Double Trouble

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ugghhh... my head! Where's my head?" I woke up to the sound of rosé's voice and I see jisoo starting to get up.

"I'm gonna vomit." She says before running to the cr

"Omg you're pregnant unnie?!" Rosé stood up in excitement but came tumbling back down to bed.

"You just drunk a glass by mistake and you're that drunk?" I chuckled

"That's why I don't drink. I have low tolerance in alcohol. So low it's laughable. And it's not like I like the taste either so no complains there. Plus this thing right now is killing me! More reasons not to drink!" She put her head below the pillows and screamed. I laughed at the scene.

"Ugh. Why were you drunk anyway? I couldn't remember anything last night." Hayi asked as she woke up. I grabbed a water bottle from the mini ref I have in my room as rosé sat straight 

"I accidentally drank a glass of soju from the stress I'm getting from all their revelation." I didn't hear properly since I was too busy drinking water, feeling my throat so dry.

"And that revelation iiiis?"

"Apparently your bias is jisoo unnie's husband and anne unnie's ex." I coughed and spit some of the water I'm drinking and jisoo poked her head out of the cr. Jisoo and I looked at each other in panic as we waited for hayi's reaction.

"Yup. You're drunk. It was a right decision for you to stay away from alcohol..." Jisoo and I sighed in relief and I came to grab rosé to go outside while hayi went back to sleep.

"Sorry. My tongue slipped." She bit her nails as a sign of being anxious. I sighed and put a hand on her arm.

"It's ok. Just be careful next time ok? No one else knows about this among us specially jisoo's situation."

"Nah. I'm cool. No one would believe you anyway and it's hard to get evidence since I'm so hidden." Jisoo said as she went out of the room

"Weren't there rumors just recently? We'll have got7 for an interview later on, but knowing who the blind item is now, don't worry I'll help you cover it up" I asked, recalling about the got7 scandal as they call it.

"How considerate they are, just releasing the photos now after our 1st month of being married!" Jisoo sighed and walked to the kitchen.

"When was that photo taken?" Rosé asked as jisoo passed her the ingredients for our hangover soup.

"A month ago. It was our 1st day of being married and they came to pick me up at the library where I worked." 

"I still wished I was at your wedding." I sulked

"Sorry. I didn't know how to contact you. Stupid excuse I know." 

"It's partly my fault too. I haven't tried to get in touch with you either." I feel my eyes water at the thought

"I should've been there when you had given birth too." A tear from her eye and she quickly wiped it.

"why are you crying?" I laughed seeing rosé cry too

"Because we could've been together during your

Please log in to read the full chapter