One

Harm Him and I Will Ruin Your Life (Backfired)

"I-I'm sorry, Ma'am! But, i have told her to tell you that I'll be borrowing her books as materials to make her a review test, since her exam is right around the corner."

Lee Jihoon (22) currently working as a teacher at one of those lesson course located near his unit. And right now, he was in the pinch. Apparently, one of his student thinks it's funny to see their teacher scolded, judging from the way she smirked. He tried to keep his glare to himself and stayed polite in front of the public.

Ugh, this was so embarrassing, many peoples had gathered and Jihoon just wanted to dig a hole and stay there for the rest of his life. Ah, but his boyfriend would probably drag him out from there.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw his co workers looking at the scene, amused and worried at the same time. Since this is the first time he ever got in trouble.

As the mother continued to yell at how he should have said first if he's going to borrow things, Jihoon mentally rolled his eyes.

"Like I said previously, Ma'am, I am sure that I have said to your child that I need to borrow her books, maybe she forgot?"
"And you're saying my child is in fault right now!?"

Jihoon sighed, "at least, ma'am, can you lower your voice? This is attracting too many attention. Maybe we can try and talk in private instead?" As Jihoon looked around, he saw the ticking clock which was showing that it has been approximately 15 minutes after this commotion started.

"You're telling me to shut up!? How rude! Can a teacher actually behave like this!? And why should I speak with you privately, rude thing!?"

Rude.. what!?
And here I am trying to be nice and get you out of the problem you're so going to face if you don't stop this!

"That's not what I mean, Ma'am. And aren't you the rude one not to hear my explanations and keep yelling?" He tried to reason carefully but judging from how a vein seemed to pop, Jihoon gulped.

Uh-oh..

And the next moment, Jihoon felt a stinging pain on his cheeks. His eyes widened in shock and he could see his co-worker's doing the same.

The child's mother turned to the receptionist, Seungkwan, who was frozen in place. "Where's your boss!? I need to talk to him/her as how they can accept such foul mouthed child as teacher! It's no wonder if he's a bad influence to my child!"

Seungkwan snapped back to reality.
"Our deepest apologize, Ma'am, but he's out at the mome-"
His speech was cut as the phone suddenly rang.
"I'm so sorry, Please wait a moment." He bowed his head a little and went to pick up.

"Good evening! This is Manse's course! Boo Seungkwan speak- eh? S-Soonyoung-hyung?" His voice lowered as he started speaking in whispers as he gave a frozen Jihoon a glance. "He's.. kinda in trouble right now."

"Uh.. I don't think I really can talk right now, hyung. Someone's glaring at me." He mumbled the last sentence. "No.. is not Seungcheol hyung.. just whatever, i'm hanging up." And without much thought, he slammed to phone shut and gave his attention back to the glaring parent.

"Oh yes, Ma'am. Our boss is out for the moment, and I'm afraid we can't reach him."
She clicked her tongue rudely and turned back to Jihoon who had just came back to reality.
"Whatever. Just give back her books. She needs to use that." She reached out a demanding hand in front of Jihoon.
"Uh.. right now it's at our condo." He said, choosing his words carefully and he would have covered his ears if he didn't want to look so rude at her angry scream.

Just as another slap was about to be delivered, the door opened without anyone's notice and his boyfriend just have to witness the sight of Jihoon almost getting hurt.

Jihoon stayed still to welcome the awaited sting, but it didn't seem to be coming any time. He settled on opening an eye to see what was happening. And a familiar mop of blonde in a proper suit came to his line of sight. He sliently winced at how tight Soonyoung is holding onto to the woman's wrist.

Oh no.. the real trouble finally come.

He saw his friends and Seungkwan breathing sighs of relief.

"I think I need to know what's happening at the moment." Soonyoung spoke, releasing his grip as he stepped in between the two.
"Are you their owner!?" She pointed rudely to the blonde. "Well this little runt-"
"You sure are rude, ma'am." Soonyoung cut her. "I don't think I want to listen from your side." He mumbled and turned to Jihoon, cupping his face.

"Your cheek is red." He commented, swiping his thumb accross the reddening spot. Jihoon instinctively leaned. "Someone dared to hurt my Jihoonie?" Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Did she do this?" He took Jihoon's shrug as a yes and sighed. "Aah.. she's so-" "Soonyoungie, I beg of you not to make any big scene out of this." "But this scene alone is big enough, look at all this audiences."
"Please."
"Even if you ask me like that, you know I don't allow anyone to hurt you, I can't promise you any-"

"Disgusting." He heard someone commented and rolled his eyes quietly.

"Right, let's get back to where we were. What the actual is happening." Soonyoung then asked, more like, he hissed. Jihoon sighed before explaining it all to Soonyoung, not seeing the reason of why would he lie even though he was sure that a trouble was bound to come.

And finally, after the blonde got the hang of it, he nodded his head. "I'll handle this." He mumbled, "Jihoon you can go home and get the brat's things." Jihoon glared, "Lang-" "Shh, just go." And Soonyoung gave him his ferrari's key.

Damn right. His boyfriend is stinking rich.

"Okay, don't do anything stupid, Soonyoung." Jihoon knew he couldn't win this argument, so he just nodded and went out the building after that single warning.
"Where is he going, I haven't-"
"I'll take over from here." The man in suit smiled and sat on the receptionist table despite Seungkwan's complaints.

"Ma'am, you asked if I was their owner earlier. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I only own Jihoon. The one you called little runt earlier. Oh wait, it's more like he own me." He said, legs swinging back and forth.

She was looking at Soonyoung judgingly, but he didn't really care. He got it often.

Then, Soonyoung's eyes fell on the little lady standing near her mother's leg. "You must be Jihoon's student." He jumped and crouched down to her who processed to hide.

"Get away from my child." Her mother demanded, but Soonyoung didn't listen.

"Hello, little lady, if you don't mind, may I ask you why would you do such thing to your teacher? He did tell you, didn't he?" Soonyoung questioned. "N-No.. Jihoon ssaem didn't tell me." She mumbled.

The blonde sighed. "You sure are one stubborn little lady."

"Soonyoung, don't. Seungcheol-hyung's going to kill you." Seokmin who has been pretty much silent groaned a warning.
"I don't care. I'll kill him first for getting Jihoon in trouble." Soonyoung joked.
"It's not even his fault." Seokmin could only mutter.

"Little lady, I can pretty much find out who you, your mother and your father out in minutes and I could take whetever you guys have in mere second. You're a smart little lady as I heard from Jihoon and i think you're clever enough not to make your parent cry?"

"How low of you to threaten my child." Her mother spat. "And who do you think you are? My husband is the director at the branch of the Kwon's company."
"I'm not threatening her. And the Kwon!? and despite their large influence the only branch they have is in Busan?" Soonyoung's eyes widened and almost laughed at the lady's smug face. "Exactly."

And from the back, Seokmin whistled. "Jackpot." Only to get slapped by Seungkwan who told him to be quiet.

"Just a minute." Soonyoung pulled his phone out, "uhmm.. Bae Dokyoon?"
"I guess he's just that famous." She smirks and right at the moment, Soonyoung laughed.
"Right! I know him! He's such a good worker and all, but it's such a pity because he's going to get fired soon."

The madam looked at him with shock while he just smile innocently.
"What nonsenses are you sprouting about!? You can't even touch him, let alone fire him!"
"Hehee, ma'am i'm sorry to say this but you're seriously a fool, Dokyoon is such a waste on you. Right, how about we contact him?" Soonyoung suggested and quickly typed on his phone, moment later, a voice was heard.

"Uhh, Wonwoo? Ah, Jisoo-hyung. Can you please give the phone to the director? Yeah, okay."
And another moment, an unfamiliar voice was heard.
"Y-Yes, Mr. President? Is there something I can help you with?"

A look of horror could be seen as he smiled at the woman.
"Oh, no, Dokyoon-ssi. I just wanted to tell you that your wife had just slapped my boyfriend right accross his face."
"What!?" Shock was clearly heard on the voice. "H-Hana-! Why would she do such thing!?"
"Apparently, your child is at fault as well."
"Y-Yoonna!? there's no way-!"
"Uh-huh. I will sent you a notice of what I'm gonna do later of course, together with evindence."
And with that, Soonyoung hung up.

"N-No way!" She shook her head in disbelieve as she slid down the floor. "Y-You're.."

"Yah! Kwon Soonyoung!" Soonyoung jumped at the shout as he gulped when he saw his boyfriend.
"Ji-Jihoonie.." he smiled sheepishly, "What took you so long?"
"I was searching for it and it's below your mountain of documents. I hope you haven't started anything?"
"Ah, really?" Soonyoung chose to ignore the last sentence.
"Yea. And it fell over so I have to clean a bit before I come here, it's still a mess though.Plus I walk."
Soonyoung cringed, "If you're walking then why do we even have cars!?"
"Oh, shut it. It's all yours anyway, not mine."
The blonde gasped, "What's mine is yours as well!" He went to hug the pink haired teacher who chuckled quietly.
"Yes, yes."
"Anyway, gimme that." Soonyoung snatched the books away and went back crouching down on the floor. "So, little lady, will you finally tell us the truth? Did Jihoon tell you or did he not?"

Much to their surprise, Yoonna started bawling.
"Oh god, Soonyoung! What did you do?" Jihoon growled quietly, already guessing that this boyfriend of his must have threatened her or something.
"What!? I only ask her wether you told her to tell her parents or not!" Soonyoung defended himself as he frowned.
"I'm not going to give this back if you're not talking." He added again despite Jihoon's protest. "JIhoon if you don't shut up, I'm going to kiss you."

That did the trick and Jihoon grumbled. Because Soonyoung just might do it.

"Hey, stop crying now, will you? I need you to answer my question. After all-"
"H-He did. Ji-Jihoonie ssaem told me." she sobbed.
"Are you telling the truth or did you lie again?"
"I-I'm not lying." and Soonyoung smiled gratefully before he turned to the mother.
"See, Ma'am? Well, you slapped my Jihoonie so I would like you to pay the price. But for the moment, how about your daughter quit this course?"

"Soonyoung, you're crazy!" Jihoon couldn't believe it.

See? This guys is the problem!

"Their fault. No one hurt my boyfriend."
"You're so dead later." Jihoon face palmed.
"I'll just pay for the monthly expense then. It's no problem, right? Beside I don't think Seungcheol-hyung will mind after seeing what had happened."
Jihoon whined because that's just so true. He just couldn't understand as why his friends are all over protective of him.
"And more, he might fire you, you know." Soonyoung shrugged nonchalantly as he placed down the books on Yoonna's side.
"I dare you to ask him." Jihoon glared at his boyfriend and it was a lie if Soonyoung didn't feel intimidated.
"Alright, alright. I won't. But I'll have her to quit.
Jihoon open a mouth to argue but Soonyoung stopped him, "Either she quits," Soonyoung pointed at the still sobbing Yoonna on her mother's arms, "or I'm dragging you out of here."

Soonyoung honestly doesn't like to threaten his boyfriend. But he was being nice enough to those who dared to try and get his boyfriend in danger.
Jihoon was torn on choosing, "but she was only a little girl."
"I don't care. Woman or child, harm you and I'll hunt them down."
The shorter one sighed yet again and Soonyoung pulled him in his arms. "Of course, after this they can't touch you again. But just in case, what if they hire some thugs to kidnap you, and worst possibility they you?" Soonyoung rumbled.
"You're ridiculous." Jihoon hugged his boyfriend back.
"It's not impossible, Jihoonie. And I can't trust bodyguards either, I can't trust stranger. And each of our friends are working as well, I can't ask them the favor. So, your choice?"
Jihoon stayed silent for a bit, "alright, I understand." he finally nodded and let go of Soonyoung, his eyes going to Yoonna.

"Yoonna-yah, I don't quite understand as why you did this, but please don't do this anymore in the future, whichever courses you're going to." He said a little bit too nicely in Soonyoung's view, not to mention, he also bowed to the rude .
"Then problem is solved." Seokmin clapped his hands, walking in the scene. "Now, Ma'am, if you don't mind, I'll have you to leave." He smiled down at her who immediately shot up, almost knocking Seokmin over and ran out with her heels, screaming that she will remember this.

"Don't worry, I will too!" Soonyoung waved to her back figure with big smile. He turned to his quiet boyfriend and hugged him once again.
"That was cruel of you." Jihoon took in his boyfriend's scene, hiding his face on Soonyoung's crook or neck.
"I know, i'm sorry."
"Try to be a little more apologetic, will you?" The latter hummed as they watched the audiences beginning to leave one by one. Soonyoung then pulled Jihoon to the closest chair and sat them both down there.

"Why didn't you do anything." Soonyoung frowned at Seokmin who shrugged. "Unlike certain someone, I don't have such influence or what. Beside, I know you'll come."
"Doesn't mean you can just stay quiet and let Jihoon got slapped!"
Jihoon whimpered, "I didn't even know she slapped me after some times!"

"By the way, hyung. What'll you do?" Seungkwan finally asked the thing he's most curious of.
"Hmmm, who knows." Soonyoung petted Jihoon's hair. "Firing Dokyoon would be such a waste."
"Do nothing, Soonyoung." Jihoon mumbled. "Let it go."

And from the background they heard Seokmin singing to 'Let It Go' while re enacting it poorly.

"Why don't you-"
"I fought back. She won't listen. And I don't want to be rude, more like, I couldn't." Jihoon answered, already knowing what his boyfriend wanted to ask.
Soonyoung nodded, understanding what Jihoon had said.
"Anyway, let's just go home. I want nothing but to eat and go to our bed. I'm starving, Jihoonie!" He wailed and Jihoon rolled his eyes.
"Alright, let's go home." Jihoon got off Soonyoung's lap and pulled the other up.

"We'll be going now." The couple waved to Seokmin and Seungkwan after Soonyoung got Jihoon's things.

The walk to their house took a short 5 minutes and as soon as they reached inside, Soonyoung pulled Jihoon and preactically threw them both on the couch.
"I'm tired!" Soonyoung whined, hugging Jihoon tightly to himself.
"You must be, i'm tired as well." Jihoon mumbled, getting himself comfortable in the position. "You said you're hungry. Go take a shower while I make something?"
"Suree.. but let's stay just for some more minutes."
Jihoon found himself nodding.

And true, after that 'minutes' that turned into 'hour', Soonyoung let ho and went straight to the bathroom. Jihoon smiled a little and headed for the kitchen instead, to make them dinner and as he was done, he went back to lay at the couch, watching some music program available. Maybe it was the volume of the show, or the volume of the music Soonyoung was playing while taking his bath.

But certainly, Jihoon did not know what's going on.

"Jihoon?"
"Hm?"
"Your turn now."
"Okay."

As their role switched, Soonyoung mindlessly wander through their house, heading for the kitchen to check on what Jihoon had cooked and after sneaking a taste here and there, he spotted Jihoon coming out and beamed.

Dinner went on like usual, chats about their day and Soonyoung about how good the food was that made Jihoon blush and muttered some insults with no malice behind them. That only made Soonyoung grin.

Done washing the dishes, they climbed to the second floor which was entirely their room and Soonyoung's study mixed into one, courtesy to Soonyoung himself because he refused to be separated with Jihoon especially when he's working. He said that he'll concentrate much better if he Jihoon's near him safe and sound.

"Whoa! What's the mess!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he looked at the papers scattered arouns the floor he turned to Jihoon who looked at him apologetically. "Told you, didn't I and I almost forgot this myself." he said and begin to pick them up one by one. "Do you think these need to be sorted out?" Jihoon asked.
Soonyoung stared at them as he picked up, "I think yeah." He nodded his head.
The couple spent some times cleaning the scattering papers and they could hear their waist crying from too much bending.
And when they're done, they both sat on their large bed which was the size of two king size bed. Jihoon still doesn't understand as why they need such huge bed when they'll be sleeping squished together.
"I'll sort this out. You can go to sleep, Soonyoung-ah."
Soonyoung raised a brow at this, "you know you don't need to." He said.
"But it's may fault that this all get messed up. Just tell me what kind of documents are them and I'll manage."
Soonyoung looked at the determination in Jihoon's eyes and he nodded in defeat before beginning to explain.
Both spent a quick hour to sort the documents before setting it aside on the floor.

The blonde huffed a relaxed sigh and laid with Jihoon on the middle of their bed. "Sorry, an extra work because of me."
"Nah, don't mind you often do extra work because of me as well."
Jihoon chuxkled and got on Soonyoung's back.
"Massage?"
"Sounds great!"

Just 10 minutes of comfortable massage and Soonyoung's already in another word. Jihoon chuckled at his boyfriend, "must have been very tired."
He then proceed to lock all the doors and windows and turn off some lights with a single remote before he laid on his original place, bringing the blanket to cover them both and sneaking inside Soonyoung's arms as well, Jihoon closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The clock pointed to the number 2 when Soonyoung woke up. He looked at Jihoon who was sleeping peacefully and smiled. He carefully slipped out of the bed and went to call someone.
"How's it?"
"We're done." A voice answered and Soonyoung smiled.
"Thanks a lot."
"You sure are one scary guy, Soonyoung. She's just a kid."
The latter laughed, "I already made it clear. No one did anything to my Jihoon. Besides, she still have his father. Though I think they won't bee sleeping under a roof for some times." And hung up.

"Soonyoung?" A sleepy voice called behind him and he turned with a smile, "what're you doing?" Jihoon asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "This is like... what in the morning?"
"Is 2, and i'm thirsty. Want some water as well?"
"Hmm.. no thanks." Soonyoung nodded and went back to Jihoon, leading him to where theywwere before and lulling them both to sleep.


The day Jihoon lost a student, Bae Yonna lost her everything.


Written : 2015.12.05

Published : 2015.12.05

A/N

I'm dying because of exam. All of them are so hard.

i'm bound to get a real bad scores ugh.

yeash this is so so so over dramatic and exagerrating. But I can't help it lol

Hope you like this!

Comments are much loved!

apologized for mistakes i have made!