Truth Untold

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You are not going out of this room until you solve this! Do you understand?!" We flinched but kept silent

"DO.YOU.UN.DER.STAND?!" YG's ceo looks like he could eat us whole.

"Yes sir." We chorused. He shut the door with a bang with our ceo.

"Sit down!" B.I and I sat back down when both our eldest members commanded at the same time. Jinhwan had to look up to jin with his height but his gaze is intimidating when angry.

 

"So this is just alll because of a misunderstanding?! Dude you're..." iKON's yunhyeong didn't finish his sentence but sighed as he shook his head on me

"Hyung..." I raised at jungkook. He patted my shoulders and sat down behind me

"Aigoo... tsk tsk." iKON's Chanwoo stopped pacing to look at me then continued, shaking his head. They didn't say anything but I feel the weight on me.

"Try not telling me what's going on and I'm gonna punch you." Taehyung pouted and scratched his head. He was about to do the same thing as iKON's maknae.

"Can I cuss?" I looked at him in surprise. Is it my fault?

"Everyone round up." I looked at b.i when he spoke. My hairs stood up as his voice holds authority. This is why he's leader.

Everyone gathered and formed a circle and sat on the floor. No one spoke. He's the only one standing and then he stared at me.

"I already punched you. It depends on your explanation if I'm gonna punch you again." I stood up, seething in anger

"You're the one who stole my girlfriend!" I pushed him. s immediately stood up.

"Hyung, I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jungkook whispered. I turned to him, confused. I looked back to my opponent when I heard him laugh but there's no humor.

"Is this why you hurt her?" He glared and I don't know why, but I felt scared.

"She hurt me first! I saw you! You were the one at that coffee shop!" I was going to punch him but my members held me. I hear namjoon, jin and hoseok asking our maknaes in a whisper.

"Hyung, it's really yoongi hyung's fault. He messed up bad. We heard from iKON's maknaes." I was distracted. I couldn't follow where they're going.

"Oh, that time. You loved her?" He taunted

"You jerk! Of course I do!" Him and s just watched me being suppressed by my members.

"I feel sorry for him. But I feel sorry for jennie more." Bobby shook his head. Why are they all so calm?!

"You should be! But I guess that's her karma. She cheated so she got cheated on!" I spat with bitterness.

If I wasn't pulled by my members

Please log in to read the full chapter