Scandalous Event

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stretched my hands as I scanned the crowd. She's not here yet. I found my members lumped around the living room earlier, except jimin and namjoon. I asked them what were they fussing about. They looked at each other and casually said YG's new it girl is married and she will be the mc for today's ISAC event.

I raised my brows at the two. They usually check out new girls too maybe it's because she's already married.

"Let me see." I chuckled and tiptoed around the maknaes.

"Hyung, are you sure you don't have a long lost sister?" I hear hoseok ask

"I should ask my parents." I chuckled at his response and snatched the phone from jungkook's grasp

"Let's see who--" I was shocked to say the least. I put the phone nearer to my face and it really is jisoo! My childhood friend. Jennie's best friend.

"What's with the reaction? You smitten?" Jin asked, snatching the phone back.

"I know her." They all turned to me

"I think I saw her somewhere too..." taehyung scratched his chin

"Ah! In the amusement park!" He danced a little, happy that he remembered.

"You went to the amusement park? When?" Who was he with? Was he on a date?

"Ahahaha, he meant the ad for the amusement park!" Jimin answered for him while he put taehyung in a head lock.

"Round up! Let's go!" Namjoon clapped his hands and we got ready for the event. I found her going near the stage as the event was about to start. I quickly shuffled my feet to get there. My members followed me.

"Jichu!" I called out to her. That's what jennie and I used to call her.

"Don't call me that!" I did not expect to meet her glare. She's scary when she needs to be.

"Ohoyy~ now you're miss korea, you don't remember me?" I teased. But she didn't smile. Jimin tugged on my shirt but I ignored it.

"What did you do to my Bestfriend?" I froze at her question.

"What do you mean?" My brows furrowed. She smiled, and went near me.

"All I know is you both wanted to be an idol and she's not here or anywhere. You're the only who have the power for her not to achieve that." She kept smiling as she talked but her tone is laced with acid. She tugged on my collar that could've made me stumble if I didn't hold my ground.

"What would I have done to do that?" I also smiled at her but I'm controlling myself not to yell at her. This was not the reunion I was expecting.

"I don't know. You tell me." She tapped on my chest lightly and walked away. I was about to pull her back but the event is starting. Making us fall in line to our places.

When the game started, I wasn't able to talk to jisoo. I needed to focus. We had a hard time dealing with got7 and iKON. Got7's jinyoung has been pinning on me. What's his problem?

We're playing

Please log in to read the full chapter