Santa's been!

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

I CAN'T DO ENDINGS!!!!! Ugh. I think this is the last of the Christmas ones, perhaps??? I can't think of any more ahah. If you think of an idea, send it to me! I'll try and write it before Christmas... 9 DAYS AWAY WOOOOOOOO

Once again a reminder that if someone speaks around Yoongi or Yunsoo, they also sign ^-^ (if they know SL)

When: Twins are 5 (almost 6 eeep)

 

 

Jimin breathed the air in. It was cold but the air was laced with heavy scents of hot chocolates and mulled wines and a hint of candy canes. Although the last was probably due to Jisoo on one while she sat on his shoulders. "Daddy, I can't see!" She whined, and Jimin sighed because she was on his damn shoulders, she couldn't get any higher. He cursed his tiny legs. He turned to see Yunsoo straddling Yoongi's shoulders, his tiny hands holding onto his fathers, and Yoongi's arms were shaking from holding them up for so long. "Come on, let's go," he said, nudging Yoongi and motioning for him to follow. As they weaved their way from the crowd, Yoongi spotted a charity worker with a collection bucket, and he pulled out his wallet and handed 25,000 won to both Jisoo and Yunsoo. -Give this to the lady with the bucket- he instructed. "Why are we giving money away?" Jisoo asked as they headed over to her. "It's for charity, by giving money, we're helping people," Jimin explained, grinning. 


So the twins happily gave the woman their money, and she was delighted. "Thank you so much!" She cheered, pinching the twin's cheeks. "How are we helping people?" Jisoo asked, curiously, and Jimin smiled and translated the question to Yoongi and Yunsoo. The lady raised an eyebrow at him, but Jimin knew that she wasn't trying to be rude, maybe she was as clueless as Jimin was when he first met Yoongi. "Ah.. My husband and son are deaf, I'm signing for them," he explained, and the lady grinned and explained that the money was going to a charity to help the homeless people this Christmas, while Jimin translated. 

 

 

When the twins were finally put back on the ground, Yoongi and Jimin stretched their arms out, feeling the blood flow into their arms again after so long. "Daddy look!" Jisoo screeched, running away into the crowds, and Jimin, panic-stricken, left his husband's side and ran after her. She was fast, and she wasn't going to stop at any moment, so Jimin had to cling onto her coat while her tiny legs worked at an unimaginable speed, and Jimin struggled to keep a hold of her. She eventually stopped, and Jimin scolded her, but she took no notice of his stern voice, instead giggling happily and pointing towards something. Jimin looked in her direction and spotted a doll. "Daddy, look at her!" Jisoo cooed, eyes sparkling, "I want her!" Jimin smiled, crouching down to meet her eyes, "Jisoo-ah, it's Christmas Eve. It's a little late to ask Santa for something now, right?" He explained, wiping a strand of hair from her face. She pouted and her eyes watered, and Jimin immidiately regretted saying that. He hugged her quickly, "hey, don't cry, baby. There's always next Christmas right?" He cooed, and she nodded sadly, holding onto his hand while he pulled her away from the shop, back to Yoongi. Jimin smirked, there was no need to be sad; he'd already bought her that doll 2 weeks ago, even though she hadn't wrote it on her "to Santa" list, he saw it and just had to buy it her. But he wanted it to be a surprise for her. At least now he knew that she'd love it.

 

 

 

 

 

"What time is Santa coming?" Jisoo asked while Jimin handed the twins their dinner. He took a seat opposite her, next to Yoongi, who'd already started digging in. "I'm not sure, baby, why?" "I'm going to sneak into the living room and meet him!" She cheered. Yunsoo grinned, -I want to meet him, too- he signed. Yoongi giggled, placing his spoon down, -Santa only comes when you're sleeping, if you're awake, he won't come.- Jimin tried hard not to laugh when the twins frowned deeply. "So... The earlier you go to sleep, the faster it will be Christmas Day and then you can see what Santa brought you!" Jimin cheered, heart warming when his kids instantly cheered up. 

 

 

 

"It's not fair," Jisoo huffed as she climbed into bed, "I want to meet him." Jimin chuckled, pulling the blankets over his son while Yoongi tended to Jisoo. The twins had been bathed and dressed, and at 8pm, Yoongi decided that they'd stayed awake late enough. -I want a story- Yunsoo admitted, and Jisoo quickly agreed, begging Yoongi to tell them a story. He happily gave in, because who could say no to his pouting daughter? Yunsoo scrambled from his bed and instead climbed into his sister's bed, and Jimin smiled at the cuteness, leaning over them to kiss them goodnight while Yoongi tucked them in. Judging from the amount of yawns the two emitted, they would probably be asleep before Yoongi finished signing his story; Jimin hadn't woken them up early for no reason. He left the room to give Yoongi some privacy, the twins loved his stories the best and as much as Jimin enjoyed watching him sign, he respected that this was Yoongi's way of bonding with them. 


Jimin cleaned up while he waited for Yoongi, and it didn't take long before the older slipped his arms around Jimin's front, pressing kisses on the back of his neck while Jimin was drying plates. He spun around to kiss him, and the pair kissed passionately, Yoongi trapping Jimin in place by gripping the counter, and Jimin lacing his fingers through blonde hair. They couldn't get too carried away though, because they were men on a mission, and Yoongi pulled back, playfully squeezing Jimin's and then walking out the kitchen, the younger following behind. 


Yoongi stayed at the doorway; even though Seokjin lived literally 10 steps away, the pair would never leave the twins alone in the house, not even for a second. The older simply watched as Jimin knocked on Seokjin's door. Obviously, having 2 extremely curious kids in the house meant that Jimin had to store their Christmas gifts somewhere else, otherwise there was no doubt that one of the twins would have discovered it. Jimin remembers the twins coming out from his room with his bottle of lube, "daddy, what's this used for?" "T-t-that's... That's daddy's h-hair gel, sweetie." "Oh, can I use it?" "JISOO NO!" 


"They're definitely asleep?" Seokjin asked, worry painted across his face. "Yes, hyung. We woke them up at 7am this morning, and took them shopping and ice skating, trust me, they're going to sleep through the entire night," Jimin assured. It was e

Please log in to read the full chapter