Failed Attempt

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Is there something you're not telling mom?" I sternly looked at the twins.

"Nothing. ." Neither of them looked at me. I was startled to hear from jisoo that she'll be taking the kids home but she didn't say anything else.

"What is it? Am I going to get angry?" They both sat up and stared at each other.

"We had no class earlier today..." sky hesitantly stated

"So we decided to surprise samcheon at music core." Sky snapped her head to her brother when he answered.

"But you can't go in there without supervision with your age." My brows furrowed

"That's why we sneaked in but we bumped to jinyoung samcheon." Sky quickly explained. I nodded

"So that's how your aunt jisoo got a hold of you?" They nodded. I sighed in relief. But then my heart pounced.

"D-did... uhm.. did you see--"

"Hanbin samcheon saw us and he let uncle Jinyoung take us home cause they were busy so they couldn't do it themselves." Woozi cut me off all too quickly.

"Oh. Uhm.. did you see.. other celebrities like..." I cleared my throat. I'm having a hard time uttering the words.

"Uri appa?" I in a huge gulp of air

"Sadly, no." I released the air I'm holding. I nodded slowly.

"Do you.. want..." I was still trying to form the word, the twins quickly shook their head no, not letting me finish.

"It's alright eomma. Take your time. We know papa's very busy too." sky said in one breath. They seem anxious. Could they feel my uneasiness? I sighed and pulled them both to me and hugged them tightly. I feel sorry for them and thank them for their understanding.

"Eomma.. don't cry." I laughed as they both dried my tears with their tiny hands.

"Eomma is very sorry. I know you want to meet him, but can you wait a little more?" They slowly nodded but I've told them that a million times by now. I tucked them to bed and said goodnight.

"You can do this. You have to try. For woozi. For sky." I spoke to myself, looking at the mirror.

 

🌤🌤🌤

 

"I can't do it!" I wailed, slamming my bag on the counter, making lisa squeal.

"Ssshhhh!" Oops. I just noticed there's a lot of people here than it should.

"Why are there suddenly people here?" I whispered "Exam week." Jisoo whispered back, letting me in.

"Wow. What happened? You're glowing." If looked a little closer, I swear I could see a Halo.

"Her husband happened." Lisa teased, making jisoo giggle.

"What happened to you? You look stressed." I groaned and dropped myself to the floor

"Let me guess.. ex-boyfriend?" Lisa raised a brow.

"I thought I could do it!" I started kicking my legs like a kid in a tantrum.

"Do what?" I jumped on my and put a hand on my chest.

"Rosé! How many times am I going tell you not to creep out like that." I glared at the new arrival.

"Oh boy, you look stressed too. Let's go in further." We followed jisoo at the most inner part of the library.

"It's finally done." I commented as I looked at the office.

"Just in time." Jisoo commented. Lisa and her won't be handling the fro

Please log in to read the full chapter