Chapter 14

Finding the lost 13th!!

They have been separated from the others after flying away from the fire that shooting on the palace. Sungmin taking Kyuhyun's hand and running together to find a safe place to hide. 

 

"Sungmin-ah, go and please take care of Kyu! We meet again at the backyard!! Go!!" Sungmin heard Leeteuk shouts from the other side of the fire. 

 

Without waiting any longer, Sungmin and Kyuhyun fly to find a door that will lead them to outside. Sungmin glances at his back and he saw the others also start flying in the opposite direction with Kyuhyun and him.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, faster. Don't worry, hyung will protect you! Come on!" Sungmin said grabbing on Kyuhyun's hand tightly.

 

They keep flying while avoiding the flares on the hall and the fallen fire from above them. The smoke becomes thicker and Sungmin can't see very well in front him. Added with the heat that keep increasing, their flying is getting weaker. Kyuhyun had been coughing badly behind him and it really worrying him so much.

 

"Hang on Kyu, please hang on a little longer." Sungmin said after he take Kyuhyun into his arms and close Kyuhyun's nose and mouth slightly.

 

This is bad, I can't see anything! The smoke is so thick until I don't even know where are we right now. 

 

"Hyung!!" Sungmin heard Kyuhyun shouts in his embrace before he was pushed down to the wall and fall on the floor. His back is hurting so much but thankfully, Kyuhyun is still in his arms safely.

 

From behind the smoke, Sungmin can heard a footstep that coming towards them. Sungmin take Kyuhyun closer to his chest, protecting Kyuhyun. A black shadow can be seen from inside the smoke before an evil laugh echoing through the hall.

 

"Uncle?" Sungmin whispered while hugging Kyuhyun tightly.

 

"Looks what have I found in here. My lovely nephew Sungmin and little Kyuhyun. Aww, don't you miss me?" The man that wearing all in black said while keep walking closer to Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun to stand behind him before he take out something from inside his boots. A sharp diamond-shape blade on between each of his fingers, ready to be thrown to the man in front of them.

 

"You can't ever fight me, Sungmin. Are you forget that I am your uncle who is more powerful and undefeatable by anyone, including you a little spoil kid." The man said arrogantly.

 

"You are not our uncle!! You are an evil!!" Sungmin yelled before he jumped highly and throwing all the blade to the man. 

 

He landed on the floor next to frozen Kyuhyun and grabbing the younger hand making he following him. They need to get far enough from their evil uncle as fast as they could. Sungmin realized in which stage his powers are. No matter how hard he try, he can't ever win against their uncle. He's still too young and his power is not powerful enough! 

 

"Where do you think you are going?!" 

 

Suddenly a strong wind were blowing from behind them and hit them hardly until the two were thrown away to the wall. Sungmin can feel the blood that flowing from his head. But it's not the thing that he need to care now, he saw Kyuhyun that laying on the floor not far from him. Sungmin quickly get up and run towards Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyu, are you okay?" Sungmin asked worriedly while checking on the younger.

 

"I'm fine hyung, don't worry." Kyuhyun answered with his trembling voice. "Hyung, your head..blood." He added while pointing at Sungmin's head.

 

"You are not going anywhere. Not before I kills you!" The man said with his red eyes, smirking at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun seriously and said, "Kyu, when I am distracting him, you need to fly and run away from here okay? Go and hide somewhere safe, can you?" Sungmin whispered slowly, close to Kyuhyun's face.

 

"But hyung, what about you?" Kyuhyun asked not very sure about the idea. 

 

"Believe in me, please just go and save yourself. Don't worry about me and I will come to you later okay my little Kyu?" Sungmin said, smiling a little to assure the younger. 

 

Kyuhyun just nodding his head weakly before Sungmin ruffling the latter's hair softly. After that, Sungmin close his eyes for a second and taking a deep breath before turning his body to face the man who is once was their kind uncle.

 

Sungmin firms his hands and something were out from between his fingers. The sharp blades. He runs towards the man while yelling loudly to Kyuhyun, "Now Kyu!! Go!!" 

 

 

The sound of voices that talking not far from him awaken Sungmin from his sleep. He opens his eyes slowly to adjust with the brightness from the lamp above his head. Sungmin looks around him and see some of his brothers also had wake up from their sleep.

 

"Eunhyuk, you're back." Yesung said in his deep voice while rubbing his eyes.

 

Last night, all of them have been waiting for Eunhyuk in the living room before most of them had fallen asleep on their seat. Hearing that name in Yesung's voice, most of them open their eyes widely to greet the person that they were waiting for a whole night.

 

Donghae also had comes out from his room with Heechul and Kibum. 

 

"How about it Eunhyuk? Did you get to see him?" Donghae asked immediately while sitting on the floor next to Eunhyuk's knee.

 

"Here, drink it hyung. You looks so pale." Ryeowook stated while handing a glass of warm drink to the latter that sitting on the couch beside Yesung.

 

Eunhyuk takes the glass from Ryeowook's hand carefully. "I see it." He said before gulping the drink into his drying throat.

 

"See it? What?" Shindong asked from his spot that standing behind Siwon.

 

"The mark. He is Kyuhyun. Our Kyuhyun. We have found him hyung. We have found him after ten years. Finally." Eunhyuk said while closing his eyes, letting the tears flowing on his cheeks.

 

"Really? Kyu..Kyuh..Kyuhyun? Our Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked to hear it one more time. At least, to make sure that this is not a dream. It real right?

 

"Hyung, he is Kyuhyun. He is!!" Siwon said confidently with his wide eyes and wide smiles. "Kyuhyun." He added before hugging Sungmin tightly with his red eyes.

 

"I know it." Donghae mumbles calmly.

 

"Kyuhyun, we have found him!! Hyungs, we have found Kyuhyun!!" Ryeowook squels happily while jumping around, hugging the shocks Kibum.

 

Kangin bit his lower lips while smiling. "I'm not dreaming right? Seriously, I thought that this day will never come. Who knows right. Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun, we will meet Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun." Kangin keep mumbling the name before he close his eyes with his two hands and biting his lower lips.

 

"Hannie, what is this feeling inside me? I don't know what is it. My lips want to smile but at the same time, I want to cry. I..I don't know." Heechul said looking at Hankyung with his wrinkles forehead.

 

"You are too happy. Too happy until you don't know how to react. The tears that forming inside your eyes is the tears of happiness. Heechul-ah, we are complete again." Hankyung replied softly with a pure smile of happiness on his lips.

 

"Ten years." Yesung whispered, taking a deep breath and let it out calmly. "I will not crying. I have promised to myself that I will not crying when I'm facing this day. This day is not worthing for my tears. The smile that I've been keeping for all this time is only for today. Aish, seriously." He mumbles to himself silently, wiping the tears on his cheeks.

 

"Looks at the others hyung, everyone is crying happily. Weird right, crying but full with happiness. The day where we have praying everynight before sleeping. The day we were hoping on everyday. The day where we were dreaming on. This is the day." Shindong said gently while putting his arms on Yesung's shoulder and changing their smiling face.

 

Yesung just ruffling Shindong's hair teasingly.

 

Leeteuk on his spot, still frozen without even moving at all. The words that Eunhyuk uttered a while ago still lingering inside his ears. He even can't control his body anymore. He falls on the floor with his knees. But, it didn't hurts him. 

 

"Hyung, Teuki hyung!" A small voice that calling for him.

 

"Teuki hyung, carry me please?" That cute pouting face that asking for him whenever he is too lazy to move on his own.

 

"Teuki hyung! Kyuhyun loves you!!!" The boy yelled before running away with his happy face.

 

Leeteuk can feel a pair of arms that wrapping his body from behind. He touch the arms softly before another arms wrapping his body from his left and his right. He don't know how and when but the tears that he keep enduring finally falls and wetting his cheeks. 

 

Everyone are hugging the kneeing Leeteuk before Heechul and Hankyung sitting in front the oldest and looks at him with their teary eyes. 

 

"We did it. We will be thirteen again." Heechul and Hankyung said in unison before hugging Leeteuk with the other brothers. Leeteuk just smile while his tears keep flowing. 

 

 

Kyuhyun wakes up with the sound of alarm on the bedside table. He stretching his arms a little before rubbing his sleepy eyes. Lazily ,he get out from under the warm comforter and reaching the alarm to switch it off. 

 

He blinks his eyes before he suddenly remembered about the strange dream that he had in the night before. It so weird. Why? Because Kyuhyun feel it and it is so real. 

 

Under the dimmed light, Kyuhyun can feel someone that watching on him. He stirred in his sleep before he opened his eyes slightly. Under the blurry image, he can see someone is sitting at the edge of his bed. Unsure about the existance, Kyuhyun tried to light on the night lamp but somehow his eyes is very sleepy. 

 

He close his eyes slowly, too weak to even moving his head. Then, Kyuhyun can felt a soft peck on his forehead along with a whispered, "We miss you." 

 

Just with that, Kyuhyun can't remembered anything else anymore and fallen into a deep sleep without realizing a drop of tears had falls on his hair.

 

"Weird." Kyuhyun uttered to himself before shaking his head with the thought. He quickly jumps out from the bed and walking to the bathroom to take a shower before get ready to school. 

 

Kyuhyun grabs his bag and books along with his car's key and moving to the front door. He stops when his hand grabs the knob. He turns his head to the cushion on the floor next to the couch.

 

"Where is the cat?" He asked himself. 

 

He tried to call for the cat but it is nowhere to be found in his apartment. Then, he noticed a window that being open slightly. He can't ever remembered that he had open the window before because he never opened that window since the first time he moved in here. Another weirdnest.

 

The ringing of his phone inside his bag disturbing his thought.

 

"Yeah, I'm on my way." He said to the caller and closing the opened window before walking out from the apartment. 

 

Maybe the cat had get out last night along with the others. Or so, he thought in his mind.