Reminiscent

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are we really gonna do this?"

"oh yes. Yes, we do. Now start talking." I closed my eyes and settled my self in bed. Jisoo did the same thing while I replayed the past on my head.

"after High school, yoongi did not proceed going to college and started training full time, at the same time he also started to produce songs for others."

"but why does he need to stop? Education is still important you know."

"you know how he is. He just said, and I quote," Is there anything else that I need to learn in school? There might be, but it would be irrelevant to the career I wanna pursue. So why not focus on that?"

"weeelll he has a point." she nodded.

"I know you." I eyed her and she laughed

"I'm not that closed-minded now ok, if it were the me before, I would've raved how important it is to finish ones studies. But as I grew, I realize everyone has the right to chose how they'll make it in this world. Finishing their studies or not, they can do it on their own way. At their own pace."

"wow Kim Jisoo!"

"I know, I know." she shrugged and we laughed.

"so what's next?" I inhaled and continued with my story

"Opposite of his decision, I still like to go to college and finish my studies. So I enrolled to my chosen course, masscom, and at the same time, I carried on with my training at SME."

"It was exhausting and draining but he was always there for me..." I closed my eyes, remembering those days where I've felt how lucky I was to have him.

~flashback~

I woke up with a start when I dreamt of falling off from a tall building. I heard my backbone crack from the sudden jolt as I sit up straight.

Still groggy from my nap, my eyes caught sight of the time and that made my senses wake up. ! I quickly looked around the table where I was crouched, but my things were nowhere in sight.

I heard someone yawn and stretched at my back. When I turned around, there he was, earphones plugged in, working on my report. And on his side, was a finished project that I remember working 1/4 of.

My heart swelled with warmth and I crawled at his back and hugged him. He stiffened and then relaxed from my touch. He typed in the finishing touches on my report and saved it.

"you're awake. It's still 3 am, sleep back." he carressed my head

"why didn't you wake me." I rested my chin on his shoulder "you looked very tired." he removed my hands around his waist and face me

"but so are you." my hand reached out to his cheeks and he smiled. That giddy gummy smile I always loved.

"It wasn't that hard anyway.." he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, turning me in the process, so he's hugging my back with his chin resting on my shoulder, with me in between his legs. I leaned back to his warmth as I feel my heavy eyelids close.

"you are still so detailed with your notes with highlighting and all that. All I did was just to encode it." I smiled.

"but still, wasn't one of the reasons why you didn't want to go to college, is the school work?" I teased as I opened one eye to look at him. He laughed and kissed my eye close

"well let's just say your school work is getting my time from you. So why not help you get it out of your way so it'll be our time." I giggled but felt sorry.

"omo." I felt him stand and carried me princess style to my bed. There, he laid me down with him. We were spooning. He kissed my shoulder and then my neck. I felt shivers when he kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, facing him.

"Tss. For what?" he played with my hair

"For not having time with you recently."

"It's ok. I understand." he kissed my forehead and I snuggled closely to him.

"I love you." I hear him catch his breath

"what?" I smiled

"Daisuke." he held my chin and let me look at him.

"I can't hear you." he whispered. My hand went to his nape "사랑해 (saranghae)" I kissed him. I've never felt so happy.

~ ~

 

My voice couldn't help but shake as I recalled that beautiful memory and I see jisoo getting tissues to wipe her nose. "Everything was good. I could even feel

Please log in to read the full chapter