Chapter 8

Finding the lost 13th!!

Everything is so bright and calm. Hankyung can see all his brothers playing happily around him. Well, except one. Hankyung fly to the little boy that sitting alone on the bench while hugging on his robot toy. Slowly, Hankyung approach him from behind.

 

"I know you're behind me, Hankyung hyung." The boy said without looking behind him at all. Hankyung just smile hearing it.

 

Hankyung then move to sit on the same bench next to the boy that still ignoring him. He ruffles the boy hair softly.

 

"Why are you sitting here alone Kyu? Why didn't you join Wookie and Bummie?" Hankyung asked looking at the said boy.

 

"I don't know." Kyuhyun replied shortly.

 

"Uh? What do you mean you don't know? Is there is something wrong? Are you sick?"

 

"No. But I can feel it. It's coming." Kyuhyun said pointing at the dark cloud in the sky. 

 

That's when everything darken and loud shouts can be heard everywhere around them. People are screaming and flying aimlessly. The strong wind mostly flew away everything on its way. And Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun..

 

"Kyu!!!!" Hankyung shouts for the younger.

 

 

"Hannie!! Hey, Hannie!!! Wake up!!!" Hankyung hear the voice and open his eyes but what greet him only the darkness. And he can't breath!! 

 

"Hannie, what are you doing?" Heechul asked when he noticed that the latter still didn't waking up from under those pillow. He picks the pillow up from Hankyung face and throw it away.

 

Hankyung just blink his eyes innocently. He looks around him and the feeling of relieve hit him. I'm save and no darkness and nothing to be worried about. I'm fine.

 

"You've been sleeping for a whole morning, and it's time for lunch now. Come on, you need to eat." Heechul said before dissappeared from behind the open door, maybe had gone to the kitchen joining the others.

 

In the kitchen, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk are busy preparing for the dishes while the rest are already sitting scatters on the floor. They are too many to just sit and eat properly on the table, so they choose to just take and eat anywhere around themselves. As long as it's comfortable, then there is nothing wrong even you sit under the table, just in case for Yesung.

 

Hankyung also joining the others that scatteres in the living room. He take a sit next to Leeteuk and Kangin. He noticed that someone is not there with them. 

 

"Where is Siwon?" He asked just randomly to anyone that hearing him

 

"He's out just a while ago to do something." Kangin replied to him while reading a sport magazine.

 

"Oh." Hankyung just nodded his head with the answer.

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin comes putting a big pot consist of meats along with a pan that have a big fried egg inside, on the already done arranging table in front of everyone. Minutes later, Ryeowook also joining them with a rice-cooker and also a jug of water. Who need a plate to put the dishes on if you still will eat it no matter in what right? Besides, it's will wasting your energy to wash all that later. That's what they thought.

 

"Let's eat everyone!!" Ryeowook said happily.

 

"Does this meat cooked well?" Shindong asked while chewing the meat. Everyone also tried in tasting it.

 

"It's half-cooked." Kibum stated honestly.

 

"Really, oh I'm sorry. I'm still new with all this cooking things." Ryeowook said with his cute pout.

 

Hankyung put his hand on top of the half-cooked meat and later you will see the smoke coming out from the meat. After 5 minutes, Hankyung put his hand down and the others just keep silent around him.

 

"Ermm, it's hot." Leeteuk said, wiping away the sweats on his forehead.

 

"Let's eat." 

 

 

Kyuhyun is deeply concentrated on his game battle when his room's door was knocked by someone. And that someone is actually his mother. Kyuhyun paused his game before getting up to open the locking door.

 

"Yes mom." He said while open the door widely, allowing the middle-age woman to enter the room.

 

"Since you're back last night, you always locking yourself in this room. Why son?" His mother asked, take a sit on the bed next to Kyuhyun.

 

"Nothing mom. I'm just tired, there's a lot of homework and also exam is just around the corner. That's why." Kyuhyun answered with smile in his face.

 

"I'll see. But, you still in date with all this game huh?" The mother teased.

 

"Well, to release my tension." Kyuhyun chuckles followed by the mother.

 

"Excuses. Let's get down, your father and sister are waiting downstairs. Come on, lazy head." Kyuhyun's mother said tapping on the son's back lovingly.

 

"Ahra noona is here??" Kyuhyun asked shockly.

 

It's been six months since he last seen his sister. Ahra have continued her study in Rusia and she will back home once in months. And the last time they met was the last  autumn and it's just for three days. He really miss that lady!

 

"Noona!!" Kyuhyun shouts for the lady that sitting on the sofa with their father. Hearing the voice from her brother, she quickly get up to greet the younger that running down the stairs.

 

"Kyu!!" 

 

"Noona, I miss you! How dare you didn't tell me that you will be back." Kyuhyun said, embracing his sister in his arms.

 

Kyuhyun and Ahra are very close with each other since they were younger. While the parents were away for works, Ahra will be his protector and always accompanied him. She is a nice and warm lady. Kyuhyun really love his noona and they always spend every single time at home, together.

 

"Suprised?" Ahra said laughing at Kyuhyun.

 

"How long you will be here?" Kyuhyun asked, sitting on the sofa with Ahra.

 

"It's not long. I'm just back for three days. I miss you, I miss mom and dad, that's why I'm home." 

 

They continue talking and sometimes they didn't realized that they have ignoring their parents. That is Kyuhyun and his sister, Ahra. 

 

 

"Guys!! I've got a good news!!" Siwon shouts excitedly once he open the door. 

 

Everyone that gathering in the living room just blinking their eyes to the sudden interuption from the just-got-back-home guy, Siwon. They were in the middle of thinking ang giving out any idea on how to get more information and the shout from Siwon take all their idea away. Nice one.

 

"What is it Wonnie?" Leeteuk asked, don't know whether it is mad voice or just don't care.

 

"Guess what, I've got something that so so great!!" Siwon stated with his big proud face.

 

"Just spill it!!" Heechul can't take this anymore. He almost give out his suggestion before Siwon interupts him. Hey, it's not easy okay for someone like Heechul to give out his brilliance idea! Once in a lifetime!!

 

"I've got the information about Kyuhyun!!!" He shouts happily while shoving them a piece of paper.

 

"Can you stop shouting please?? Oh, my ears." Eunhyuk said rubbing his own ears. 

 

"By the way, what is this?" Kangin asked pointing to the paper in Leeteuk's hand.

 

"Paper?" Ryeowook answered him, blankly. He just don't get the question, didn't he?

 

"Ryeowook...." Kangin hissed.

 

"What? It is a paper, or am I wrong??" Ryeowook replied the glaring guy, innocently.

 

"Listen to me!" Siwon shouts after clapping his hands to get all the attention from his brothers.

 

"Stop shouting!!" Heechul shouting back.

 

"Sorry." Siwon said with his gesturing hand. "This paper told us where to find Kyuhyun. This, all the adress that I got after searching for it. And shortly for the long story, I've found that there is around hundred and twenty people that naming with Kyuhyun, in this area." He added.

 

"So?" Yesung asked when the others just keep silent.

 

"So, to make it easier, I've cut all the person that I'm sure he is not our Kyuhyun. I choose these people on this paper based on their registered address, that is here, where Kibum feel him and their age. I've also include the date around the time for ten years ago. And, here what I've got." Siwon explained again and pointing at the paper.

 

"That's mean.." Donghae tried to voice out what is in his mind before Siwon cut him off.

 

"That's mean, one of these name can be our Kyunie." 

 

"It can be, but it also can't be." Kangin said thinking in his mind.

 

"How many people that we need to check on anyway?" Sungmin asked, getting the paper from Leeteuk.

 

"Nineteen, and don't worry. They just living around us." Siwon answered.

 

"What do you say, Teuki hyung?" Hankyung asked looking for the older.

 

With his finger on his cheek, he said, "You've done a nice job Siwon. At least, we've got a new hope about Kyuhyun. Let's try." Leeteuk said smiling to all his brothers.

 

"But, how you did this?" Yesung asked when everyone done cheering for him.

 

"I hacked the computer system. It's so cool!!" 

 

"You what!!!"