Amusement Park 2/2

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do we do first?" I jogged in place, feeling the adrenaline

"Since the amusement park is basically round, Let's start from right to left so we can finish all the rides faster." Jisoo can already feel their success.

"Ooh~ the bump cars first! Don't forget to collect the ticket stubs for proof!" We squealed like kids and ran

 

♤♡♡♧

"Duck!" I gasped and turned the wheel around so our faces won't be seen at the entrance.

"What? Where?" Taehyung looked around when I grabbed his head down

"Oh, this type of duck. Why are we ducking?" He whispered

"Jennie noona." Taehyung's eyes widened and quickly scanned the crowed.

"Let's get out of here!" I ran out and avoided the other people's bump cars while taehyung struggled and almost tripped.

"What? Any reports?" Taehyung and I were given weird glances by the people walking by as we hid at the side while looking over jennie noona and her friend who was the one with the kids the last time.

"Hyung, can you do three-way calling? Call jungkook and hoseok too." It was silent in the other line for a moment

"What's going on? We're tailing yoongi." Hoseok and jungkook stopped at the side for a moment to listen to the call properly but made sure to keep an eye on yoongi and the kids.

"Another problem. Jennie noona 's here." A series of cuss can be heard from both parties

"Where is she right now?" Taehyung quickly pulled jimin to the side when jennie and jisoo faced their direction.

"Change of plans. Jimin and taehyung, make sure jennie won't cross paths with yoongi. The rest take care of the dna. Report once you have it." They all rogered to their leader

 

♤♡◇♧

"Say kimchi!" I pointed the camera to sky and woozi

"Kimchiii~" the twins posed for the camera. I looked at the preview and proudly smiled at my shot. I shook my head. I've never been this close to kids before.

"Appa! Let's go to the swing!!" I got used to them calling me appa, I get sad when they don't.

"You're not scared?" I knelt down to their level. The swing turns around and goes higher as it turns faster.

"Ani!" They both exclaimed. I chuckled but deep inside I'm dying. I hate thrill rides.

"Off we go then!" Hoseok and jungkook were shocked to see what yoongi and the kids will be riding. But they need to follow and try to get the dna.

"Oww!" Sky scratched the back of her head.

"Ah, sorry, sorry kiddo. Hehehe" jungkook almost laughed at hoseok's high-pitched voice.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi immediately went back to sky after hearing her mutter another ouch after securing woozi's seat.Jungkook & hoseok immediately turned around as they secured sky's hair for dna.

"Does it still hurt?" Yoongi rubbed sky's head and glared at the weird couple at the back, who were busy getting on the ride.

"Hyung, we don't really need to ride this right? We already got one sample. We'll just wait another Opportunity for woozi's." Jungkook whispered to hoseok who was already getting pale.

"Right?! Let's get out" but before they can unbuckle, the ride has already started

"Wait wait waaaaait!" Jungkook screamed but too late

"Mamaaaa!!" Hoseok cried in his real voice

 

"Sky dna. Cleared." Jungkook shakily typed and sent it to s. He drank his bottled water when someone caught his eye. Someone who hasn't left his mind since saw her again. Hoseok's phone rang and he answered. It's a three-way call again.

"They're going to the horror house next." Hoseok reported

"Jennie noona's heading that way too!" Hoseok's eyes went wide shen he saw Taehyung's silver and red hair as he waived at them. He turned to jungkook but he was already going in the horror house.

".

Please log in to read the full chapter