Chapter 24

Finding the lost 13th!!

"What to do? What to do??!!" Donghae asked the other with half screaming due to the panic attack. He is really worry about the youngest safety. 

 

"Hae, please stop it!" Eunhyuk said sternly to Donghae as the latter keep moving around aimlessly while scratching his head.

 

"I can't!!" Donghae shouted. "Who know how long has he been missing, what happen to him right now, where is him??!!! What if..what if.." Donghae cried.

 

"Hyung, Kyuhyun will be fine." Ryeowook quickly run to hug the older while he soothing his back, calmly. Two of them hugging each other while the tears keep flowing on their cheeks. 

 

"Shindong, do you get anything?" Leeteuk asked the latter with closing eyes.

 

Minutes later, Shindong answers, "No hyung. Nothing! I can't tracking Kyuhyun anywhere around us!! I've try in another farest distance, but still none. Unless he is still here but in the deep ground or up in the sky. It can't be, so there is only one reason that I can't detecting him." Shindong explained.

 

"What is the reason hyung?" Siwon asked in a bit hesitation about the replied he will get.

 

"He..died." Shindong replied almost can't be heard by the others.

 

"No, it can't be. I know he is still alive somewhere out there. I know and I'm very sure about it." Leeteuk shaking his head.

 

Hankyung opens the note in his hand. The note where they found on the coffee table, near the broken picture. "Remember the past, regret the future." He mutters softly, hardly thinking for the meaning behind it.

 

"What do you think about it, Hannie?" Heechul asked the brother next him as he take the note from Hankyung's hand.

 

"Something about past that can make Kyuhyun regretting his future?" Yesung voiced out after he grabs Ryeowook and Donghae to sit on the couch with him. 

 

Kangin let out his loud sigh, "But what is it? Why Kyuhyun need to regret his future??" He asked as he looks at the others.

 

"Did something happened to Kyuhyun before? I mean, we already know about his truth past in magic world, but, what happened to him while he first arrived in this world?" Leeteuk pointed out what is in his mind. 

 

"It can be but I don't think that we can put aside the facts about his past in magic world." Heechul stated calmly. With that point, everyone eyes change their focus to the latter with the red hair. Never once the past about it crossed their mind. It's nonsense based on the facts of which world they are living right now.

 

"Why you said that hyung? It can't be that past because no one know he is from magic world." Siwon denied the point. It can't make sense if someone from magic world is after Kyuhyun. It's been 10 years since the last time people saw him in magic world, so, there is no reason at all.

 

"Him?" Kibum who had been silent for a while suddenly uttering the words. The words that really making them shivers just by the thought and they're very hoping that this things has nothing to do with 'him'.

 

"No!!!" Donghae screamed.

 

Yesung quickly hugging the histerized brother. They understand Donghae feeling right now. He must be so worried. Donghae is among the one who is so close with Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun was born, and he is also the one who is so hard to accept the fact that Kyuhyun had been missing for ten years. And now, when he is the first to recognize Kyuhyun, they had lost the youngest once again. 

 

"Hae, calm down. We will do anything to find Kyuhyun again okay?" Yesung said, calming the younger as he wipe away Donghae's tears.

 

"But Kibum-ah. I can't feel his dark aura either all of you too, right? So, it can't be him. Because we can automatically sensed his dark aura if he is anywhere around us." Shindong stated factly. 

 

Leeteuk nod his head with Shindong statement. "Shindong is right. We can feel anyone from magic world like us. But now, except us, there is no other people from our world in here." Leeteuk agreed.

 

"Besides, he had died." Kangin also stated the facts. Yes, it's truth. 'He' had died together with their mothers and father ten years ago, so it can't be 'him'.

 

Everyone falls in silent once again, thinking hardly for anything that will help them in finding Kyuhyun. On the other side, Hankyung still locking his eyes to the note in his hand. It's like something is not right about the note. 

 

Suddenly, Donghae opens his mouth making everyone back to reality. "Hyung, maybe we can ask Kyuhyun's friends about his past? Maybe they knew something and can help us!" Donghae suggested eagerly.

 

"That's right! Maybe they have something that can give us a hint about Kyuhyun." Siwon agreed.

 

"Yes, we need to try anything, everything as long as it will blew away all this blurry image. Heck, I still don't even understand a bit about what has happened to us right now! I feel like a dream." Heechul stated as he ruffling his hair, make it more messy than it looks before.

 

Leeteuk nod at Kibum as he say, "Call them and ask them to come here immediately. Don't tell them about Kyuhyun yet." He said sternly. Kibum excused himself and disappeared inside his room.

 

 

Meanwhile, inside a dark room in an abandoned house far at the end of the town, Kyuhyun still in his deep sleep after being left by the man in mask hours ago. The loud growl from his stomach waking his up. He is very hungry and it cause him to lose his energy.

 

'Hungry, tired and cold, just a perfect combonation to die.' He thought as he gulping his saliva.

 

Just then, the door being slammed open once again before a man in mask appears in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun opens his eyes slightly only to see the man is slowly walking approaching him.

 

"Tchht, hungry uh?" The man chuckles as he leans closer to Kyuhyun on his one knee.

 

Kyuhyun put up his face. "Who..are you?" He asked along with a cold smoke coming out from his mouth. He is just in his baggy night clothes and a short pants so who will not shivering aside with the snow falls crazily outside? 

 

"What..what do..you want?" He asked again after gathering up a bit energy.

 

The man just silent before he put up Kyuhyun's chin forcely. "Be patient, and you will know it later." He said as he push Kyuhyun's face to other side. 

 

Later, four men come inside the room while the man in mask take a sit on the chair near Kyuhyun. "Eat that, I still want to see you alive for now." He said as he point his finger to the tray that have been put in front of Kyuhyun. 

 

One of the men earlier get behind Kyuhyun to take out the tie from Kyuhyun's hand so that Kyuhyun can eat. He has been surrounded by four men, standing unmovingly around him. 

 

"And don't ever think to run away because you can't. Try it if you want too." The man in mask said. "Eat!!" He added and his loud voice echoing the room. 

 

After that, Kyuhyun was given a thick coat to cover his cold body. Kyuhyun really can't guess what is the man intentions towards him. But, whatever it is, Kyuhyun know he must get escape from this place. The problem is, how and where did he need to go? 

 

Based on his observations, it must be around ten men around the room. And the mask man is always be gone for around three hours before he come up again. Kyuhyun must find a way immediately! 

 

"I know what are you thinking Kyuhyun." The man in mask said as he open the door for the second time today. 

 

"You know my name? Who are you!! Let me go!!!" Kyuhyun sreamed.

 

"Pfft, what a stupid question coming out from a genius student like you." The man replied as he folding his arms close to his chest.

 

"I'm not scare of you!!" Kyuhyun shouted loudly. He is really pissed off with the man.

 

"Oh, really? Well,maybe not yet." The man chuckles and only making Kyuhyun feel more annoyed by him.

 

"I don't know who are! What do you want from me??" 

 

The man then make a way closer to Kyuhyun before he pull Kyuhyun's hair strongly. Kyuhyun hissed in pain due to the sudden pull, making his head snapped up. 

 

"I will help you to remember me slowly and painfully. And when you remember who am I, I will make you regret your life! Then, I will kindly offers you to take your life away from you. Sound amazing right? Kyuhyun..." The man whispered close to Kyuhyun's ears. He then release the hair gently before ruffling it a bit. 

 

"You're crazy!!"

 

"I know." The man replied sharply as he kick Kyuhyun's leg.

 

"Arghhh!!!" Kyuhyun screams in pain.

 

"Get ready Kyuhyun because starts from now, your torture has began." The man said before punchs on Kyuhyun's face hardly enough to make the younger fall unconcious. 

 

 

'Where are you Kyuhyun! What is happening to you??' Heechul asking himself in his mind as he stares at the big photo of Kyuhyun on the wall.

 

Heechul's eyes has been wandering around the room, just looking for something that maybe can help them. It is Kyuhyun's bedroom. His bag, phone and everything still where it placed. The blanket and the pillow are a bit messy and scatters on the bed, just like how the younger always slept on. 

 

"Kyu, good morning!!" Heechul greet the younger who is still sleeping under his blanket, hugging his favourite robot toy. The pillows are all scatteres around him and even on the floor under the bed. Heechul just chuckles by the sight.

 

Slowly, he moves to sit at the edge of the bed behind the younger. Heechul patting the messy bed hair before he bent down and kiss the younger's forehead. "Come on, get up now Kyu." He said softly.

 

"Uh, hyung. Go away, I'm still sleepy." The boy replied, stirring to get more comfort under the blanket.

 

Heechul touch the pillow near him gently. It's like he can feel Kyuhyun existance on the bed. Kyuhyun must have sleeping on this pillow last night. A drop of tears fall on his cheek but immediately been wiping away.

 

'Hyung will never lost you again Kyu. Hyung will do anything to get you back! Hyung will come and save you, just wait my brother. Hyung love you.'