Chapter 33

Finding the lost 13th!!

Under the shady tree with beautiful colourful leaves at the centre of the large garden, thirteen brothers are sitting and some of them are laying down on the grass. 

 

"Kyu, you remembered this place right?" Ryeowook asked as he patting on the younger's hair lovingly.

 

"Of course Wookie. This is our place. Our tree. Look here, our name is still here. Wookie, Bummie and Kyukyu." Kyuhyun replied as he touch the engraving words on the tree.

 

"Hey, it's not fair! How come our name is not here?" Siwon interfered before he put his arms, wrapping around Kyuhyun's tiny waist.

 

"Should we put our names too?" Donghae suggested.

 

With that suggestion, everyone scrambling with each other to be the first one. Just behind everyone else, Leeteuk just sitting on the grass calmly as he watch at his brothers antics. Kyuhyun slowly approaching him and put his head on Leeteuk's laps.

 

"Hyung, I missed this. Glad to be back again." Kyuhyun mumbles as he close his eyes and let Leeteuk playing with his hair.

 

"We are more than glad Kyu. We are very grateful for this moment." Leeteuk replied.

 

"Uh hyung. Can I ask you something?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"What is it Kyu?"

 

"What actually happened to mother? Why she leaved? I never know about it." 

 

Without Kyuhyun realized, one by one of his brothers already sitting together with them on the green grass. 

 

"Let me tell you a story. It happens many many years ago.."

 

Once upon time, the King and the Queen are walking together with their two prince around the town, to take a visit and looking on how the citizens living. While they are walking and greeting everyone, suddenly the older prince stumbles to an old man. With full of manner, the prince said his sorry.

 

"Our prince. I can see you future." The old man said gathering everyone attentions including the King and Queen.

 

"You have such a beautiful life. Everything is so calm and great. The kingdom under your commands is very successful." Hearing it, the King and Queen feel really relieved. "I see a miracle in your future. You need to get thirteen sons so that the kingdom will honour with wealthness and be the empire of Sapphire Blue will be the greatest of all. You need to marry quickly." The old man added.

 

"But!" The old man paused while his hands were being put on the prince's head. "You need to be careful. One mistake, everything will be gone. Careful with the people around you. There is nothing hurts more than a defector." 

 

Starting from that, the myth where the prince need to have thirteen sons are goind wild and so famous. At his early teenager years, the prince already being martied to a beautiful lady. With his first wife, he got four sons before he get to marry with another two lady. 

 

After so many years, the King and Queen died so the prince get the crown to be the next King. He lives happily along with his twelve sons and three wives. All the people thought that the myths is true since never once the Queens pregnanted for a girl. But, it didn't last long when all the ministry and the Queen themselves advising the King to marry once again. The King agreed with it and asking for his wives to decide for him.

 

Days later, someone caught the Queen's eyes. A beautiful young lady who is working for the palace. Without wasting any times, the King and the lady are getting married. After five months, the fourth Queen was confirmed pregnant. After a year, the baby boy was borned and the myths is complete. Since that, Sapphire Blue Kingdom are being known for each corner of magic worlds and day by day the Sapphire Blue are slowly covering all the worlds.

 

Unfortunately, it is the ending of the happiness moment. The rainbow is disappeared and the dark clouds are appears. One shining day, it happened.

 

The fourth Queen is being caught cheating with the King's brother. The King himself witnessed the moment where the two of them are kissing secretly. The King is very angry and make a decisions to chase both of them out from the kingdom. The fourth Queen continuously appealing for the King to allow her take her son with her, but the King refused. 

 

Since that, no one ever saw the fourth Queen and the King's brother ever again. Some people said they get married and living together far away from the kingdom while some other said she is still in the kingdom, watching over her son. But, none of them were being proven as truth. No one ever knows what had happened to them. 

 

Until at the same date years later, 

 

"The incident happened. The King's brother comes to the palace to take a revenge from the King and killed her son because he believed that the son is the reason for her death. Am I right hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Kyu, it all in the past. Let's leave it behind and move forwards." Hankyung stated.

 

"Anyway Kyu." Sungmin speak out. "Do you..mm do you remembered ten years ago. When it happened where I almost..killed you?"

 

"You what?" Everyone gasped.

 

Kyuhyun just chuckles. "I know Min hyung. I know. It's not you and stop blaming yourselves for that." 

 

"Wait wait! What is this?" Eunhyuk asked along with the others.

 

"Shushhh!! Let's enjoy the moment, should we?" Leeteuk shut them up. Factly, the others never knew about what happened between Sungmin and Kyuhyun ten years ago when they were separated from them. Except for Leeteuk, of course.

 

And now, everything is clear. Sungmin should not blaming himself anymore because as Kyuhyun said before, he knew it already. He know that Sungmin was not himself at that time and Sungmin will never hurting him or any of his brothers.

 

Sungmin on other side feel so relieved. The worriedness for ten years slowly leaving him along with blowing wind. 

 

"Hyung, let's play hide and seek!!" Kyuhyun suggested as he standing up with his hands on his waist, looking hopefully to his brothers.

 

"Should we?" They asked together.

 

"Kibummie, you be the first!!" 

 

"Why me??? It's always me!!! Where the fair in this game!!!"

 

"Shut up and just be."

 

"No power okay hyung!!"

 

"Yeah yeah, we know it Kyu." 

 

"Don't follow me!"

 

"I'm done!!"

 

"But hyung, wait!!! What is my power????!!!"

 

 

........THE END.....

 

Finally, it's ended. Anyway, I'm trully sorry for any mistakes in spelling, grammars and etc in this story. As you may know, I'm not a fluent English or never be so good in this language. And for the fighting chapters, I know it's not so good. Honestly, I feel so bad about the chapters. Sorry again. The neding might not be as what you are expecting right? Actually, I also don't know how it can be like this. Too far away from my original plot. And lastly, I want to say thanks you to all of you my reader for spending some times in this not so goor fanfic. My subscribers, voters and mostly my commentators, you guys are the best. Love you all and thanks you so much!!!! 😘😘😘 till we meet again!!