Chapter 19

Finding the lost 13th!!

Yesung is walking aimlessly inside his room. With his hand on his waist and the other hand on his chin, he keep thinking about something that really bothering him. Two days ago, he had went to Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae new apartment after they got the news. To avoid any suspicion from Kyuhyun if they saw him, they decided to exclude Kibum and Ryewook with them. They also didn't move in there as they stay in their old apartment. And for the first time, he got to see Kyuhyun closer even they just passed by him.

 

Kyuhyun is really changed to a handsome boy. He is so happy to see Kyuhyun even he didn't have a chance to talk to him. But somehow, something is catching his eyes while they are on their back from the triplets apartment. Maybe the others didn't noticed it, but he knew what he saw. It's kind of disturbing his mind. 

 

So today, after he thought for too much already, he chose to go to the apartment once again. However this time, he is going there alone also without the triplet acknowledge. He just want to check on something and make sure that nothing to be worrying about.

 

"Hyung, I'm out for a while." Yesung said when he noticed Leeteuk and Hankyung that sitting in the living room. 

 

"Okay, just be careful." Leeteuk replied as he continue the chatting with Hankyung. Hearing the answered, Yesung grab the knob of the door before getting out from their apartment.

 

Yesung arrives at the the front of the tall building after 30 minutes of walking. He stop his track immediately while looking around, finding some specific spot. Then, he saw the small alley not far from the building and looks like it safe. He start walking towards the small alley naturally and disappeared from behind the big signboard.

 

Yesung has visible himself to not able be seen by anyone. He get out from the alley and walks to the lobby of the building. Carefully, he avoid getting bumps by the people that walking around him and to not getting caught, he used the stairs instead of the lift.

 

Somehow, he regrets the action later on on the ten floor. Kyuhyun is living on the twelve floor of the building, and Yesung is really exhausted just to be arrived on that floor. But, at the eleven floor, he heard something. A conversation between three men from the stairs upper him. He walks slowly approaching the men.

 

"He still didn't back from school." The shorter once said to the other two.

 

Yesung is not so interested to hear another people conversation but somehow, this men really attracting him. Not based on their appearance, but their deep conversation and the name that one of them said after that.

 

"Are you sure Kyuhyun is living in that apartment?" One of them asked.

 

Yes, that name. Yesung stop his moves immediately and just focusing his eyes and ears to the men in front. Of course he don't need to worry is they see him because they will not. Yesung can be invisible as long as he can too but if too much, he will lost his energy too. 

 

"Of course, our men have came here two days ago. They have seen Kyuhyun entered that apartment themselves. They also have proved on that thing by their video." The one that wearing the hoodie said while leaning against the wall.

 

Now, Yesung is very sure that his suspicion from two days ago really have a reason behind it. Yesung knows something is not right when he noticed two men keep lingering in front of Kyuhyun's apartment two days ago.

 

"We will go home now." Leeteuk said as he walks out from the apartment while Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon just standing on the door.

 

"Remembered, don't be too much!" Hankyung advised the three sternly. 

 

"More important is, your plan. Slowly make him remember is the best idea but please don't looks such a weirdo while you doing it. Understand?" Heechul asked as he ruffling the younger hair. 

 

Three of them just nodding their head as the brothers talking. Yesung is standing at the back of them with his hands in his jeans pocket. He chuckles hearing all the the things that the olders said. It's like a farewell instead of just going home and let the younger watching and take care of Kyuhyun. Seriously, they are so dramatic. 

 

Yesung then glanced his eyes to the front of Kyuhyun apartment and that's when he noticed two men is standing at the corner of the hall while talking and pointing at Kyuhyun's apartment. Yesung had seen those men before when they were just arrived that morning. These men had been walking around since that morning. And the way they looks at Kyuhyun's apartment is not something that the usual people will do.

 

Coincidently, Kyuhyun just got back from his school the time they were ready for leaving. 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you are back." Siwon greeted the schooler followed by Eunhyuk and Donghae while the other just smiling widely seeing the younger.

 

While Yesung staring at Kyuhyun, he saw the two men earlier walking closer to them slowly while chatting among themselves. Then, one of the guy take out his phone from inside his pocket and pretending to use the phone.

 

Kyuhyun get in his apartment after smiling respectly towards them. Indeed, he is our Kyuhyun with his sweet and warm smile. The smile of his mother. At the same time, those men also passing them by and disappeared into the another corner behind them.

 

At first, Yesung didn't think much about it. Maybe they are just some random men that walking around but the more Yesung think about it, the more he feel weird about it. That's why he is here now. And he is right, something wrong is going on.

 

 

"Heechul hyung!" Kyuhyun squels happily as he back hugging the older.

 

"Oh, Kyu-ah. Why? What so happy about?" Heechul asked, rubbing the small arms that wrapping around his neck.

 

"Hyung, tomorrow is my birthday." Kyuhyun stated while Heechul just chuckles by hearing it. Heechul knows what the younger want to say about, but he rather keep silent to see Kyuhyun reaction.

 

"So?" Heechul teased as he takes the younger hand, motion him to sit on his laps. Kyuhyun is much younger than him, so his weight is nothing much.

 

"Hyunggg.. Don't say that you didn't prepares anything for me!" Kyuhyun starts pouting his lips adorablely. "Father and mothers said that they will be a party for me tomorrow. All ELF are invited!" 

 

Tomorrow is not just a simple birthday for Kyuhyun. He will turns 8 years old and in the magic world, once the prince reach that aged, they are consider as big enough to get in higher stage of their power. Also, starting that age, they will also start to learn on how to manage the kingdom. It's also called as a Coronation Day.

 

"Hyung, I will get a lot of gifts right? I am big enough to join the other hyungs practice right? I will know more about my power right??" Kyuhyun keep asking excitedly. 

 

Heechul just laughing with the younger behaviour before he replied, "Of course, you have grown up to be like us." Heechul ruffles the boy's hair playfully.

 

Both of them didn't notice that the others already walking approaching them from behind. 

 

"Looks like someone is extra happy today." Eunhyuk said as he sit next to them.

 

"Who will not be happy when he got a lot of gifts right? I know you're jealous hyung!" Kyuhyun replied while he gives his tongue to the latter.

 

"Geez, this boy. Keep teasing us then you will not getting any gifts tomorrow. Mind that." Yesung teased.

 

"Ahhh, why? It's not fair!!" 

 

"Oh Father." Hearing that from Heechul make everyone stop laughing and getting up from their sit to bow respecting the King. 

 

"Father!" Kyuhyun shouted when he saw their father. He runs towards him before jumping into the father's open arms.

 

"Look at this kid, aishh." The father said as he carry Kyuhyun on his wide shoulder.

 

"Mother, you also here." Leeteuk greeted three beautiful woman who also walking from behind the king.

 

Actually, the King have four Queen who is also the mother for twelve princes. The first Queen is the mother for Leeteuk, Kangin, Sungmin and Donghae. The second Queen is the mother for Heechul who is a twin with Hankyung and the next is Siwon and Ryeowook. While the third Queen is a mother for the other four sons who is Yesung as the oldest follow by Shindong, Eunhyuk and the youngest Kibum. The last Queen is the only mother for a son that is Kyuhyun.

 

Unfortunately, their last Queen had been long gone since Kyuhyun is still a little kid. Although Kyuhyun was borned from a different mother, but still they are from the same father. They were grew up together closely to each other. The other mothers also didn't have any biased towards all the princes, and accepting all of them as their own sons.

 

They live in a very happy family. Heechul miss that time so much! Heechul keep watching at the snow that falls on the ground under him from the veranda of their apartment. Cold but at the same time can give anyone a melancholy feeling.

 

"Kyuhyun??!!" Heechul shouted when he saw a small figure that running fastly enough through the fire not far from him.

 

"What happened hyung?" Siwon asked from the front.

 

"Where is Kyuhyun? I couldn't find him!" Heechul replied worriedly while looking at the other hoping for someone to give him the answer.

 

"What are you talking about? He is with Sungmin right now and we are suppose to meet them later at the back!" Leeteuk stated flying closer to the latter.

 

"No!! I've saw him run earlier! There!! I know what I saw!!" Heechul pounted out to the directions where he saw Kyuhyun earlier. The flames keep getting bigger and everything is so blurry. 

 

"It can't be! Sungmin is there with him! Come on, we need to get out from here immediately. The fire is a magic fire, it can be bigger in second!" Hankyung shouted as he motion the other younger brothers to keep flying.

 

"Teuki hyung! Believe me, I feel worried Kyuhyun and Sungmin. We need to look after them!" Heechul said to Leeteuk while looking at the other.

 

Before Leeteuk get the time to reply, the shouts from Ryeowook distracting them. Ryeowook was in hurt after the flames attacking his leg. The younger can't keep on flying while the healer Sungmin is not with them to help him either.

 

"Hyung!! I can't find any water here in anymore!!" Donghae shouted almost crying when he looks at the fainted Ryeowook in Kangin's arm. Hankyung on the other side is trying his best to fight with the fire from attacking his brothers.

 

"You go with them Chullie-ah, while I will go and find Kyuhyun and Sungmin!" Leeteuk suggested while ready to fly to the opposite direction from them. Heechul knows Leeteuk is right. The others need him now, he is also one the oldest. He need to protect his brothers. Heechul nods to Leeteuk before flying to the others before transform himself to three and helping the exhausted youngers.

 

 

The last day of school and tomorrow the breaks for the winter season is starts. The weather getting more cooler and everything around him is already in white with snow. Don't know why, he get a bad feeling like something is gonna be happen. But still, he just shrugged it off thinking that everything is just his feeling that playing with his heart.

 

"Ahh, holiday is coming! No school no homework, freedom!!" Changmin screeched after they got out from the entrance of the school as they walking towards the parking.

 

"Absolutely." Kibum agreed with the taller. He also can't stand the school anymore. Boring and so much annoyed for him except the fact that the existing of Kyuhyun is the only reason why he was there everyday.

 

"So, what are you guys planning for this winter?" Minho asked while leaning against his car's door.

 

"Hey, how about we go out tonight?" Changmin suggested.

 

"Sound fun! My parents is not at home for this winter though. They are too busy with the new projects." Jonghyun replied a bit upset in his tone. 

 

"Me too. They are not coming back until two weeks later. So, where is the place for tonight?" Kyuhyun asked after a silent.

 

"Hey, I've know this one place. Want to try?" Changmin stated with his winking.

 

"What about you two?" Kyuhyun asked Kibum and Ryeowook.

 

"We don't mind." Kibum answered after exchanging eyes with Ryeowook.

 

"Great! Tonight, at six sharp. We meet in my house okay?" 

 

With that, slowly everyone bid their good bye before disappearing into their own cars and lost from behind the gate. Kibum and Ryewook choose to walk this time because they want to stop by at the stall to buy some foods before going home.