Confrontation

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Can you stop with your phone for a while? We're walking in the street" rosé scolded hayi.

"I can multitask thank you very much."

"Right like you can still continue chatting while you stumble and fall."

"Well I'm sorry if I have a social life. Why don't you get one?"

"Should we stop them?" I whispered to Jisoo.

"Nah. Let them be. It's part of growing up." I stopped on my tracks and blocked jisoo's way. Making the younger girls stop walking too. But that didn't stop them from fighting.

"Are you ok? Do you have a fever?" I checked her pulse, put a hand on her forehead and check her temperature.

"I'm completely fine. Besides, it's not like we didn't fight before."

"True. We even fought physically." We both laughed at the memory. There was only one time where we fought in violence.

"Remember when our moms came and threw a knife and scissors our way. We immediately got separated when it came our way cause we almost got hit with it."

"Why don't you just kill each other?! That has always been moms favorite line." Jisoo laughed

"I haven't seen aunt Eugene for long time. How are they?"

"They're doing great but they keep on pestering me about getting them a grand child already." I choked on my own saliva and coughed.

"Jeez, want some water?" I shook my head

"I'm ok." I cleared my throat and gave jisoo the 👌  sign.

"I feel like we have so much to talk about. Let's go for a drink?" She has a huge smile on her face

"Call!" Yep, I definitely need a drink for me to have courage and relive the past.

"But what about..."

"We're in it too!" The girls at the back said at the same time

"We may be younger than you. But we're not a minor."

"Yes! I already turned 18 this year." Hayi nodded eagerly.

"Alright then! Leggo!" We marched to the nearest grocery store and bought drinks and chips.


We decided to have our session in my parents' crib since it's the nearest one.

"You're still living with your parents?"

"Yeah. Something came up."

"I think I know.... that's why you choked hearing my mom's request huh? they look so much like him." Jisoo said as she traced the frame hanging on the wall.

"Who?" The younger ones asked finally arriving after running to the store to rent movies

"No one! Hurry up, we'll have to cook the popcorn."

"Uh... we just have to microwave it tho."

"Whatever! Same thing same thing." Jisoo held hayi's shoulder and pushing her further to the house while rosé observed the picture.

"I didn't know you were married unnie." I guess she doesn't know him.

Please log in to read the full chapter