A Secret to Tell

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

My alarm blazed and I almost threw my phone. I groaned in exhaustion (which I seem to do quite often recently). All the events earlier drained my soul away and to think the day isn't even over yet is enough for me to not want to get out of bed.

I dismissed my alarm and tried to go back to sleep but when I remembered what the alarm was for made me get up.

Jisoo will be there. Maybe things will go in the right direction somehow. Anyway, the day isn't over yet so maybe this day wouldn't be so bad after all.


As soon as I stepped foot in the VIP room where we'll have dinner, a familiar face came running and screaming towards me. Yes. She's really screaming. And I screamed with her.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh Jendeuk! Finally!"

"Jisoo unniee!!" We're holding each other's arms and jumped around. I haven't been this happy and crazy for a while.

"Yah!"she playfully pushed me and I dramatically fell to the ground.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this?" I said overreacting.

"You still at acting" she laughed

"Yah!" I stood up and this time I pushed her.

"No, they're not fighting. That's just normal occurrence." I could hear aunt Bom say in the distance to two girls which I presume are her daughters.

"How dare you just show your face now! It's not like we're in different countries!" Jisoo said putting me in a headlock.

"Well excuse me! I was not the one who moved and changed schools!" I struggled

"Heol. That's true." Before I came free from her grasp, something caught my eye and I gasped then looked at her accusing of betrayal.

"What?" I'm so not gonna let her go for this.

"You're married?!" She quickly glanced at her distant family and shrugged.

"She's delusional. Don't mind her. She'll just tell you a fictional story." I could see jiso

Please log in to read the full chapter