Safe-word button

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

So I've literally been working on this since it was requested (I think that's like well over a month ago) and I only just got it finished today. The thing with writing is like, I will write half a sentence, cringe, and then go back to blogging for another hour or seven hahaha. And then I lose inspiration really quickly and I have to go and write something else while I wait for it to come back. I love reading I just hate writing it! But this was a really good request and I enjoyed writing it. Once I got past the ty scene, I wrote the rest in one day (seriously this just tells you how long it takes to write ).

Send requests here (remember this is the last month to make requests)

View the list here

Anyway, for anon reader and their friend, here is when Yoongi had to use the safe-word button! (Lower ur expectations tho because it's kind of)

When: Winter before engagement 

 

 

 

Jimin laughed at the joke that the TV presenter blurted out, rocking his body forwards as he laughed, and Yoongi looked over curiously. The older was working on his laptop, sitting comfortably besides Jimin, legs thrown over Jimin's lap. Jimin grinned at him and turned back to the TV, and Yoongi got back to work quickly. Jimin was so into the show that he was watching that he barely noticed Yoongi constantly rubbing his crotch with his foot. Yoongi shuffled closer a little bit, and Jimin suddenly felt it, looked down to see Yoongi's fluffy socks slowly but quite obviously rubbing him. He let out a shaky breath and looked over at Yoongi, who tried to pretend like he didn't notice, staring at his laptop screen, but his lip quivered a little as he tried to keep a straight face and eventually he broke out into a huge mischievious grin, looking up at him. 


Yoongi closed his laptop and placed it on the floor gently, and Jimin climbed to his knees, hovering over Yoongi, who squirmed, grinning at him. Jimin stared at Yoongi's lips, and the boy them and pouted slightly when he noticed. Jimin swallowed thickly, Yoongi knew how to push his buttons, how to turn him on. He tutted when Yoongi grabbed his hips, trying to pull him down, but Jimin kept still, he didn't give in yet. Yoongi whimpered, lifting his hips, trying to get friction, and Jimin smirked. He watched as Yoongi wriggled around under him, pouting for real. He huffed, and Jimin just stared at him, not moving yet. He watched as Yoongi poked his tongue out, slowly swiping his lips, and Jimin's breath hitched at the sight. He hissed when Yoongi suddenly palmed him, and Yoongi looked at him desperately. 


He gave in then, leaning down to capture Yoongi's plush lips, allowing the older's tongue to slip inside his mouth, fighting with Jimin's own, tasting him. Jimin moaned and Yoongi swallowed it, one hand coming to tangle in Jimin's hair while the other rubbed and squeezed the bump in Jimin's jeans. When Yoongi became breathless, Jimin trailed his lips across his jaw, kissing him softly, and a long stripe up to his ear, and Yoongi moaned. Jimin pulled back and smirked at him. By now he was fully hard, and the TV was completely forgotten. Yoongi looked up at him, lust pooling in his eyes, and Jimin nodded towards the bedroom, climbing off him. He smiled as Yoongi scurried into their room. 


Jimin followed behind closely, watching as Yoongi hurriedly pulled off his clothes, stripping until he was bare, save for the white fluffy socks on his feet. He sat on the bed, knees folded besides him, and Jimin had to take a moment to appreciate how pretty he was, he always had to take a moment. Yoongi always looked perfect like this, always took Jimin's breath away. He hurried over and climbed on the bed, leaning down to kiss him again, tasting his tongue, chewing his lip, and Yoongi didn't wait a second before his hands began fumbling with his belt, rushing to free him. Jimin quickly pulled his sweater off while he waited. 


Yoongi didn't waste time, as soon as his belt popped open, he began kissing his way down Jimin's chest, and Jimin was amazed at how rushed he was being, how needy he was. It turned him on so much more. Yoongi tugged his jeans and boxers down in one, and Jimin stood up to help get them off. He was about to kneel again, but Yoongi held onto his hips, tongue lapping at his , and Jimin groaned, nearly lost balance on the soft mattress. "," he muttered, feeling Yoongi's lips wrap around him and hard. He looked down at him, Yoongi's head was bobbing furiously, his eyes screwed shut, hands kneading Jimin's cheeks. Jimin let out a strangled moan; he felt so ing good. 

 


After a minute, Yoongi pulled off him, choked gasps and wet eyes, and a string of saliva attached to his lip and Jimin's tip. He looked gorgeous. Jimin swooped down instantly and kissed him with such force that it sent Yoongi backwards, back landing on the cushion mattress, and Jimin went down with him, falling to his knees and leaning over his body. But Yoongi was still breathless, and he turned his head, so Jimin began his neck harshly. Yoongi smiled, wrapping his arms around Jimin's shoulders, pulling him closer. It was Jimin who was hungry now, recklessly nipping at his skin, wanted nothing more than to kiss his lips messily, but he knew that he had to wait. 


Jimin sat up, wanting to praise Yoongi, tell him how good he'd been. -You felt so good. You're so good- he signed, and Yoongi's eyes sparkled. -Do I get a reward?- Yoongi asked, and Jimin nodded, -yes, anything.- He watched as Yoongi grinned, gently pushing Jimin off the bed, so Jimin stood and waited. Yoongi suddenly positioned himself on his hands and knees, facing the headboard, and he looked back at Jimin with wide eyes, reaching his hand behind him to spank himself. Jimin scoffed; he'd been trying to make Jimin spank him all week, but Jimin always said no, he was just too afraid of hurting him. They'd done it before, and Jimin enjoyed it so much, and so did Yoongi, but he'd bruised Yoongi's skin, and he frowned whenever he sat down for nearly 3 days. But Yoongi had told him that it was okay, that he had fun, loved it, that it was so worth the dull pain afterwards. And now, Jimin was sure that he'd been tricked. 


But Yoongi had been good, he deserved this. He let out a sigh of defeat as he searched the drawers for their safe-word button, and Yoongi was wiggling his playfully, waiting for him. Jimin placed the button firmly in Yoongi's hand before lightly tracing a finger down Yoongi's back as he walked behind him, making Yoongi shiver. 


He started lightly, 10 gentle slaps against each cheek, absolutely loving the way his cheek bounced, it was mesmerising. Yoongi sighed blissfully, dropping his upper body so that his face was pressed into the pillows. He turned his head, allowing himself to breathe, and opened his legs wider. Jimin gulped at the sight. He spanked him roughly, and Yoongi groaned, toes curling around the fabric of his socks. Jimin watched as a thick bead of pre- began stringing its way from Yoongi's , and he quickly scooped it up in his finger, bringing it to Yoongi's pretty hole. He pushed slightly and Yoongi whimpered, pushing his hips back. But Jimin didn't let his finger slip too far into him; without lube it would be painful for him. Instead he just circled the tip of his finger in the ring of muscle, teasing him. 


Yoongi let out a gasp of surprise at the next set of spanks. These were harder, but still soft; Jimin knew he had to warm him up. Jimin admired the colour starting to blush along his cheeks, a light shade of pink on each one. Yoongi wiggled playfully when he'd finished, cutely asking him for more. Jimin quickly grabbed the lube and sat at the end of the bed. When Yoongi looked over, his eyebrows scrunched and face so confused, Jimin grinned, tapping his thighs, -come here.- The older didn't hesitate, instantly hurrying over and folding himself over Jimin's lap. From here, Jimin could easily play with his . He gripped onto one of his cheeks and squeezed it, and Yoongi squeaked in surprise, but then he giggled happily. His giggles were cut short when Jimin harshly brought a hand to the other cheek, his giggle replaced with a low moan. 


Jimin poured some lube onto his finger and spent a moment warming it up between his fingers before sliding a finger back into Yoongi. The older tensed up and Jimin apologised by soothingly rubbing circles into

Please log in to read the full chapter