Sleepover

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jichuuu~ help meee! I'm going crazyyy!" I yelled as soon as I got out of my car, going in the library where my childhood best friend works.

 

 I ran to her and plopped myself down to the chair near her as she scolded me on why I was screaming when we're in the Library. Before asking me questions, she introduced me to her friend slash co-worker Lisa.

"Anne. My name is anne." I introduced myself, cutting jisoo off as she was about say my first name. I shook hands with lisa.  

 

"So what's up? Why were you yelling anyway? Incase you've forgotten I'm working in a library." Jisoo reminded me as if it's not obvious enough.  

"I know. But I'm going crazy!! Ugh!" I banged my head on the table to emphasize. Lisa cringed at the sound. 

"Becauseee?" She pulled a chair and sat next to me. 

"Yoongiiii." I muffled a whine. 

"Yoongi? Min yoongi? Aka BTS Suga?" Lisa asked leaning in. I frozed and looked at lisa slowly, moving like a robot. Lisa awkwardly cleared and excused herself. I knew she didn't mean to pry and must've felt that she wasn't wanted. 

"You can sit down. Does she know about you and..." I stopped lisa from going further as I turned to jisoo for confirmation that she is indeed someone trustworthy.

 "Yep. She knows and believes about my marriage to jinyoung." Jisoo nodded to herself

"Alright... and anyway, a friend of jichu over here, is a friend of mine..." lisa smiled brightly and sat adjacent to me. Having the table in between us. 

"But I'm her best friend." I quickly added to which the latter scowled. We fought for couple of minutes slapping facts on why and who should be jisoo's bestest friend. 

"Actually we'll be best friends. Shoo." Lisa and I said at the same time as we both turned to jisoo and laughed.  

"We can all be best friends. There's no law saying how many best friends you should have." She rolled her eyes at us.  

"where were we?" Jisoo looked over to me. 

"Before that... I'm gonna explain to her from the beginning." Since I know she'll ask alot of questions if I just state what happened earlier. 

"Explain what?" We all jumped at the sound.

"Sheez! Are you a cat? We didn't hear you come in." I held a hand to my heart. I get scared easily.

"You guys are mean. If I hadn't come I wouldn't know you were all here." Rosé pouted and dragged a chair next to lisa, adjacent to jisoo. And there was another round of introduction.

 

After that, I proceeded to tell lisa about my relationship wit

Please log in to read the full chapter