Give me a Break!

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Earth to JENNIE!" I stopped playing with my food and glared at taehyun.

"What? I don't know how many times I've called you with your preferred name.." he stressed the word preferred and rolled his eyes.

"Calling you by your real name seemed to work." He shrugged and ate a piece of meat.

"Anne is still part of my real name." I retorted and straightened on my seat as I continue to eat.

"But really, why do you have to change your legal name? Jennie Kim has a nice ring to it. Plus it matches your bithciness, unlike Anne Lee, sounds so feminine."

"What? I am feminine." I let go of my utensils, crossed my legs and gestured down to my body.

"I mean its like damsel-in-distress feminine. You are what we call femme fatal which is a huge difference, mind you."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you very much."

"Did I just feed your ego?" I shrugged, flipping my hair in the process and reached for my punch and took a sip.

"Heol! Look at this girl." He looked at me up and down and I smirked at the disapproving look on his face.

"Ah meolla meolla meolla. I don't care anymore, I'll even call you King Kong for all I care." He said shaking his head and shoved the last of his food down his throat. And that, people, is how you divert Nam Taehyun's attention and let go of the topic. I smiled in victory as I sipped happily.

"Anyway lets talk about our next client! BTS! What the-f" I coughed and quickly grabbed a tissue to wipe my mouth. Despite having a free shower from me, taehyun immediately stood up and patted my back and asked for water.

"Geez, your class just dropped to negative 10. Tsk tsk." I laughed at his remark and took a tissue to wipe his polo shirt.

"Sorry sorry, it was too sweet and I accidentally inhaled at the wrong time."  He stopped my hands from wiping his shirt and plopped down next to me, crossed his legs and arms.

"What? I said I'm sorry." I asked since he's been looking at me like he's trying to figure something out.

"I think I'm missing something here." He brought his right hand to his jaw and tapped a finger on his chin.

"Psh. What are you talking about?" I feigned ignorance but in my head I've called out to all the saints that I know to take me away from his prying questions.

He uncross his legs and pulled his chair closer to mine and grabbed both sides of the armchair, trapping me in bbetween. I could feel my sweat rolling from my head down to my sideburns.

"What are you hiding from me? Spill it." He demanded as he leaned closer, eyes squinting. I was about to make some lame- excuse when my phone rang. Thankfully.

I quickly grabbed my phone and answered the call without looking who was calling knowing it was mom. I stoo

Please log in to read the full chapter