forehead.
“Pass me the blanket?”
“Sure, Hun.”
As soon as Jihoon got what he requestes, he motioned Soonyoung to come join him. “You come here, too. Don’t try to be funny and clean this mess all alone. We’ll clean up together later, okay?” he said, rubbing one eye while one of his hands work on opening the folded blanket. “Aren’t you sweet, hunny.” Soonyoung chuckled, climbing to Jihoon’s side as the latter had requested him to.
"Alright, I won't. Let's set the alarm first, okay?"
"Set it 12.40, Soon."
Soonyoung gasped and glanced at the time. "That'd mean we only get a 40 minutes nap! Besides, baby, we're meeting at 3.30 , why should we wake up that early!"
"We need to.. get ready?"
"Getting ready won't take us 2 hours, Ji."
"But still!"
"We're waking up and 1.30 , how's it?"
"That's not enough, Soonyoung!"
"It is! We took bath for an hour, change clothes and stuff for 20 minutes, we even still got many minutes to spare."
"But-"
"Believe in me, Ji. Besides, no one will mind if we came late. I would love to avoid that though."
"That's why I said it's 12.40!"
"No way. You haven't slept properly and I'm so not going to let you nap only for 40 minutes. Now shut up, and sleep."
Jihoon grumbled at Soonyoung but the boy's gaze was stern and Jihoon knew he couldn't win this. So he just silently succumb to Soonyoung's hold. "Good night."
"Hey, don't sleep while pouting like that." Soonyoung shook his head at Jihoon's behaviour and leaned just to kiss the pout away. "Good night, Jihoon."
Soonyoung then watched as Jihoons's breath evened out and he set his phone aside before finally joining Jihoon.


Soonyoung woke up to the alarm beeping loudly. He retreated his arm from under Jihoon's head and stretched his body. He then slowly shook Jihoon up. Soonyoung has always hated waking Jihoon up from his sleep because Jihoon just looks so angelic with his eyes closed, lips pressed into a thin line, just like a baby. But this time he needed to, there's no way he'd lift Jihoon up to the bathroom and then bathed the boy while he was unconcious. That'd make him looks sick. So, ew. No.

"Jihoonie? Jihoonie wake up." He started off with soft whisper and gentle shook. "Jihoonie baby, it's 1.30, we need to get ready."
Soonyoung was surprised by the fact that Jihoon's eyes suddenlt opened and he sat up straight, even though the drowsiness was still there after Jihoon has rubbed his eyes, he held onto Soonyoung and hugged him tight, clinging onto him. "Carry me." He stated simply. "Bathroom."
"Alright, alright." Soonyoung chuckled and lifted both of them up.

And true, just like what Soonyoung had said, their shower took approximately 1 hour, and another 20 minutes to ready and doll themselves up. That when the clock striked 3.00, the boys took off from their house.
"Is it far away?"
"Not really.. I guess. 15 minutes or so? We'll make it in time, don't worry." Soonyoung ensured and Jihoon can just nod. "What? Gonna sleep again?" Soonyoung teased. "So what if I am." The younger said while rolling his eyes, leaning on the chair. "Seriously, Ji?"
"100%"

"I'll just carry you later. Waking you up is like commiting a sin for me."
"You're exagerrating."
"But it's true." Soonyoung laughed.
Jihoon himself let out a quiet one. "But seriously, you always sleep whenever we're on car ride. Keep me company sometimes."
"That's because we only drive at the day where I didn't get enoygh of sleep." Jihoon answered logically.
"But you got plenty of sleep when we went to dye our hair."
"That's because.. I'm bored?"
"How can you be bored when I'm here!?" Soonyoung gasped dramatically. "Stop with you dramatic-ness, Soon."
"What the hell is dramatic-ness, Ji."
"Shut up. I say what I wanted." The purple haired mumbled and Soonyoung could only laugh.

And once again, Soonyoung's wish had came true.
Jihoon tried his best to keep himself awake, keeping Soonyoung a nice company until at last they arrived in front of a fancy looking restaurant. "Oh look, Yoongi-hyung and Jimin-hyung just arrived as well." Soonyoung pointed out. Jihoon blinked his eyes and darted them to where Soonyoung's finger was pointing at. Since the couple's hair are a bit.. unusual.. it's pretty easy to spot them."Oh, you're right. Seulgi-noona as well." He mumbled. "What? Where?"
"There.. the one with brown hair and black mini dress."
Soonyoung gasped. "Wow. She got rid of her weird black-yello hair!"
"That's a mean thing to say to your sister, you know."
"But it really is weird!"
"What if I dyed my hair that way?"
"Then you'd look like an adorable little pudding! I would love to eat you up." Soonyoung winked.
"Fine, I lost. Are we gonna stay here forever or what?"
"I don't mind." Soonyoung laughed as he held onto Jihoon's hand, leaning in just to capture the boy's sweet lips. His mouth then moved down to Jihoon's back of neck and started nibbling on the flesh. "W-What are you doing, Soonyoung!"
"This." Started the older boy and he on the freshly made bruise. "Will be much tastier than any dishes served for me."
"You ! You actually marked me when you know we're meeting with our family!?" Jihoon shook his head in disbelief as he touched the wet spot behind his neck.
"I did." Soonyoung shrugged as he pulled Jihoon's cardigan and put it on him. "This will cover it perfectly. Now let's go." He then let go of Jihoon and got out of the car, the latter followed as well.

They walked in hand in hand towards the entrance, stopping when they heard a familiar -annoying, for Soonyoung- squeal the first step they seet inside.
"Jihoonie!!!"
"Noona." Jihoon smiled awkwardly as he was engulfed in a big bear tight hug and he wasn't sure as what to do, so he let his hand hung awkwardly on the air while the other was still holding onto Soonyoung's.
"You're making him uncomfy, noona. Let go." His blue haired fiancé complained.
"Whoa. I'm so glad that this brother of mine actually got you back! No! You actually wanted him back! After all those mean things he did to you! Oh my Jihoonie!" She rambled and what can Jihoon do?
Laugh, of course.
And after 5 minutes holding Jihoon tight in her embrace, Seulgi finally let go of the male. "The hair fits you perfectly, Ji." She winked, distancing herself all the while returning the glare she had been receiving ever since she touched Jihoon, courtesy to none other than her idiotic brother. "Thank you, noona. You look breath-taking as well, the dress fits you prettily."
"Aw, you and your sweet words, thank you, Jihoonie."
"But noona, don't you think the dress is too short?"
As much as Soonyoung despise his sister -no, he actually loves her- he cares about her well being. Because well, his sister is Single. This gorgeour Kwon Seulgi is single!
"Is it? What do you think, Ji?"
"Hm.. I guess Soonyoungie's right?"
"So you wear tights under them?"
"I do."
"Then it's fine. Just pay attention on the way you walk and sit."
Seulgi playfully rolled her eyes, "yes, mommy."
Both didn't miss Jihoon's quiet giggle. "Something funny, Ji?"
"Nope." The latter shook his head. "It's just.. you're cute. Taking care of noona and all."
And when Soonyoung was about to reply, someone stopped him from doing so.
"Soonyoungie!" The called one blinked, looking right and left to search for the source, the one who called him only to find Jimin waving to him. He gave the older a smile and waved back.
"Wow, you actually didn't got rejected." Yoongi whistled.
"Stop being mean to your soon to be younger brother in law."
"I haven't accepted him yet."
Soonyoung can't say that he didn't got anxious because of that.
"Liar. You said that Soonyoung's the only one for your little brother."
And Yoongi swore, he might be blinded by the lighy radiating from Soonyoung's face.
And then, Soonyoung felt a squeeze on his hand. "Hyung's a tsundere. Don't mind him. I'll still marry you regardless of what everyone say."
"Yup, recorded. Another blackmail material." Yoongie suddenly declared and Jihoon's head whipped to him, speechless.
"I got it too!" Seulgi clapped her hands excitedly.
"What the hell!" The couple grunted, for a very different reason.
"How come I didn't get it!" Soonyoung said with a pout, chuckling as he received a whack from Jihoon.
"Why do you guys love to record me, seriously!"
"Because you're cute!" Jimin reasoned as he showed Jihoon his phone as well. "And no worries, Soonyoungie, I'll share it with you."
"Thank you, Jimin-hyung!"
"Okay, stop. Touch him and you're dead, Soonyoung. Now let's go to the booth, our parents are already there. Beasides we have gained too many attention." Yoongi glared at Soonyoung who pretty much tried to hug his Jimin and then proceed to lead them to said booth.
"Ugh.. to think I'm the only one single in that room."
"Heh, even when your younger bro is going to get married you're still single."
"You want me to ruin your wedding decorations?"
"Don't you dare." Soonyoung glowered.
"But, noona. Soonyoungie's right. Noona, you're really pretty and well mannered, how come you didn't have a partner yet?" Jihoon asked politely. The woman hummed, "I don't know.. maybe I just haven't found the one?"
"Because noona, your standard is too high." Soonyoung sighed.
"What. Yours as well. You're just lucky that there's actually Lee Jihoon out there that fit your cute, beautiful, small, sweet, lovely blah blah blah." she rolled her eyes while they all stepped inside the room, where two elderly couple were already sitting.

"Aww! They've all arrived!" Soonyoung's mother clasped her hands together and stood up, others following suit as they exchanged hugs.
"What did you eat seriously, Ji. You've been even more cuter."
Jihoon blushed at the compliment, courtesy to Soonyoung's mom.
"Thank you, mommy." He smiled shyly.
"Soonyoung's lucky to have you." Soonyoung's father added, ruffling Jihoon's purple locks. "No, not at all, I'm the lucky one he actually wanted to be with me."
"What are you saying, Ji. That's not true! In fact that guy is actually lucky to have someone to fall for him. Aside from money, he has nothing." Seulgi chirped.
"That's not true, noona. Soonyoung has many good qualities. He has a big heart.. kind and all that stuffs." Jihoon's tone dropped by the end of his sentence, embarrassed at what he had just sprouted.
"Someone got that!?" Soonyoung who appeared from nowhere asked. "Honeyx did you?" Soonyoung's mother asked her husband who nodded.
"Give it to me latter, dad!"
And he grinned big when his dad gave him an okay sign.
Jihoon lightly hit Soonyoung in the chest before he moved to his own parent with a big grin. "Hey, Ji. The hair suits you."
Jihoon just smiled, letting his father ruffle his hair while his mother gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

And after all settled on the table that was already filled with food, they had their luxurious lunch over small chats.
"When are you guys going to get married?" Jihoon blinked his eyes and looked up to look at Soonyoung's mother, of course, his pover beside him did that also. But they mouth formed an 'O' when they realized that the question was directed not to them, but to Yoongi and Jimin.
"Us?"
"W-We haven't thought about it yet..?" Jimin nervously spelled.
Yoongi raised a brow. "What do you mean by that." He said.
"You haven't even proposed, hyung." Jimin whispered.
"I did! Then what the hell that ring on your finger means?"
Jimin returned Yoongi's frown as he checked on his fingers and true, there was indeed, a ring.
"Wha-when did you?"
"Seriously you just realized now?" Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance at the absolutely clueless Jimin who then broke into laughter. "Just kidding, hyung. But seriously, do you guys know?" Jimin changed his attention to the whole families present, a mischievous smile on his lips as he caught Yoongi's 'don't you dare' stare.
"Especially mom and dad, you need to know about this." He giggled to himself when Yoongi hit him. "Don't hit me, hyung."
"What is it? What is it?" Jihoon and Yoongi's mother asked eagerly.
"Yoongi hyung's proposal to me is : marry me, so that i can help you search for your long lost jam for the rest of our life."
Cue to everyone to broke out in laughter, including Jihoon.
"Seriously, hyung?" He asked.
"Shut it, shorty. I'm sure Soonyoung's is not any better."
"You're one to talk." Jimin scoffed.
"Jimin hyung's right. And no, his is much more decent than yours thought it's as long as an essay."
Soonyoung pinched Jihoon's arms, making the younger to squeak and glared at him.
"So, enough about the boys, what about Seulgi?"
The pretty noona shrugged. "I'm still single."
"Seriously?" Jimin gasped.
"Yea."
"Want me to ditch this hyung for you, noona?"
Yoongi glared at Jimin, making Seulgi laugh.
"No, thanks. I would love that but I still want to life." She said.

And so, the conversation continued until all dishes were cleared from the table, ,changed into desserts.
"Uh.." Soonyoung started, clearing his throat to gain everyone's attention.
"Actually.. I asked to meet everyone because I wanted to talk abput something."
"Uh.. should I say 'what is it' or what?" Yoongi and Seulgi chorused.
Seriously, these two's chemistry is really good in ganging up on Soonyoung.
"Yoongi." His father warned at the shrugging mint haired boy-Jimin also hit him-, Soonyoung's dad also did the same to his one and only daughter.
"What is it, hunny?" Soonyoung's mother asked.
"Uh.. actually I wanted to talk to Jihoon's father and mother."
"Should we go out-"
"Seulgi."
"Alright, alright. I'll shut up." She giggled evilly.

Soonyoung once again cleared his throat. Jihoon looked over Soonyoung who was starti g to get nervous, he smiled secretly and gave his hand a comforting squeeze, as if saying that there's not a reason to be afraid. So Soonyoung smiled at him.

"I'll do it the traditional way.." he smiled sheepishly, "Jihoonie's father and mother, uh.. how should I put this.. ever since my meeting with Jihoonie, my life has changed for the better, I learnt to be independent, not clinging into my parent's wealth and instead working on my own to get everything that I wanted, but of course, that will only be possible with Jihoon's support by staying by my side, providing supports by encouraging all my doings and correcting me whenever I made mistakes. Uh.. 4 years had passed by ever since we started dating and words can't express my love for him which only grows every single second that passed. And yes, I know I have made a big mistakes that one time, I hurt him because of my weakness, I made him cry because of my cowardice, I did things I swore not to do to him. But in the end, despite all that, Jihoon chose to forgive me, to accept me back into his life even thought that time, actually, I have lost my hope and was ready to let go of his hand. Which I'm sure I would regret it for the rest of my life if I actually did. But yeah.. I'm glad that everything, including our relationship went back to normal, or not it has becomes even better. And along those years, I realized that there's no one else that could make this selfish me care for him, no one else that could make me this happy. Just around week ago, I have proposed to him and he, with tears flowing down his pretty, rosy cheeks hugged me and told me his answer no other than a 'yes'. I know I should have done this before proposing but.." Soonyoung stopped his rant to take a deep breath. He then looked straight at Jihoon's father's eyes and said, "I would like your blessing to marry him." He ended with a smile, feeling yet another squeeze on his hand.

"Wow. That was damn long speech." Seulgi blinked.
"Right, wow. Anyway, why are you crying." Yoongi deadpanned and everyone turned to the sobbing Jimin. "B-But that's.. That's beautiful, hyung." Jimin reached for tissues, but Yoongi beat him to do. "Do you even know what he is saying. He just basically rapped about his love for Jihoon." Yoongi mumbled, dabbing the tissue to Jimin's teary eyes. "Taetae will cry too if he saw this, I'm sure." He sobbed. "You two are just a crybaby. Along with Jin hyung and Hoseok." Yoongi replied. "Anyway, please ignore this guy and continue." he said to everyone.

"Hmm.." Yoongi's father hummed as he looked straight into Soonyoung's eyes. And he swore even he needs sunglasses because the sincerity on Soonyoung's eyes were very blinding. "First of all.. I know about the issues between you two. How come I can believe you that you will never repeat such mistake?" Soonyoung looked down slightly, but then he remembered that he is doing this not for himself, but for Jihoon as well.
He gulped before replying. "I swear on everything that I have, that I will never do such thing ever again, but if by any chance I shall repeat those doings, you may take back your son, and forbid him from doing anything that got any relation with me."
"But what's the benefit of that? Jihoon once said to me that he can never life without his Soonyoung by his side and if I do so, what do you think he might do? This guy over is really naive, you should know that." Yoongi added. Soonyoung then looked at Jihoon's hyung before he stopped a bit to think.
"Don't make things hard, hyung." Jihoon glared. But the hyung just shrugged oh so swagly.
Soonyoung took another deep breath before he opened his mouth yet again,

"I-"

but he was soon cut as Jihoon's mother spoke.
"Soonyoungie honey?"
"Yes, uh.. mother?"
"Just mommy like usual is fine." She smiled kindly and Soonyoung replied it.
"Just ignore these two men over here. I will give you my blessings happily and all that I will ask you is to take care of my little Jihoonie-"
"I'm not little."
"-over there and promise not to hurt him." She ignored Jihoon's grumble.
"I will never, with the exception whenever we're on bed, yeah." He chuckled when Jihoon hit him.
"I will give you my blessing as well!"
"Shut it, no one asked you." Yoongi squished his boyfriend's cheeks together to shut him up. "I'm giving it to them in behalf of you."
"Thank you, Jimin-hyung." Jihoon and Soonyoung both smiled at him and the person just give them his thumb.
"Well, I don't mind as well. As long as Jihoon's happy." Yoongi added.
"Thanks, hyung!"
"Anytime, brats."

Now all left is Jihoon's father.

"For me.. what if I say no?"
No. Soonyoung's heart didn't fell even a bit. Nope, not at all.
"I see no reason for you to deny, dad. And I will still marry Soonyoung whatever you say." Jihoon huffed, not believing what he had just heard.
"What did you make my son into, Soonyoung?" Jihoon's dad gasped dramatically and Soonyoung could just smile. "Well, anyway, you heard him. He will marry you whatever you say and that left me no choice but to say yes." He laughed, reaching over to ruffle the couple's hair.
Soonyoung breathed sigh of relief, a big smile on his lips as he bowed his head low, muttering 'thank yous' while Jihoon just smiled and patted the boy's back.

"Jihoon?" Jihoon turned to find Soonyoung's mom asking for him.
"Yes, mother? Or should I call you Mrs. Kwon?"
"No, mother is fine, hun. And yeah.. we can't really say anything also because Soonyoung's decision to marry you is firm and all. But we will only ask you to take care of my stupid, idiotic son. I'm sure with you by his side, he will, no, bith of you will be able to overcome any hardships that shall come and challenge you. Plus, be sure to lead him to the right path and don't let him strain and do stupid things that might hurt both you and him."
"Certainly, I will." Jihoon flashed them a gummy smile.
"Anyway, my bro has grown up." Seulgi said, a soft smile playing as she patted Soonyoung's back. "Noona will also support your relationship."
"You better." Soonyoung laughed.
"And wait. Are you crying?" She gasped in shock.
"I'm not. Shut it."
"Oh, my honey." Jihoon's mom giggled as she stood from her seat to approach the sniffling young man. "Don't cry, hunny." She said with quiet laugh.
"I'm sorry but I'm just so.. happy and relieved." Soonyoung took the tissue offered to him by Jihoon before he then hugged Jihoon's mother back.
"Soonyoung was eeally worried that you guys might not accept him even thought I said that there's nothing to be afraid of." Jihoon said as he watched his fiancé fondly. "I should record this." He then mumbled to himself before taking his phone out.

But after 5 minutes, the boy's tears won't stop and Jihoon shook his head in disbelief. "When will you stop crying, seriously. Even I didn't." He mumbled, opening his arms to invite Soonyoung who practically jumped on him. He sighed happily and rubbed Soonyoung's back soothingly. "Stop crying, now."
"But I'm so so so happy, Jihoonie! Finally we're getting married and stuff!"
"I know, I know." Jihoon can only answer.

"Seriously, you two, stop crying for god's sake." Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin who's soaking his shirt wet. "I can't! I'll let Taetae see this! Certainly. Go and ask them for the data, hyung."
"Ask who? and what data!?"
"They have Camera here, right?"
"Do they?"
"That one."
"They do." Yoongi mumbled after taking in the sight of a small surveillance camera. "I'll do it later."
"You better promise me."
"Yes, yes. And Seulgi noona, you're crying too?"
Seulgi quickly turned to her back, tissue on her hand to wipe away the tears. "I'm not." She hiccuped and Yoongi simply couldn't believe this. Then he caught the sight of his younger brother's teary eyes.
"Jihoon, don't you start crying as well!"
"Let him be! He can cry if he wants to." Jimin hit him.
And Yoongi thought that he'd better shut his mouth.

They parted ways after hugging and congratulating the couple and Soonyoung with his official fiancé chose to stop by the restroom. "Whoa, I look horrible." Soonyoung muttered.
"No one told you to cry."
"I can't help it." The elder pouted and he turned to face Jihoon, genuine smile on his lips and the younger couldn't help but to mirror it.
"Let's get home, shall we? I want to get out from this formal clothes." Jihoon said.
"What will you do after you get out of them?"
"Take another refreshing shower?"
"And another hot make out session?"
Soonyoung laughed when Jihoon's cheeks burnt up and he ran away.

Jihoon pushed the handle down and pulled the door in but when he was about to rush out, he collided with someone.
"Ow.. I'm sorry." Jihoon quickly apologized.
"Watch it." The other spat and Jihoon looked up to identify the somehow familiar voice. "Are you okay, Tae?" The person said again.

 

Tae?


"Jihoonie!" Another voice joined and Jihoon then found out that the person he had collided to was none other than his hyung's friends, Taehyung and Jungkook. "Oh, Jihoon-hyung." Jungkook blinked his eyes before breaking into a smile. "Hello." Jihoon returned it politely as he finally got a good look on Taehyung's neck.

"Ji?" Soonyoung's voice was heard and he stepped into the scene.
"Soonyoungie!" Taehyung grinned big. "Taehyung-hyung and Jungkookie!"
"Hi, hyung."
"Uh.. Taehyung-hyung? What happened to your neck?"
Taehyung blinked before answering, "oh.. this.. it's noth-"
"This idiot speed off somewhere when we got into a fight and got into a car accident."
"That must be terrible." Soonyoung said.
"You're one to talk, are you okay now?"
"I'm fine."
"When did you got into the accident?"
"Around a month ago or so?"
Jungkook shrugged. "Yeah, the car he collided with was none other than Soonyoung-hyung."

"WHAT!?"

Taehyung laughed sheepishly. "Yeah.. but we haven't had the chance to meet so I can't apologize. But now that you're here, I'm sorry." Taehyung bowed.
"No, no, no! Hyung! I was at wrong also." Soonyoung mimicked Taehyung. "I'm sorry."
"You two are at fault, now stop it. Where are you guys going anyway?"
"We're just about to go home. What about you?"
"Well.. Taehyung hyung said he's craving for the food here and beside Jimin-hyung said he wanted to show us something about you guys."
"Wow. That was fast. We just parted not too long ago."
"What were you guys doing?"
"I was asking Jihoon's father for his blessing for our marriage." Soonyoung said happily.
"You guys are getting married!? We're as well!" Taehyung claspeddhis hand together excitedly.
"Really? Then we're waiting for the invitation."
"Worry not, you'll get it." Taehyung laughed and finally the two couple bid good bye to each other.

"Wow. That was such a surprise. I didn't know it was Taehyung-hyung that I colloded with."
"I never thought so as well." Jihoon shrugged, putting on the seat belt as the vehicle started again.
"Anyway, are we eating again with the boys? We just ate."
"We can only have ice cream or what. Promise is a promise." Soonyoung said as he drove back to their home, getting ready for their second outing.


Written : 2016.01.13-2016.01.17

Published : 2016.01.17

A/N

What is this long chapter T^T

So yeah.. Soonyoungie and Jihoonie got their parents' blessings <3