Chapter 29

Finding the lost 13th!!

Kyuhyun knows, he must find a way out from here immediately. He need to save himself without hoping for his brothers. He can't risking them even more. That's enough with all their struggled to find him in this world, Kyuhyun can't let something bad happens to them anymore. 

 

Right now, he is alone in the room. His uncle had left him alone an hour ago followed by the six. This is his time. Kyuhyun get up from his sit on the dusty floor and rush to the small window. He peek at the outside but he can't see anything. Only the wide white snow! Where is this place?

 

Carefully, he try to make path to the wooden door without making any sound. He is not stupid, of course he realized that the door is locking. So he try to listen any movements from outside and when he is sure that nobody is out there, he bent his knee in front of the knob. Kyuhyun fish out something from inside his pocket's pant and smiling silently. 

 

A pin! 

 

Lucky for him. He just realized that he has that pin inside his pocket a while ago when something poking below him. Maybe the pin accidently get in there or who knows right? For now, let's say miracle is exist for him.

 

Skillfully, he put the pin inside lock's hole and push it. Twist it to the right, twist it to left, push it harder and then, click! The sound of a winner.

 

'I don't know they are this stupid. I thought they will do a magic spell onto this door but well, evil guy also has their stupidness.' Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

"Three hours more." The man in mask whispered as he take a deep breathes. "Ahhh, smell of victory and also intruders. They just spoil my beautiful moment."

 

Just then, the door being open from outside and Cap appears. "They have arrives." He stated.

 

The man just humming softly. "I know. Just go and greet them." He ordered while smirking behind the mask. It's showtime.

 

 

Leeteuk and his brothers stop playing and landed on the thick snow under them. From their spot, they can see clearly a tall tower not far from them. And from what they believe, Kyuhyun is in there along with their uncle. But the surrounding is quite weird and chills.

 

"Something is not right. Too silent, too comfortable." Hankyung voiced out.

 

"I know Hannie. Get ready kids, we are in enemy place. Watch your back and sides." Heechul adviced the others as he do it by himself.

 

Shindong and Kibum exchanging their eyes, sending the same meaning behind their eyes. They try to locate Kyuhyun inside the tower, but they can't. 

 

"Some magic must be put around the tower since we can't get through it by our sense." Shindong stated.

 

"Looks like he knows that we will come by." Leeteuk said at the centre among twelve of them.

 

Kangin steps forwards as he say, "Whatever it is, we need to get inside. I can't wait to put this fist on his face!" Kangin puffed while his fist keep punching on his palm.

 

Before they take their first step, a strong wind blows through their body, stopping them from further steps. Three guys standing together with their folded arms just a miles away from the brothers.

 

"No no no. I'm sorry to say but that's enough. You can only moves till there. No more." Chunji said as he swaying his finger in front of his face.

 

"What now!! Who are these guys!!" Heechul screamed angrily.

 

"Your life's taker." Said the voice that coming from under the snow behind them, Niel.

 

The brothers look so shock with the sudden appearance of the guy from behind them, but they stay calm and watch around. They must get ready for any possibilities that might be happens from now on. They can't understimate them. 

 

"What the heck. From under the snow? What are you? Snowman?" Eunhyuk questioned as he stares at Niel who is wiping away all the snow on his hair.

 

"I was asked to welcome you guys. You were being expected to come here but I'm sorry gentlemen. We can't let you in. This is not your place." Cap said calmly as he walking with L.Joe that follows him closely behind.

 

"Welcome us? What joke is this?" Sungmin asked as he chuckles softly. 

 

"What if we still want to get in? I think it is not nice to let your guest outside right?" Shindong said also joining the chats.

 

"Let's play a game." L.Joe said.

 

"What game?" Yesung asked.

 

"Fight us." L.Joe said firmly.

 

"Bring it on!!" Kangin replied with his seize hands. 

 

"Great. Such a great deal with you guys." Ricky chuckles.

 

"You win, you can get in. You lost, you...die." Cap stated while swiping away the fallen snow on his shoulder.

 

Looks like this is a battle between life and death. Where are these guys coming from? And based on their way to ask for a battle, that's mean they must have some kind of magic powers. 

 

Snows start falling from the grey sky. Weather get colder and the wind get stronger. They are ready with their fighting positions, just waiting for someone to make a first step. They watch on each other components with a sharp like hawk's eyes.

 

 

"What?? Kyuhyun was missing??" Mr.Cho shouted asking the bestfriends of his son.

 

"Uncle, please stay calm. They are on their way to save Kyuhyun right now." Jonghyun replied, trying to calm the middle age man.

 

Mr and Mrs Cho were arrived just ten minutes ago when Changmin decided to pick up their continous called on Kyuhyun's phone. They rushed from airport and straightly went to Kyuhyun's apartment when they have being told that something had happened to their son.

 

Mrs Cho just keep crying in her husband arms, too shock with the sudden news. "They? Who are they? Cops?? Why I've not been informed about this??" Mr Cho said with angry tone. Feeling disappointed when they didn't told them earlier with this incident.

 

"Uncle..we..we.." Minho was trying to say something, explaining about the whole thing that happened since yesterday, but why his tongue didn't cooperates well.

 

Understand their problems, Yunho steps in from behind them. "I am Yunho, a detective that taking this case along with my units. Let me explain it to you sir." Yunho said mannerly as he motions the parents to take a sit on the couch with his hand.

 

"We have got the reported from Changmin around ten in the morning yesterday that his friend has been missing mysteriously from his own apartment. With that, we rushed out to come here and trying to find any clues or hints about this case. While we are here, we have already met Kyuhyun's brothers and asking for their permission. Then.." Yunho explainations got cut by Mr Cho.

 

"Wait, what? Brothers? Kyuhyun doesn't have any brothers." 

 

Yunho was taken back with the sudden clarification. Spontaneously his head is turning to the three young men, looking questionally with wrinkles in his forehead. 

 

Sensing that all the attention are turning towards them, Changmin feel so nervous. But, they know, they still need to give them the full explaination about it. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun just realized it that he was being locked in the top of a tower when he saw nothing but only the long rounded stairs. Without waiting any minutes, he just dashing forwards the stairs and running to downwards. He keep checking behind him, only to make sure none of them chasing after him. 

 

Whenever you are going to escape, never ever believe that the front door is the right answer. So, when Kyuhyun arrives at the ground floor, between his heavy panting, he found a small window behind the stairs. Hopefully it's not locked and based on what he see, the window is make from a glass. It's perfect!

 

Kyuhyun jump a little, trying to fly but as a result, he falls down. 'Aish, I forgot that I lost my powers!!' Silently, he curse to himself in his head. Even he already remembered everything, but still didn't get his power as one from magic world. First, it's because he is in human world and second, he still didn't know his main power before he was sent here.

 

Kyuhyun snaps his head when he heard a door being open not far from his place. He knows he need to move fastly before he get caught once again. He bent his body down and start crawling carefully through the dusty floor to the place behind the stairs. When he had successed, he peeking to check whether it is safe or not for the next action. 

 

After making sure everything is safe, Kyuhyun quickly runs towards the window and push it hardly. First attempted, failed. Second and third also failed. He almost lost his patience. The window is never been opened before and the snows that stuck outside of it didn't much helping. This time, Kyuhyun really put his full efforts and lastly, the window slightly opens. He smile, knowing that he can leave in any moment.

 

 

At the same time in the other side of world, Zhoumi and Henry are so busy with a lot of books in front if them. Besides the books that scatteres around the table, there is also a big device at the centre of it. 

 

"Henry, come here!!" Zhoumi called out for the shorter while his eyes still locking to the device.

 

"What is it?" Henry asked as soon as he reached the man.

 

"Please say that I am wrong about this." Zhoumi whispered.

 

Henry look at him questionally before he turn his head to face the device. His eyes keep moving to scan all the things on the screen before something hit him. He gasp in horror. "Oh no, Min!!"

 

"This is bad. It's less than two hours. How come we didn't see this before??" 

 

"More worse when Kyuhyun didn't have any powers to defend himself. We need to warn them about this!!" Henry shrieked as he take the device Siwon gave them before they left. They need to tell the brothers immediately. If they are late for just a second, Kyuhyun will die! Or else, all of them..