Revelation

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Heol." 

"And that's that." I grabbed the soju bottle and downed the last of its contents 

"I can't believe he did that. Yoon-- okayy, suga would be able to that. Are you sure?"

"I hoped not." I wiped my tears away and opened a new bottle.

"I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!" Jisoo stood from the chair and ready to go but I grabbed her back down

"He doesn't know." 

"What?!" Both rosé and jisoo yelled

"I was so angry ok?! And hurt."

"I was ready to spit fire at him thinking that's what he has done after knowing about your situatiion but he doesn't even know? He deserves to know! You didn't even give him the chance to chose you." Jisoo grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in out of frustration.

"How can I? He left without even saying goodbye! That was his choice, wasn't it? And besides... I did try to tell him." I took a large intake of breath, getting ready to relive the greatest heartbreak I had.

"When I found out that I was expecting, eventhough he left me like what we had was just a dream with no explanation, like you, I still think he deserved to know..." jisoo and rosé were listening to me intently while eating popcorn.

"So I went out of my way to see him personally since it won't cut through letters or phone calls or text. I was happy, nervous and scared at the same time. I missed him so much...." tears pooled up and my voice shook as I relived the past.

~~ 4 years ago ~~

"Miss are you ok?!" A nurse ran up to me and helped me up.

"Yes. Just... just overwhelmed." She helped me stand up and lead me to the nearest chair

"Wait a minute." She ran to get something and came back as she went

"Here." She gave a bottled water and I thankfully received it

"You can do it just fine." I stopped drinking and looked at her and I don't know why I felt like tearing up

"Hey, don't cry. The baby will feel it." But what she said made me cry instead. 

I wasn't feeling well for the past few days, my mood swings had been awful and I feel sick every morning. Knowing the symptoms and haven't had my period since last month, I was scared but I had to confirm so I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. No one was there with me, I couldn't tell anyone including my fellow trainees who had become my best friends so I immediately went to an ob-gyn and really confirmed it. I am already going on the 3rd month. I subconsciously touched my stomach and now that I have paid attention to it, I can feel my bump.

"I... I don't know how to tell my parents." Just thinking about it made me want to not go home

"It's gonna be hard. But hey, your parents will be angry, that's a given since you're young but they'll soon learn to accept it. They can't do anything about it" 

"But I'm just 18! And my boyfriend.. my boyfriend..." I haven't seen yoongi for 2 months now. I haven't heard from him since... no, he's not like other guys.. no. I sobbed

"Shh. Calm down... breathe in... and out." I stopped crying and followed her instruction to take a breath. 

" I was 16 when I was in your position. People will surely judge. But hey, they don't know what happened closed doors, they don't know why we did what we did. Is your boyfriend with you?" I slowly shook my head.

"I mean not here. But you know, are you still together?" I contemplated but I nodded yes.

"Good. I know you're scared to tell him, but whether or not he'll be with you 'til the end he deserves to know. Then what he'll do after you tell him, that's when you know how he really feels about you."

"But what if..."

"But what if he doesn't want to take responsibility? Then let go of him cause you deserve better than that."

"How? I love--"

"Him so much you gave everything." She finished. She sighed and took my hands.

"But this time it's not just about you. You have another life within you. Literally. Your child now is your priority. Being a parent at a very young age is not something to be proud of. But how you made it with the world against your back, how you raise your child full of love, is something that you can be proud of. It'll be hard yes, but you will never be alone. Ok?"

"Ok. Thank you."

"I know you can do it. I'll go now, other patients are waiting for me." She started to walk away but I had to ask...

"Is the father of your child still with you?" She smiled and showed her left a hand where a ring sat at the ring finger.

"No, he's not. He was one of those guys apparently. But someone came along and accepted my child as his and now we have 2 more." She came close to me again and said

"So don't be afraid if he won't take responsibility because someone will still come along and accept you wholeheartedly. But then again, just because it happened to me, doesn't mean it'll happen to you." She laughed at my reaction with her last sentence.

"By that, I mean just because my boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend, didn't take responsibility means your boyfriend will not too. I do know you will have someone with you along the way. And someone will accept you, if not him. Take care now." 

Her last words were supposed to comfort me but I don't know what to feel. But I gathered up the courage and decided to face him

 

Now standing in front of Bighit Entertainment, I've been pacing

Please log in to read the full chapter