Two-Faced Ahjumma

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's the last day of the first week that the twins would be with their dad. They won't be able to come during weekends since their mom would worry and might be suspicious.

"How about taking a break?" Sky looked over to her dad and snuggled to him, making him stiffen. Woozi then came over and sat on his other lap and did the same, making the latter stop breathing. He glared when he heard a chuckle

"They're really fond of you hyung. That's a surprise." Jimin dodged the pencil that went flying on his direction

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Suga grumbled

"You're not exactly kids favorite among us." Suga's jaw dropped in shock

"Excuse me. I'm adorable!" The twins are slipping on his lap so he adjusted himself and pulled them closer. For some reason, the way they are now gives him comfort.

"You should enjoy your fame for now. We all know they're bound to be enchanted by my handsomeness." Jin laughed like a maniac and then looked at himself in the mirror

"Ani. They're kids! They would definitely come to me in the end! Kids like anime! And I've been dubbed as a living anime character." Jungkook shoved V saying he's delusional and just like that, everyone broke to a debate on who the kids will like most.

"You can fight all you want but they seem loyal to me. And I'll make sure to keep it that way." Suga smirked.

"They seem tired." Suga looked at the twins who are now fast asleep in his arms. His heart tugged at the scene.

"Let's put them in the sofa." Namjoon made a move to carry them but suga stopped him before he can touch them

"They might wake up. Let them stay like this a while longer." Suga knows he just wants them to stay that way a little bit longer not for their comfort but for his.

"Looks like someone's practicing to be a dad" jhope teased suga as he plopped down the sofa

"Shut up! We don't even have time for relationships." Suga retorted

"Naeun's more than willing." Jin snickered and speaking of the witch and she shall appear.

 

"Yoongi!" The door bursted open, creating a loud noise when it hit the wall behind it, making the twins shot up in his arms hitting their heads with each other in the process, making them cry.

"Naeun!" All the guys shouted at the same time as they panicked to hush the kids. Jimin grabbed woozi and sky was held by V but it made things worse.

"Appaaaaa!" Sky screamed and cried her eyes out

"Appaaa don't leave us!!" Woozi wailed. Both children's arms are reaching out to yoongi. It seems they were not fully awake. The scene suprisingly made suga's heart constrict. He doesn't want to see them that way.

"Shhh... shh.. hyung's here. We won't leave you." Jungkook's voice pulled them out of the trance and they were fully awake. But a pout didn't leave their face as woozi hugged jimin tightly and sky hid her face on v's neck.

V glared at naeun as he whispered sweet things to the baby girl. Naeun raised her brow but immediately put it back down and a frown is now evident on her face when she noticed suga looking at her.

"Oh no. Poor kiddos! What happened?" She acted concerned and went near sky but v didn't want her near sky so he went to namjoon instead who was sitting in the corner.

"Are you okayy? What a cute kid! Who are they?" Naeun went to woozi instead, pinching his tear-stained cheeks.

"This is woozi. The girl twin is sky and they cried because of you." Jimin said in a monotone voice, leaving her to sit beside v.

The twins had always seemed like they were older than their age so when they cried like how kids cry, bangtan couldn't help but be in pain seeing them like that. Although it has only been days, the twins have already made their way to their hearts.

"Awweee. I'm sorry babies! Unnie didn't mean to scare you~ I'll give you ice cream~" naeun cooed, kneeling down

Please log in to read the full chapter