Tears

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Children's laughter filled the sunny field. Two children are facing each other with their gummy smiles full of innocence and bliss.

"There they are!" yelled one kid. Both looked at the kid then to each other, still smiling brightly.

"Run!" he said as he began to run. 
I quickly followed behind him while the other kids are behind us trying to catch us. Bubbles of laughter came out from my mouth as I ran. I don't know but I feel so happy watching his back and then he turned his head towards me.

"ppali!" he said holding out his hand for me to reach which I did and suddenly our hands are entwined and we're in our middle school uniforms.

He's taller than me now and his soft hands now has a hint of roughness in them. Seems different but when he looked back at me, laughing, as we hurry to avoid getting caught by the school guards. It's still the same. His smile is still the same. He's still my yoon.

I panted in between giggles as we stopped for air. He was bent down and laughing. One hand on his knee and one hand still on mine. I suddenly stopped giggling as I continued to stare at the picture in front me. Ah. This was the time I was sure of how I felt for him.

The scene changed and it was High school. Everything was a roller coaster then. Suddenly he was not mine alone. Suddenly he doesn't sing only for me. Suddenly he has somewhere to go without me. Suddenly I am not the only girl who loves him. Suddenly...

Confusion,

Please log in to read the full chapter